- ► April (21)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday - August 9, 2015
· Bill Whittle Speaking At The Freedom-Center A powerful message that every Republican needs to watch. Whittle pulls no punches.
· Questions and Concerns Continue To Circulate about the dust up that occurred Wednesday evening between AZGOP staffer Brandon Urness, an unidentified individual with Urness, and Maricopa County Republican Committee (EGC) meeting attendees .
MCRC Executive Director April Riggins confirms reports that three visitors came into the EGC meetings after it started. The three individuals stayed throughout the meeting. Upon Bowyer’s adjournment, one of the visiting individuals – reportedly a process server - handed legal paper work address to the MCRC to Chairman Tyler Bowyer, Riggins and EGC member Andrew Constanza (who was seated at the far end of the head table next to the exit door) then immediately left the building. Bowyer handed Riggins his copy as he departed for the airport to catch a plane to Cleveland for the Presidential debates. Riggins verified reports that she gathered up the paper work the process server had handed to Bowyer, Riggins and Constanza and had it all delivered to the MCRC attorney Ted Naeckel.
Witnesses report that Urness’ unidentified companion, flashed a camera as close as a foot from the faces of EGC attendees, including the EGC Sergeant-At-Arms Barbara Medal, after she requested he stop flashing his camera close to the faces of EGC members because it was blinding them. Saturday afternoon, Medal, who was reportedly injured during the upheaval, opt to “make no comment at this time for personal and legal reasons.”
Former MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro confirmed reports that he accompanied Medal on Thursday when she filed an ‘assault complaint’ with the Phoenix Police Department. LaFaro was also with Medal with she met law enforcement officers at AZGOP headquarters Thursday afternoon as officers investigated her complaint.
· LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell - Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of Agriculture, Water & Lands - will speak at the 6 pm., Aug 18 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in Anthem and at the 7 pm., Aug 25 Yuma County Republican in Yuma. Discussions to include Tax reform.
· Former County Attorney Andrew Thomas will meet with Grassroots Tea Party members 6:30 pm., Wed. , Aug 12 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Road., Phx. 85053. 6 pm – order from menu if you wish. Contact: Grassrootsteapartyactivitist.email@example.com
· Freedom Fires meets every Wednesday at 6:30 pm at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa. The August scheduled is:
ü Aug 12 - Congressman David Schweikert
ü Aug 19 – Nick Dranias of Compact for America
ü Aug 26 – Ammon Bundy
ü Sept 2 – John Laurie and Sam Paine of the Constitutional County Project.
· Meet US Senate Candidate Alexander Meluskey www.meluskey.com: The LD23 precinct committeeman owns and operates Optimum Graphics USA, LLC., which he founded in 1993. As the State Director of Fair Tax http://www.azfairtax.org/ he has spoken to many conservative groups. He is also a Radio Show Host on 960 The Patriot http://960thepatriot.com/ and 1100KFNX http://1100kfnx.com/. The Scottsdale resident and his wife Roberta have been married since 1995 and have a son and a daughter.
· Sen John McCain will speak at 9 am., Mon., Aug 10 at the Marine Corps League’s National Convention in Paradise Valley, an 11 am town hall with Universal Technical Institute employees in Avondale, and a 2:45 pm town hall with Sub-Zero employees in Goodyear.
· US Senate Candidate Alexander Meluskey Campaign: Our grassroots campaign is in full swing and we want to thank all the volunteers that are working hard to help elect a grassroots conservative that will fight for Arizona. There is always room for more help, so call the office at 480-659-2410 or visit the website and fill out the volunteer form with your specific areas of interest at www.meluskey.com. The calendar is filling up and many have expressed having Alex speak again at your district meetings and events. To get on our calendar please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 480-659-2410
· Meet CD1 Candidate Gary Kiehne: Kiehne graduated from the New Mexico State University with a Bachelors of Science in agriculture. He has worked as a livestock auction, drove a truck hauling cattle, and worked on his family’s ranch before beginning a career in the oil and gas industry. Kiehne currently owns three hotels in eastern Arizona. He also continues to work in the oil and gas industry and in his family’s farming and ranching operations. He is actively involved in his community and has worked hard to boost tourism, job creation, and economic growth in rural Arizona. Kliehne has three children. In his free time, he participates in team roping competitions. He is a Gold Card member of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys’ Association, a member of the United States Team Roping Association, and the World Series of Team Roping.
· Republican Phoenix Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan will be on
ü Noon, Wed, Aug 12 Telemundo at Noon on Wed, Aug 12. KTAZ TV channel 39.
ü 8 am, Thurs., Aug 13 - Pat MacMahon's Early Morning, AZTV channel 7/Cable 13
ü 8:30 am., Fri, Aug 14 - Channel 12 Square off.
Contact: Campaign manager Cecilia Marie 602-291-024 email@example.com
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Hospitality Suite at the National Federation of Republican Women Convention in September. Volunteers should contact Allison Mary firstname.lastname@example.org
· Republicans Can Send Donations to help cover the rent at the Tempe office to the Maricopa County Republican Office, 3030 S. Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282, according to Chairman Tyler Bowyer, “We just recently got a mailbox at the office from the USPS.” Office hours at 10 am- 4 pm., Mon-Fri. The office phone is 480-264-5266.
· Phoenix Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan: We are in crunch time right now. Things are looking good on the campaign trail, but we still need your help. If you care about the City of Phoenix, please help Get Out The Vote for Anna Brennan. Phone banking is easy. The message quick and simple. Please contact me to get set up. It's not like it used to be and we're having great results. Walk your precincts if you prefer. We've got plenty of material. For a campaign update or to get involved. Contact: email@example.com
· If You Know Of A Current Or Former Member of the military from Arizona that you would like to recognize for Military Monday, Contact Congressman Paul Gosar with their contact information at: http://gosar.house.gov/contact-me or facebook.com/repgosar via direct message.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Former Sec of State Ken Bennett will address Arizona Project at 6:30 pm., Mon., Aug10 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact: 602.677.1496
· St. Anne’s Respect Life Ministry invites you to join in praying the Rosary for Life at the Chandler Planned Parenthood, 610 N. Alma School Road, (Corner of Alma School Road and Galveston), each Monday, Aug 10, 17, 24, 31 at 8:15 am – 9:15 am. Contact: Genny Jones, 480-201-7198.
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Aug 10 at Siegel Suites Select, 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.)/ CD1 candidate Gary Kiehne will speak. Contact: Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD1 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 10 at Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ PC training at 6:15 pm. Doors open at 6 pm. Contact: Chr Cathy Schwanke (Maricopa County) ld1azgopmc.com
· LD30 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 10 at Palm Shadows Recreation Center, 7300 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ, 85301
· Highway 69 Republicans will meet at 6 pm., Mon, Aug 10 in the rear dining room of the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey AZ, 86327to hear Prescott mayoral candidates Dan Fraijo and Harry Oberg and count officials Chip Davis and Tom Thurman address county issues . 5 pm., social house. RSVP for seating to June 899-3150 http://www.highway69republicans.com/
· The Ahwatukee Republican Women Breakfast Fundraiser With Governor Doug Ducey is scheduled at 7:30 am., Tues., Aug 11 at the Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix, 10831 S 51st St, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Cost: $25 Members/Associates · $30 Non-Members . Pre-registration required. Reservation Deadline: Tues., Aug. 4. Tickets: ahwatukeerepublicanwomen. VIP Sponsorship: Debbie Smith email@example.com 480-529-4828. Contact: Chr Loraine Pellegrino 480-460-7101
· Congressman Paul Gosar invited you to a ‘meet and greet’ between 5:30-7 pm., Tues., Aug 11 at the Sun City West Station 101, 19001 N Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· The AzRA NC Chapter will meet at 11 am., Tues., Aug 11 at the Red Devil Restaurant, 3404 E Bell Road., Phoenix, AZ 85032. RSVP: Sparky.firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD29 will meet at 7 pm, Aug 11 at King And Associates Realty. 6006 N 82 Ave., with US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward. Contact: Chr Alan R Gaugert, Alan.email@example.com 623-877-3674.
· LD 26 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 11 at Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ, 85201 6:30pm Meet & Greet. Contact: http://azld26.com/
· LD13 will not meet Aug 11. Meetings will resume in Sept.
· The Huachuca Republican Women will meet at 10:30 am., Tues, Aug 11 at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club, 2770 St. Andrew Dr., Sierra Vista, AZ 85650.
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 m., Tues., Aug 11 at 340 S Tucson Blvd., Tucson AZ 85716.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s staff will hold traveling office hours throughout CD2 in August and September. Staff will be available to assist constituents on issues ranging from veterans and immigration to Social Security and Medicare. No appointments necessary. Below is the full list of times, dates, and locations. See schedule:
· Aug 11, 10:30 am- noon, Sahuarita Town Hall, 375 W Sahuarita Cnt Way, Sahuarita.
· Aug 11, 10 am-1 pm., City Council Chamber, 425 E 10th St., Douglas.
· Aug 19, 10 am-2 pm., Schieffelin Hall, 402 E Fremont St., Tombstone.
· Aug 24, 11 am-2 pm., City Council Chambers, 120 W. 6th Street, Benson.
· Sept 17, 11 am-noon, Green Wally Council, 555 N LaCanada Dr #117, GreenValley.
· Contact: Tucson office (520) 881-3588 or Sierra Vista office (520) 459-3115.
· The Gila County Republican Reagan Dinner Fundraiser is scheduled at 6:15, Thurs., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Center, 901 S Westerly Rd., Payson, AZ. Speakers: Congressman Paul Gosar and Sec of State Michelle Reagan. Tickets: $40 each. For tickets contact: Payson - Shirley (928) 951-6774 or Nancy (928) 472-1172. Pine - Gary (602) 803-7366. Globe - Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· LD18 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 13 at the Clarion Hotel Phoenix Tech Center, 5121 E. La Puente Ave., ( I-10 & Elliot Rd.) Phx 85044. Sign in at Information: http://ld18gop.com Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD23 will meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 at the Via Linda Senior Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 6 pm prayer, 6:30 pm registration. Contact: http://www.ld23gop.org/
· LD12 will meet at 7 pm., Thurs. ,Aug 13 at Gilbert Community Education Center, 6915 East Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ 85212. Contact: http://azld12.com/?page_id=35
· The Pima County Republican’s Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thur., Aug 13 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: email@example.com (520) 321-1492
· The Gila County Republican “Reagan Fundraiser Dinner” is scheduled at 6:15 pm., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Room, 901 S Westerly Road, Payson with speakers Congressman Paul Gosar and Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Cash bar opens at 5 pm. $40 each. Tickets: PAYSON: Shirley (928) 951-6774 and Nancy (928) 472-1172. PINE: Gary (602) 803-7366. GLOBE: Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· The Foundation For Responsible Accountable Government – Summer Series – will be offered at 6 pm Aug 13 on the Pima County Bond Election at Miller-Golf Links Public Library, 9640 E Golf Links Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730, featuring Americans for Prosperity AZ State Director Tom Jenney, Pima County Bond Advisory Committee member Joe Boogaart and yet to be confirmed Chairman from ‘Yes on Pima County Bonds.’ See: Taxpayers Against Pima Bonds, pimabondfacts.com and Yes on Pima County Bonds, www.yesonpimacountybonds.com
· A V-J Day banquet is scheduled at 5:30 pm., Sat., Aug 15 at the Doubletree by Hilton, 2100 S. Priest Dr. in Tempe by co-sponsors Unified Arizona Veterans, American Legion Post Veterans Affairs Council of the Republic of China, the Judge Thomas Tang Post 50 and the Taiwan Benevolent Association of Arizona and the Veterans Affairs Council, Republic of China Taipei Economics and Cultural Office of Los Angeles, and The Cultural Center of Taipei Economics and Cultural Office of Orange County, CA. The color guard will be the Republic of China (Taiwan) from Los Angeles. The Chinese were fighting for many years before the U.S. was involved. The U.S. came into the war 70 years ago. Speakers include Republic of China Deputy Minister from Taiwan Hsiad-Hui Chin and Benson Wang, deputy director general, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Los Angeles who will represent Lyushun Shen, the representative of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Washington, D.C. RSVP deadline July 31.Mail a check or money order for $30 per person to Unified Arizona Veterans, P.O. Box 34338, Phoenix, AZ 85067. Contact Carol Culbertson, UAV Secretary, at 602-943-7834 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Dress is semi-formal or business attire. Equivalent military attire may be worn by military and veterans guests.
· The 8 Am., Sat., Aug 15 V-J Ceremonies At The National Veterans Memorial Cemetery on Cave Creek Road is in commemoration of the end of World War II. Speakers include WWII veterans.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will meet at 9 am., Aug 15 at Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Dr, F.H. 85268. "Meet and Greet" with breakfast snacks at 8:30. Speaker: Glenn Hamer, CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
· Summer Series- Moral Action Ministry -- Sat, Aug 15, 2015-9:45 am-12:45 pm North Scottsdale Christian Church--28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 : Dr. Malak Malak “Latest Events Pertaining to Martyrdom Caused by ISIS;” Jeff Gardner “Arming the Minority Christians in Syria and Iraq and Monan.. June 20 - Mona Oshana-Ancient Christians in Despair, For information- email@example.com or 602-818-8838.
· Presidential-Debates-Are-Now-Comedy-Contests 'If These Were Held 50 Years Ago, Groucho Marx Would Have Been President'
· AZ-Politico-Fired-By-Trump-Retains-State-Position Graham Supports Border; LaFaro Wants Borders Resignation As A County Officer
- Jeff Flake’s Progressively Close Democrat Ties
- Pres. Richard Nixon Resigned 41 Years Ago Today War On Conservatives Has Deep Roots
- Blatant False Reporting Advances Big Lie Arizona Republic: Facts Take A Back Seat To Agenda
· Robert Graham’s Staff Engages In GOP Intimidation Process servers attend MCRC EGC meeting
- Fox-News-Megyn-Kelly-Hosted-A-National-Enquirer-Debate, Not-A-Republican-Debate; Owe-American-People-An-Apology
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
· Where’s-Outcry-Over-Rapes, Murders-Of-19-Girls Ben Kinchlow Sounds Alarm On Horrifying 'Act Of Barbarism'
Shariah-Ism-Is-Here: The-Battle-To-Control-Women And Everyone Else
LAW AND ORDER
· Blacks-Wont-Rebuke-Farrakhan-Terror-Threats Jesse Lee Peterson Warns, 'This Is Pure Evil. And It Could Start A Race War'
· Dr. Carson Brushes Back Al Hunt: There’s 9,000 Years of Experience in Congress, Where Has That Gotten Us? When Bloomberg reporter Al Hunt cited Dr. Ben Carson’s lack of political experience as a possible weakness, on Monday’s Charlie Rose show, the GOP presidential candidate delivered a cutting comeback: “If you look at the collective political experience of everybody in Congress today, it comes out to just under 9,000 years and yet where has that really gotten us?”
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS