- ► February (26)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Monday - August 10, 2015
· The Az Republican Assembly (AzRA) North Central Chapter will meet at 11 AM., Tues., Aug 11 at the Red Devil Restaurant, 3404 E Bell Road., Phoenix, Az 85032. RSVP Sparky.firstname.lastname@example.org for restaurant count.
· LD23 will NOT meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 at the Via Linda Senior Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 6 pm prayer, 6:30 pm registration. Contact: http://www.ld23gop.org/
· LD24 will NOT meet in August. See http://ld24.arizonzagop.net County Attorney Bill Montgomery will address LD24 in September.
· The Annual Citizens Defense League ( AzCDL) Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC) Will Be Held On Sept 25-27 In Phoenix. This Is A Great Opportunity To Network And Hear The Leaders In The “Gun Rights” Movement.
· Gov Doug Ducey will tour Phoenix Collegiate Academy tomorrow ( Tues, ) and read to a first grade class.
· A National #WomenBetrayed Webcast is scheduled at 6 pm (Pacific) tomorrow night (Tues, Aug11) at for briefs participants in the Aug 18 National Day of action. To attend online: Log on to www.womenbetrayed.com this Tues, Aug 11 at 9pm EST/6pm Pacific. To attend by phone: Dial (425) 440-5100 and enter this Access Code: 402116# Contact: Kristan Hawkins (SFLA) email@example.com
· A Point Well Taken. A Reader Writes: A town hall meeting is an informal PUBLIC meeting between citizens and public figures. Why do we allow this destruction of language, and allow politicians to get away with it? I have not really paid a lot of attention up to this point when you post events, but if you post politicians events that they are calling town halls, but they are closed to the public, can’t you call them something else? Just something that irks me.
· If you missed former AZGOP Chairman Tom Morrissey’s Sunday night ’ChipsNSalsa Show’ interview on chipsnsalsashow . Scroll down and click on Show 9 Segment 3 8 - 8-2015 With Special Guest Tom Morrissey.MP3
· Maricopa County Supervisor Denny Barney will update LD12 precinct committeemen on county issues at7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 in the Gilbert Community Education Center, 6839 E Guadalupe Rd., Mesa, AZ 85212. Doors open at 6:45 pm. Contact: Chr Mickie Niland at www.azld12.com
· LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell - Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of Agriculture, Water & Lands - will speak at the 6 pm., Aug 18 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in Anthem and at the 7 pm., Aug 25 Yuma County Republican in Yuma. Discussions to include Tax reform.
· Former County Attorney Andrew Thomas will meet with Grassroots Tea Party members 6:30 pm., Wed. , Aug 12 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Road., Phx. 85053. 6 pm – order from menu if you wish. Contact: Grassrootsteapartyactivitist.firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8 a., Sat., Sept 5 at the Sun City West Foundations building (Quail Room) 14465 R.H. Johnson Blvd., Sun City West Arizona.The doors open at 8am with coffee and donuts. The meeting begins at 8:30 am. $2 admission to help with room rental. Speakers LD22 Senator Judy Burgess and Rep Phil Lovas. Contact:
· The Arizona Project will hear the results of a study by the Institute for Research on Presidential Election and a detailed program for the National Popular Vote at 6:30 pm, Aug 17 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd, 85028. CQ will be the presenter and will have plenty of handouts for review. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
· Community meetings will be held on Gov Doug Ducey’s new plan for AHCCCS, at 12:30 pm and 3 pm., Aug 18 at the Disability Empowerment Center, 5025 E Washington St, Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85034. This is Ducey’s new Arizona’s healthcare program for low-income citizens, promotes personal responsibility and helps encourage able-bodied adults to transition into careers. Contact: LD21 Sen Debbie Lesko DLesko@azleg.gov or 602-926-5413.
· Freedom Fires meets every Wednesday at 6:30 pm at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa. The August scheduled is:
ü Aug 12 - Congressman David Schweikert
ü Aug 19 – Nick Dranias of Compact for America
ü Aug 26 – Ammon Bundy
ü Sept 2 – John Laurie and Sam Paine of the Constitutional County Project.
· Congressman Martha McSally’s office is accepting applications for fall interns. Interns can serve on a part-time or full-time basis and serve in the Washington, D.C., Tucson, or Sierra Vista offices. “Our internship program represents a fantastic opportunity for students at the University of Arizona, Pima Community College, Cochise College, or other institutions looking to gain first-hand experience in a Congressional office,” said McSally. “Interns are given the chance to help with casework, events, media, or legislative efforts, as well as interacting with constituents. They are an invaluable part of our team and our work serving the people of Southern Arizona in Congress.” Interns working in the Washington, D.C. office will assist staff with tasks including processing mail and letters, leading tours of the U.S. Capitol, attending committee hearings, and helping with legislative and media efforts. Interns working in the Tucson or Sierra Vista offices will have the opportunity to help with constituent casework, events planning and set-up, outreach, and other duties. Interested candidates should submit resumes and cover letters and fill out the online form here: https://mcsally.house.gov/services/internships. Questions about applying should call the Tucson district office at (520) 881-3588 or Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-2542.
· Bill Whittle Speaking At The Freedom-Center A powerful message that every Republican needs to watch. Whittle pulls no punches.
· Republican Phoenix Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan will be on
ü Noon, Wed, Aug 12 Telemundo at Noon on Wed, Aug 12. KTAZ TV channel 39.
ü 8 am, Thurs., Aug 13 - Pat MacMahon's Early Morning, AZTV channel 7/Cable 13
ü 8:30 am., Fri, Aug 14 - Channel 12 Square off.
Contact: Campaign manager Cecilia Marie 602-291-024 email@example.com
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Ahwatukee Republican Women Breakfast Fundraiser With Governor Doug Ducey is scheduled at 7:30 am., Tues., Aug 11 at the Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix, 10831 S 51st St, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Cost: $25 Members/Associates · $30 Non-Members . Pre-registration required. Reservation Deadline: Tues., Aug. 4. Tickets: ahwatukeerepublicanwomen. VIP Sponsorship: Debbie Smith firstname.lastname@example.org 480-529-4828. Contact: Chr Loraine Pellegrino 480-460-7101
· Congressman Paul Gosar invited you to a ‘meet and greet’ between 5:30-7 pm., Tues., Aug 11 at the Sun City West Station 101, 19001 N Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· The AZ Republican Assembly (AzRA) - NC Chapter will meet at 11 am., Tues., Aug 11 at the Red Devil Restaurant, 3404 E Bell Road., Phoenix, AZ 85032. RSVP: Sparky.email@example.com
· LD29 will meet at 7 pm, Aug 11 at King And Associates Realty. 6006 N 82 Ave., with US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward. Contact: Chr Alan R Gaugert, Alan.firstname.lastname@example.org 623-877-3674.
· LD 26 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 11 at Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ, 85201 6:30pm Meet & Greet. Contact: http://azld26.com/
· LD13 will not meet Aug 11. Meetings will resume in Sept.
· The Huachuca Republican Women will meet at 10:30 am., Tues, Aug 11 at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club, 2770 St. Andrew Dr., Sierra Vista, AZ 85650.
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 m., Tues., Aug 11 at 340 S Tucson Blvd., Tucson AZ 85716.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s staff will hold traveling office hours throughout CD2 in August and September. Staff will be available to assist constituents on issues ranging from veterans and immigration to Social Security and Medicare. No appointments necessary. Below is the full list of times, dates, and locations. See schedule:
· Aug 11, 10:30 am- noon, Sahuarita Town Hall, 375 W Sahuarita Cnt Way, Sahuarita.
· Aug 11, 10 am-1 pm., City Council Chamber, 425 E 10th St., Douglas.
· Aug 19, 10 am-2 pm., Schieffelin Hall, 402 E Fremont St., Tombstone.
· Aug 24, 11 am-2 pm., City Council Chambers, 120 W. 6th Street, Benson.
· Sept 17, 11 am-noon, Green Wally Council, 555 N LaCanada Dr #117, GreenValley.
· Contact: Tucson office (520) 881-3588 or Sierra Vista office (520) 459-3115.
· The Gila County Republican Reagan Dinner Fundraiser is scheduled at 6:15, Thurs., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Center, 901 S Westerly Rd., Payson, AZ. Speakers: Congressman Paul Gosar and Sec of State Michelle Reagan. Tickets: $40 each. For tickets contact: Payson - Shirley (928) 951-6774 or Nancy (928) 472-1172. Pine - Gary (602) 803-7366. Globe - Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· LD18 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 13 at the Clarion Hotel Phoenix Tech Center, 5121 E. La Puente Ave., ( I-10 & Elliot Rd.) Phx 85044. Sign in at Information: http://ld18gop.com Contact: email@example.com
· LD23 Will NOT Meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 at the Via Linda Senior Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 6 pm prayer, 6:30 pm registration. Contact: http://www.ld23gop.org/
· LD12 will meet at 7 pm., Thurs. ,Aug 13 at Gilbert Community Education Center, 6915 East Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ 85212. Contact: http://azld12.com/?page_id=35
· The Pima County Republican’s Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thur., Aug 13 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492
· The Gila County Republican “Reagan Fundraiser Dinner” is scheduled at 6:15 pm., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Room, 901 S Westerly Road, Payson with speakers Congressman Paul Gosar and Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Cash bar opens at 5 pm. $40 each. Tickets: PAYSON: Shirley (928) 951-6774 and Nancy (928) 472-1172. PINE: Gary (602) 803-7366. GLOBE: Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· The Foundation For Responsible Accountable Government – Summer Series – will be offered at 6 pm Aug 13 on the Pima County Bond Election at Miller-Golf Links Public Library, 9640 E Golf Links Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730, featuring Americans for Prosperity AZ State Director Tom Jenney, Pima County Bond Advisory Committee member Joe Boogaart and yet to be confirmed Chairman from ‘Yes on Pima County Bonds.’ See: Taxpayers Against Pima Bonds, pimabondfacts.com and Yes on Pima County Bonds, www.yesonpimacountybonds.com
· A V-J Day banquet is scheduled at 5:30 pm., Sat., Aug 15 at the Doubletree by Hilton, 2100 S. Priest Dr. in Tempe by co-sponsors Unified Arizona Veterans, American Legion Post Veterans Affairs Council of the Republic of China, the Judge Thomas Tang Post 50 and the Taiwan Benevolent Association of Arizona and the Veterans Affairs Council, Republic of China Taipei Economics and Cultural Office of Los Angeles, and The Cultural Center of Taipei Economics and Cultural Office of Orange County, CA. The color guard will be the Republic of China (Taiwan) from Los Angeles. The Chinese were fighting for many years before the U.S. was involved. The U.S. came into the war 70 years ago. Speakers include Republic of China Deputy Minister from Taiwan Hsiad-Hui Chin and Benson Wang, deputy director general, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Los Angeles who will represent Lyushun Shen, the representative of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Washington, D.C. RSVP deadline July 31.Mail a check or money order for $30 per person to Unified Arizona Veterans, P.O. Box 34338, Phoenix, AZ 85067. Contact Carol Culbertson, UAV Secretary, at 602-943-7834 or email@example.com. Dress is semi-formal or business attire. Equivalent military attire may be worn by military and veterans guests.
· The 8 Am., Sat., Aug 15 V-J Ceremonies At The National Veterans Memorial Cemetery on Cave Creek Road is in commemoration of the end of World War II. Speakers include WWII veterans.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will meet at 9 am., Aug 15 at Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Dr, F.H. 85268. "Meet and Greet" with breakfast snacks at 8:30. Speaker: Glenn Hamer, CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
· Summer Series- Moral Action Ministry -- Sat, Aug 15, 2015-9:45 am-12:45 pm North Scottsdale Christian Church--28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 : Dr. Malak Malak “Latest Events Pertaining to Martyrdom Caused by ISIS;” Jeff Gardner “Arming the Minority Christians in Syria and Iraq and Monan.. June 20 - Mona Oshana-Ancient Christians in Despair, For information- firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-818-8838.
· Politics-Unplugged-Seg-3 Debate, Trump, Borders, LaFaro
- Jeff Flake’s Progressively Close Democrat Ties
- Blatant False Reporting Advances Big Lie Arizona Republic: Facts Take A Back Seat To Agenda
· Robert Graham’s Staff Engages In GOP Intimidation Process servers attend MCRC EGC meeting
- Fox-News-Megyn-Kelly-Hosted-A-National-Enquirer-Debate, Not-A-Republican-Debate; Owe-American-People-An-Apology
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
LAW AND ORDER
· Blacks-Wont-Rebuke-Farrakhan-Terror-Threats Jesse Lee Peterson Warns, 'This Is Pure Evil. And It Could Start A Race War'
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS