- ► April (21)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Tuesday – Sept 15, 2015
· GOP Presidential Debate Parties-- Scroll down to Calendar of Events - Sept 16.
· A list of 190 cities in the United States that they will be releasing these unvetted and unscreened Muslim "refugees" into. Includes Glendale, Phoenix, Tucson list-of-cities-obama-will-dump-invading-muslim-refugees author tim brown scroll down to story.
· PC Training will be held 9am-11am., Sat. Sept 26 at the West Valley Republican Office 10050 W. Bell Road, Suite 50 Sun City, AZ 85351. Training will focus on recruiting PC's and engaging with voters. The second hour of the training will allow PCs to work with experienced activists on a short walk using i360 voter data. RSVP to Chris Herring ChrisHerringAZ@yahoo.com
· Gov Ducey's Office Of Boards And Commissions is accepting applications for the Arizona Game and Fish Commission no later than 5 pm, Wed., Oct 7. Ducey is seeking members who are well-informed and passionate about Arizona wildlife and its long-term conservation. In accordance with Arizona law, the Game and Fish Commission is required to be politically-balanced and representative of all 15 counties. Therefore, this commission vacancy is not available to registered residents of Apache, Coconino, Maricopa, or Yuma counties. Residents of all other counties – Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yavapai – are eligible and encouraged to apply. Interested individuals may apply by clicking here . Or see their website. Or contact the Gov’s Office of Boards and Commissions at (602) 542-2449.
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet between 11:30am-1:30 pm., Fri., Oct 9 at the Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W Greenock Dr. They meet regularly on the second Friday of the month. Contact: Bev Van Horn 520-403-5931 Bev@BevSellsTucson.com
· Newly Elected Arizona Federation Of Republican Women Officers were elected at the Biennial Convention at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge on Thursday, September 10th. They are:
ü President - Loraine Pellegrino, Ahwatukee Republican Women
ü 1st VP - Donna Tanzi, Republican Women of Prescott
ü 2nd VP - Cynthia Casaus, Ahwatukee Republican Women
ü 3rd VP - Mary Baumbach, Ahwatukee Republican Women
ü Treasurer - Susan Marcell , Central Republican Women of Phoenix
ü Secretary - Anita Romero, London Bridge Republican Women
· Harold In Cochise County: Could somebody that you know who is in contact with Senator McCain inform him that he needs to sit down and be quiet? Or to finally designate for the Democrat party.
· Former AZGOP Chairman Tom Morrissey: Will We Be Fooled Again? Today I saw the new ads produced and presented by 'Club For Growth' Club-for-Growth-Donald-Trump-ad-blitz and another super PAC for the continuing control of our party by the elitists establishment whom, in my opinion, feel they 'know better' than we the people. Donald Trump is presented in the ad as some sort of Darth Vader (musical accompaniment and all) in a very dark scenario. This is followed by a voice -over by Jeb Bush with the scene of sunshine and happy faces. The last time I saw ads like this was in 2008 for Barack Obama also identifying with the sunlight and happy faces. What did that get us? What the establishment is not getting is the fact that the landscape has shifted with way we communicate these days and the truth will shine through. How else do you explain, Donald Trump, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz? Will we be fooled again? Maybe not this time. – TM
· Gov. Doug Ducey presented a $500 check to Alta Vista High School, charter high school in Tucson, as part of his tour of six Arizona schools. He also visited: Phoenix Collegiate Academy, Metro Tech High School and Vista College Preparatory in Phoenix, Puente de Hozho Elementary School in Flagstaff and Peoria High School. full article, here.
· AZGOP Compliance Director Timothy Lee will be conducting a Treasurer’s Training Session between 9 am-2 pm, Sat., Oct 3 at the AZGOP Office, 3501 N. 24th St., Phoenix. GOP LD Treasurers and County Chairmen are encouraged to attend. Limited space, Register with Timothy Lee at (602) 449-1000 or email@example.com
· Arizona Game and Fish is offering a bat workshop giving participants hands-on experience between 7-10- pm., Fri., Sept 18 at the Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center in Scottsdale. Participants will help capture and identify local bat species alongside biologists in the Needle Rock area of the Tonto National Forest. Data collected during the survey will be used by the department as part of its overall bat conservation and monitoring effort. Attendees will help identify bats captured and collect important data before the animals are released unharmed. $40 per person including a guided tour of Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center’s sanctuary, Light refreshments will be provided. Arizona is home to 28 species of bats, many of which live and forage right in our own backyards. To register, visit www.southwestwildlife.org. Space is limited.
· The Republican Party Of Mesa (LD-25) is meeting at 7 pm, Sept 17 in the Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa, AZ with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward, Mesa City Councilman Dave Richins, and Nick Dranias, formerly of the Goldwater Institute. Contact: Chairman Ian Murray Ian@DesignedForLife.com (602)524-7786.
· Iran “Deal” Will Ensure War in Middle East Congressman Paul A. Gosar penned ab op-ed for The Prescott Daily Courier detailing how the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action to Congress grants the Iranian regime the ability to continue making nuclear weapons violates the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act and will ensure war in the Middle East.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8 am.,for coffee/donuts on Sat., Oct 3 in the Quail Room of the Sun City West Foundation Building, 14465 R H Johnson., Sun City West. Mtg at 8:30 am. Admission $2. Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) NW Chapter Chairman Lyle Tuttle has arranged to Phil Mason to make a presentation regarding “School Override” funding and its impact on local residents. Mason is the AzRA first vice president, was the directorof operations for the AZGOP from 2011-13, Supervisor of Admionistrative Services/Research Director of the Joint Legislative Audit Committee from 2 003-11 and the Founding President of the PAChyderm Coalition, 2004-2014.
· The Establishment Wants To Get Rid Of Donald Trump by Marilyn M. Barnewall. “This 2016 pre-election season with 17 Republican candidates (now 16 with the withdrawal of former Texas Governor Rick Perry) is specifically designed to give the Republicans another loser: Jeb Bush.”
· Freedom Fires attendees will be watching the Wed., Sept 16 GOP Presidential Debate at 5 pm at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa. Doors open at 4:30 pm.
· Congressman Matt Salmon: Today, the House voted on what some are calling the most consequential action many of us will take during our time in Congress: a bill to approve the President's agreement with the Islamic Republic of Iran. When presented the opportunity to vote in favor of such a misguided deal, a bipartisan majority voted to oppose it-- standing with the American people but also with our allies in the Middle East (many of whom fear that an emboldened Iran will wreak havoc on the region). Sadly, the Senate resorted to using their usual legislative trickery to block a vote on a similar bill earlier this week, but I hope they will reconsider in light of the grave consequences of supporting this deal.
· Taxpayers Against Pima Bonds will be speaking to the Sun City Republican Club in the auditorium in Ranch Vistoso, 1495 E Rnacho Vistoso Blvd, in Oro Valley at 3 pm., Tues., Sept 15.
· The Sun City Oro Valley GOP Club will meet at 3 pm., Tues., Sept 15 in the auditorium to discuss the city council election and the $815M Pima County Bond Election.
· The League of Women Voters will hostess a number of speakers regarding the November ballot at 9:30 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Joel D Valdez Main Library in Tucson. Joe Boogaart will be speaking against the Pima County Bond issue. Contact: Marilyn Smoler 818-7880.
· Freedom Fires will meet at 6:30 pm., Wed., Sept 23 at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa to hear Reps Justin Olson and former Rep Barbara Blewster.
· The Rincon Rotary Club will hear the pros and cons of the Pima County Bond issue at noon, Thurs., Sept 17 at the Tucson Country Club. Contact: Rocky Ferrell 520-245-5149.
· A Pima County Bond Forum is scheduled at 2 pm., Sat., Sept 19 at the Madera Clubhouse Ballroom in Quail Creek, Green Valley. There will be a panel of four people to make pointed presentations and respond to questions from the audience.
· Col Jon Gold, US Army (Ret) will address the ACT Tucson/Marana Chapter at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 23 in the Nanini Branch Library, in Tucson.
· The ACT Tucson Chapter will meet at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 23 at Nanini Branch Library, 7300 N. Shannon Road, in Tucson AZ. Goodies to be provided. RSVP Lyle ActTucson@aol.com or cell (520) 820-8258 Learn about the potential dangers associated with radical Islam, Sharia law, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Contact: www.ActTucson.com & ACT national at www.actforamerica.org . Speaker Jon H. Gold; Colonel, US Army (Ret.). is a career Military Intelligence Officer, diplomatic negotiator, European, South Western Asia & Pacific Theatres.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host House Speaker David Gowan and Majority Leader Steve Montenegro at 4 pm., Oct 14 at the Ballroom of the Mountain View Country Club, 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd, SaddleBrooke, AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:30 pm. Contact: Neil MacDonald. Vice President Communications. SaddleBrooke Republican Club. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Volunteers Are Needed to walk with US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward’s
‘Team Ward’ at the Andy Divine Days Parade scheduled at 10 a.m, Sat., Sept 26 in Kingman. If interested contact Josh DeFord at TeamWardWest@gmail.com
· LD21 is conducting a Cabela’s Gift Cards Raffle. First prize is a $1,000 gift care. Second prize is a $500 gift card. Tickets: $10. Only 300 tickets available. To purchase tickets contact Larry Dick email@example.com
· The Center for Arizona Policy is celebrating 20-year anniversary celebration at 7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at the Mesa Arts Center in the Ikeda Theater.
1 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
Semiformal Attire required. Speakers span the history of CAP, you will also be treated to a concert from Shane & Shane. Tickets: $25 per person. Call CAP office at 602.424.2525
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is co-sponsoring a B2B Networking Mixer at 6 pm., Oct 8 at the Clover Leaf Gastrolounge, 4225 N. Craftsman Court, Old Town Scottsdale. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· The Arizona Game and Fish Department and Tread Lightly will host a Nov. 7 BBQ and shoot at the Arizona State Credit Union Pavilion, at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix. Proceeds to benefit the “Respected Access is Open Access in Arizona” campaign. Tickets are available online at www.tinyurl.com/respectedaccess. $75 per person, includes dinner catered by Bobby Q restaurant, targets and two boxes of ammunition, before Oct. 15. $100 after Oct. 15. Dinner only is $50 before Oct 15; $60 after Oct 15. Contact: (800) 966-9900, Ext. 13, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. www.respectedaccessarizona.org.
· GOP Presidential Candidate Contacts:
Ben Carson www.bencarson.com
Bobby Jindal www.bobbyjindal.com
Carly Forina www.carlyforpresident.com
Chris Christi www.chrischristie.com
Donald Trump www.donaldjtrump.com
George Patake www.georgepataki.com
Jeb Bush www.jeb2016.com
John Kasich www.johnkasich.com
Lindsey Graham www.lindseygraham.com
Marc Rubio www.marcorubio.com
Mike Huckabee www.mikehuckabee
Rand Paul www.randpaul.com
*Rick Perry www.rickperry.org Campaign suspended
Rick Santorum www.ricksantorum.com
Scott Walker www.scottwalker.com
Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Morristown GOP Activist Ernie McCollum will be hosting a Dr. Ben Carson Presidential debate potluck between 4:30 pm. and the end of the debate on Wed., Sept 16. He will smoke a brisket and pork loin and serve it cold. He is also providing ice tea and coffee. Please bring a side dish. McCollum has Carson literature. RSVP to email@example.com Address will be provided when you sign up.
· The Republican Party of Mesa (LD25) is hosting a Debate Watching Party on Wed., Sept 16 at TQLA in Dana Park, 1840 S. Val Vista Rd. Mesa, Arizona 85204. The top tiered candidates will be debating at 5 pm. TQLA will be providing happy hour prices for the entire debate. This includes ½ price appetizers. RSVP at www.evite.com/event/ or email Ian Murray, Chairman Republican Party of Mesa at Ian@DesignedForLife.com.
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will be having a Debate Night BBQ Wed., Sept 16 Reservations required for adequate food preparation . Contact: Ted Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Coconino County Republican Committee will host a debate viewing party at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Sept 16 the Holiday Inn Express on East Lucky Lane in Flagstaff. Complimentary sandwiches, beverages, and desserts will be provided. A $25 donation to CCRC is requested to help fund our upcoming election cycle. Everyone welcome. Contact: Joy Staveley, immediate past Chairman Coconino County Republican C ommittee coconinorepublicans.org email@example.com cell: 928-606-1131
· The Western Pinal County Republicans will meet at 5:30 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at BeDillions to hear Secretary of State Michelle Regan. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP Debate Watch Party is scheduled at 6:45 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Studio Movie Grill in Scottsdale. Doors open at 5 pm. Co-sponsored by Seth Leibsohn and 960 KKNT The Patriot. Free admission. Food and beverages available for purchase. Register here
· A Presidential Debate Watch Party For Gov Scott Walker is scheduled at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 16. Doors open at 5:30 at the Scottsdale Gun Club, 14860 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Free tickets downloaded here: http://tinyurl.com/nra4uyz Contact AZforScottWalker@gmail.com
· A “Morning With US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward” will be hosted by Jim Clark at 10 am., Wed, Sept 16 at the Republic Money Exchange, 4040 E Camelback, Phx. RSVP Clark at 602-672-3630 or email@example.com Pastries and refreshments will be served. $100 per person contribution suggested.
· Arrowhead Republican Women will meet Wed, Sept 16 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Loren Spivack, known as the "Free Market Warrior" for his teaching conservative groups about free market economics, will address the group. Check-in at 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservation required. Cost is $20 payable by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or arrowheadluncheons. Arrowhead Republican Women is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members.
· A Presidential Debate Watching Party is scheduled between 4-8 pm., Wed., Sept 16 in the Fireside Gill in the Lexington Hotel, 12800 Saguaro Dr., Fountain Hills. Free appetizers, open bar, limited men.
· CANCELLED: The Eastside Republicans will meet at 6 am., Wed., Sept 16 in the Golf Links Library - 9640 E, Golf Links, Tucson Arizona, 85730.Topic: TUSD Recall: What's the "Story", Who is running & Why a Recall. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 or email@example.com
· The Arizona Project is planning a Wed., Sept 16 "Debate Party And Poor Folks Steak Fry". (Hot dogs and cowboy beans) at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx., to watch the debate from the Reagan Library, hosted by CNN’s Jake Tapper with questions from Hugh Hewitt. Free admission. Food/beverage minimal charge. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· Ted Cruz for President Coalition Arizona Director Darrell Covert has announced Ted Cruz Debate Watching parties Add to Calendar for the Wed., Sept 16 CNN Presidential Debate. Large screens, open bar.
ü East Valley – 5:30 pm., Native Grill and Wings, 5030 E Ray Road., Phx, 85044View Map
ü Fountain Hills – 4-8 pm, Fireside Grill in Lexington Hotel, 12800 N Saguaro Drive. Limited seating. Contact: Linda Brickman firstname.lastname@example.org 602-330-9422.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women’s Sept 16 luncheon is scheduled at Grayhawk Golf Club, Fairway House, 8620 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Dr. Kenneth Michael Kearns, M.D. will speak "Bias in the Women's Health Institute Study: The Profound Impact." Lunch is $25, Social at 11am, Program/lunch 11:30am. Contact Edith Stock, email@example.com or call 480-298-7818.
· Pima County Republicans will watch the 6 pm., CNN Presidential Debate from 4-8 pm, Wed., Sept 16 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson 85711. The 4-8 pm debate watching party is sponsored by the Pima GOP, LD9, LD10, Tucson Republican Women and the Eastside Republicans. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· A “Morning With Dr. Kelli Ward” – US Senate candidate – is scheduled at 10am., Wed., Sept 16 at the Republican Monetary Exchange, 4040 E Camelback Road, Phoenix. Hosted by Jim Clark. RSVP Clark at 602-67203630 or email@example.com. Suggested contribution $100. Pasties and refreshment to be served.
· A Scott Walker Debate Party is scheduled at 5:30 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Scottsdale Gun club, 14860 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ. RSVP/tickets: scott walker
· The Ted Cruz Debate Watching Party begins at 5:30 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Native Grill and Winds, 5030 E Ray Road, Phoenix, AZ. 4 large screen TV food and drinks for fans and volunteers. Tickets: ted-cruz-east-valley-tickets
· A Presidential Debate Party is scheduled between 4-8 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson, 85711. Happy Hour prices 4-8pm. Debate from Reagan Ranch starts at 6pm. Co-sponsored by the Pima GOP, LD9, LD10, Tucson Republican Women and the Pima County Republican Club and Eastside Republicans.
· Arizona Project will host a “Debate and Poor Man’s Steak Fry” at 5 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., phx. Doors open at 4 pm. After the Presidential devate, a straw poll will be taken, followed by an analysis of the proceedings. Chairman Ron Ludders reports that “Since most of us are Republicans, and economically disadvantage ones at that, our steaks will consist of 100% beef hot dogs served with cowboy beans. If you've never been to one of these Steak Fry’s you don't know what you've been missing. Contact: Ludders at 602-677-1496
· In Accordance With The Requirements of Arizona Pollutant Discharge Elimination System General Permit for Discharge from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s) to Waters of the United States (permit no. AZG2002-002), Maricopa County Environmental Services Department has prepared a Draft Stormwater Management Plan Annual Report for submittal to the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality. The County’s Draft Stormwater Management Plan Annual Report will be available for review at a public meeting at 8:30 am., Wed., Sept 16 at the Maricopa County Environmental Services Dept., 3rd flr classroom, 1oo1 N Central Ave., Phx, AZ 85004. (602) 506-5557.
· St. Anne’s Respect Life Ministry invites you to join in praying the Rosary for Life at the Chandler Planned Parenthood, 610 N. Alma School Road, (Corner of Alma School Road and Galveston), each Monday, Aug 10, 17, 24, 31 at 8:15 am – 9:15 am. Contact: Genny Jones, 480-201-7198.
· A Free Concert Highlighting Congressman Matt Salmon is scheduled at 7 pm., Thurs., Sept 17 by Constitution Week USA at the Mission Community Church, 4450 E Elliot Road, Gilbert. Other speakers include Gilbert Mayor John Lewis, Father Will Schmid - St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Parish, Pastor Tim Thompson - Fountain of Life Fellowship and T. Sergeant Robin O'Bannon - USAF (ret.). People of all faiths are welcome. Contact: Gilbert City Director Victor Petersen Cell: 602-332-7432.
· The University of Arizona College Republican City Council Forum is slated for 6:30 pm., Thurs., Sept 17 at 1423 E. University Blvd. Modern Languages Room 311. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 15.
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm meets at 6 pm., Thurs., Sept 17 at the Prescott Golf and Country Club, 1030 Country Club Blvd, Dewey, AZ to hear State Treasurer Jeff DeWit and LD13 Representative Darin Mitchell. Social/dinner at 5 pm.RSVP to Sue Goodchild at email@example.com. Meetings are always the 3rd Thursday of the month. CQ will address vetting a candidate in Oct. Sen candidate Kelli Ward is scheduled in November, and Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas is featured in December.
· The Sabino High School Young Republicans will meet Fri, Sept 18 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749. Time tba.
· The AZRA South Mountain Chapter organizational meeting is scheduled for 9:30 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Republican Party of Maricopa County Tempe Office, 3030 S. Rural, Tempe, AZ 85282. Contact: Kimber Hattendorf firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Quail Creek Republican Club will meet at 2 pm., Sat., Sept 19 at the Madera Clubhouse Ballroom #3. 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ. Ocober and November meetings will be held the 3rd Friday of the month. December is undecided. Contact: President Lee Corneilson at 1-980-333-1759.
· The Pinal County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Florence 1891 Historic Courthouse 135 N Pinal St, Florence AZ. Contact: Mary Rodriguez - Secretary, PCRC email@example.com
· LD3 and LD4 will meet at 9 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Golden Coral Resturant. 6383 S Midvale Park Road. Tucson, Arizona. The Sept 19 speaker is Steve Chucri, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. FHRepublicanClub.org FHRepublican@gmail.com
· Moral Action Ministry Fall Series open at 9:45 am, Sat., Sept 19 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Rd. Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 with Judicial Watch-Mark Spence, Levi Bolton, and John Hansen, plus a documentary on Germany during the 1930 and 40s. Families, Vendors, & Donations Welcome. Contact: 602-818-8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Prescott Valley Oathkeepers will meet at noon, Sat., Sept 19 at the Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant on Hwy 69, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327. RSVP required for food preparation and staff requirements. Oathkeepers Chairman Jim Arroyo will address being prepared for any emergency and keeping water pure with the ratio of bleach to water. First responders welcome. Contact: http://oathkeepers.org/ http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/about/
· The Gilbert Constitution Fair is scheduled from 6-9 pm., Sat., Sept 19 at the Gilbert Civic Center Grounds, 50 E. Civic Center Dr., South of Warner just east of Gilbert Road. Candidate tables are welcome. Contact Amy Peterson at email@example.com
· LD14 And The Graham County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Victory Theatre, 555 E Entertainment Ave. Safford, AZ 85546 to hear A.J. LaFaro, former Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee. AZ Speaker of the House David Gowan and Senate Majority Whip Gail Griffin will be in attendance and available to answer questions. Sign ins open at 9:30 am. Contact: Acting LD14 Secretary Maureen Tozzi at 502-429-1395. LaFaro is also a director for the National Republican Assemblies.
Announced Candidate Commentary
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy.
· US Senate Candidate Dr Kelli Ward: If you haven’t been following the extraordinary story of Kim Davis, the Kentucky County Clerk who has refused to give marriage licenses to homosexual couples, it’s time to pay attention: She was Arrested and Jailed for the “crime” of her Christian beliefs. She was held by federal U.S. Marshals on the order of a judge. What country do we live in? I thought America was founded on religious liberty and the rule of law! Sadly, this turn of events comes as no surprise in Obama’s lawless America. Where are our Republican leaders fighting back? So far, I’ve only seen Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Mike Huckabee stand up. They need conservative reinforcements—fighters like me who will stand for the Constitution and do what’s right. Conservative Christians all across America need to know that we will stand as one. If you stand for the Constitution and support Kim Davis’ courageous stand against Obama’s lawlessness, add your name to this petition. Let’s show Obama that millions of Americans are ready to Shake Up Washington!
· Exclusive-GOP-Push-Against-Boehner-Leadership-Reaches-Critical-Number Where Are Your AZ Congressmen?
· Second-Regulator-Found-Registered-As Lobbyist-Robert-Burns Could Face A Complaint To Be Removed From Office.
· Who Is The “Man?” Secret Decoder Ring Needed New Reporting Technique Contrived To Cover Crimes Of Illegals
- Nearly All House Republicans, Two Dozen Dems Vote Against Iran Deal Approval
- Training For Right To Speak To The Legislature System
- Full-Video-Donald-Trump-Speech-On USS Iowa
- Arizonas-General-Fund-Can-No-Longer-Be Cash Cow For Private Schools
- Ben-Carson-On-Social-Security-Wants People To Opt Out
- Trump Filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Which Is Re-Structuring!!
- Political Correctness Is Ruining America!
- Donald Trump Courtesy Of The Failure Of Republicans And Democrats
- Donald Trump Campaign Rally Dallas, Texas 9-14-15
- Reporters Fact Checking...Other Reporters.
- Square Off Update....
- Writing While Incompetent II
- Readers Seek Qualified Writers
· GOP chairman: White House is 'ours to lose' “I think we’re in a great place as a party," Reince Priebus said. http://hill.cm/UCFxCHT
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
· Female-Circumcision-Comes-To-America Performed By New Immigrants, Veiled In Deference To A Cultural Tradition Of The Developing World, Female Circumcision Is Becoming An American Problem
WAR ON COPS
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS