- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Friday – August 21, 2015
· Condolences To LD6 Rep Brenda Barton and her family on the death of her husband, Bruce, a long-time Republican activist. Cards may be sent to Rep Brenda Barton, c/o Arizona House of Representatives, 1700 W. Washington Street, Suite H, Phoenix, AZ. 85007, according to Legislative Assistant April Riggins. Visitation is planned from 5-8 pm., with a 7 pm, Scripture Services at 7 pm, Mon., Aug 24 at Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home, 4800 E Indian School Road, Phx. The Funeral Mass is slated for 10:30 am., Tues., Aug 25 at St. George Catholic Church, 300 E 16th Ave., Apache Junction, AZ. Interment will follow at 1 pm at the National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona, 23029 N. Cave Creek Road, Phx.
· A Watch Party For Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan is scheduled at 7 pm., Tues., Aug 25 at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Nebeker, 6330 E Sage Dr., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. RSVP no later than Aug 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 602.291.0249.
· Kelli-Ward-Beats-John-McCain-In-New-AZ-Poll Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent. 1,271 of the more than 1,400 voters polled say they intend to vote in the 2016 primary election. Approximately one fifth remained undecided at this early stage of the race.
· McCain_In_Big_Trouble_For_GOP_Primary We won't be fooled again ... “John McCain's troubles with conservatives have him in a whole lot of trouble for reelection next year. Even among Republican primary voters just 41% approve of the job he's doing to 50% who disapprove. Only 37% of primary voters say they generally support him for renomination, compared to 51% who say they would prefer someone 'more conservative.'”
· Ray Malnar for a Better Glendale It's official. I am now a candidate for the Glendale city Council-Sahauro District race, to be held on November 3, 2015. The City clerk accepted the petitions and declared me eligible. A Big Thank-you to all who have contributed time and money to the cause. Now the real fun begins as we ramp up our campaign. Stay tuned, and spread the word that Ray Malnar is on the campaign trail. We are now accepting donations at raymalnar.com .
· Tom Kouts Is Asking For Volunteers For The Three Days to make phone calls in opposition of Prop 104 – the 35 year, $30 billion tax increase. Mayor Stanton changed a word – from will to may - in Prop 104 at the last second! Kouts urges your Vote No, at one of Phoenix's 29 regional voting centers:
ü Sat August 22 10am-4pm
ü Mon Aug 24 9am-6pm
ü Tue Aug 25 6-7pm
· St Joan of Arc Respect Life is sponsoring a Planned Parenthood protest between 10-11 am, Sat., Aug 22 at across the street from Planned Parenthood Phoenix, 4751 N 15th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014 in conjunction with the National Day of Protest. It will extend on 15th Street, South of Camelback Road, on tohe SW corner of Pierson/15th St., Participants should bring signs. Contact Linda Rizzo, SJA Respect Life Chair, 480-766-6606. Guidelines:
ü The street will be closed to traffic. Parking is not provided and is on your own. Park your vehicle away from the location so as not to cause any congestion.
ü Gather on the west side, not on the sidewalk on the east side nor on Planned Parenthood's property.
ü Refrain from littering and consider helping with clean up afterward.
ü This is a peaceful protest. Please keep it that way.
ü There will be a counter-protest by Planned Parenthood supporters across the street on the Planned Parenthood side. The Phoenix Police department has been notified and will be present during the event.
· The Center For Arizona Policy is urging Americans to join the Sat., Aug 22 protests against Planned Parenthood’s harvesting of aborted baby parts. CAP is not an organizer of the protests. See ProtestPP website. nearest ProtestPP location is to you.Protests planned in Arizona:
ü Chandler – 9-11 am., Planned Parenthood, 610 N Alma School Road (map)
ü Flagstaff - 9-11 am, Planned Parenthood, 2500 S Woodlands Village Boulevard (map)
ü Glendale – 9-11 am, Planned Parenthood, 5771 W Eugie (map)
ü Phoenix – 10-11 am, Planned Parenthood Office, 4751 N 15th Street (map)
ü Tempe – 9-11 am, Planned Parenthood, 1250 E Apache Boulevard (map)
ü Tucson – 9-10 am, 2120 N Beverly Avenue (map)
· LD11 Rep Mark Finchem: Federal attempts at wholesale destruction of parental authority and refusal to recognize basic constitutional rights against unreasonable seizure of personally identifiable information that belongs to parents, teachers and our public school aged children is unprecedented. While HB-2190 may have failed to make its way all the way through the legislature earlier this year –passing in the House but failing by 2 votes in the Senate—that was just a skirmish. We will see a new legislative effort aimed at protecting the biblical view of parental authority, protected by FERPA the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, but under assault by socialists Arnie Duncan and Barak Obama under and executive order that perverts the statute.
A litigation effort has been launched by a group of parents, teachers, K-12 school children and legislators. I am one for those legislators who understand the “separation of powers” doctrine. Barak Obama lacks the legislative authority to impose his will over a statute, properly passed and signed into law by the chief executive of the nation. Barak Obama is now trying to alter statute through executive fiat, a long standing law designed to protect human rights, not confiscate them. To learn more about the effort and what is at stake I urge you to visit www.ItsMyPII.com .
Once we reach the first funding milestone -for the injunctive relief (the filing of a court order demanding the data collection cease)- we expect to see a lot of friends come forward to help with funding the initial $30,000 retainer and filing fee. After that we will have a big number to raise, but we can do it. Even if we have to get to $30,000, $5 at a time, this is a truly vital and noble cause. I remain humbly at your service.
· The Western Pinal County Chapter Of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon, Aug 24 at the Siegel Suites Select, 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.) to hear Pinal County Attorney Lando Volyes. All raffle tickets should be returned as the drawing will be held. Contact: Jason Hayes email@example.com 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congresswoman Martha McSally today joined Fox News’ America’s Newsroom to congratulate Capt. Kristen Griest and First Lt. Shaye Haver, the first women ever to graduate from Army Ranger School. McSally served 26 years in the U.S. Air Force and was the first woman to fly in combat and command a fighter squadron in combat. See interview HERE. Earlier this week, Griest and Haver became the first women ever to complete Army Ranger School. They graduated at a ceremony today along with 94 of their male colleagues. 400 students, including 19 women, were among those seeking to complete the training, which includes scaling mountains in Georgia, trudging through swampy terrain in Florida, and taking on grueling mental and physical obstacles along the way.
· The AZGOP West Valley Office Tuesday Coffee Group will meet between 9:30-11:30 am at 10040 W Bell Road #49, Sun City. AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham has cancelled his appearance for the Aug 25 meet and rescheduled for the September meeting, according to manager Peter Lee. In the absence of Ted Farmer, Tom Scanlan and Ed Freund are sharing the time as discussion facilitators.
· Pima County Republicans will canvas neighborhoods for Republican City Council Candidates Margaret Burkholder, Kelly Lawton, and Bill Hunt between 9-11 am, starting at Sat., Aug 22 at McDonalds- 1187 W Irvington Rd (Irvington & I19). RSVP: Matt 520-321-1492 - or - email@example.com
· Phoenix Regional Voting Centers for Tues, Aug 25 City of Phoenix elections: Hours of Operation
ü Sat 8-22 10 am-4 pm
ü Mon 8-24 9 am-6 pm
ü Tue 8-25 6 am-7 pmES DE LOS CENTROS DE VOTACIÓN
VOTING CENTER LOCATION
- Black Mountain Police Precinct 33355 N. Cave Creek Rd.
- Goelet A.C. Beuf Community Center 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
- Deer Valley Community Center 2001 W. Wahalla Ln.
- North Valley Baptist Church 2109 E. Rose Garden Ln.
- Mountain View Community Center 1104 E. Grovers Ave.
- Paradise Valley Community Center 17402 N. 40th St.
- Hampton Inn & Suites 16620 N. Scottsdale Rd.
- Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish 2828 W. Country Gables Dr.
- Mesquite Branch Library 4525 E. Paradise Village Pkwy. North
- Trinity Bible Church 3420 W. Peoria Ave.
- Sunnyslope Community Center 802 E. Vogel Ave.
- Helen Drake Senior Center 7600 N. 27th Ave.
- North Phoenix Baptist Church 5757 N. Central Ave.
- Pendergast Community Center 10550 W. Mariposa St.
- Maryvale Community Center 4420 N. 51st Ave.
- Devonshire Senior Center 2802 E. Devonshire Ave.
- Desert West Community Center 6501 W. Virginia Ave.
- Adam Diaz Senior Center 4115 W. Thomas Rd.
- 2705 Building, Natural Resource Div. 2705 N. 15th Ave.
- Memorial Presbyterian Church 4141 E. Thomas Rd.
- Burton Barr Central Library 1221 N. Central Ave.
- Phoenix City Hall 200 W. Washington St.
- Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church 1401 E. Jefferson St.
- Estrella Mountain Police Precinct 2111 S. 99th Ave.
- City Clerk Dept. Customer Service Ctr. 2640 S. 22nd Ave.
- Broadway Heritage Neighborhood Res. Ctr. 2405 E. Broadway Rd.
- South Mountain Community Center 212 E. Alta Vista Rd.
- Cesar Chavez Branch Library 3635 W. Baseline Rd.
- Pecos Community Center 17010 S. 48th St.
· The Republican Club GV/Sahuarita and the Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots will conduct roundtable discussion on "Taking Back America with Boots on the Ground" at 5 pm., Sat., Sept 12 at the Cow Palace, I-19, Exit 48 from North or South bound. $30per person More Information
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· St Joan of Arc Respect Life is sponsoring a Planned Parenthood protest between 10-11 am, Sat., Aug 22 at Planned Parenthood Phoenix, 4751 N 15th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014 in conjunction with the National Day of Protest. Participants should bring signs. Speakers include Sen. Nancy Barto, US Rep. David Schweikert, County Atty Bill Montgomery, Fr. Don Kline, Dr. CT Wright, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. Contact Linda Rizzo, SJA Respect Life Chair, 480-766-6606 .
· A Meet And Greet For Oro Valley mayoral and town council candidates is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Aug 22 at Molinito’s Restaurant, 10801 N Oracle. Hosted by Friends of the Candidates.
· The Wickenburg Republican Club will not meet in August. Meetings will resume in September, according to Chr Frosty Taylor. firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm, Mon., Aug 24 at the Pyle Rec Center - 655 E Southern Ave, Tempe a presentation on “Islam in America and the role of the Constitution”. Local immigrants will share their stories on how the Islamic religion has impacted their lives in their home country and in America. A local expert about how US Constitution impacts the lives of Islam believers in America. Contact – President Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545. email@example.com
· LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell - Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of Agriculture, Water & Lands - will speak at the 7 pm., Aug 25 Yuma County Republican in Yuma. Discussions to include Tax reform.
· Phoenix City Councilman Bill Gates is planning an election night party between 5:30-8 pm, Aug 25 at North Mountain Brewing, 522 E Dunlap Ave., Phx., AZ 85020. RSVP to Crystal Bradley at 602.339.0831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Central Republican Women of Phoenix Summer Schedule changes:
ü August 25: City elections: Vote Anna Brennan and no on Prop 104
ü August 27: Fantastic Speaker, Free Market Warrior, Loren Spivak.
ü September: No CRWoP Meeting due to National Convention
ü Sept. 10-13th: National Federation of Republican Women Convention
For more information: https://ereg.biz/a/wpg/NFRW15/95
· LD 17 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Aug 25 for a panel discussion on Common Core and conduct a gun raffle at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Bldg, 2211 W Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286, according to Chr Dr Shadow Asgari LD17shadow@gmail.com
· The Fountain Hills Republican Social is scheduled at 6 pm., the fourth Tues of each month. Strictly social, no speeches, no reservation, no host drinks/food. Events are scheduled for:
ü Aug 25: Desert Dave's old Digs, 13407 La Montana Drive
ü Sept 29 l: Alchemy at Copperwynd
ü Oct 27 l: Fireside Grill at Lexington Hotel
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will meet August 27 with nationally recognized Free Market Warrior Loren Spivak. Social at 5:30 pm. $22 per dinner. RSVP: Tina Shaw email@example.com or 623-934-9730. A reservation made is a reservation paid. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 252-6300).
· LD11 Lawmaker Angered By Link To Prostitution Probe Politicians All Tied To One Cellphone In Case
· 29 Charged In Bust Of Sex Slave Ring Tied To 3 Minneapolis Gangs Girls As Young As 12 Forced Into Prostitution, Feds Say; Somali Gang-Run Ring Allegedly Reached From Twin Cities To Nashville; Arrests Cap 2-Year Probe
· Prescott Valley Trib: Editorial: Support Of Education Plan Is Vital To Future
· Ben-Carson Calls For More-Militarized-On Border-During Arizona-Visit Meets With Cochise County Ranchers, Leaders
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
WAR ON WOMEN
LAW AND ORDER
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY