- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Thursday – Sept 24, 2015
· LD22 PCs Mary and Tom Platt: Not only would we like to know who this person is that sent out the information about the attorney, but also how did this person get all of our e-mail addresses?? We were told at past state and county meetings that our personal information was protected by the AZ GOP under Robert Graham’s authority. We believe that Robert Graham should review this situation of personal data breach (of possibly all AZ precinct committee people) immediately and get it corrected. Editor’s Note: The Platt are referring to an anonymous message that went out to numerous Republican activist yesterday. See 9-23-15-briefs
· An Unsigned Memo That blasted Maricopa County Republican Chairman Tyler Bowyer for hiring a non-Republican attorney caused quite a flap as it circulated throughout Republican circles the past couple of days. Some recipients of the e-mail are upset that the distributor(s) accessed private e-mail addresses. Others are disgusted that the writer didn’t sign his/her allegations. Others question what is really going on behind the scenes. Was it to
a) to reveal that a non-Republican attorney was appointed to represent the county Republican Committee?
b) to discredit Bowyer?
c) to cause disruption/distraction ?
a) the nameless informant didn’t confront Bowyer directly or take his/her allegations to the Executive Guidance Committee for an explanation before going public
And more importantly,
a) how county precinct committeemen e-mail addresses were accessed – which brings some to wonder if the unknown, unrecognized ‘sender’ name is bogus.
Hmmm. Could this boomerang on the cowardly culprit before the dust settles?
· Gov Doug Ducey: “I was honored to join Representative Matt Salmon at the historic address from His Holiness Pope Francis to a joint session of Congress. As a lifelong Catholic, I have great admiration for Pope Francis. His message of hope and compassion is one the world should hear and take to heart.”
· The Central Republican Woman of Phoenix meeting is Thurs., Octo 1 at the Hilton Phoeni Suites, 10 E Thomas Road, Phx. AZ Attorney General Mark Brnovich is scheduled to speak.
· Warren Woodward of Sedona has filed a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General regarding Arizona Corporation Commission Bob Burns being a registered lobbyist while at the same time being a commissioner at the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC).
· Gov. Doug Ducey has signed a proclamation celebrating National Hunting and Fishing Day on Saturday, as well as recognizing the role that Arizona's hunting and angling community plays as an economic driver.
· Presidential Hopeful Rick Santorum will be featured at an “Education Summit” hosted by
former California Congressman Frank Riggs, who resides in Arizona. The summit is scheduled between 9:30 am-11:15 am, Fri, Oct 2 at the Sheraton Downtown Hotel, 340 N. 3rd St., Phoenix (Ahwatukee-A room on the 2nd floor). Free parking in the hotel garage. RSVP 480-437-1032 or 602-920-8248. Santorum and Riggs served in the US Congress together several years ago . Santorum will be in Phoenix to speak at the annual gala of the 1st Way Pregnancy Center that evening on the subject of restoring the family (http://www.1stway.net/). See graph on presidential-hopefuls
· Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz’s Arizona team consists of Sens. Sylvia Allen, Judy Burges and Steve Smith, and state Reps. Steve Montenegro, David Livingston, Noel Campbell, Mark Finchem, Anthony Kern, Jay Lawrence, Vince Leach and Bob Thorpe. Former state Sen. Al Melvin, former state Rep. Adam Kwasman and activists Linda Brickman and Orit Kwasman.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally: I have dedicated my life to serving our country and community. That’s why I’ve been working day and night to make sure your voice is heard in our nation’s capital. Several weeks ago I sent you a survey concerning veteran’s issues. We've prepared another survey to get your valuable input on other issues affecting southern Arizona and the nation as a whole. Please take a minute to fill out our Second District Priorities Survey.Click here to fill out this important District Priorities Survey. I will share the results of the survey with you in a few days!
· The Reading For Freedom Literacy Festival is scheduled from 10 am-3 pm, Sat., Sept 26 at at Mesa Riverview Park, 2100 W. Rio Salado Parkway.It’s hosted by Helping Hands for Freedom, a military charity that focuses on supporting children of military families.Community leaders will read to children during the event and share stories about the value of literacy. It includes a read-a-thon, free books, food games and visits by local sports team mascots.
· Congressman Trent Franks will conduct a public Town Hall at 6 pm., Tues., Oct 13, at the Community Church of Joy, 21000 N. 75th Ave, Glendale, AZ (Just north of the 101 on 75th Ave.) Contact: Shari Farrington - Field Representative/Finance Manager 623-776-7911.
· The Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Wed., Oct 14 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will address her work as a state senator. Check-in begins 10:45am. Reservation required . $20 per person - payable by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through email@example.com or http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons. Arrowhead Republican Women is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members.
· Mesa Republican Women will meet Oct 1, 11:30am at 1900 E. University Drive, Suite 11, Mesa 85213. Speaker Charles James will address "Can Conservatism Withstand the New Progressive Coalition? 2016 and Beyond." RSVP deadline Sun., Sept 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 615-0524. Lunch is $10 for members, $12 for visitors/guests. Membership is $25 Jan-Dec, but you can join now for $15 (Sept-Dec). Men associates $15. The group meets the first Thursday of each month. 2015 Meetings are scheduled for Oct 1, Nov 5, and Dec 3. Contact: President Sherry Pierce at the above phone or email address.
· LD13 Representatives Darrin Mitchell and Steven Montenegro will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., Mon., Sept 28 in the Lifeline Ambulance Building, 1155 N. Tegner, Wickenburg. Open to registered Republican. Contact: email@example.com
· The Paradise Republican Women will host Judicial Watch Southwest Coordinator Mark Spencer and Author of "A Moment in Time" at 11 am., Sat., Oct 10 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Golf Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 am social. Judicial Watch fights corruption and has been in front of scandals: Hillary's Emails, IRS Attacks, Fast & Furious Gun Scandal, and Benghazi Attack. Registration due by Thurs, Oct 8. $30 per person. Mail your check and reservation to: PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267. Contact www.prwc.org
· The Presidential Preference Election is scheduled March 22, 2016. See details Presidential Preference Election Info
· The 10-Year Celebration Of The Center For Arizona Policy (CAP) is scheduled at 7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at the Mesa Arts Center in the Ikeda Theater. 1 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201. Semiformal Attired. Program includes a review of the history of CAP and a concert from Shane & Shane. Tickets - $25 per person. Purchase Tickets .
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fri., Sept 25 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716.
· The Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita will meet at 9 am, Fri., Sept 25 at 301 W Camino Casa Verde Green Valley, AZ 85614.
· ‘Close the Primary Resolution Author A J LaFaro's firstname.lastname@example.org will speak to the 6:30 pm, Fri., Sept 25 Deer Valley Tea Party, Deer Valley Airport, 702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
· The Annual Citizens Defense League ( AzCDL) Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC) will be held on Sept 25-27 In Phoenix. This is a great opportunity to network and hear the leaders in the “Gun Rights” Movement.
· LD21 is offering PC Training between 9am-11am., Sat. Sept 26 at the West Valley Republican Office 10050 W. Bell Road, Suite 50 Sun City, AZ 85351. Training will focus on recruiting PC's and engaging with voters. The second hour of the training will allow PCs to work with experienced activists on a short walk using i360 voter data. RSVP to Chris Herring ChrisHerringAZ@yahoo.com
· Sat., Sept 26 Is The Deadline for making reservations for the Oct 10 Arizona Citizens Defense League AzCDL’s Tenth Annual Meeting of Members. Online tickets $20 each. Click here to join AzCDL. Speakers include David Codrea will address“Attorney For Freedom” and Marc Victor, a criminal defense attorney with an expertise in firearms related issues. Door prizes will be several 500 round groupings of ammunition in popular handgun and rifle calibers, including the elusive .22 LR. Drawings: four Ruger LC9S pistols. Raffle tickets - online store - right below the annual meeting tickets. As with all our annual meetings the open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. (AzCDL).
· Volunteers Are Needed to walk with Dr. Kelli Ward’s ‘Team Ward’ at the Andy Divine Days Parade scheduled at 10 a.m, Sat., Sept 26 in Kingman. Ward has announced her ‘intent to run’ for US senate against Sen. John McCain. If interested contact Josh DeFord at TeamWardWest@gmail.com
· Election Integrity in Pima County will be addressed at 2 pm., Sat., Sept 26 in the Murphy-Wilmot Public Library, 530 N Wilmot Road, Tucson, Arizona 85710.
· The Foundation For Responsible Accountable Government will hold an “Election Integrity in Pima County’ meeting at 2 pm., Sat., Sept 26 in the Murphy-Wilmot Public Library, 530 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85710.
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) plans its final clean up between 6:30 am and noon, Sat., Sept 26 for Viet Nam Corps of Engineers veteran Fred Terry of New River. Terry lost his home to a kitchen fire several months ago. Location: (East of 7th St & Circle Mtn Road), New River, AZ. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm, Mon., Sept 28, at Siegel Suites Select (formerly Legacy Suites), at 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, located ½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd. Speaker: LD11 Rep Mark Finchem. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes : 202-394-7202 : email@example.com
· Wickenburg Republicans will meet at 7 pm., Mon., Sept 28 at the Lifeline Ambulance Training Building, 1155 N Tegner., Wickenburg. Contact: Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org 928-684-1221.
· Phoenix City Councilman Jim Waring and City Manager Ed Zuercher will conduct a community meeting at 6 pm., Mon., Sept 28 at the Paradise Valley Community Center (Rm D3, 17402 N 40th St., Phoenix. Open to the public.
· The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Sept 28 at the Pyle Recreation Center, 655 E Southern, Tempe to hear Free Market Warrior, author, economist Loren Spivack. Contact: President Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545.
· The LD 30 Special Meeting will be held at 7 pm., Mon., Sept 28. Doors open for credentialing at 6 pm. Only credentialed persons will be admitted into the meeting. All calls concerning this meeting are to be directed to Republican Party of Maricopa County at 480. 264.5266. Do NOT call the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1433. Thank you for your consideration of our Honored Veterans, who we are Proud to Support. - April Riggins Executive Director, Republican Party of Maricopa County (MCRC)
· LD17 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Sept 29 where activist Laddie Shane will teach them how to be “effective precinct committeemen” before AZGOP Robert Graham and author Loren Spivack give pep talks. They will gather at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Bldg, 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286
· Arizona Capitol Times will honor the 2015 Leaders of the Year in Public Policy Honorees
at a 5:30 pm., Sept 30 cocktail party at the Arizona Biltmore, McArthur Ballroom, 2400 E. Missouri Ave., Phoenix. Individual tickets $85. Corporate table $900. VIP table $1,500. Contact: Kim McWherter at 602.889.7125 or email@example.com
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy.
· Senate Candidate Clair Van Steenwyk: Gov. Walker, VP want-to-be, joins the Elites of the GOP and asks others in the race for POTUS to join him. Walker’s message; "Today, I believe that I am being called to lead by helping to clear the field in this race so that a positive, conservative message can rise to the top of the field. With this in mind, I will suspend my campaign immediately,"Walker said at a news conference in Madison, Wisconsin. He encouraged other trailing Republican candidates to follow his path. "I encourage other Republican presidential candidates to consider doing the same so that the voters can focus on a limited number of candidates who can offer a positive, conservative alternative to the current front-runner," said Walker. Check out the Video: http://cnn.it/1KvMPvp
Gov. Walker stood up to Unions etc., however these comments prove once again the True Color of his politics and it's the same as Bush, Rubio, Christie and others who believe they know what a conservative is and that by his and their definition it isn't the Front Runner Mr. Trump. Any who doubted there is a concerted effort on the Part of GOP Leadership to pick who they want to win the Primary race and be the Candidate in the General please listen carefully and then decide.
I don't believe anyone that supports any of these Political Elitists which are leading our Nation down the Road to Socialism. Those who’ve put themselves in positions of power have no intention of going quietly into the night. It's time for US in the GOP who understand the True Meaning of Patriotism and the US Constitution to stand against them and the pawns they give us to vote for and call it conservative, we know it's just more of the same old Bush I politics, that have led us down the road of Socialism and UN/World Government.” www.vanussenate
· Muslim-President-Issue-Scorching-Republicans Ben Carson Now Cashing In Big-Time
· Suspects-Charged-In-Border-Agents-Slaying-To-Face-Trial Former Agent Testifies At Start Of Fast And Furious Trial
- American-Freedom-By-Barbara-Named-Best Political Blogger By New Times
- Trump-May-Think-Fox-Treats-Him-Unfairly But He Remains #1 In Fox Polls
- Build-That-Dang-Fence; Stop-Illegal Drugs At The Border
- Arizona: Private-Prison-Gravy-Train
- Florida-Poll: Rubio-In-2nd-Place-Behind Trump
- Pope-Francis-Addresses-11,000-At-White House Lawn
- Public-Beware :Carly-Fiorina-Liberal-In Conservative Clothing
- Federal-Judge-Rules-Happy Birthday Not Protected By Copyright
- Allen West “Obama’s Foreign Policy Vacuum”
- Irving Mayor: Ahmed Mohamed’s Family Blocking Release Of Records; Obama Tweeted Support Even Before “Clock” Pic Released
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS