- ► May (24)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
· Arizona’s Balladeer Dolan Ellis (nearly 50 years). Here is a song that I wrote about our wild mustangs of the west that I recorded at Lee Furr's Recording Studios in Tucson about 45 years ago. I would be very pleased if it could be of use in some way, in helping to bring attention to this current wild horse crisis... saving the wild horses of the Salt and Verde Rivers from being rounded up by the U.S. Forest Service and removed from their long time home and habitat. These wild horses have been living along the Salt and Verde rivers for decades. I have been watching them for over 25 years. These horses are a part of Arizona's landscape I have been told that the roundup begins on August 7. Hear orphan-of-the-hills
· Mychal Massie: McCain-Consistent-In-Attacks-On-Conservative-Interests … “The only difference between McCain and Obama is that one of them has a crooked arm, which makes it easier to scratch the other’s back.” McCain graduated fifth from the bottom of his class at the Naval Academy. That’s 894th out of 899 Cadets. Ergo, being a career politician was pretty much all he was qualified to do, because even convenience-store workers have to be honest.
· Donald Trump Puts Spineless Establishment In Its Place A J LaFaro, Past MCRC Chairman.
· Trump Insiders Say that their very successful July event in Phoenix was hosted by the Trump Campaign team, not the MCRC.
· Phx City Councilman Sal DiCiccio: Stanton nefariously inserted the word "MAY" into the ballot language. A backroom deal struck at the last minute to help the insiders. Here is what else they did:
ü Gave big business a $300 Million exemption from the $31.5 BILLION tax, forcing people like yourself and small business owners to pay the entire tax.
ü Passed a budget giving first year employees 40.5 days off.
ü Budgeted NEW pay raises and bonuses to everyone ... increasing average compensation for all employees to over $109,000/year.
Vote No On Prop 104, 103, 102 and 101.I need your help. Please help get this information out. Please share with everyone you know.
· The Republican Party of Maricopa Executive Guide Committee will meet at 7 pm., Wed., Aug 5 at AZGOP Headquarters in Phoenix, according to Chairman Tyler Bowyer. Contact: Bowyer 480-239-0025
· The Gila County Republican Reagan Dinner Fundraiser is scheduled at 6:15, Thurs., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Center, 901 S Westerly Rd., Payson, AZ. Speakers: Congressman Paul Gosar and Sec of State Michelle Reagan. Tickets: $40 each. For tickets contact: Payson - Shirley (928) 951-6774 or Nancy (928) 472-1172. Pine - Gary (602) 803-7366. Globe - Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· 6 Pm., Thursday, Aug 6 Debate Parties:
ü Maricopa County Young Republican Professions, AZGOP HQ. Contact: Brandon Urness email@example.com
ü San Tan Center, Sunland Springs Village (Southwest corner of Guadalupe and Springwood) 2820 S. Springwood Blvd., Mesa, AZ 85209. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ü The Grill at StoneRidge Clubhouse in Prescott Valley, AZ. RSVP to Jim Lawson, email@example.com
ü Pima County GOP at Sir Veza's Taco Garage 220 W Wetmore, Tucson, AZ 85705 RSVP: Jo 520-373-2864 or 520-321-1492.
ü Colorado River Tea Party Potluck and candidate debate, Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer, 928-210-1219 firstname.lastname@example.org www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
ü Debate Watching Party at the Copper Sky Multigenerational Complex. Fox News Channel. RSVP to 520-233-8249.
· Volunteers Needed For The Hospitality Suite at the National Federation of Republican Women Convention in September. Volunteers should contact Allison Mary email@example.com
· Gilbert Uriarte, a volunteer for the Republican Party of Maricopa County, is working on a new PC resource packet that will include a list of clubs within the county. He is asking club chairmen to send a name, e-mail, phone number, and when the group meets to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The 10 am, Thurs., Aug 6 Family Health Talk Show will highlight ground breaking progress in the field of Prostate Cancer on Radio Station KXXT 1010AM Online – www.familyvaluesradio1010.com Call-in phone: 602.977-1010. Contact: Exec Dir Fred Taylor 602-547-3806. www.swprostatecancer.com
· Volunteers Are Needed To Help Americans For Prosperity-Arizona teams phone bank against Prop 104 in the Phoenix field office, 3855 N 32nd St., #7, Phoenix, AZ 85018. Phone banking scheduled:
ü Wed, Aug 5 – noon – 8 pm.
ü Thurs, Aug 6 – noon to 6 pm
ü Fri, Aug 7 – noon to 8 pm
ü Sat, Aug 8 – 10am – 8 pm.
To sign up, contact Leslie White at email@example.com or 480.290.2286.
· Gov Doug Ducey has declared the month of August Drowning Impact Awareness Month in an effort to highlight the importance of staying safe around water. “Arizona has the most pools per capita in the United States due to our great weather and constant sunshine,” said Ducey. “Whether you’re having fun in the pool, or visiting one of Arizona’s many lakes, it’s important to stay safe and especially watch little ones around water. Families can take simple steps to protect their children around water and I encourage you to make water safety a priority in your home.” Info: Click here
· The City Of Phoenix Election Is On. Phx mayor candidates differ on light rail, spending
· Republicans Can Send Donations to help cover the rent at the Tempe office to the Maricopa County Republican Office, 3030 S. Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282, according to Chairman Tyler Bowyer, “We just recently got a mailbox at the office from the USPS.” Office hours at 10 am- 4 pm., Mon-Fri. The office phone is 480-264-5266.
· Phoenix Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan: We are in crunch time right now. Things are looking good on the campaign trail, but we still need your help. If you care about the City of Phoenix, please help Get Out The Vote for Anna Brennan. Phone banking is easy. The message quick and simple. Please contact me to get set up. It's not like it used to be and we're having great results. Walk your precincts if you prefer. We've got plenty of material. For a campaign update or to get involved. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· If You Know Of A Current Or Former Member of the military from Arizona that you would like to recognize for Military Monday, Contact Congressman Paul Gosar with their contact information at: http://gosar.house.gov/contact-me or facebook.com/repgosar via direct message.
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Aug 4 at to listen to political panelists former Sen Russell Pearce, and Rep David Livingston and Mark Cardenas address current events in the Grand Canyon Rm at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza,
14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375
· Maricopa County Young Republican Professionals will host a Presidential Debate Viewing Party at AZGOP Headquarters for young republicans at 6 pm., Thur., Aug 6. Contact: Brandon Urness email@example.com
ü Watch The Debate And Join In The Straw Poll at 5:30 p.m., Aug 6 at San Tan Center, Sunland Springs Village (Southwest corner of Guadalupe and Springwood) 2820 S. Springwood Blvd., Mesa, AZ 85209. State Senator David Farnsworth, Moderator 125 seating capacity. Bring snack food to share/Bottled water provided. All voters of any party welcome. Voter registration applications will be available on site. . Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ü A Republican Debate is scheduled at The Grill at StoneRidge Clubhouse in Prescott Valley, AZ. Buy what you want to eat or drink. Discussion Immediately following. RSVP to Jim Lawson, email@example.com.
ü Pima County GOP has secured the venue of Sir Veza's Taco Garage 220 W Wetmore, Tucson, AZ 85705 for watching the Republican Presidential Debate at 6 pm. RSVP: ASAP by call/text Jo 520-373-2864 or 520-321-1492.
· The First Republican Presidential Debate ‘Pizza and Politics’ hosted by Conservative Business League and Arizona Project is scheduled at 6 pm., Thurs., Aug 6 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd, Phx. Doors open at 5 pm. Free admission. Refreshment, soda, water and pizza. Minimal charge. No outside food or drinks. Straw poll follows debate. Contact: Nina Marlow (480) 707-9043 nmarlowCBL@gmail.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party Potluck and watch the presidential candidate debate will meet at 5 pm., Thurs., Aug 6 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma. A straw poll will be held after the debate. Meeting will start at 5 pm to get the potluck set up and all ready to watch the debate at 6pm. Bring your favorite Potluck meal serving 4, water & sodas/50 cents. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer, 928-210-1219 firstname.lastname@example.org www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· Cancelled: Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will not have their regularly scheduled August 6 meeting. They will meet August 27 with nationally recognized Free Market Warrior Loren Spivak. Social at 5:30 pm. $22 per dinner. RSVP: Tina Shaw email@example.com or 623-934-9730. A reservation made is a reservation paid. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 252-6300).
· Paul Farrell Is Organizing A GOP Presidential Debate Watching Party at 5 pm., for a meet and greet for the 6 pm., Aug 6 at the Copper Sky Multigenerational Complex. Fox News Channel is hosting the debate and is selecting the 10 participants by averaging five national polls. According to the 2016 Election Central website, the likely debaters are Gov. Jeb Bush, Gov. Scott Walker, Sen. Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Dr. Rand Paul, Gov. Mike Huckabee, Sen. Ted Cruz, Gov. Rick Perry and Gov. Chris Christie. But Sen. Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina and Gov. John Kasich could climb into the mix by the night of the debate. The watching party will be in multipurpose/dry room A. The capacity is 93. RSVP to 520-233-8249.
· Free US Constitution Classes will be offered by Educator Claire Morgan at 7 pm., Aug 6, 13, 20 and 27 at the Northwest Community Church, 505 W. Hardy Rd. Tucson, AZ 85704. Registration: Contact: Paul Parisi email@example.com
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s staff will hold traveling office hours throughout CD2 in August and September. Staff will be available to assist constituents on issues ranging from veterans and immigration to Social Security and Medicare. No appointments necessary. Below is the full list of times, dates, and locations. See schedule:
ü Aug 6, 10 am-1 pm., Copper Queen Library, 6 Main St., Bisbee.
ü Aug 11, 10:30 am- noon, Sahuarita Town Hall, 375 W Sahuarita Cnt Way, Sahuarita.
ü Aug 11, 10 am-1 pm., City Council Chamber, 425 E 10th St., Douglas.
ü Aug 19, 10 am-2 pm., Schieffelin Hall, 402 E Fremont St., Tombstone.
ü Aug 24, 11 am-2 pm., City Council Chambers, 120 W. 6th Street, Benson.
ü Sept 17, 11 am-noon, Green Wally Council, 555 N LaCanada Dr #117, GreenValley.
Contact: Tucson office (520) 881-3588 or Sierra Vista office (520) 459-3115.
· LD-29 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 7 at King and Associates Realty, 6006 N 82 Ave., Phx.
· The Northwest Chapter of AZRA will hold their regular monthly meeting at 9:15 am, Sat, Aug 8 at 12975 W Bell Rd. Doors open at 9 am, mtg starts at 9:15 am. (The building just East of the Drivers Licence Station. The building sits perpendicular to Bell Rd) NW AZRA meets on the 2nd Saturday of every month at this same location. All Republicans are welcome - bring your neighbor, and see who we are and what we are up to Contact: Chairman Lyle Tuttle 623-451-6928 or Mark Tipping firstname.lastname@example.org 623-234-3882.
· LD 9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Aug 8 at the La Paloma urgent care 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson. For the remainder of this year. LD9 mtgs will be held the second Saturday of the month – Sept 12, Oct 10, Nov 14 and Dec 12. Contact: email@example.com (520) 321-1492
· LD 11 will meet at 10 am., Sat., Aug 8 in the Oro Valley Library. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492.
· Former Sec of State Ken Bennett will address Arizona Project at 6:30 pm., Mon., Aug10 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact: 602.677.1496
· St. Anne’s Respect Life Ministry invites you to join in praying the Rosary for Life at the Chandler Planned Parenthood, 610 N. Alma School Road, (Corner of Alma School Road and Galveston), each Monday, Aug 10, 17, 24, 31 at 8:15 am – 9:15 am. Contact: Genny Jones, 480-201-7198.
· LD1 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 10 at Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ PC training at 6:15 pm. Doors open at 6 pm. Contact: Chr Cathy Schwanke (Maricopa County) ld1azgopmc.com
· LD30 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 10 at Palm Shadows Recreation Center, 7300 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ, 85301
· The Ahwatukee Republican Women Breakfast Fundraiser With Governor Doug Ducey is scheduled at 7:30 am., Tues., Aug 11 at the Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix, 10831 S 51st St, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Cost: $25 Members/Associates · $30 Non-Members . Pre-registration required. Reservation Deadline: Tues., Aug. 4. Tickets: ahwatukeerepublicanwomen. VIP Sponsorship: Debbie Smith email@example.com 480-529-4828. Contact: Chr Loraine Pellegrino 480-460-7101
· Congressman Paul Gosar invited you to a ‘meet and greet’ between 5:30-7 pm., Tues., Aug 11 at the Sun City West Station 101, 19001 N Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· The AzRA NC Chapter will meet at 11 am., Tues., Aug 11 at the Red Devil Restaurant, 3404 E Bell Road., Phoenix, AZ 85032. RSVP: Sparky.firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 26 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 11 at Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ, 85201 6:30pm Meet & Greet. Contact: http://azld26.com/
· LD13 will not meet Aug 11. Meetings will resume in Sept.
- Obama: Climate Change Not Terrorism Greatest Threat
- Phoenix Election: Vote NO On Props, YES For Brennan
- Jerk Or Liar? Biden V. Hillary Dem Heartburn Producer
· Straight-Talking-McCain’s-Pro-Life-Double-Talk AZ GOP Chairman Robert Graham Should Call Out McCain’s Hypocrisy
- Trump-Gets-To-Take-Place-Center-Stage At Thru Debate
- Drugs-Dropped-In-Prison-Yard-By-Drone Seized By Border Patrol
- Brnovich Announces Sentence In $2.94 M Fraud Committed By Phx Attorney
- ICYMI: First-2016-Republican-Presidential
- Senate Vote On S1881 To Defund Planned Parenthood-How Your Senator Voted
- Koch-Brothers-Network-Makes-New-Deal-To Share Data Base With Rnc Aligned Firm
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
DEMS AND LIBS
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY