- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ▼ July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Thursday - July 23, 2015
· Republican Party Of Maricopa County Chairman Tyler Bowyer: I want to express how full my heart is for the folks reaching out and donating for the (MCRC GOP Tempe) office. I am humbled by the number of phone calls, text messages and email messages of folks who have voiced their support for the new office and generous donations people have committed to. I truly believe that God will continue to bless our efforts as we work together and do the things that will save this country under His watch.
· Republican Party of Maricopa County Treasurer David Ludwig, whose name has come up regarding the AZGOP/MCRC GOP rent check issue, says he is “unaware of the cause of the rift, has nothing to do with the politics of, nor been invited to participate in reconciling the situation.” Having had his name thrust into the melee, he has reached out to both AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and MCRC Chairman Tyler Bowyer and encouraged them to work out the matter in a gentlemanly manner ASAP.
· Republicans Can Send Donations to Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) Treasurer, c/o David Ludwig, 4242 N. 19th Ave., Suite 150, Phoenix AZ, 85015, in an effort to keep the newly opened MCRC GOP office open until a plan can be laid to raise funds to cover the rental fees that AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham ‘stopped payment’ on without notification to the MCRC Chairman and Executive Committee. See 7-21-15 Briefs archives
· LD27 Activist Art Olivas is asking Republican to bring rental donations to the newly opened Maricopa County Republican office, 3030 S Rural Road, Suite #105, Tempe, AZ 85282 the afternoon of Friday, Jan 24 to raise funds to cover Graham’s ‘stop payment’ rental check. Olivas and his wife are prepared to donate $100 each on Friday to help keep the office open. Donations of any size are urged. See 7-21-15 Briefs archives story on Graham’s ‘stop payment’ on the county office rent in which Graham denies is punishment for the MCRC for co-hosting the Presidential Candidate Donald Trump event a week ago that drew thousands of Republicans in attendance. Graham also denied reports that the AZGOP is short on funds. Graham claims he stopped rental payment because “it appears that Maricopa County is doing well” although he originally agreed to pay the rent through 2016, according to MCRC Chairman Tyler Bowyer.
· Bowyer Answers Reader Questions That Came In This Afternoon:
1. How much is the rent on the Tempe office?
2. How much is Wendy Rogers charging?
3. How much has she donated?
Answers: Wendy and her husband Hal held on to the space and were kind enough to give us a significant discount to rent the office. She charges us close to half of what built out office space normally costs in urban Tempe, with prime location to 3 freeways and ASU. We pay 1000 dollars a month, and Wendy Rogers has also donated many of the items of furniture in the office as well. Ralph and Ann Heins are some of our wonderful PCs in Tempe and they manage the property. They were also kind enough to donate some furniture and a copy machine. We had a discussion early on about the need for an office in the east valley that will help focus and energize PCs, Young Republicans at ASU and new recruits on voter contact, PC recruitment and voter registration. The space is optimal to fight the front lines of the liberal agenda in Tempe and closer proximity to almost half of our LDs.
· Briefs Is Still Waiting For Answers to the eight reader questions sent to Graham on July 20 regarding the cancellation of payment on the Tempe Office. See 7-21-15 Briefs
· Related stories:
ü The Establishment Strikes Back: A. J. LaFaro Talks About Graham's Spiteful Retribution LaFaro asks for Graham’s resignation: James T Harris Radio Interview
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., July 27 at the Siegel Suites Select, 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.) to hear Rey Torres, President of the Arizona Latino Republican Club and LD8 Rep Candidate. Contact: Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 email@example.com
· Donald Trump Is Right About John Mccain By Chuck Baldwin … John McCain’s POW record has been shrouded in controversy from the very beginning. Many independent journalists and military veterans have accused McCain of being America’s version of “Tokyo Rose.”
· The Arizona Democratic Party is as determined to unseat 30 year Arizona Sen John McCain, according to a memo sent out today. “It's sixteen months until Election Day -- and the national GOP establishment is already FREAKING OUT about John McCain's u-g-l-y numbers.” It emphasized that the US Chamber of Commerce is about to start running campaign ads for McCain. “I have never seen an outside group start spending this early in Arizona,” it reads. “The only reason McCain’s allies would spend $279,000 this early is because their polls show he’s in trouble,” it continues in its plea for donations to unseat the controversial senator who was censured by the Republican Party in 2014.
· Paul Babeu: Obama 'Gutted' Immigration Enforcement Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu says the Obama administration is to blame for the breakdown of immigration law enforcement in the United States which he believes has led to the murders of innocent Americans at the hands of illegal aliens. Babeu tells Newsmax TV that tragedies like the recent fatal shooting of a young woman by a five-time deported illegal immigrant in San Francisco are the inevitable result of Obama policies.
· A Reader Writes: As the Aug 25 City of Phoenix Election gets closer (or earlier by mail-in ballot) Republicans are wondering: 'Where are the AZ Republican Party and the Republican Party of Maricopa County calling attention to this critical election? Where are they working to 'Get Out The Vote’? Where are they emphasizing the importance of electing a Republican mayor (only 1 Republican candidate on the ballot - Anna Brennan) and voting down the Prop 104 massive tax increase? These Phoenix-based Republican voters are longing to see in this election for the future of the nation's 6th-largest city the same or something similar to the impressive energy seen in other successful county-wide and state-wide elections. Some wonder if they should start a Phoenix Republican Party???
· The Anna Brennan For Phoenix Mayor Campaign http://brennanformayor2015.com/ is calling for volunteers to help plant campaign signs throughout the greater Phoenix area. Big signs are 4'x4' and small signs are 18"x24". Also need straight 5' rebar for the big signs. The campaign extends a big thanks to everyone who's helped out so far, and there's still lots more signs to go up. As the early ballots go out soon, time is of the essence. Call, text, or email Tristan for more info at 920-349-7737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas today announced that a full-time position dedicated to serving the certification needs of northern Arizona’s education community has been established at the Arizona Department of Education’s Flagstaff office. “This new position will make a real difference for educators who would otherwise have to make long drives to receive assistance related to their certificates,” Douglas said. “We heard the need for more localized support during my recent ‘We Are Listening’ tour, and I am very pleased that we will now be able to provide this service to the region.” In addition to assisting teachers and administrators with certification questions, the new specialist will also work closely with Northern Arizona University’s teacher preparation program to identify ways to keep their many new graduates here in Arizona as they become teachers. The position will also provide direct support to Native American educators as they prepare for testing requirements and other important steps in the certification process.
· The Arizona Heroes To Hometowns 5-Ton Food/Donation Drive is scheduled Fri., July 31 at four valley Fry’s Food Stores, according to Founder/CEO Kathy Pearce. Bring your non-perishable food items and donations
ü 18420 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix (19th Ave and Union Hills)
ü 155 W. Combs Rd., Queen Creek (Gantzel and Combs)
ü 4815 E. Carefree Hwy, Cave Creek (48th Street and Carefree Hwy)
ü 5941 E. McKellips Rd., Mesa (McKellips and Recker Rd,
You can make donations to Kathy Pearce, Founder/CEO AZ Heroes to Hometowns www.AZHeroestoHometowns.org Cell 480.330.1632 or email@example.com AZ H2H , P.O. Box 31646, Mesa, AZ 85275
· Since Carly Fiorina Announced Her Candidacy for the Presidency about 10 weeks ago, a reporter asked Carly if her hormones would prevent her from being a good president. What?? They wouldn't dare ask Hillary Clinton the same thing! Carly quickly answered, "...I think American history is littered with examples of men whose judgment was clouded by their hormones, including in the Oval Office." Way to go Carly!
· Mike Renzulli will show Honor Dairies, a movie featuring nine courageous women’s right advocates with roots in Muslim-majority at 5 pm., Sat., July 25 at the Arizona Project Headquarters, 3377 E Shea Blvd #2B, Phoenix, AZ 85028. These women, who have witnessed firsthand the hardships women endure, are profiled in their efforts to affect change, both in their communities and beyond. Free admission. Dr. Carl Goldberg will address how Islam relates to the issue, followed by an open discussion. hosted by the Freethought Fellowship Movie website: http://honordiaries.com Contact: Mike Renzulli firstname.lastname@example.org
· AFP Chairman Tom Jenney will address the Arizona Project about the $31.5 billion light rail boon doggle the current Phoenix mayor is trying to foist on us at 6:30 pm., Mon., July 27, at 3377 E Shea Blvd #2B, Phoenix, AZ 85028. This new tax will last for 35 years and will be paid by us, our children and grandchildren. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602-677-1496
· Randal O'Toole of the CATO Institute will discuss the $31.5 billion dollar tax hike being proposed by the liberal, progressive leadership of the current mayor of Phoenix at 6 pm., Wed., July 29 at the Arizona Project office, 3375 E Shea Blvd #2B, Phx, AZ 85028. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602-677-1496 .
· The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors accepted a donation of three telescopes from the Fountain Hills Astronomy Club that can be checked out by MCLD library customers age 18 and older with valid library cards. Telescopes Available Next Week for Check-out
· Congressman Matt Salmon after voting in favor of the bill he introduced with Rep. Duncan Hunter (CA-50), H.R. 3009, the Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act. “I cosponsored this legislation and I will continue to fight for Americans that desperately want our immigration laws are properly enforced at every level of government. We hear about ‘vulnerable cities,’ but how about vulnerable Americans? We hear about ‘sanctuary’ for thugs like Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, but shouldn’t our cities be a sanctuary for law-abiding citizens like Grant Ronnebeck and Kate Steinle? All of our governments must perform their most basic duty—to keep those consenting to their constitution safe. ‘Sanctuary cities’ deliberately violate this duty by playing political games with the lives of law-abiding Americans to harbor those who willfully violate our laws. Make no mistake; this is a very important bill. It’s also only a first step. Other reforms, such as those found in Grant’s Law and Kate’s Law are desperately needed, and I will continue to work for their passage in the House.”
· The Republican Party of Maricopa County emphatically condemns the recent calls by congressional Democrats for the Department of Justice to investigate The Center for Medical Progress over their undercover efforts to expose Planned Parenthood’s profiteering from the murder and dismemberment of innocent, defenseless babies. Democrats have once again shown that they care more about maintaining the steady flow of political donations from Planned Parenthood than they do about truth and justice. "It is deplorable that the Democrats would attempt to use the Department of Justice as a tool for political retribution against a whistleblower organization whose intent was to expose the reprehensible and illicit activity occurring within Planned Parenthood," said Chairman Tyler Bowyer. "The axiom ‘silence implies consent’ is apropos and the overwhelming silence by Arizona congressional Democrats can only be taken as explicit approval for both the horrors committed by Planned Parenthood and the reprehensible politicking of their Democrat colleagues." The voters of Arizona demand a higher ethical standard from their elected officials, which is why the Republican Party of Maricopa County is once again calling on Arizona congressional Democrats Ann Kirkpatrick, Kyrsten Sinema, Raul Grijalva and Ruben Gallego to denounce the actions of Planned Parenthood by returning all political donations from the organization and publicly rebuke their fellow Democrats for their efforts to use the Department of Justice as a medium for exacting political revenge.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally today hosted a Congressional demonstration on deception detection technologies developed at the University of Arizona (UA). The technology identifies typing, scrolling, and other computer use patterns to capture signals associated with deceptive or suspicious behavior. “The possible applications for this technology are limitless,” said Rep. McSally. “Any process that uses an electronic form, whether it’s for background checks or visa applications, carries the potential for deception, and this technology would help our government personnel better detect that deception and make smarter decisions. I’m proud to be able to showcase this technology, its potential uses within our government, and the great innovation happening at the University of Arizona.The government runs on information and has a form for everything,” said University of Arizona Professor Dr. Joe Valacich. “The problem becomes organizing and optimizing the use of that data. Our technology solves that problem so the government can be faster, more accurate, and more efficient.” In June, McSally questioned witnesses during a Committee on Homeland Security hearing about the potential uses of this technology to improve border security. Her questioning can be viewed HERE.
· Senator Sylvia Allen: I recently met with Tusayan Mayor Greg Bryan to discuss the lack of private land where citizens can own their home. All homes are rentals owned by the businesses that provide jobs in Tusayan. If they lose their job, they lose their home and leave the area. (Something like Morenci where the mining company owns much of the housing the employees live in.) Without home ownership, generations of families can not put down roots. The tour included some private lands close to Tusayan where people could buy a home. These parcels go across Forest Service land and the Town must get approval to improve the roads.
During the Town Hall in Parks, people expressed concern over Common Core, property taxes, healthcare costs, and the federal government moving to designate 1.7 million acres in the Grand Canyon Watershed as a National Monument.
Williams Mayor John Moore and Councilman Frank McNelly took me to the NewPac sawmill east of town. I found out it was the site of the old Precision Pine sawmill co-owned by my brother Lewis Tenney in the 90’s. The mill running full force with 22 people busy. Manager Chris Stephan was full enthusiasm for the progress they have made, but he worries over the continuous supply of timber. I also looked in on the Good Earth’s mill site that holds the 4FRI forest service contract. The mill is not running, and there was not one log on the mill site. Side Note: I was able to get the Senate and House leadership to sign a letter to Regional Forester Cal Joyner asking for a comprehensive update of the 4 FRI contract and expressing our disappointment in the lack of progress of Good Earth.
My last stop was the Kaibab National Forest District office in Williams where I met with the District Ranger - a delightful young lady who said that she was working on a five-year timber sale program.
· Activist Wes Harris: If you live in Phoenix or anywhere else in the valley you will be negatively affected if the huge bond initiative known as Proposition 104 is passed. This is $31.5 Billion that will come straight out of our pocketbooks and will benefit a small minority of public transportation users plus provide a 'slush fund' for the Mayor, City Council and City Staff to use to ingratiate themselves...not We the People. Some 80% of Phoenix voters will receive early ballots on July 30 but only less than 20% will actually vote and return them which means that the Phoenix' union personnel will carry the day unless we get these people to vote and return these ballots. Americans for Prosperity is sponsoring events from now until the election date set for August 25th. You have all seen the "Vote Yes" signs but almost no "Vote No" signs because We the People do not have the resources to pay for signs. Only those who stand to make millions on the passage of this abomination are willing to put up the money TO MAKE MONEY! (As a rule of thumb I always encourage voters to vote the opposite of the position noted on the majority of signs on any given issue) We the People must rely on a grass roots effort to defeat this "slush fund" bond issue. Please join me to work with AFP to defeat Prop 104. If you are a P.C., please inform your colleagues to get out and walk their precincts and tell their neighbors the truth about this bond issue. Contact: 602-942-9281, 602-432-2871 (cell), 602-942-5327 (fax) email@example.com
· Americans For Prosperity Anti Prop 104 walks will take place all day Sat., July 25 in Ahwatukee. Volunteers are needed to help with three separate shifts consisting of door canvasing and phone banking – 9 am until noon, 1-4 pm, and 5-8 pm. RSVP Jason Lloyd- firstname.lastname@example.org or Mallory Hayhurst- email@example.com to get assigned to an area. Prop 104 is a $31+ billion tax that will go toward expanding the light rail that less than 1% of Phoenicians current use! Only 8% of the $31+ billion goes toward street repairs. Vote NO on Prop 104 and join us in spreading the word to your neighbors!
· This Morning AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham congratulated Gov Doug Ducey for his to his election as a member of the Executive Committee of the Republican Governors Association after just six months as Arizona’s Chief Executive. He also applauded Secretary of State Michele Reagan for her election to serve on the National Lieutenant Governors Association Executive Committee. “This is great news to see Arizona exerting a conservative influence with other state leaders throughout the nation, and Arizona should be proud our elected officials are in the national spotlight,” said Graham. “Our Republican Party and our elected officials have a lot to offer, and this national recognition of our talent and policy initiatives is most welcome.” He added that in addition to state elected officials, party leaders elected to the highest positions in the Arizona Republican Party already serve a major role leading the Republican National Committee into the 2016 election cycle. Arizona Republican National Committeeman Bruce Ash serves as Chairman of the RNC Rules Committee and National Committeewoman Sharon Giese served both on the Rules Committee and as RNC Parliamentarian. Both have important jobs leading into not just the primary debates but the Presidential Nominating Convention itself, to be held in Cleveland in July 2016. Graham was recently elected to the Western Region Executive Committee of the Republican National Committee.
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham thanked Gov Doug Ducey this afternoon for his executive order authorizing members of the Arizona National Guard to carry handguns to defend themselves and others from deadly physical force. “The events in Chattanooga last week cost the lives of five brave soldiers and we can’t have that happen here,” said Graham. “Governor Ducey has acted swiftly and with concern for the lives of our servicemen and servicewomen as well as the public, and we’re proud of the Governor for his quick response in the face of danger.” Ducey’s Executive order here and press release here.
· Gov Doug Ducey Has Ordered That Flags At All Arizona State Office Buildings be lowered to half-staff until sunset July 25, 2015, in honor of the five United States service members killed last week by a gunman in Chattanooga, TN..
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
§ A Special Meeting Of The Yavapai County Republican Committee has been called for July 25 in response to Richard Hennessey’s petitions to recall Chairman Mark Sanders. The meeting will be held at Emery Riddle University. Hennessey recently said that officers had collected enough recall petition signatures to move forward with the Sanders recall movement.
· Volunteers Are Needed between 6:30 am and noon, Sat., July 25 in New River (East of 7th St & Circle Mtn Road) to help clean up the home of Fred Terry – a US Army, Corps of Engineers. Vietnam Veteran - whose home was destroyed due to a kitchen fire earlier this year. Contact: Charlie Ellis, Founder, Operation Enduring 480-678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· Honor Dairies, a movie featuring nine courageous women’s right advocates with roots in Muslim-majority societies, will be shown at 5 pm., Sat., July 25 at the Arizona Project Headquarters, 3377 E Shea Blvd #2B, Phoenix, AZ 85208. These women, who have witnessed firsthand the hardships women endure, are profiled in their efforts to affect change, both in their communities and beyond. Free admission. Dr. Carl Goldberg will address how Islam relates to the issue, followed by an open discussion. hosted by the Freethought Fellowship Movie website: http://honordiaries.com Contact: Mike Renzulli firstname.lastname@example.org
§ The Yavapai Young Republicans will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., July 28 at Augie's Restaurant. Frontier Village Center,1721 AZ-69, Prescott 86301. Contact: Matthew Perry at email@example.com
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Tues., July 28 to view “Monumental” with Kirk Cameron at the GOP office, 99th Ave., and Bell Road. Father Raymond Greco of St. Clements of Rome Catholic Church will also be featured. Contact: Dennis Zink 623.977.8114. NWV Tea Party NWVTP meets the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
· LD15 (The Republican Party of North Phoenix) will meet at 6:30 pm., July 28 at the Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer Valley Road. Registered Republicans are welcome. Come early for socializing and dining from the restaurant's menu. Speaker: Reymundo Jimenez Torres (Rey Torres) will address “Increasing the ‘Latino Vote’ for Republican candidates.” Contact: David Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Republican Women of Prescott are hosting " An Evening With Denish D'Souza" at 7:30 pm., July 28. at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center. Prior to the presentation there will be a 5:30 pm reception in the Sculpture Garden. The cost is $25, and reservations are required. RSVP: Elsie Tyree, 928-778-0235 email@example.com or Pam Calhoon firstname.lastname@example.org 928 778-7157
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s July 28 Summer Outing starts with an 11:30 am luncheon at B J’s, followed by shopping at Charming Charlie’s between 1-3 pm., at West Park, 9784 W Northern Ave., in Peoria. RSVP to 3rd Vice President Barbara Melkin at email@example.com by July 23.
· The Paradise Republican Women are hosting a bus trip to see Dinesh D’ Souza on Tues., July 28 at Yavapai Community College $25 roundtrip motorcoach. Convenient departures
ü 3 pm Fry's 10450 N 90th Street (101 & Shea) by Portillo's
ü 3:30pm Walmart 2501 W Happy Valley Road (at I-17)
ü 3:45pm Anthem Outlet Stores (behind Chevron by Rack Shoes)
They will arrive Yavapai College in time for the reception. If you are not attending the reception, the bus will be making a dinner stop, before the D'Souza program. Returning back to the valley right after the program ends. Event Tickets (and reception tickets) available at www.yc.edu Motorcoach tickets at www.prwcbus.eventbrite.com Contact: Call Lori 480-221-9633 firstname.lastname@example.org www.prwc.org
§ You Are Invited To The Fed Soc Summer Happy Hour At 5:30 Pm., Thurs., July 30 At The Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, 1 East Washington St., #2400, Phoenix, 85004.
§ Stephen Slivinski, Research Fellow, Center for the Study of Economic Liberty will address "Can we eliminate Arizona's income taxes?" at the Americans for Prosperity birthday celebration of the Late Nobel laureate economist and free-mark advocate Dr. Milton Friendman with free speaker events on Fri., July 31 in Phoenix and Tucson.
ü 11:30 am., July 31 at DoubleTree, 445 South Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711. Speaker: RSVP Info: Leslie White, email@example.com (480) 290-2286 EventBrite Link: https://miltonbdaytucson7152015.eventbrite.com/ Lunch and light beverages will be served. RSVP mandatory.
ü 6 pm., Fri., July 31 at Goldwater Institute, 500 E. Coronado Road, Phoenix, AZ 85004. RSVP Info: Leslie White, firstname.lastname@example.org (480) 290-2286 EventBrite Link: http://miltonbdayphx073115.eventbrite.com/ Buffet dinner and light beverages will be served.
· Land Of Freebies, Home Of Enslaved Government Gone Wild
· The Media love Affair with McCain By Cliff Kincaid
· POW-Case-Haunts-McCain’s-Image-As-War-Hero Trump's Remarks Revive Post-Vietnam War Controversy
· Things Get A Little Testy Between Barack Obama And Jon Stewart When The Va Issue Comes Up The President Was Stammering When Confronted By One Fact
· Obama Expands Executive Action For Illegals When Is Enough, Enough?
- Emperor Obama’s Unilateral Gun Grab Do You Have Difficulty Balancing A Checkbook? Obama Wants Your Guns
- Retire-John-McCain: Exposed - Veterans Voice Displeasure And Non-Trust Of John 'Songbird' McCain, Who Spilled His Guts To Get Out Of Torture
· Will-AZ-Attorney-General-Support Efforts To Protect Service Members From Predatory Lending
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
· Obama Denies IRS Scandal Ever Happened – And Jon Stewart Is So Floored He Can Only Utter One Phrase Yes, President Obama Also Blamed The Republican Party For The IRS Targeting Tea Party, Conservative, Christian, And Jewish Groups...
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
· Trump-Threatens-Third-Party-Run Trump: Odds Of Independent Bid "Absolutely" Rise If Gop Is Unfair "The RNC Has Not Been Supportive," He Said.
· Palin-Calls-Trump-This-After-Trump-Smacked-McCain Both Heroes In Different Ways
· Marco Rubio Just Smoked Trump And Obama With A Line That Will Set Their Hair On Fire The Donald Fires Back In 3...2...1...
DEMS AND LIBS
· 20-Years-Fresh-And-Frozen-Baby-Parts-Sold-Across-Us 'Retrieval Agents' Given 'Corpses Of Children' And Workspace To Harvest Organs
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
SECRETARY OF STATE