- ► February (22)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Saturday, August 1, 2015
· Grassroots-Arizonan-Crazies-Are-Interested-In-Issues-Over-Politics …Entrenched U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) may be in for the fight of his life in his 2016 re-election bid, as he uses the term “crazies” to describe the approximately 15,000 border security-advocating Arizonans who showed up for Donald Trump’s July appearance in Phoenix.
· Watch The Debate And Join In The Straw Poll at 5:30 p.m., Aug 6 at San Tan Center, Sunland Springs Village (Southwest corner of Guadalupe and Springwood) 2820 S. Springwood Blvd., Mesa, AZ 85209. State Senator David Farnsworth, Moderator 125 seating capacity. Bring snack food to share/Bottled water provided. All voters of any party welcome. Voter registration applications will be available on site. . Contact: email@example.com
· A Republican Debate is scheduled at The Grill at StoneRidge Clubhouse in Prescott Valley, AZ. Buy what you want to eat or drink. Discussion Immediately following. RSVP to Jim Lawson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Pima County GOP has secured the venue of Sir Veza's Taco Garage 220 W Wetmore, Tucson, AZ 85705 for watching the Republican Presidential Debate at 6 pm. RSVP: ASAP by call/text Jo 520-373-2864.
· The City Of Phoenix Election Is On. Phx mayor candidates differ on light rail, spending
· The Colorado River Tea Party –Yuma will met at 6 pm., Thur., Aug 20 with Yuma city council candidates and LD13 Rep Steve Montenegro, who is termed out and will be running for election as the LD13 Senator. LD13 Senator Don Shooter of Yuma will be running for election as a Representative in 2016. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 email@example.com www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· AZ Dems Are Making The Most Of Gov Doug Ducey’s visit to the Koch Bros retreat by soliciting $3 donations from the Dems to activiate their grassroots program.
· LD20 Chairman Ray Malnar is running in the recall election for Glendale City Council.
· Today, the Arizona State Senate was named as a defensive target by the Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC) – the only national organization whose mission is to elect down- ballot, state-level Republican officeholders – for the 2015/ 2016 election cycle. Republicans currently hold majorities in an all‐time Party record of 69 out of 99 state legislative chambers. The RSLC announced its $40 million budget in 2015 and 2016 to both defend those historic highs and pick up new chambers. One of the chambers they will target to defend includes the Arizona Senate. “As we work to protect and expand our Senate Majority in Arizona, we are grateful to know hat we will be receiving additional support from the RSLC,” Said State Senator Gail Griffin, “They Have been great partners with us in the past and we look forward to campaigning on the real progress we are making in Arizona, And to growing our majority in 2016!”
· Over The Past Few Months, The Fox News GOP Presidential Debate, scheduled for next Thursday evening, has a rigid set of criteria to determine which candidates may participate. The rules for the debate limit the number of candidates who will be on stage to just 10 (and for those who are keeping track, there are already 17 declared GOP candidates – so seven candidates will not be invited!). We have voiced criticism about the debate format and criteria. This week in a The Wall Street Journal op-ed, RNC communications director Sean Spicer explains the rationale behind changing the debate. Spicer argues that the new debate format and schedule will provide the following benefits: predictability for candidates (a set schedule determined well in advance), a presence on conservative media outlets (Fox News, chiefly), and accessibility to voters in more states (the debates will take place in nine states). Spicer’s op-ed is available here: http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-we-improved-the-gop-debates-1437949856
· Food For Thought: 3 Short Sentences Floating Around The Internet. When you vote for an incumbent you are perpetuating our government as it is now. Nothing will change. These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
- We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering.
- Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't. Think about it..... Last but not least:
- Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping payments to illegal aliens such as monthly payments for each child, money for housing, food stamps and free education?
· “Today’s Email Dump Shows Hillary Clinton put even more sensitive government information at risk on her secret email server than previously known,” Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said. “Hillary Clinton’s reckless attempt to bypass public records laws put our national security at risk and shows she cannot be trusted in the White House.” state dept scrubs sensitive data from latest clinton e-mail release
· Congressman Paul Gosar invited you to a ‘meet and greet’ between 5:30-7 pm., Tues., Aug 11 at the Sun City West Station 101, 19001 N Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· Republicans Can Send Donations to help cover the rent at the Tempe office to the Maricopa County Republican Office, 3030 S. Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282, according to Chairman Tyler Bowyer, “We just recently got a mailbox at the office from the USPS.” Office hours at 10 am- 4 pm., Mon-Fri. The office phone is 480-264-5266.
· Tucson Republican City Council Candidates Margaret Burkholder, Kelly Lawton, And Bill Hunt need 200 donations of at least $10 from city of Tucson residence to qualify for matching funds. Send donations the Pima County Republican office, 17 W. Wetmore, suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705.
· The Gila County Republican “Reagan Fundraiser Dinner” is scheduled at 6:15 pm., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Room, 901 S Westerly Road, Payson with speakers Congressman Paul Gosar and Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Cash bar opens at 5 pm. $40 each. Tickets: PAYSON: Shirley (928) 951-6774 and Nancy (928) 472-1172.
· PINE: Gary (602) 803-7366. GLOBE: Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· Summer Series- Moral Action Ministry
ü Sat, Aug 15, 2015-9:45 am-12:45 pm North Scottsdale Christian Church--28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 : Dr. Malak Malak “Latest Events Pertaining to Martyrdom Caused by ISIS;” Jeff Gardner “Arming the Minority Christians in Syria and Iraq and Monan.
ü June 20 - Mona Oshana-Ancient Christians in Despair-
For information- firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-818-8838.
