- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday – August 16, 2015
· Republicans Activist Are Wondering what happened to all those glowing reports of growing voter registrations that they’ve been fed by party leaders. When Secretary of State Michelle Regan’s voter registration report came out last week, alert activists were quick to note a 255 GOP voter increase while Independents are up 24,311. So where are all those new registered voters we’ve been told the AZGOP was getting??? One astute fellow pointed out that Republicans are actually down 6,883 since the beginning of the year.
Democrats Republicans Independent
Jan 2015 933,883 1,113,991 1,167,083
Jul 2015 922,120 1,107,108 1,191,394
Difference -11,763 -6,883 +24,311
The Yellow Sheet reports AZGOP Robert Graham as saying the Democrats are putting on a “shameful performance.” Better look in the mirror Chairman Graham, it doesn’t appear the GOP figures are anything to brag about. Independents are running circles around both the GOP and the Dems. See Active_Voter_Count.pdf and Michele Reagan report here.
· Volunteers Are Needed To Help Call City Of Phoenix voting Republicans to oppose Prop-104. If you wish to volunteer then please e-mail your name, phone number precinct name, e-mail and whether you are a precinct committee to Tom Kouts at firstname.lastname@example.org Kouts points out there are only eight days left to stop the City of Phoenix propositions and elect Anna Brennan as mayor. (Brennan is the only Republican running for mayor.) Kouts notes mail in balloting is already underway and reminds voters to go to the polls.
· The Red Mountain Patriots will meet Mon., Aug 17 at East Valley High School, 7420 E. Main St., Mesa, to hear Supt Of Public Instruction Diane Douglas address “Having The Power To Correct Our Education Problems.” Admission $2.50 per person – at the door. Candidates must ask ahead of time for possible table space. Former Senate Russell Pearce will address “The High Cost Of Illegal Immigration” at the Mon, Aug 31 meeting.
· Presidential Candidate Dr Ben Carson will address Arizona Republicans at his rally at 6 pm., Tues., 18 at the Phoenix Convention Center, 100 N 3rd St., Phoenix, 85004 instead of the previously announced venue at the Grace Community Church in Tempe. Tickets dr-carson-arizona-rally-tickets in Tempe. Door open at 5 pm.
· Sen John McCain Tells Native American To “Get Out Of Here, Now!” during his Friday tour of the Navajo Nation. See photo of Sen. John McCain reportedly attempting to release from a hand shake when he saw that Adriano Tsinigine held a sign that reads “Protect Oat Flat.” The photo cutline reads, “…Met Mr. McCain and asked for a photo. Then I pulled out my 'Protect Oak Flat' card and when he seen it, he looked me right in the eye and said "Get out of here, now!" Haha, this ma'ii is just afraid of us, because of how powerful we are...” apache stronghold Editor’s note: McCain was among Gov Doug Ducey’s group - including Secretary of State Michele Reagan, House Speaker David Gowan, Senate President Andy Biggs, Sen Carlyle Begay and LD13 Senate Don Shooter – visiting the Navajo Nation Fri., Aug 15 for the Navajo Code Talkers Day festivities.
· Bush-41-Official: Obama-Working-Against-Us President showing world dictators he's 'their friend and not their enemy'
· Trumps Immigration-Reform Make America Great Again
· Political Consultant Constantin”CQ” Querard will address the Arizona Project at 6:30 pm, Mon, Aug 17 at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx. His topic will be the national popular vote issue. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
· LD15 will hold its 6:30 pm, Wed., Aug 19 meeting in the Arizona Project headquarters 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx. Speaker: Congressman David Schweikert. Open to the public
· Goldwater Institute Lawsuit Ends Taxpayer-Funded Union Work Court victory ends practice that costs taxpayers millions each year
· A Grassroots Tea Party meeting is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Wed., Aug 19 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 E Bell Road., Phx. Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery will address a zero based budget, the second amendment, border issues and marijuana laws. RSVP to 602-993-3263.
· Record-42.1 M-Immigrants-In-US-Mexicans-Drive-Latest-Surge … A new analysis of legal and illegal immigrant counts by the Census Bureau revealed Thursday that there is a record 42.1 million in the United States, an explosion that is being driven by Mexicans flooding across the border. In a report by the Center for Immigration Studies, the total immigrant population surged 1.7 million since 2014. The growth was led in the last year by an additional 740,000 Mexican immigrants. The 42.1 million tabulated by Census in the second quarter represent over 13 percent of the U.S. population, the biggest percentage in 105 years. What's more, the numbers of immigrants coming and going from the U.S. is actually higher since many return home every year, said the report. "For the immigrant population to increase by one million means that significantly more than one million new immigrants must enter the country because some immigrants already here return to their homeland each year and natural mortality totals 250,000 annually," said the Center.
· California Gave Driver's Licenses To More Than 1.5M Illegals … California isn't the only state that offers driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants, but surveys claim there is less citizen support for such policies in those states. For example, in Connecticut, authorities expected only about 54,000 applications for driver’s licenses from illegal aliens within the next three years, but found out close to that number -- about 50,000 -- hurried into local Motor Vehicle Service offices to apply in the first six months....
· The Republican Party of Mesa (LD-25) will meet at 7pm, Thurs., Aug 20 at the Mesa Utility Building 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ. Scheduled speakers:
ü A.J. LaFaro - Former MCRC Chairman,
ü Dan Saben - Candidate Maricopa County Sheriff
ü Alexander Meluskey Candidate US Senate.
Contact: Chr Ian Murray, Ian@DesignedForLife.com (602)524-7786
· The Colorado River Tea Party will gather at 6 pm Thurs., Aug 20 to hear LD13 Rep Steve Montenegro and Yuma City Council members at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, Yuma. Contact: Chairman Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 email@example.com www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· Pima County Tea Party Patriots will present Constitution Scholar Jeff Utsch and Pima County Supervisor District 4 candidate Marla Closen at 6 pm., Aug 20 at the Golf Links Library.
· Free US Constitution Classes are scheduled Aug 20, and 27 at the Northwest Community Church, 505 W Hardy Road., Tucson, AZ 85704. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Central Republican Women of Phoenix Summer Schedule changes:
ü August 25: City elections: Vote Anna Brennan and no on Prop 104
ü August 27: Fantastic Speaker, Free Market Warrior, Loren Spivak.
ü September: No CRWoP Meeting due to National Convention
ü Sept. 10-13th: National Federation of Republican Women Convention
For more information: https://ereg.biz/a/wpg/NFRW15/95
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Hospitality Suite at the National Federation of Republican Women Convention in September. Volunteers should contact Allison Mary email@example.com
· ‘Close the Primary Resolution Author A J LaFaro's firstname.lastname@example.org Upcoming Speaking Schedule:
ü Aug 20 –Thurs- 7 pm., LD25 Republican Committee, Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N Mesa Dr, Mesa AZ 85201.
ü Sept 12 – Sat – 10 am, LD11 Republican Committee, Oro Valley Libary, 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737.
ü Sept 19 - Sat – 9 am., LD14 Republican Committee, Victory Theater, 555 E Entertainment Ave, Safford, AZ 85546.
ü Sept 25 –Fri – 6:30 pm, Deer Valley Tea Party, Deer Valley Airport, 702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Arizona Project will hear the results of a study by the Institute for Research on Presidential Election and a detailed program for the National Popular Vote at 6:30 pm, Aug 17 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd, 85028. CQ will be the presenter and will have plenty of handouts for review. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
· LD10 will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues, Aug 18 at the Elks Lodge. 615 S Pantano. Tucson, Arizona. They will not meet in December. Contact: email@example.com (520) 321-1492.
· LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell - Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of Agriculture, Water & Lands - will speak at the 6 pm., Aug 18 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in Anthem and at the 7 pm., Aug 25 Yuma County Republican in Yuma. Discussions to include Tax reform.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has announced it will hold an open meeting at 10 am, Tues., Aug 18 and at 10 am, Wed., Aug 19. Open Meeting Notice.
· Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Aug 18. (3rd Tues) 6:30 PM., Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.). Congressman David Schweikert will provide a update on critical issues in Washington. Free admission. Donations welcome. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· Community meetings will be held on Gov Doug Ducey’s new plan for AHCCCS, at 12:30 pm and 3 pm., Aug 18 at the Disability Empowerment Center, 5025 E Washington St, Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85034. This is Ducey’s new Arizona’s healthcare program for low-income citizens, promotes personal responsibility and helps encourage able-bodied adults to transition into careers. Contact: LD21 Sen Debbie Lesko DLesko@azleg.gov or 602-926-5413.
· The Arizona Capitol Times Morning Scoop – Higher Education is scheduled at 7:15 am., Tues, Aug 18 at Alexi's Grill, 3550 N. Central Ave., Ste. 120, Phoenix. 6:45 am registration. 7:15 am panel discussion with panelists Glenn Hamer, President & CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Eileen Klein, President, Arizona Board of Regents and
Timothy Slottow, President, University of Phoenix. Moderator: Jim Small, Editor, Arizona News Service. Contact: Tracy Keller at (602) 889-7140 or email@example.com Reservations required • Complimentary continental breakfast provided RSVP HERE Seating limited to 100. Sponsored by: University of Phoenix, 1Government Procurement Alliance.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s staff will hold traveling office hours throughout CD2 in August and September. Staff will be available to assist constituents on issues ranging from veterans and immigration to Social Security and Medicare. No appointments necessary. Below is the full list of times, dates, and locations. See schedule:
ü Aug 19, 10 am-2 pm., Schieffelin Hall, 402 E Fremont St., Tombstone.
ü Aug 24, 11 am-2 pm., City Council Chambers, 120 W. 6th Street, Benson.
ü Sept 17, 11 am-noon, Green Wally Council, 555 N LaCanada Dr #117, GreenValley.
Contact: Tucson office (520) 881-3588 or Sierra Vista office (520) 459-3115.
· Freedom Fires meets every Wednesday at 6:30 pm at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa. The August scheduled is:
ü Aug 19 – Nick Dranias of Compact for America
ü Aug 26 – Ammon Bundy
ü Sept 2 – John Laurie and Sam Paine of the Constitutional County Project.
· Sen Sylvia Allen and Supervisor Jason Whiting will conduct a Town Hall meeting to update citizens on current issues at 6:30 pm, Thurs, Aug 20 in the Snowflake Fire Station, 12 South 1st Street W, in Snowflake, AZ.
· Breakfast With Rep Kate Brophy McGee And Heather Carter is scheduled at 7:30 am, Mon., Sept 21 at Chompie’s Deli, 4550 E Cactus Road., Phx.
· The Pima County Tea Party Patriots Presents Jeff Utsch’s “Learn From The Past-To Deal With The Future” - Practical Solutions for Recent Supreme Court Rulings – at 6 pm., Aug 20 at the Miller Golf Links Library in Tucson Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492
· The Colorado River Tea Party –Yuma will met at 6 pm., Thur., Aug 20 with Yuma city council candidates and LD13 Rep Steve Montenegro, who is termed out and will be running for election as the LD13 Senator. LD13 Senator Don Shooter of Yuma will be running for election as a Representative in 2016. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 email@example.com www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· Congressman Paul Gosar will address the Chino Valley Pachyderm meeting at 6 pm., Thurs., Aug 20 at the Prescott Golf & Country Club, 1030 Country Club Blvd., in Dewey. Doors open at 5 pm. Mtg at 6 pm. RSVP to Sue Goodchild at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-7355 before Aug 19. Roger Reinsch will in charge this meeting in Goodchild’s absence. Goodchild said that State Treasurer Jeff DeWit will be the September speaker. In October CQ will provide a session on ‘How to vet a candidate, run a campaign, work on a campaign or be a candidate. In December, Supt of School Diane Douglas will be the speaker.
· St Joan of Arc Respect Life is sponsoring a Planned Parenthood protest between 10-11 am, Sat., Aug 22 at Planned Parenthood Phoenix, 4751 N 15th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014 in conjunction with the National Day of Protest. Participants should bring signs. Speakers include Sen. Nancy Barto, US Rep. David Schweikert, County Atty Bill Montgomery, Fr. Don Kline, Dr. CT Wright, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. Contact Linda Rizzo, SJA Respect Life Chair, 480-766-6606 .
Announced Candidate Commentary
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy.
· Anna Brennan’s Campaign Manager: Let's bring her home. Anna Brennan, the only Republican running for Mayor of Phoenix, has been working hard along side dedicated volunteers with the sole focus of winning this race. Why? So that she can work hard for you. We're in the final stretch with this being the last full week before the election. It is now that we need to ramp it up - take our work to a new level. If you are working with us already, I ask you to please walk one more block, phone bank five more minutes, and together we will move mountains. If you haven't joined us yet, please do. You don't have to live in Phoenix to help on Anna's campaign. Phone banking can be done from the comfort of your home. And it's really easy. Please reach out to me. We need your help to win this election. We cannot do it without you. Contact: Cecilia.Marie.AZ@gmail.com 602.291.0249
- Who’s $Pending To Exert Political Influence? Record Amounts Spent By Three Top Lobbying Groups In Q2, 2015
- Pin The Tale On The Donkey: Democrats' Horrible Racist Past | Bill Whittle
- Voter Registration - News From AZSOS Reagan
- Mccain-To-Photograph-Seeker Holding Protect ‘Oak Flat’ Sign, ‘Get Out Of Here, Now!’
- Please Tell Black Lives Matter To Shut Up And Go Away! By Lloyd Marcus
- Donald-Trump’s-First-Page-‘Its-Time-To Get Tough’ Is An Eye-Opener On American Debt
- Donald Trump On Meet The Press
- Does The President Think These Dems Are ‘Making Common Cause’ With Iranians Chanting ‘Death To America’?
- Donald Trumps First Page "It's Time To Get Tough" Is An Eye Opener About America's Debt
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
- How About A Little Compassion For We The People
- Please Tell Black Lives Matter To Shut Up And Go Away!
- Why Liberals Are Dangerous And Must Never Be In Charge
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
- Rubio Looks To Make His Move
- Rubio: ‘It’s Almost Like The U.S. Has Surrendered’ On Cuba
- Rubio: I Will Reject Cuba’s ‘Illegitimate’ Government If Elected
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS