- ► June (24)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Wednesday – Sept 9, 2015
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar -- after circulating a Dear Colleague letter to Members of the U.S. House of Representatives in which he urged them to cosponsor his legislation which calls for the impeachment of Regina McCarthy, Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), for high crimes and misdemeanors: “Perjury before Congress is perjury to the American people and an affront to the fundamental principles of our Republic and the rule of law. Such behavior cannot be tolerated. My legislation will hold Administrator McCarthy accountable for her blatant deceptions and unlawful conduct. “Under Administrator McCarthy’s direction, the EPA continues to enact job-killing regulations that increase food prices and energy costs for hard-working American families. Hundreds of thousands of jobs will be lost as a result of these new mandates, which disproportionately impact the poor. This should be concerning enough, but to make matters worse, these regulations are not based on science and are being imposed through lies to Congress and the American people. We must hold D.C. bureaucrats accountable when they commit perjury or make false statements in order to implement President Obama’s misguided agenda.” preliminary text of Congressman Gosar’s legislation HERE
· Last Night, The Lake Havasu City Council passed a Resolution (No. 15-2986) in support of legislation introduced by Senator John McCain and Congressman Paul Gosar in July that would ensure justice for “downwinders,” or victims of radiation as a result of nuclear weapons testing at the nearby Nevada Nuclear Test Site during the Cold War. The McCain/Gosar bill would add Mohave County, Arizona to the list of counties eligible for federal compensation under the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA), which compensates victims or survivors of certain cancers caused by “down wind” fallout of atmospheric nuclear weapons testing during the 1950s and 1960s. Under the law, eligibility is limited to individuals who can prove their physical presence in one of several impacted counties. Despite being located close to the Nevada Nuclear Test Site, RECA does not extend eligibility to all of Mohave County, but just to citizens living in the area north of the Grand Canyon, known as the “Arizona Strip.” See resolution below:
RESOLUTION NO. 15-2986
A RESOLUTION OF THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL OF LAKE HAVASU CITY,
MOHAVE COUNTY, ARIZONA, SUPPORTING CONGRESSMAN GOSAR AND
SENATOR MCCAIN'S BIPARTISAN BILLS TO ENSURE JUSTICE FOR
DOWNWINDERS EXPOSED TO GOVERNMENT RADIATION TESTING
During the 1940s through the 1960s, the United States government conducted nearly 200 atmospheric weapons development tests as part of our nation's Cold War security strategy. In 1951, nuclear weapons testing began at a site known as the Nevada Proving Grounds, located approximately 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas. In 1990, Congress passed the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act ("RECA") to compensate individuals – commonly referred to as "Downwinders" - who contracted certain cancers and diseases attributed to radiation exposure from nuclear weapons testing.
There are boundary flaws with RECA that prevent otherwise eligible individuals that
reside in counties in close proximity to testing grounds from receiving compensation for no
logical reason- including individuals in Mohave County, Arizona.
Congressman Gosar's Bill H.R. 3345 and Senator McCain's Bill S. 1895 propose to
amend RECA to expand the eligibility boundaries.
IT IS RESOLVED that the Mayor and City Council of Lake Havasu City, Arizona,
support Congressman Gosar and Senator McCain's Bipartisan Bills to ensure justice for
downwinders exposed to government radiation testing.
PASSED AND ADOPTED by the City Council of Lake Havasu City, Arizona, on
September 8, 2015. - Signed by Mayor Mark S Nexsen
· This Afternoon Chairman Robert Graham of the Arizona Republican Party added to the widespread criticism of President Obama’s foreign policy failures and reminded Arizona voters that Ann Kirkpatrick, an Arizona Democrat vying for a U.S. Senate seat, is a poor leader who does not reflect the views of the constituents she seeks to represent. “This is not just another typical occasion of support for Obama’s ongoing failures by Ann Kirkpatrick. Kirkpatrick is fully undermining Arizona’s top leaders, all of whom have been elected in statewide elections, and who are determined to stop state-sanctioned terrorism in Iran and end Iran’s potential for a massive nuclear arsenal,” said Graham. “This is a serious international crisis and Ann Kirkpatrick is joining the surrender of American priorities and capitulation to Iran’s demand to end economic sanctions, handing them billions of dollars that can be used renew their violence against American interests.” Senator McCain’s floor speech from today opposing the Iran Nuclear Agreement is here. Video of McCain on Senate floor is here. Senator Flake’s statement is here. Also today Governor Doug Ducey joined 15 state governors voicing their opposition to the Iran deal. The governors sent a letter to President Obama promising to keep their state-level sanctions against Iran in place and to resist federal government pressure to support Obama’s deal. The letter is here.
· Arrowhead Republican Women wanting to hear Loren Spivack, “Free Market Warrior”, must be their reservations in before 5 pm., Fri, Sept 11.
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will host Abby Ameri, from The Iranian American Community of AZ who will address preventing a bad deal with Iran for the security of the US and Israel. Th meeting is scheduled at 6:30 pm in the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. Contact: Chairman Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Love-Or-Hate-Trump-His-Speech-Today … What Donald Trump just said in his speech in DC where he spoke out against the Iran Nuke Deal has got people everywhere doing multiple fist pumps. This quote was epic. “We are led by very, very stupid people…We will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with winning.”
· S/W Prostate Cancer Foundation’s radio show will feature the journey of two prostate cancer survivors – one black, one white – with two of the national leading urologists at 10 am., Thur., Sept 10 on Radio Station – KXXT 1010 AM Online –familyvaluesradio1010
· Sen John McCain spoke on the Senate floor at approximately 3 pm EST today as the Senate begins formal debate on the Iran nuclear deal. live here.
· Bible Study Group Starts In Wickenburg. The initial group meeting is scheduled at 1 pm., Sept 17 at the First Presbyterian Church, Adams and Yavapai Streets in Wickenburg. Prior to moving to Arizona, Group leader Marsha Hill taught several Bible Studies in Orange County, CA. Contact: email@example.com
· Former State Senator Ron Gould of Lake Havasu is seeking re-election to the state senator for LD5. He received an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association and was the Legislator of the Year with the Arizona Citizens Defense League, was rated #1 by the Goldwater Institute and Arizona Federation of Taxpayers. He also received a 100% pro-life voting record from Arizona Right to Life. Gould has been a small business owner in Lake Havasu since 1995 when he and his wife moved to the area. Contact: Gould at 928 230-9117.
· How Many Arizona County And/or Legislative Districts have put a limit on the number of proxies their Precinct Committeemen can carry to meetings? Would the leadership of those Counties or LDs who have limited proxies rules/regulations in place respond to firstname.lastname@example.org As LDs are reviewing their bylaws, some are asking how many other LDs have passed resolutions or made changes to their bylaws to prevent the proxy gathering that has been occurring the past year.
· Gov Doug Ducey will hold a press conference at 10:30 am, Thurs., Sept 10 to address the 2015 Economic Impact of Cactus League in Arizona. The conference is scheduled in the 8th floor conference room at the Executive Tower, 1700 W Washington, Phx. Only credential media admitted.
· The Public Is Invited to a public showing of "The Truth in School Funding" on Sept 15 Surprise Tea Party meeting in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375. Get the answers to school funding and how your tax money is spent. Presenter Phil Mason has spent nearly 20 years in Arizona government, including Arizona State Legislature Supervisor of Administrative Services and Research Director Joint Legislative Audit Committee. Door open at 6 pm., meeting starts at 6:30 pm. A Q&A session will follow Mason’s slide presentation.
· AZ Project is hosting the 2nd Presidential Debate Party at 5 pm., Wed, Sept 16 at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Suite 2B, Phoenix, AZ 8508 (just off the 51 on exit 9.) Doors open at 4pm and the Debate begins at 5pm. Admission is free. Serving "Poor Folks Steak Fry" (hot dogs & cowboy beans) and beverages at a minimal charge. RSVP: Ron Ludders 60-677-1496 or email: email@example.com
· ‘Close the Primary Resolution Author A J LaFaro's firstname.lastname@example.org Upcoming Speaking Schedule: .
ü Sept 12 – Sat – 10 am, LD11 Republican Committee, Oro Valley Libary, 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737.
ü Sept 19 - Sat – 9 am., LD14 Republican Committee, Victory Theater, 555 E Entertainment Ave, Safford, AZ 85546.
ü Sept 25 –Fri – 6:30 pm, Deer Valley Tea Party, Deer Valley Airport, 702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
· Gov Doug Ducey and Presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina will be featured at the Fri., Sept 11 Leadership Series sponsored by the Arizona Chamber of Commerce at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. 7 pm doors open. 8 am program. Register here.
· Morristown GOP Activist Ernie McCollum will be hosting a Dr. Ben Carson Presidential debate potluck between 4:30 pm. and the end of the debate on Wed., Sept 16. He will smoke a brisket and pork loin and serve it cold. He is also providing ice tea and coffee. Please bring a side dish. McCollum has Carson literature. RSVP to email@example.com Address will be provided when you sign up.
· LD14 And The Graham County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Victory Theatre, 555 E Entertainment Ave. Safford, AZ 85546 to hear A.J. LaFaro, former Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee. AZ Speaker of the House David Gowan and Senate Majority Whip Gail Griffin will be in attendance and available to answer questions. Sign ins open at 9:30 am. Contact: Acting LD14 Secretary Maureen Tozzi at 502-429-1395. LaFaro is also a director for the National Republican Assemblies.
· National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash: I don't have to tell you about the decline Tucson has been in over the past decade. We see how tough things have become in the city we love. Lack of plentiful good jobs, diminished law enforcement presence, bad roads, growing poverty - so many of our neighbors beset by problems. The only thing which can reverse the slide is new city leadership - and if we don't succeed in the current election we might not have another chance anytime soon. Tucson has been a wonderful city to grow up, live and work in but we face problems which the three Democrat incumbents (Romero, Scott and Cunningham) have been unable to solve. With our city at such an important crossroad this is a critical time is why I must appeal to all my friends and colleagues to support ($10) to three extraordinary candidates for the Tucson City Council - Kelly Lawton, Bill Hunt and Margaret Burkholder. Your help will make a huge difference in this election because your gift will be matched in kind with city matching funds. Even if you don't live in the city please give now because once our candidates qualify for the match, the city will match your gift. Kelly is an educator and the director of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Tucson. Bill is an engineer with Raytheon and active in humanitarian projects. Margaret is a certified Arizona Master Teacher and member of the Vail School Board who helped lead her school district from mediocre to best-in-state last year. Please go to http://tucsonwins.com/.
· Gallup Poll: Record-High-Americans-Identify-Independents Republican Identification Lowest In At Least 25 Years.
· LD22 Is Conducting A Raffle for a D.P.M.S. Oracle 5.56 Semi-Automatic Rifle or 840 Rounds of Ammunition: 5.56, 62 grain stripper clipped bullets, packaged in Two Metal Ammo Boxes. Second prize: Vizio HD SMART TV 48”, LED, LCD, Internet Apps, etc. Only 310 tickets @ $10 each. Contact information: (mobile) 714.267.1693 or email RepLD22Raffle@aol.com
· PETITION: Tell Congress To Intervene And Stop Obama’s Witch Hunt Against Sgt. Charles Martland Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland, is the Green Beret and two-time Bronze Star recipient who is being kicked out of the army for shoving a confessed Afghan child rapist.
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Craig and Barbara Barrett will host a Sept 10 fundraiser for Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina – featuring Former US Sen. Jon Kyl. Co-hosts include Gary and Diane Tooker, Christine Jones, Karrin Kunasek Taylor, and Connie Wilhelm,
· The Pima County Republican Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm, Thurs., Sept 10 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492
· The AzRA North Central Chapter will meet at 11 am., Thur., Sept 10 at the Red Devil Restaurant, 2003 E Bell Road., Phoenix, AZ 85032. Contact: Sparky email@example.com
· The Payson Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 10 at Tiny’s Restaurant, 600 E State Hwy 260 in Payson to hear Dr. Bill Mennen address “Understanding Why The Cultural Values Of The Millennial Generation Are Significantly Different From Baby Boomers And Generation X. Contact 928-951-6774.
· Presidential Hopeful Carly Fiorina, will kick off the National Federation of Republican Women’s convention on Fri., Sept 11. NFRW members do not have to be delegates to attend the convention. All registrants will be able to participate in the presidential straw poll. To register or for more information: https://ereg.biz/a/reg/NFRW15.
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am, Fri., Sept 11 in the Oro Valley Libary. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fri., Sept 11 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· LD9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Sept 12 at : La Paloma Urgent Care, 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson.
· LD11 will meet at 10 am., Sat., Sept 12 in the Oro Valley Libary. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita and the Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots annual BBQ “Take Back America with Boots on the Ground” is scheduled Sat., Sept 12 at the Cow Palace, I-19, Exit 48 (from north or south board). 5 pm cash bar. 6 pm dinner. RSVP by Sept 7 to Patti at 520-869-2992 ro email@example.com $30 per ticket. Guests: US Sen candidate Kelli Ward, Arizona Corporation Commission Chairman Susan Bitter Smith, State Treasurer Jeff DeWit, LD12 Rep Chris Ackerley, LD13 Rep Darrin Mitchell, Speaker of the House Dave Gowan, former State Senator Frank Antenori, Congresswoman Martha McSally, for Secretary of State Ken Bennett and Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Senator Ted Cruz will be speaking at the NFRW National Convention in 4 pm., Sat., Sept 12 in Scottsdale. Consultant Constantin Querard said, “We'll be having a booth there and we are looking for Cruz supporters to help staff it. So if you can spare an hour or two that weekend, we need volunteers from 11am-5pm on Fri, Sept 11, from 8am-5 pm, Sat., Sept 12 and from 8an-1 pm on Sun, Sept 13. T-shirts for volunteers. Contact: Querard at email@example.com or https://www.tedcruz.org/about/
· Dr. Kathy Jacobsen and her team at Contemporary Dentistry in Gilbert are donating serves to all veterans and active military men and women on Fri., Sept 11. They will get an exam, x-rays and cleaning that day and discussion on any treatment that may be needed. RSVP to (480) 507-1807 to schedule an appointment.
· Dr. Carl Goldberg will be speak to the Deer Valley Tea Party at the Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W Deer Valley Road, Phx., about "ISLAM -- An Ideological Wolf in Sheep's Religious Clothing: The Threat and What You Can Do About It" at 6:30 pm., Fri., Sept 11 (the 14th anniversary of the attack on the twin towers). Goldberg has given hundreds of presentations on Islam as a totalitarian and imperialist ideology; and, for his efforts, in 2014, he was honored by the terrorist-linked, Muslim-Brotherhood derivative, Council on American Islamic Relations, to be included in CAIR's list of America’s leading “Islamophobes”.
· LD1 (Maricopa County) will host Congressman David Schweikert at 7 pm., Sept. 14 at the Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phx. 85086 (7th St. and Carefree Hwy). Contact: LD1 Chr Cathy Schwanke firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that Schweikert will be speaking in case of a scheduling change.
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Sept 14 at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6:15 pm social. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert email@example.com 623-330-3622.
· LD20 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Sept 14 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater in Glendale. Meet & Greet at 6:30 pm. Political Consultant Constantin Querard will address the “Popular Presidential Vote.” Contact: 1st Vice Chairman Nickie Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD18 Rep Jill Norgaard is hosting a “Mock Floor Session” at 3 pm., Tues., Sept 15 where attendees will participate in debating and voting on a bill on legalizing marijuana. Limited Space. RSVP by Sept 8 with the names of you group to email@example.com Participants will meet on the staircase side of the House lobby. Parking is available across the street from the capitol at the Wesley Bolin Plaza. Contact: LD18 Legis Adm Assist Liam Maher (602) 926-3154 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD10 will meet at 5:30 pm., Tues., Sept 15 at the Elks Lodge. 615 S Pantano. Tucson, AZ. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club is sold out for its 11 am, Tues., Sept 15 luncheon in the East Ballroom, at the Mountain View Country Club in Tucson with Gov Doug Ducey, who will discuss his education plan through use of the State Land Fund Trust. Doors open at 11 am. Contacts: Neil MacDonald. VP Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or Marian DiPietro at email@example.com or call 520-230-8343.
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Sept 15 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Sept 15 to see Phil Mason, Sr. slide presentation on "The Truth About School Funding". Long-time Republican activist, Mason is the Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) first vice-president and membership chairman, former AZOP Director Operations, Arizona State Legislature Supervisor of Administrative Services and Research Director Joint Legislative Audit Committee, PAChyderm Coalition/Arizona Conservative Coalition. The meeting is scheduled at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza Grand Canyon room, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club luncheon with Gov Doug Ducey is scheduled at 11 am., Tues., Sept 15 at the MountainView Ballroom at HOA#2. 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85739. Contact: Marian DiPietro at email@example.com or call 520-230-8343.
· The Republican Party of Mesa (LD25) is hosting a Debate Watching Party on Wed., Sept 16 at TQLA in Dana Park, 1840 S. Val Vista Rd. Mesa, Arizona 85204. The top tiered candidates will be debating at 5 pm. TQLA will be providing happy hour prices for the entire debate. This includes ½ price appetizers. RSVP at www.evite.com/event/ or email Ian Murray, Chairman Republican Party of Mesa at Ian@DesignedForLife.com.
· The Western Pinal County Republicans will meet at 5:30 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at BeDillions to hear Secretary of State Michelle Regan. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP Debate Watch Party is scheduled at 6:45 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Studio Movie Grill in Scottsdale. Doors open at 5 pm. Co-sponsored by Seth Leibsohn and 960 KKNT The Patriot. Free admission. Food and beverages available for purchase. Register here
· A Presidential Debate Watch Party For Gov Scott Walker is scheduled at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 16. Doors open at 5:30 at the Scottsdale Gun Club, 14860 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Free tickets downloaded here: http://tinyurl.com/nra4uyz Contact AZforScottWalker@gmail.com
· A “Morning With US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward” will be hosted by Jim Clark at 10 am., Wed, Sept 16 at the Republic Money Exchange, 4040 E Camelback, Phx. RSVP Clark at 602-672-3630 or email@example.com Pastries and refreshments will be served. $100 per person contribution suggested.
· Arrowhead Republican Women will meet Wed, Sept 16 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Loren Spivack, known as the "Free Market Warrior" for his teaching conservative groups about free market economics, will address the group. Check-in at 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservation required. Cost is $20 payable by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or arrowheadluncheons. Arrowhead Republican Women is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members.
· A Presidential Debate Watching Party is scheduled between 4-8 pm., Wed., Sept 16 in the Fireside Gill in the Lexington Hotel, 12800 Saguaro Dr., Fountain Hills. Free appetizers, open bar, limited men.
· The Eastside Republicans will meet at 6 am., Wed., Sept 16 in the Golf Links Library - 9640 E, Golf Links, Tucson Arizona, 85730.Topic: TUSD Recall: What's the "Story", Who is running & Why a Recall. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 or email@example.com
· The Arizona Project is planning a Wed., Sept 16 "Debate Party And Poor Folks Steak Fry". (Hot dogs and cowboy beans) at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx., to watch the debate from the Reagan Library, hosted by CNN’s Jake Tapper with questions from Hugh Hewitt. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· Ted Cruz for President Coalition Arizona Director Darrell Covert has announced Ted Cruz Debate Watching parties Add to Calendar for the Wed., Sept 16 CNN Presidential Debate. Large screens, open bar.
ü East Valley – 5:30 pm., Native Grill and Wings, 5030 E Ray Road., Phx, 85044View Map
ü Fountain Hills – 4-8 pm, Fireside Grill in Lexington Hotel, 12800 N Saguaro Drive. Limited seating. Contact: Linda Brickman firstname.lastname@example.org 602-330-9422.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women’s Sept 16 luncheon is scheduled at Grayhawk Golf Club, Fairway House, 8620 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Dr. Kenneth Michael Kearns, M.D. will speak "Bias in the Women's Health Institute Study: The Profound Impact." Lunch is $25, Social at 11am, Program/lunch 11:30am. Contact Edith Stock, email@example.com or call 480-298-7818.
· Pima County Republicans will watch the 6 pm., CNN Presidential Debate from 4-8 pm, Wed., Sept 16 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson 85711. The 4-8 pm debate watching party is sponsored by the Pima GOP, LD9, LD10, Tucson Republican Women and the Eastside Republicans. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· In Accordance With The Requirements of Arizona Pollutant Discharge Elimination System General Permit for Discharge from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s) to Waters of the United States (permit no. AZG2002-002), Maricopa County Environmental Services Department has prepared a Draft Stormwater Management Plan Annual Report for submittal to the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality. The County’s Draft Stormwater Management Plan Annual Report will be available for review at a public meeting at 8:30 am., Wed., Sept 16 at the Maricopa County Environmental Services Dept., 3rd flr classroom, 1oo1 N Central Ave., Phx, AZ 85004. (602) 506-5557.
· Voting-Statistics See Charts
· Pesky Emails: Douglas’ Bradley Reprising Huppenthal? AZ Superintendent Of Public Instruction Diane Douglas’ Headaches Grow
· America, America….Diversity celebrations in spotlight as American workers get kicked to the curb
· Frontline: Report-From-AZ-GOP-War-Zone McCain Graham Cracker Continues To Crumble
· One Day At A Time: Lynda Randle. Music Video.
- Trump-And Cruz-Will- Protest The Iran Nuclear Deal On Sept 9, 2015
- Donald-J-Trump-Keep-Up-Momentum, Join-Us
- Protester-Hops-Security-Barrier-Towards-Sarah-Palin, Subdued-By-Police
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
WAR ON WOMEN
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
· Refugee-Train-Budapest Refugee Crisis: Hungary Reopens Budapest Train Station, Triggering New Standoff