- ► April (21)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday – August 23, 2015
· Phoenix-Ballot-Harvesters-Endure-Heat, Stir Concern “If a voter needs someone to return an early ballot for them, it should be someone they know or trust,” cautions Phoenix City Elections clerk.
· Wake up America. Wake up Arizona:
ü Ann Corcoran - IA National Security Action Summitt Islamics invading America as refugees via church resettlement programs.
ü Ann Corcoan Talks About Refuge Settlement Problem refugees infiltrating America. American security at stake.
ü US-Cities-Secretly-Selected-For-Muslim-Immigration request for information ignored
· Condolences To The Family Of LD23 PC Frank Walters, Jr. The 59 year-old Fountain Hills Republican Club member died of an apparent heart attack this past weekend. Walter’s widow, Nicole Oswalk, is the Fountain Hills Republican Club treasurer. She is not taking phone calls, but cards can be mailed to PO Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85629-7814. Funeral details tba. Walters, followed in the footsteps of his father, the late Frank Walters, Sr, who was also a LD23 PC– Palisades Precinct
· Services for GOP Activist Bruce Barton, the late husband of Rep Brenda Barton, are scheduled as follows :
ü Mon, Aug 24 - Visitation 5-8 pm., with 7 pm, Scripture Services at Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home, 4800 E Indian School Road, Phx.
ü Tues, Aug 25 - Funeral Mass at 10:30 am., at St. George Catholic Church, 300 E 16th Ave., Apache Junction, AZ. Interment will follow at 1 pm at the National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona, 23029 N. Cave Creek Road, Phx.
ü Cards may be sent to Rep Brenda Barton, c/o Arizona House of Representatives, 1700 W. Washington Street, Suite H, Phoenix, AZ. 85007, according to Legislative Assistant April Riggins.
· Arizona’s CD3 Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D) has been named one of the-five-most-dangerous-socialists-in-congress From MEChA to Congress … “Grijalva is the Co-Chairman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. His father was a migrant worker from Mexico who immigrated to the United States under the Bracero program. While studying at the University, Grijalva was the leader of the Chicano Liberation Committee and an active member of Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA), a radical organization that embraces the separatist “Aztlan” ideology.”
· Congrats to Robert Shaw Graham, son of AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and his wife Julia, who finished his Eagle Scout project on Saturday with 49 donors in his blood drive project.
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Tues., Aug 25 at the West Valley AZGOP Office, 10050 W. Bell Road, Ste. #50 to hear Trevor Laky, Southwest Regional Coordinator for Heritage Action For America. Contact: Violet Zinke email@example.com
· Tea Party Patriots Will Bombard Congressman’s offices in Washington, DC on Tues., Aug 27 in opposition of President Obama’s Iran Deal. Congressional Offices
· The Deadline Is Thurs., Aug 27 to register for the Sept 10-13 National Federation of Republican Women Convention and election of new officers at the J W Marriott Desert Ridge Resort. Phoenix. No registrations at the door. Contact Kathy Dolge: Arrangements@azfrw.com. Other committee chairman you might need to contact:
ü Airport Greeters-Laura Phipps 480-759-5570
ü Registration Area-Carol Wilson 480-460-0680
ü Concierge Areas-Bonnie Hochberg 623-547-6776
ü Bag Stuffing Team-Carmel Scharenbroich 623-399-3168
· GOP Presidential candidates Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz will headline the Sept 11-13 National Federation of Republican Women’s convention in at the Desert Resort in North Phoenix where 1300 GOP women leaders are meeting. Fiorina will speak Friday evening. Cruz is slated for Saturday afternoon. Details: here.
· State Treasurer Jeff DeWitt will serve as the master of ceremonies for the National Federation of Republican Women’s convention luncheon. The gals are looking forward to his sense of humor and words of wisdom. Members of the Arizona Congressional delegation and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio are among the dignitaries who will be in the Arizona Congressional Suite at various times during the convention.
· During A Radio Interview, Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said that Hillary Clinton’s email scandal is turning out to be a “disaster” for Democrats, especially since they were opting for a “coronation” of Clinton.
· Tea Party Patriots Will Gather on the West Lawn at the US Capitol in Washington on Sept 9 to protest Obama’s Iran Deal. Register Here
· Ted Cruz for President Coalition Arizona Director Darrell Covert has announced Ted Cruz Debate Watching parties Add to Calendar for the Wed., Sept 16 CNN Presidential Debate. Large screens, open bar.
ü East Valley – 5:30 pm., Native Grill and Wings, 5030 E Ray Road., Phx, 85044View Map
ü Fountain Hills – 4-8 pm, Fireside Grill in Lexington Hotel, 12800 N Saguaro Drive. Limited seating. Contact: Linda Brickman firstname.lastname@example.org 602-330-9422.
· Senate-Seats-Most-Likely-To-Flip-In-2016 “Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick is about the toughest challenger Democrats could have fielded for (John) McCain, and she may very well be the toughest general-election challenger he's ever faced. Still, Kirkpatrick alone does little to change the calculus here. The only scenarios that put this seat in danger for Republicans are an ugly, damaging primary or a late change of heart by McCain on running for reelection. National conservative groups have basically written off McCain's only primary challenger so far, state Sen. Kelli Ward and Rep. Matt Salmon isn't inspiring much hope in them that he'll take the plunge. McCain doesn't have a reelection team in place yet, but he has been raising plenty of money to crank up a campaign if needed.” - National Journal
· LD23 Rep Jay Lawrence is collecting signatures to retain his seat in the Arizona House of Representatives. If you live in Fountain Hills, Scottsdale or Rio Verde, he asks that you go to www.LD23jaylawrence.com and follow the instructions to sign my petition.
· The AZGOP West Valley Office Tuesday Coffee Group will meet between 9:30-11:30 am at 10040 W Bell Road #49, Sun City. AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham has cancelled his appearance for the Aug 25 meet and rescheduled for the September, according to manager Peter Lee. In the absence of Ted Farmer, Tom Scanlan and Ed Freund are sharing the time as discussion facilitators.
· A Watch Party For Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan is scheduled at 7 pm., Tues., Aug 25 at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Nebeker, 6330 E Sage Dr., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. RSVP no later than Aug 23 to email@example.com or text 602.291.0249.
· LD 4 And The Estrella Conservative Republic Club will meet at 7 pm., Wed., Aug 26 at Estrella Foothills High School, 13033 S.Estrella Pkwy. Goodyear, AZ 85338, to hear US Senate candidates Kelli Ward and Alexander Meluskey. Contact: Richard Newcomer 623 - 398-5638.
· The Wickenburg Republican Club will not meet Mon, Aug 24 due to summer break. Contact: Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Aug 24 at the Pyle Center. Contact: Chr Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545.
· Long-Time Republican Activisit Ray Malnar has officially announced his candidacy for the Glendale City Council – Sahauro District race scheduled Nov 3. Contact: raymalnar.com
· Tom Kouts Is Asking For Volunteers to make phone calls in opposition of Prop 104 – the 35 year, $30 billion tax increase. Mayor Stanton changed a word – from will to may - in Prop 104 at the last second! Kouts urges your Vote No, at one of Phoenix's 29 regional voting centers:
ü Mon Aug 24 9am-6pm
ü Tue Aug 25 6-7pm
· The Western Pinal County Chapter Of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon, Aug 24 at the Siegel Suites Select, 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.) to hear Pinal County Attorney Lando Volyes. All raffle tickets should be returned as the drawing will be held. Contact: Jason Hayes email@example.com 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman Matt Salmon will be conducting a series of open to the public Town Halls over the next two weeks in Arizona. Pre-registration not required. RSVP to (480) 699-8239 so his staff can plan adequate seating.
ü Tues., Aug 25 – 10-11 am, Evident Life Church, 415 N Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85234.
ü Wed., Aug 26 – 6-7pm, Tri-City Baptist Church, 2211 W Germann Rd., Chandler, AZ 85286.
ü Tues, Sept 1 – 6-7 pm, Queen Creek Public Library, 21802 S Ellsworth Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142.
· The Republican Club GV/Sahuarita, and the Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots, are holding a "Taking Back America with Boots on the Ground" BBQ Dinner/Republican Roundup, with invited state legislators, local officials, candidates, and surprise guests on Sat, Sept 12. 5 pm - Cash Bar, 6 pm -Dinner, Sat. Reservations required by Sept. 7. Event is at the Cow Palace, Amado AZ, I-19, Exit 48 from North or South bound. $30 per person, register here: http://goo.gl/nOxYgp , More Information
· Sen John McCain will hold an employee town hall (employees only, not open to the public) At 1 pm., Mon., Aug 24 at Raytheon Missile Systems In Tucson On Monday.
· Arizona Freedom Alliance is running a multi-part series on what is hiding behind the Bush curtain. This series will show what the GOPe is counting on you to do. Check out Part 1 of the GOPe Roadmap. gope-2016-road-map-to-victory-tree-house-challenge
· Ann Corcoran On Refugee Resettlement Interesting 4 minute video on Muslim re-settlement in the US led by the UN from Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and soon Syria.
· Links To All 7 Planned Parenthood Videos
ü 1st Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU
ü 2nd Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw
ü 3rd Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Z9LUx7VBI
ü 4th Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWQuZMvcFA8
ü 5th Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGUEvY7CEg
ü 6th Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzFZM73o8M
ü 7th Planned Parenthood video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMAycMMXp8
Borrowed from Sandi Bartlett’s ‘Bartlett Bunker’
· Phoenix Regional Voting Centers for Tues, Aug 25 City of Phoenix elections: Hours of Operation
ü Mon 8-24 9 am-6 pm
ü Tue 8-25 6 am-7 pmES DE LOS CENTROS DE VOTACIÓN
VOTING CENTER LOCATION
- Black Mountain Police Precinct 33355 N. Cave Creek Rd.
- Goelet A.C. Beuf Community Center 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
- Deer Valley Community Center 2001 W. Wahalla Ln.
- North Valley Baptist Church 2109 E. Rose Garden Ln.
- Mountain View Community Center 1104 E. Grovers Ave.
- Paradise Valley Community Center 17402 N. 40th St.
- Hampton Inn & Suites 16620 N. Scottsdale Rd.
- Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish 2828 W. Country Gables Dr.
- Mesquite Branch Library 4525 E. Paradise Village Pkwy. North
- Trinity Bible Church 3420 W. Peoria Ave.
- Sunnyslope Community Center 802 E. Vogel Ave.
- Helen Drake Senior Center 7600 N. 27th Ave.
- North Phoenix Baptist Church 5757 N. Central Ave.
- Pendergast Community Center 10550 W. Mariposa St.
- Maryvale Community Center 4420 N. 51st Ave.
- Devonshire Senior Center 2802 E. Devonshire Ave.
- Desert West Community Center 6501 W. Virginia Ave.
- Adam Diaz Senior Center 4115 W. Thomas Rd.
- 2705 Building, Natural Resource Div. 2705 N. 15th Ave.
- Memorial Presbyterian Church 4141 E. Thomas Rd.
- Burton Barr Central Library 1221 N. Central Ave.
- Phoenix City Hall 200 W. Washington St.
- Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church 1401 E. Jefferson St.
- Estrella Mountain Police Precinct 2111 S. 99th Ave.
- City Clerk Dept. Customer Service Ctr. 2640 S. 22nd Ave.
- Broadway Heritage Neighborhood Res. Ctr. 2405 E. Broadway Rd.
- South Mountain Community Center 212 E. Alta Vista Rd.
- Cesar Chavez Branch Library 3635 W. Baseline Rd.
- Pecos Community Center 17010 S. 48th St.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Wickenburg Republican Club will not meet in August. Meetings will resume in September, according to Chr Frosty Taylor. email@example.com
· The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm, Mon., Aug 24 at the Pyle Rec Center - 655 E Southern Ave, Tempe a presentation on “Islam in America and the role of the Constitution”. Local immigrants will share their stories on how the Islamic religion has impacted their lives in their home country and in America. A local expert about how US Constitution impacts the lives of Islam believers in America. Contact – President Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545. firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell - Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of Agriculture, Water & Lands - will speak at the 7 pm., Aug 25 Yuma County Republican in Yuma. Discussions to include Tax reform.
· Phoenix City Councilman Bill Gates is planning an election night party between 5:30-8 pm, Aug 25 at North Mountain Brewing, 522 E Dunlap Ave., Phx., AZ 85020. RSVP to Crystal Bradley at 602.339.0831 or email@example.com.
· Central Republican Women of Phoenix Summer Schedule changes:
ü August 25: City elections: Vote Anna Brennan and no on Prop 104
ü August 27: Fantastic Speaker, Free Market Warrior, Loren Spivak.
ü September: No CRWoP Meeting due to National Convention
ü Sept. 10-13th: National Federation of Republican Women Convention
For more information: https://ereg.biz/a/wpg/NFRW15/95
· LD 17 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Aug 25 for a panel discussion on Common Core and conduct a gun raffle at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Bldg, 2211 W Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286, according to Chr Dr Shadow Asgari LD17shadow@gmail.com
· The Fountain Hills Republican Social is scheduled at 6 pm., the fourth Tues of each month. Strictly social, no speeches, no reservation, no host drinks/food. Events are scheduled for:
ü Aug 25: Desert Dave's old Digs, 13407 La Montana Drive
ü Sept 29 l: Alchemy at Copperwynd
ü Oct 27 l: Fireside Grill at Lexington Hotel
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will meet August 27 with nationally recognized Free Market Warrior Loren Spivak. Social at 5:30 pm. $22 per dinner. RSVP: Tina Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-934-9730. A reservation made is a reservation paid. Contact info: email@example.com (602) 252-6300).
· Growing Chorus Across U.S.: 'No More Refugees!' Congressman-Slams-Obamas-Syrian-Refugee-Program
· Arpaios-Enemies-Are-Closer-Than-Ever-To-Taking-Him-Down Steven Lemon
· Caution: Foul Langage: "A Little Girl Is Dead" - Frustrated Mom's #Blacklivesmatter Rant Goes Viral Mother Of Shooting Victims Talks To Black People About Black Violence
· Donald Trump Draws Massive Crowd In Alabama 40,000-Seat Stadium
· Alexander Meluskey, Candidate For U.S. Senate Challenging John McCain
- America Needs to Join 65 Countries Who Have Built Fences Along Their Border
- ICYMI: Donald Trump's Talk To Humungous Crowd In Mobile Alabama Full VIDEO
- Trump With Bald Eagle Uncle Sam. “Donald Trump Is An Icon, And This Bald Eagle Is An Icon.”
- ‘Completely-False’ That -Children-Born-Illegals-Have-Constitutional-Right To Citizenship
- 14th-Amendment-Doesnt-Apply-To Illegal Immigrants Illegal-Immigrants
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
NEW ZEAL BLOG
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
LAW AND ORDER
DEPT OF JUSTICE
· Jeb-Bush-Decries-Policy-He-Definitely-Supports Common Core
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
· Homeland Security Chair Calls Plan 'Very Dangerous' For America
· EPA-Issues-Final-Rules-Protecting-Drinking-Water, Streams, Critics Decry Power Grab
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 21
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
· Iran’s Rowhani Vows To Ignore Missile Agreement In Nuclear Deal