- ► July (26)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Saturday – Oct 3, 2015
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm on Mon, Oct 12, at Siegel Suites Select (formerly Legacy Suites), at 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, located ½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd. Program includes speaker Alex Meluskey, Candidate for US Senate. Meluskey, is a long time business founder and owner in the printing industry. He is a syndicated radio talk show host, a precinct committeeman, a grassroots activist, held appointments on government organizational boards, and is the state director for the Fair Tax in Arizona. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 email@example.com
· An Evening With US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will be hosted by the San Tan Republican Club at 6 pm., on Oct 15 at the San Tan Heights Middle School, 33622 N Mountain Vista Blvd, 85242 [off Hunt Hwy]. RSVP by Oct 10 to Dr. Debra Banksat firstname.lastname@example.org Home-made desserts and refreshments will be served. Contributions of $5 per person (unless a paid member) will be expected.
· Sen Candidate Alex Meluskey will address Freedom Fires at 6:30 pm., Oct 7 at Burke Basic School, 131 E. Southern Ave. Mesa, AZ 85210. Contact: www.meluskey.com
· Congressman Matt Salmon will address the Leisure World Republican Club at 7 pm., Oct 14 in Ballroom 1, 908 S Power Road., Mesa. Please enter at the main gate so you don’t get lost. Contact: Call Diane Andersen @ 480 395-5515
· Reader Marsha: you are better than the newspaper or TV news!
· Reader Anita: I never thank you enough for your Republican Briefs newsletters. Thank You And Huge Hugs!!!!
· US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward needs two more volunteers from the Kingman area to work the Ward booth at the Survivalist/Prepper Expo 2015 at the Mohave County Fairgrounds from 9am-12:30 pm and from 12:30- 4 pm., on Sunday, Oct 18. RSVP to Carolyn Leff at email@example.com
· Russians-Say-US-Not-Bombing-ISIS-At-All-Obama-Lying-To-The-American-People xei Pushkov, the head of the Russian parliament’s international affairs committee, took to Twitter on Friday and said the United States is not bombing ISIS. “McCain accused us of striking out at US-trained insurgents… However, since they have either run away or joined al-Qaeda, hitting them is a mission impossible,” Pushkov wrote on his Twitter account. “The US-led coalition spent a whole year pretending they were striking ISIL targets but where are the results of these strikes?” Pushkov asked during and interview with France’s Europe 1 Radio.
· Interview With Syrian Refugee our government thinks we’re too stupid to know it.
· USCIS-Official: 90-Percent-Syrian-Refugees-Applications-Approved revealed in today’s senate hearing
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Oct 6 at the Anthem Civic Building, Anthem, AZ 85086 to hear Dr Lyle Rapacki address refugee resettlement, the Syrian refugee crisis, and plans to resettle 10,000 Syrian refugees this year. View video on refugees flooding German. See refugees flooding Europe: https://youtu.be/SRhI0Xqv5Rc Contact information: Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Sounds like the Graham County Republicans had a great time at their pancake breakfast this morning.
· Congressman Trent Franks is hosting a public Town Hall between 6-7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at the Glendale Adult Center, 5970 W Brown St in Glendale (south of Peoria, just west of 59th Avenue – across the street from and a little north of the Glendale Library.)
· The West Valley GOP Office Debate Party has been cancelled in lieu of CNN’s Democratic Primary Debate in Las Vegas, according to office manager Peter Lee.
· Mohave County is using saving money by using recycled tires to help chip seal roads which extends the life of county road by up to 40%, according to Board of Supervisors Buster Johnson. It also cuts down on road noise.
· Sen John McCain applauding efforts by members of the Arizona community to build the “Kayla’s Hands” Playground at Pioneer Park in Prescott, honoring the life of Kayla Mueller: “’Kayla’s Hands’ Playground is a most fitting tribute to a remarkable woman who devoted her young life to helping those most in need, caring for the sick and bringing light to some of the darkest places on earth. This playground will bring joy to current and future generations of Prescott families, just as Kayla did for the countless people whose lives she touched through her selfless sacrifice. I thank everyone whose hard work has made this playground a reality and helped to ensure that Kayla’s extraordinary legacy of compassion and service is remembered forever.” “Kayla’s Hands” Playground, click here.
· Tickets Are Sold Out For The AzCDL’s 10th Annual Membership meeting scheduled in Tucson. Attendees are required to bring their membership card with them. Open carry holstered firearms appreciated. Silent auction. No “show and tell” at the tables. Raffle tickets available online store . Mark Walters, from Armed America Radio, has been added as a guest speaker. Speakers listed at annual meeting web page. If you are bringing a contribution for the silent auction contact Dave Richardson.
· In Observance Of The 34th Annual National Firefighters Memorial Weekend, and to remember the victims of the mass shooting in Roseburg, Oregon, Governor Doug Ducey has lowered flags at all state office buildings to half-staff. The flags will remain lowered until October 6, in accordance with the president’s proclamation yesterday in honor of the Roseburg victims. “Since 1902, 119 first responders have been killed while protecting and serving Arizona’s communities," said Ducey. "They include women and men, professionals and volunteers, paramedics and elite wildland firefighters, like the 19 Granite Mountain Hotshots taken from us in the tragedy at Yarnell Hill two summers ago. Like all of our state and nation’s first responders, they understood the inherent perils of a job that meant charging into danger to keep others out of harm’s way. That kind of heroism is rare and unforgettable.
“On this poignant occasion, we remember Arizona’s fallen, we remember the 65 brave firefighters who gave their lives in the line of duty across this nation over the past year, and we remember all of their brothers and sisters in uniform, who serve and sacrifice every day on behalf of our communities and in defense of our citizens," added Ducey. "Our thoughts, prayers and utmost gratitude are with them, their families, and all of our nation’s past, present and future first responders.”
Additionally, flags have been lowered in honor of the victims of the mass shooting in Roseburg, Oregon, which will coincide with the Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service tribute. The thoughts and prayers of all Arizonans continue to be with the victims, their families and the entire state of Oregon as they cope with this senseless tragedy and immeasurable loss.
· The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce and the Higley Unified School District will host a roundtable meeting discussion on educational issues 7:30-9 am., Oct 20. Location tba.
· The Center for Arizona Policy is hosting Dr Del Tackett in Phoenix at 8:30 am., Sat., Nov 7. Registration open at 8 am for the Phoenix event scheduled at the Bethany Bible Church, 6060 N 7th Ave., Phx. Tackett will speak at a 11:30 am luncheon Fri., Nov 6 in Tucson. Tickets: azpolicy.org/truthencounter
· US Sen Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward is available to speak at an event or to a group. Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or email@example.com and they scheduled your group.
· Congressman Paul Gosar has scheduled four Town Halls through the end of the year throughout his district. They are:
ü Oct 5, 6:30 pm., Bullhead City
ü Oct 13, 6:30 pm, Yuma
ü Nov 9, 6 pm., Prescott
ü Dec 14, 6 pm., Kingman.
For details go to www.GOSAR.house.gov or call 480-882-2697.
· Phx City Councilman Sal Di Cissio: October is the start of Domestic Violence Prevention month. If you or someone you know is a victim please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799 SAFE (7233).
· Congressman Paul Gosar Will Conduct Town Halls at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 6 at 1255 Marina Blvd., in Bullhead City, AZ and Tues, Oct 13 in the Yuma City Council Chamber, One City Plaza, Yuma. Contact Penny Pew (928) 308-2033 cell.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club’s Fall Forum and buffet dinner is scheduled from 4-6 pm, Sat, Oct 17 at the Fountain Hills Presbyterian Church, 13001 N Fountain Hills Blvd. All Republicans invited. This event replaces the traditional FHRC's September picnic in Golden Eagle Park as the club's main fundraising event. Tickets: $15 for members advance pay/$18 for non-members and at the door. Youth 12 and under free. All elected officials and candidates are invited to attend and speak. RSVP: Mail check payable to the Fountain Hills Republican Club to the club's Treasurer at P.O. Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85269-7814. Additionally, reservations will be accepted by the club Secretary, Boe James, at the Oct 8 LD 23 meeting. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.FHRepublicanClub.org. .
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas invites the public to join her on her “We Heard You Tour” as she presents “AZ Kids Can’t Afford to Wait,” her education plan to fix Arizona education. Her schedule – all meetings start at 6 pm:
ü Tues, Oct 6 –Navajo Nation Museum Libr, Hwy 264/Loop Road, Window Rock.
ü Tues, Oct 13 –Flex Academy Aud., 11200 N. 83rd Ave., Peoria.
ü Thurs., Oct 14 –Whipple Ranch Ele., 1350 N Central Ave., Show Low.
ü Thurs, Oct 22 –Coconino High School Aud, 2801 N. Izabel St., Flagstaff.
ü Thur., Nov 5 –Arizona Western College, Schoening Cent, 2020 S Ave 8E, Yuma.
ü Tues, Nov 10 –Westwood High School Aud., 945 W Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa
ü Thur, Nov 12 –Prescott High School – Ruth Street Theater, 1050 Ruth St., Prescott.
ü Tues, Nov 17 –Mohave County Board of Super Aud., 700 W Beale St., Kingman
ü Thur., Nov 19 Catalina Magnet High School Aud., 3645 E Pima St., Tucson.
· LD21 is conducting a Cabela’s Gift Cards Raffle. First prize is a $1,000 gift care. Second prize is a $500 gift card. Tickets: $10. Only 300 tickets available. To purchase tickets contact Larry Dick email@example.com
· Gov Doug Ducey's Office Of Boards And Commisions is accepting applications for the Arizona Game and Fish Commission no later than 5 pm, Wed., Oct 7. In accordance with Arizona law, the Game and Fish Commission is required to be politically-balanced and representative of all 15 counties. Residents of Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yavapai are eligible and encouraged to apply by clicking here . Or see their website. Or contact the Gov’s Office of Boards and Commissions at (602) 542-2449.
· The Arizona Game and Fish Department and Tread Lightly will host a Nov. 7 BBQ and shoot at the Arizona State Credit Union Pavilion, at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix. Proceeds to benefit the “Respected Access is Open Access in Arizona” campaign. Tickets are available online at www.tinyurl.com/respectedaccess. $75 per person, includes dinner catered by Bobby Q restaurant, targets and two boxes of ammunition, before Oct. 15. $100 after Oct. 15. Dinner only is $50 before Oct 15; $60 after Oct 15. Contact: (800) 966-9900, Ext. 13, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. www.respectedaccessarizona.org.
· Gallup Poll: Record-High-Americans-Identify-Independents Republican Identification Lowest In At Least 25 Years.
· A Parents Rights Rally is scheduled from 10:30 am-noon, Oct 17 on the South Lawn at the Arizona State Capitol, 1700 W Washington. Sponsored by Arizonans Against Common Core
· Nomination Forms For The Arizona Women’s Hall Of Fame are available on the Arizona Women’s Hall of Fame website at www.azwhf.org/inductions/living-legacies/. Nominations are due Oct 30, 2015, and should be mailed to the Arizona State Archives, Attn: AZWHF, 1901 W. Madison St., Phoenix, AZ 85009 or email your nomination as an attachment to email@example.com. The women selected will be honored at the Arizona Women’s History Symposium March 25, 2016 at Scottsdale Community College. See more at www.azwhf.org
· If You Know Of A Current Or Former Member of the military from Arizona that you would like to recognize for Military Monday, Contact Congressman Paul Gosar with their contact information at: http://gosar.house.gov/contact-me or facebook.com/repgosar via direct message.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Lincoln Republican Women’s Club will meet at 6 pm., Mon, Oct 5 at the The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort, Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 North Scottsdale Road. Scottsdale, AZ to hear former gubernatorial candidate Christine Jones address “Empowering Women in Politics.” 5:30 pm meet/greet. 6 pm mtg, 6:20 pm dinner, 7 pm program. Spouses invited. $35 per person. Reservations required by Thur., Sept 31 to Judy Eisenhower, 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Grande Valley Republican Women's Club will meet at 5:30 pm., Mon., Oct 5 at Tommy's Bistro on Florence Boulevard in Casa Grande. Dinner will be penne pasta and meatball, salad rolls and dessert. Tickets are $10. Speakers will be CD1 candidates Gary Kiehne, Ken Bennett and Shawn Redd. Other candidates may drop in to say hello. Contact: Irene Littleton at email@example.com
· Congressman Matt Salmon will be holding open office hours between 2:30-4:30 pm., Mon., Oct 5 in his district office at 207 N Gilbert Road #209 in Gilbert. Due to limited space please RSVP at 480-0699-8239 to reserve an appointment.
· The Arizona Project will meet at 630 pm., Mon., Oct 5 with Central Republican Women’s Club past president Ruby While to learn about the recent National Republican Women’s Club conference held in the Phoenix area. Sen candidate Kelly Ward will be appearing before the group in the near future. The group meets at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact Chairman Ron Ludders at 602.677.1496
· Sen Candidate Dr Kelli Ward will address the Arrowhead Republican Women at 11:30 am., Wed., Oct 14 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Luncheon is $20 per person, payable by cash or check at the time of the luncheon (checks to "ARW" ahead of time speeds your check-in!). Adults only. No jeans. Check in begins at 10:45 am. Reservations and cancellation deadline is 5 pm., Fri, Oct 9. Luncheon reservations http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons. If you do not receive confirmation contact Lezlee at 602-354-5224.
· The Pima Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Oct 6 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Fundraiser For LD28 Rep Kate Brophy Mcgee is scheduled from 5-7 pm., Oct. 6 at Alexi’s Grill, 3550 N Central., Ave.,Phx. RSVP: Yes I'll be there
· Freedom Fires meets at 6:30 pm., every Wednesday., at Burke Basic School (131 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, Arizona 85210). Here is the speaker scheduled through October.
ü Oct 7: US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey.
ü Oct 14: Constitutional expert Don Petrie.
ü Oct 21: Arizona Senator David Farnsworth.
Oct 28: Americans for Prosperity, AZ Chapter - Tom Jenney.
· The Pima County Republican Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thurs., Oct 8. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is co-sponsoring a B2B Networking Mixer at 6 pm., Oct 8 at the Clover Leaf Gastrolounge, 4225 N. Craftsman Court, Old Town Scottsdale. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· The Coconino County Republican Committee’s Meet And Greet with Speaker of the House David Gowan and Flagstaff City Councilman Jeff Oravits is scheduled at 8:15 am, Thurs., Oct 8 at 21 S Milton Road, (near the underpass near Flagstaff City Hall). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet between 11:30am-1:30 pm., Fri., Oct 9 at the Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W Greenock Dr. They meet regularly on the second Friday of the month. Contact: Bev Van Horn Phone 520-403-5931 Bev@BevSellsTucson.com
· LD9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Oct 10 at the La Paloma urgent care 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson, Arizona. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Paradise Republican Women will hostess Judicial Watch Southwest Coordinator Mark Spencer and Author of "A Moment in Time" at 11 am., Sat., Oct 10 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Golf Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 am social. Judicial Watch fights corruption and has been in front of scandals: Hillary's Emails, IRS Attacks, Fast & Furious Gun Scandal, and Benghazi Attack. Registration due by Thurs, Oct 8. $30 per person. Mail your check and reservation to: PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267. Contact www.prwc.org
· Phoenix-More-Syrian-Refugees-Coming As Crisis And Controversy Grow, More Syrian Refugees Are On Their Way To Arizona
· Jeb! At 4%: Bushwhacked! Buh, Buh, Buh…I’m Heir Apparent Jeb Bush
· Jeb Bush’s Funding Partners Raise Troubling Questions Carson’s donations coming from average Americans, front runner Donald Trump is self funding
· Candidate Donation Solicitations Speak McVolumes Earth to candidates: We won’t be your “friend” unless you show conservative credentia
· Gilbert Unified School District Teacher Raises. Youtube video.
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
- Taliban-Says-It-Shot-Down-Crashed-Us-C-130-In-Afghanistan, Killing-11-Us-Soldiers
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
· Interview With Syrian Refugee Confirming What We All Know.. But Our Governments Think Were To Stupid To Know It.... But Worth A Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
· Regulators-Approve-Premium-Jumps-Averaging-As-Much-As-49%-In-Minnesota Health Premiums To Go Up As Much As 49% For Some On The Individual Market
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 21
· Tennessee Labeled-Ground-Zero Islamist Indoctrination Is Happening On A Massive Scale In The School System.