· McCain On Abortion Discusses Abortion In 1999. (CNN)
· St. Anne’s Respect Life Ministry invites you to join in praying the Rosary for Life at the Chandler Planned Parenthood, 610 N. Alma School Road, (Corner of Alma School Road and Galveston), each Monday morning at 8:15 am – 9:15 am. Contact: Genny Jones, 480-201-7198.
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· LD20 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 3 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater, in Glendale. Meet & Greet at 6:30 pm. Speakers: Glendale Mayor Jerry Weiers, Glendale City Councilman Ian Hugh, and Chalon Hutson from Americans for Prosperity who will “How to combat Prop104.” Contact: Chr Ray Malnar email@example.com
· Brandon Urness, AZGOP political Action Coordinator, will speak to the LD20 Republicans on Aug 3. Glendale Mayor Jerry Weiers will also be speaking.
· Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Aug 3 for a session on “The Power of Releasing” by Kirk Fowler and Tom Miller who will make a presentation on to manage and even remove the negative effects of long held emotions. Dennis Duggan will address
· how the US banking system controls us through banking and governmental policies. Once upon a time, banks were limited as to what activities could perform. It restrictions were limited by the Glass/Steagall Act or the Banking Act of 1933. Contact: 602.677.1496
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Aug 4 at to listen to political panelists former Sen Russell Pearce, and Rep David Livingston and Mark Cardenas address current events in the Grand Canyon Rm at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza,
14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375
· The Pima County GOP Presidential Debate Watch Party is scheduled at 6 pm., Thurs., Aug 6 at Sir Veza's, 220 W Wetmore Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: 520-321-1492.
· Maricopa County Young Republican Professionals will host a Presidential Debate Viewing Party at AZGOP Headquarters for young republicans at 6 pm., Thur., Aug 6. Contact: Brandon Urness firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Colorado River Tea Party Potluck and watch the presidential candidate debate will meet at 5 pm., Thurs., Aug 6 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma. A straw poll will be held after the debate. Meeting will start at 5 pm to get the potluck set up and all ready to watch the debate at 6pm. Bring your favorite Potluck meal serving 4, water & sodas/50 cents. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer, 928-210-1219 email@example.com www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· Paul Farrell Is Organizing A GOP Presidential Debate Watching Party at 5 pm., for a meet and greet for the 6 pm., Aug 6 at the Copper Sky Multigenerational Complex. Fox News Channel is hosting the debate and is selecting the 10 participants by averaging five national polls. According to the 2016 Election Central website, the likely debaters are Gov. Jeb Bush, Gov. Scott Walker, Sen. Marco Rubio, Carson, Donald Trump, Dr. Rand Paul, Gov. Mike Huckabee, Sen. Ted Cruz, Gov. Rick Perry and Gov. Chris Christie. But Sen. Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina and Gov. John Kasich could climb into the mix by the night of the debate. The watching party will be in multipurpose/dry room A. The capacity is 93. RSVP to 520-233-8249.
· The First Republican Presidential Debate ‘Pizza and Politics’ hosted by Conservative Business League and Arizona Project is scheduled at 6 pm., Thurs., Aug 6 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd, Phx. Doors open at 5 pm. Free admission. Refreshment, soda, water and pizza. Minimal charge. No outside food or drinks. Straw poll follows debate. Contact: Nina Marlow (480) 707-9043 nmarlowCBL@gmail.com
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s staff will hold traveling office hours throughout CD2 in August and September. Staff will be available to assist constituents on issues ranging from veterans and immigration to Social Security and Medicare. No appointments necessary. Below is the full list of times, dates, and locations. See schedule:
ü Aug 6, 10 am-1 pm., Copper Queen Library, 6 Main St., Bisbee.
ü Aug 11, 10:30 am- noon, Sahuarita Town Hall, 375 W Sahuarita Cnt Way, Sahuarita.
ü Aug 11, 10 am-1 pm., City Council Chamber, 425 E 10th St., Douglas.
ü Aug 19, 10 am-2 pm., Schieffelin Hall, 402 E Fremont St., Tombstone.
ü Aug 24, 11 am-2 pm., City Council Chambers, 120 W. 6th Street, Benson.
ü Sept 17, 11 am-noon, Green Wally Council, 555 N LaCanada Dr #117, GreenValley.
Contact: Tucson office (520) 881-3588 or Sierra Vista office (520) 459-3115.
· The Northwest Chapter of AZRA will hold their regular monthly meeting at 9:15 am, Sat, Aug 8 at 12975 W Bell Rd. Doors open at 9 am, mtg starts at 9:15 am. (The building just East of the Drivers Licence Station. The building sits perpendicular to Bell Rd) NW AZRA meets on the 2nd Saturday of every month at this same location. All Republicans are welcome - bring your neighbor, and see who we are and what we are up to Contact: Chairman Lyle Tuttle 623-451-6928 or Mark Tipping firstname.lastname@example.org 623-234-3882.
· LD 9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Aug 8 at the La Paloma urgent care 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson. For the remainder of this year. LD9 mtgs will be held the second Saturday of the month – Sept 12, Oct 10, Nov 14 and Dec 12. Contact: email@example.com (520) 321-1492
· LD 11 will meet at 10 am., Sat., Aug 8 in the Oro Valley Library. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492.
· The Real Meaning Of New Overtime Rules Randy Pullen
· Big-Question-For GOP-Debate-Who-Will-Take-On Trumpho-will-take-trump
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
FAST AND FURIOUS
· Benghazi-Details-Found-In-Hillary-Clintons-Emails Report: Classified Material From 5 Different Agencies Identified
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
DEMS AND LIBS
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
SECRETARY OF STATE