- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday – Sept 20, 2015
· Yavapai County Republicans selected Mark Sensmeier as their new County chairman on Saturday. Rose Sperry was elected to the Secretary position and former legislator Linda Gray replaces Sensmeiere as the First Vice Chair.
· The Estrella Conservative Republican Club meets at 7 pm., Wed., Sept 23 at the Estrella Foothills High School, 13033 Estrella Parkway, Goodyear to hear Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Contact: Chairman Richard Newcomer 623-398-5638 email@example.com
· Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. will increase the total number of refugees it will admit each year. The current total is 70,000. Kerry said that will increase to 85,000 next fiscal year and 100,000 the following year. CNN.com
· Carly-Fiorina: A-Spiteful-McRino-Not-A-Victim See John Hawkins “The Conservative Case Against Carly Fiorina,”... You’ll find an establishment-backed moderate with long ties to John McCain. Her newly burnished conservative label is merely campaign re-branding.
· Fund Planned Parenthood? McCain: ‘I Will Not Vote to Shut Down the Government’ At the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday, CNSNews.com asked Sen McCain: “Will you vote for a CR that permits funding of Planned Parenthood?” McCain said, “I will not vote to shut down the government. I will not vote to shut down the government. I’ve seen that movie before and what it did to Arizona’s--the people of Arizona--and so I can’t. I will not vote to shut down the government.”
· Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey’s new video on Veteran's Health Care: meluskeyussenate
· Rino-John-McCain’s-Challenger-Kelli-Ward-Removes-His-Maverick-Label-With-This-Ultimate-Slam …The problem is that he’s reached across the aisle so many times that that’s really where he should be sitting.”
Senate Armed Services Committee chairman John McCain said the US government must uphold the principle of freedom of the seas for commercial and military purposes on, under, and below the water by sending US Navy vessels within 12 nautical miles of territories reclaimed by China in West Philippine Sea.
· Volunteers Are Needed to walk with Dr. Kelli Ward’s ‘Team Ward’ at the Andy Divine Days Parade scheduled at 10 a.m, Sat., Sept 26 in Kingman. Ward has announced her ‘intent to run’ for US senate against Sen. John McCain. If interested contact Josh DeFord at TeamWardWest@gmail.com
· Down Tucson Way Bill Buckmaster has full line up for next week. He starts off his Monday Political Face-off featuring Arizona’s National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash and Dem Paul Eckerstrom. He also chats with Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. You can catch these interviews on Tucson's AM 1030 KVOI The Voice with live streaming www.BuckmasterShow.com. Call in 520-790-2040.
· It Looks Like It Will Soon Be Musical Chairs In LD21. Chairman Kevin Payne will resign to make a run for a House set. Chris Herring will run for chairmanship of LD21 as Payne moved on. Rep Rick Gray will move out of the legislature as he reaches for a seat on the Arizona Corporation Commission.
· Obama Just Gave the Stupidest Advice Ever During Alaska Visit : President Obama burned thousands of gallons of jet fuel getting to Alaska so he could rename a mountain that already had a name and promote his global warming agenda in the coldest state in America. During a speech he gave to the residents of Kotzebue, a town 26 miles north of the Arctic Circle, he touted the benefits of solar and other “clean” energies as the answers to their high energy costs and unemployment. See CNSNews:
· The Colorado River Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Oct 1 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 in Yuma to hear Chief of Police John Lekan. Contact: www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· LD22 Heather Morgan is calling for food volunteers for their Mon., Sept 22 meeting. Donations can be anything. Here are some ideas: spaghetti, fruit salad, pie, coleslaw, oriental salad, meat dish, sandwiches, banana pudding, cold cuts with cheese and crackers, shrimp, chicken salad, barbeque, kabobs or anything that suits your fancy. Please, let Morgan know if you are bringing something, contact her at (602-410-9817) or (HLMorgan@cox.net).
· Gov Doug Ducey is lighting the state capitol dome purple at 6 pm., Oct 1 in recognition of DomesticViolence Awareness for the month of October. The ceremony will be held on the Capitol Building Lawn, 1700 W Washington, Phx. Admission is free. Registration requested at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LightingAZPurple
· Americans for Prosperity Arizona will conduct an Oct 3 protest President Obama’s power grab in his effort hike utility bills and control how we power our homes/businesses. His new energy mandates are the furthest the federal government has ever gone to hike our bills and choke off competition in the energy sector, according to AFP State Director Tom Jenney. The protest will be states at the AFP office. RSVP if participating so they know much food and bring to prepare. To sign up, go Here. Fill out this Petition if you believe we should control our energy bills, not unelected federal bureaucrats!
· 14 Years Ago: Pres George Bush Throws Out The First Ball After 9-11 Most people are not aware that a secret service guy was dressed as an umpire the night President Bush threw out the pitch during the 2001 World Series at Yankee Stadium.
1. National Right to Carry: “The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.”
- Military Bases and Recruitment Centers: “Banning our military from carrying firearms on bases and at recruiting centers is ridiculous. We train our military how to safely and responsibly use firearms, but our current policies leave them defenseless. To make America great again, we need a strong military. To have a strong military, we need to allow them to defend themselves.”
- Background Checks: Update the national background check system. “There has been a national background check system in place since 1998. Every time a person buys a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer – which is the overwhelming majority of all gun purchases – they go through a federal background check…
· Sat., Sept 26 Is The Deadline for making reservations for the Oct 10 Arizona Citizens Defense League AzCDL’s Tenth Annual Meeting of Members. Online tickets $20 each. Click here to join AzCDL. Speakers include David Codrea will address“Attorney For Freedom” and Marc Victor, a criminal defense attorney with an expertise in firearms related issues. Door prizes will be several 500 round groupings of ammunition in popular handgun and rifle calibers, including the elusive .22 LR. Drawings: four Ruger LC9S pistols. Raffle tickets - online store - right below the annual meeting tickets. As with all our annual meetings the open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. (AzCDL).
· ‘Close the Primary Resolution Author A J LaFaro will speak to the 6:30 pm, Fri., Sept 25 Deer Valley Tea Party, Deer Valley Airport, 702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org LaFaro is the immediate past MCRC Chairman and a national Republican Assembly director
· The Arizona American African Republican Committee (AAARC) will meet at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Sept 24 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Contact: AAARC Chairman: Rev Clyde Bowen 602 274 5439 AAARC6@centurylink.net http://on.fb.me/1gvG0Bb
· The Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Sept 21 at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx to hear two veterans – Marcus Tillis and Louise “Weezie” Burrell from VFW Post 9400 and make plans for the next GOP Debate on Oct 28. Their “Candidates Corral” is scheduled for Sat., Feb 20, 2016. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders, 602-0677-1486.
· LD22 Is Conducting A Raffle for a D.P.M.S. Oracle 5.56 Semi-Automatic Rifle or 840 Rounds of Ammunition: 5.56, 62 grain stripper clipped bullets, packaged in Two Metal Ammo Boxes. Second prize: Vizio HD SMART TV 48”, LED, LCD, Internet Apps, etc. Only 310 tickets @ $10 each. Contact information: (mobile) 714.267.1693 or email RepLD22Raffle@aol.com
· LD21 is conducting a Cabela’s Gift Cards Raffle. First prize is a $1,000 gift care. Second prize is a $500 gift card. Tickets: $10. Only 300 tickets available. To purchase tickets contact Larry Dick email@example.com
· LD30 Saga Moves Forward: The LD30 ‘Special Meeting’ (recall election of Chairman Gary Hirsch) will be held at 7 pm., Mon., Sept 28 at the VFW Post 1433, 7618 N. 63rd Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301, according to Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Director April Riggins, who is charge of the special meeting. Only credentialed person approved by the Executive Director will be allowed into the special meeting. Registration opens at 6 pm. Riggins is MCRC Chairman Tyler Bowyer’s appointee to run the meeting.
· Gov Doug Ducey's Office Of Boards And Commisions is accepting applications for the Arizona Game and Fish Commission no later than 5 pm, Wed., Oct 7. In accordance with Arizona law, the Game and Fish Commission is required to be politically-balanced and representative of all 15 counties. Residents of Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yavapai are eligible and encouraged to apply by clicking here . Or see their website. Or contact the Gov’s Office of Boards and Commissions at (602) 542-2449.
· The Arizona Game and Fish Department and Tread Lightly will host a Nov. 7 BBQ and shoot at the Arizona State Credit Union Pavilion, at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix. Proceeds to benefit the “Respected Access is Open Access in Arizona” campaign. Tickets are available online at www.tinyurl.com/respectedaccess. $75 per person, includes dinner catered by Bobby Q restaurant, targets and two boxes of ammunition, before Oct. 15. $100 after Oct. 15. Dinner only is $50 before Oct 15; $60 after Oct 15. Contact: (800) 966-9900, Ext. 13, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. www.respectedaccessarizona.org.
· The Lincoln Women’s Republican Self Defense Seminar will be offered from 10am-1 pm., Oct 24 at the Scottsdale Millennium 7401 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85253. Instructors Shannon “The Cannon” Ritch and Dan “The Beast” Severn will provide basic self-defense instruction for women of all ages. Doors open at 9:30 am. Sessions will be offered in anti-rape and self defense.
· The Annual Citizens Defense League ( AzCDL) Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC) Will Be Held On Sept 25-27 In Phoenix. This Is A Great Opportunity To Network And Hear The Leaders In The “Gun Rights” Movement.
· Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri will address the Fountain Hills Republican Club “Fall Forum/Dinner” scheduled between 4-6 pm, Sat., Oct 17 at the FH Presbyterian Church. All candidates and elected officials are invited. This event replaces the traditional FNRC’s September picnic in Golden Eagle Park. $15 per advance pay. $18 for non-members and at the door arrivals. Youth 12 and under free. Secretary of State Michelle Reagan is scheduled for Nov 21. Their Christmas party is Dec. 12.
· GOP Presidential Candidate Contacts:
Ben Carson www.bencarson.com
Bobby Jindal www.bobbyjindal.com
Carly Forina www.carlyforpresident.com
Chris Christi www.chrischristie.com
Donald Trump www.donaldjtrump.com
George Patake www.georgepataki.com
Jeb Bush www.jeb2016.com
John Kasich www.johnkasich.com
Lindsey Graham www.lindseygraham.com
Marc Rubio www.marcorubio.com
Mike Huckabee www.mikehuckabee
Rand Paul www.randpaul.com
*Rick Perry www.rickperry.org Campaign suspended
Rick Santorum www.ricksantorum.com
Scott Walker www.scottwalker.com
Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org
- Links To All 9 Planned Parenthood Videos
ü 1st Planned Parenthood video: video 1
ü 2nd Planned Parenthood video: video 2
ü 3rd Planned Parenthood video: video 3
ü 4th Planned Parenthood video: video 4
ü 5th Planned Parenthood video: video 5
ü 6th Planned Parenthood video: video 6
ü 7th Planned Parenthood video: video 7
ü 8th Planned Parenthood video: video 8
ü 9th Planned Parenthood video: video 9
Borrowed from Sandi Bartlett’s ‘Bartlett Bunker’
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Sept 22 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716.
· Freedom Fires will meet at 6:30 pm., Wed., Sept 23 at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa to hear Reps Justin Olson and former Rep Barbara Blewster.
· Col Jon Gold, US Army (Ret) will address the ACT Tucson/Marana Chapter at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 23 in the Nanini Branch Library, in Tucson.
· The ACT Tucson Chapter will meet at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 23 at Nanini Branch Library, 7300 N. Shannon Road, in Tucson AZ. Goodies to be provided. Speaker Jon H. Gold; Colonel, US Army (Ret.). is a career Military Intelligence Officer, diplomatic negotiator, European, South Western Asia & Pacific Theatres. RSVP Lyle ActTucson@aol.com or cell (520) 820-8258 Learn about the potential dangers associated with radical Islam, Sharia law, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Contact: www.ActTucson.com & ACT national at www.actforamerica.org
· LD17 will conduct PC training at its 7 pm., Tues, Sept 29 meeting at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Bldg, 2211 W Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Contact: Chairman Shadow Asgari, LD17shadow@gmail.com.
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fri., Sept 25 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Tim tba.
· The Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita will meet at 9 am, Fri., Sept 25 at 301 W Camino Casa Verde Green Valley, AZ 85614
· PC Training will be held 9am-11am., Sat. Sept 26 at the West Valley Republican Office 10050 W. Bell Road, Suite 50 Sun City, AZ 85351. Training will focus on recruiting PC's and engaging with voters. The second hour of the training will allow PCs to work with experienced activists on a short walk using i360 voter data. RSVP to Chris Herring ChrisHerringAZ@yahoo.com
· Election Integrity in Pima County will be addressed at 2 pm., Sat., Sept 26 in the Murphy-Wilmot Public Library, 530 N Wilmot Road, Tucson, Arizona 85710.
· The Foundation For Responsible Accountable Government will hold an “Election Integrity in Pima County’ meeting at 2 pm., Sat., Sept 26 in the Murphy-Wilmot Public Library, 530 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85710.
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) plans its final clean up between 6:30 am and noon, Sat., Sept 26 for Viet Nam Corps of Engineers veteran Fred Terry of New River. Terry lost his home to a kitchen fire several months ago. Location: (East of 7th St & Circle Mtn Road), New River, AZ. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-Legacy Sheriff Joe Arpaio Has Always Done It His Way
· Border Truckers See Results Through Organizing Group Contended There Were Excessive Federal Inspections At The Border In Arizona.
· Moved, Promoted Or Appointed In Tucson 2015 Check Out The People Who Have Moved Up The Ladder In Their Fields.
· Carly-Fiorina: A-Spiteful-Mcrino-Not-A-Victim After watching the “victim” as a catty aggressor, read “The Conservative Case Against Carly Fiorina,” by John Hawkins. You’ll find an establishment-backed moderate with long ties to John McCain. Her newly burnished conservative label is merely campaign re-branding.
- Carly-Fiorina-Jig-Is-Up-Conservative Credentials Revoked
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
ü The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part One Budget and Immigration
ü The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part Two Education, Energy and Business Experience
ü The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part Three Foreign Policy
ü The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part Four Civil Liberties and Free Market
ü The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part Five Healthcare, Entitlements and Moral Issues
ü The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part Six Taxes, Economy and Trade
BILL AND HILLARY
· Hillary’s Communication Director Inadvertently Admits She’s Not Fit For Presidency [Video]
DEMS AND LIBS
· Liberal Heads Explode As Carson Says He Would Absolutely N’ Support A Muslim As POTUS