- ► February (19)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Saturday – Sept 5, 2015
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) Continues Phenomenal Growth: Scores of AzRA members assembled this weekend from all over of The Valley to form three new regional AzRA Chapters. According to Thayer Verschoor, AzRA President, "We are the Republican wing and conservative voice of Arizona's Republican Party. Our Mission and Statement of Principles is resonating with Republican precinct committeemen and Republican voters throughout Arizona. That's why we are experiencing our phenomenal growth". Verschoor went on to say "Real Republicans, like voters all over the U.S., are fed up with career politicians and the spineless establishments they represent". Arizona Republican precinct committeemen and Republican voters seriously interested in taking back the Arizona Republican Party and Making America Great Again can join by going to http://azra2016.com/ - Thayer Verschoor, President, Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA)
· Congratulations to the newly elected AzRA Chapter Presidents:
ü Kimber Hattendorf, South Mountain Chapter
ü Steve Johnson, East Valley Chapter
ü Robert Moore, Legislative District 16 Chapter
· The AzRA North Central Chapter will meet at 11 am., Thur., Sept 10 at the Red Devil Restaurant, 2003 E Bell Road., Phoenix, AZ 85032. Contact: Sparky email@example.com
· Congrats To Lori Urban on her recent election as the Western Region Vice President of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA).
· Group Of Demonstrators Rally Outside Sen McCain's Office Nearly 50 demonstrators rallied outside Sen. John McCain's Phoenix office to demand a citizen's arrest of the longtime politician. They were met by Phoenix police, who denied entry to the vacant suite Saturday afternoon.
· Poll: Arizona-Voters-May-Want-To Boot-Diane-Douglas The poll came one day after Douglas critics formally launched a petition drive to recall the superintendent of public instruction, saying she lacks: concern for students; a long-term vision for the state's education system; and "honesty, integrity and transparency." The group has 120 days to collect about 366,000 signatures to put a recall on the ballot — a monumental challenge.
· Cruz-Rips-Federal-Judges-Tyranny-In-Clerks-Case 'Where is the call for President Obama to resign for ignoring and defying our immigration laws'
· Please Send A Few Prayers in PC Claude Wiseman’s direction. He is at home now, recuperating from recent surgery.
· Political activist Paula Pennypacker has resigned as a Dem State Committeeman and Precinct Committeemen to register as an Independent “in light of another police shooting and the recent DNC endorsement of Black Lives Matter.” As you may recall, Pennypacker was GOP PC/activist for many years before she switched to the Dems.
· Long time GOP activist John Duane Rhodes and his wife Kathy just celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary. Congrats.
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Sept 14 at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6:15 pm social. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert firstname.lastname@example.org 623-330-3622.
· LD22 is planning its first ever LD22 PC Presidential presentation “to incentivize deep research of a candidate and hone our skills at influencing others to vote with us.” The rules:
1. Presentation must be a treatise on why we SHOULD vote for your candidate, not why we shouldn't vote for the other candidates.
2. Avoid using the “my candidate is the only candidate” argument.
3. Presentations should be prepared in advance (no winging it please).
4. Floor time is limited to 5 minutes each
5. PCs can partner up however they like.
6. Presenters should assume the audience is the general public, not the well informed constituency that the PCs are.
7. PCs in the audience should view the presentation from a perspective of “how the public would respond” rather than how it influences themselves.
8. LD22 is a safe environment for Republicans. We pledge to not hold one's choice of candidate, or the material one presents against them. Our goal is to become better at what we do, learn more about all candidates.
9. Everyone is Required to have fun!
If this goes well and PCs rise to the challenge, they will schedule an event in February and invite the public to hear from and engage with the PCs in a similar format. Republican voters will get to hear the researched opinions of their neighbor.! RSVP: Secretary DiCarlo email@example.com or Chairman Eric Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
· Moral Action Ministry Fall Series open at 9:45 am, Sat., Sept 19 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Rd. Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 with Judicial Watch-Mark Spencer and Frank Riggs of the Joe Foss Institute, plus a documentary on
Germany during the 1930 and 40s. Families, Vendors, & Donations Welcome. Contact: 602-818-8838 or email@example.com
· US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward’s “Team Ward” will have a table at the National Federation of Republican Women’s Convention at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort Sept 11-13. Sign a petition and get a T-shirt. Or sign up on line at www.kelliward.com!
· Former Legislator Ron Gould of Mohave County has signed the paper work for a run for the state senate. His announcement should be forthcoming soon.
· LD20 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Sept 14 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater in Glendale. Meet & Greet at 6:30 pm. Political Consultant Constantin Querard will address the “Popular Presidential Vote.” Contact: 1st Vice Chairman Nickie Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pima County Republicans will watch the 6 pm., CNN Presidential Debate from 4-8 pm, Wed., Sept 16 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson 85711. The 4-8 pm debate watching party is sponsored by the Pima GOP, LD9, LD10, Tucson Republican Women and the Eastside Republicans. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Lincoln Republican Women’s Club will meet at 6 pm., Mon, Oct 5 at the The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort, Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 North Scottsdale Road. Scottsdale, AZ to hear former gubernatorial candidate Christine Jones address “Empowering Women in Politics.” 5:30 pm meet/greet. 6 pm mtg, 6:20 pm dinner, 7 pm program. Spouses invited. $35 per person. Reservations required by Thur., Sept 31 to Judy Eisenhower, 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita and the Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots annual BBQ “Take Back America with Boots on the Ground” is scheduled Sat., Sept 12 at the Cow Palace, I-19, Exit 48 (from north or south board). 5 pm cash bar. 6 pm dinner. RSVP by Dept 7 to Patti at 520-869-2992 ro email@example.com $30 per ticket. Guests: US Sen candidate Kelli Ward, Arizona Corporation Commission Chairman Susan Bitter Smith, State Treasurer Jeff DeWit, LD12 Rep Chris Ackerley, LD13 Rep Darrin Mitchell, Speaker of the House Dave Gowan, former State Senator Frank Antenori, Congresswoman Martha McSally, for Secretary of State Ken Bennett and Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Arizona’s Americans For Prosperity is planning a series of events to Stop the EPA’s attack on affordable energy. Director Tom Jenney asks that you fill out this form if you believe we should control our energy bills, not unelected federal bureaucrats. Anyone concerned about the EPA attack on affordable and reliable energy is welcome to attend these events. Ratepayers from Cochise, Pima, Pinal and Santa Cruz Counties are especially welcome at the Tucson events — anyone serviced by TEP, Trico, AEPCO, UNS and Sulpher Springs. APS ratepayers from Northern Arizona are welcome at the Joseph City event; the Navopache service region will also be hit very hard by EPA. Speakers for the Oct 2 and 3 events will be announced soon, according to Jenney. RSVP the AFP “Protest EPA-imposed electrical rate hikes” events in October:
Contact: Tom Jenney, Arizona AFP Director email@example.com
· PETITION: Tell Congress To Intervene And Stop Obama’s Witch Hunt Against Sgt. Charles Martland Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland, is the Green Beret and two-time Bronze Star recipient who is being kicked out of the army for shoving a confessed Afghan child rapist.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· LD13 PCs will meet 7 pm., Sept 8 at PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Clubhouse – Chianti Rm, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ. 85395. Former Secretary of State and current LD24 Chairman Ken Bennett will address the group. Registration open at 6:30 pm. Contact: Chr Wally Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP Sun City Office Tuesday Coffee & Donuts Discussion Group will meet with politicial consultant Constantin Querard aka “CQ” at 9 am., Sept 8 in the facility at the NE corner of Bell Road/99th Ave.
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Sept 8. in the Arizona Room at Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes, AZ 85248 to hear "The Free Market Warrior" Loren Spivack and Maricopa County Supervisor Denny Barney. Contact Mike Tennant, 480-802-0178.
· Congressman Trent Franks is listed among the speakers for the ACT for America National Conference and Legislative Briefing scheduled the week of Sept. 8 and 9 in Washington, DC. Other speakers include Brigitte Gabriel, Bill Whittle, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and many others. Registration: contact Lauren Finney at email@example.com.)
· The Huachuca Republican Women will meet at 10:30 am., Tues, Sept 8 at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arizona Project has cancelled its Mon., Sept 7 meeting in observations of Labor Day activities. At 6:30 pm., Sept 14 the group will view the Americans for Prosperity video Would You Be A Torch Bearer? in bringing back America. The Presidential debate and “Poor Man’s Steak Fry” (hot dogs/cowboy beans) is scheduled Wed., Sept 16 at 3375 E Shea Blvd #2, Phx. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602-677-1496.
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues, Sept 8 to listen to Pima County District 1 Supervisors Ally Miller at 450 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Pima County Executive Committee meeting will be held at 5:30 pm., Thurs., Sept 10 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Tues, Sept 8 in the West Valley GOP office, 10050 W Bell Road #50, Sun City. They view a video at 5 pm, followed by the 6 pm. mtg featuring speaker Francine Romesburg of the Grassroots Tea Party Activists. . Contact Chr Dennis Zinke at email@example.com
· Craig and Barbara Barrett will host a Sept 10 fundraiser for Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina – featuring Former US Sen. Jon Kyl. Co-hosts include Gary and Diane Tooker, Christine Jones, Karrin Kunasek Taylor, and Connie Wilhelm,
· The Pima County Republican Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm, Thurs., Sept 10 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Fri., Sept 11 in the Oro Valley Library. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737.
· Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina is scheduled to open the National Federation of Republican Women’s 38th Convention at the Marriott Desert Ridge Resort on Sept 11. Fiorina will be speaking to about 1,3000 women leader at the Friday evening dinner. Details/registration here.
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet at 11:30 a.m, Fri., Sept 11 in the Oro Valley Libary. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fri., Sept 11 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman_Apologizes_For_Upsetting_ Students Explaining Iranian Nuclear Deal
· Ronald-Reagan-Wanted To -Meet Hinkley JD Interviews Biographer
· Ableser-Leaves-Arizona-Senate Dem Leaves For NV
· Muslim-Attendant-Refuses To Serve Infidel What Happens Next …
· Congress-Western-Issues-After-Labor-Day-Holiday Drought, Fire
· Voting-Statistics See Charts
· Frontline: Report-From-AZ-GOP-War-Zone McCain Graham Cracker Continues To Crumble
- The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) Continues Phenomenal Growth
- All Lives Matter-All Police Lives Matter
- Kim-Davis-Rowan-County-Clerk-Doesn’t Belong In Jail, She Belongs In Unemployment Line
- Arizona-And-Texas-More-Drugs-Stopped-At Border
- Arizona-Democrats-Have-Sense-Of-Humor About Ducey's Rebranding
- Poll: Trump-At-38-Percent-In-Alabama
- Trump Signs The Pledge
- Admiral Ace Lyons
- Trump-Tops-Polls-Nationally-By-Wide-29% Margin
- Parental Rights Rally! Oct. 17, 10:30 am, State Capitol South Lawn. See Flyer
- David Coleman, Architect of the Common Core System. Video.
- David Coleman's College Board is Hostile to America.
- Letter-To-Goforth-Family: We-Were-With-Deputy-When-He-Died
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
WAR ON COPS
· Last Minute East Coast Military Drills Send Out September Alarm As China Warships Seen Off Coast Of Alaska Something Very Strange Is Going On!
· Obama's Pentagon-Releases-Plan-For Terrorist Prison In South Carolina They’ve Got 17 Months
DEPT OF JUSTICE
· Cruz-Rips-Federal-Judges-Tyranny-In-Clerks-Case 'Where Is The Call For President Obama To Resign For Ignoring And Defying Our Immigration Laws'
· Guard-For-Donald-Trump-Hits-Protester Attack From Behind
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 21
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
· Isis-Smuggler-We-Will-Use-Refugee-Crisis-To-Infiltrate-West 4,000 Covert Terrorists Already In Place 'Awaiting' Orders