- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Friday – Oct 9, 2015
· The 2016 Maricopa County Republicans Mandatory meeting will be conducted Jan 16, 2016 in Church of the Nations, 6225 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85012, confirms MCRC Executive Director April Riggins, who is co-chairing the event with Dan Grimm.
· Governor Doug Ducey's On Shooting At Northern Arizona University: I join Arizonans from all across our state in praying for the victims of this morning’s tragic shooting, their families and the entire Northern Arizona University community. This heartbreaking incident will impact many of our fellow citizens, and I ask all Arizonans to keep them and the family of the individual lost in their thoughts and prayers as they cope with this tragedy. The state stands ready to assist local law enforcement and first responders in any way needed to ensure the recovery of those injured and the continued safety of NAU and the Flagstaff community.
· Congressman Trent Franks Town Hall meeting with constituents is scheduled at 6 p m., Tues., Oct 13 at Glendale Adult Center, 5970 W. Brown St., Glendale, AZ 85302. Contact: Destiny Edwards, Communications Director and Jessica Cahill, Press Secretary (202) 225-4576
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 12 with US senatorial candidate Alex Meluskey at the Siegel Suites Select, 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.) Meluskey, is a long time printing industry business founder, a syndicated radio talk show host, a grassroots activist and the state director for the Fair Tax in Arizona. Politically, he has consulted on local, state and federal campaigns for the Republican party, plus held appointments on government organizational boards. He is a precinct committeeman in his district and was the first filed republican candidate in Arizona for the United States Senate. Contact: AzRA Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Oct 15 at the Prescott Golf/Country Club, 1030 Country Club Blvd., Dewey, AZ 86327 to hear from Constantin Querard aka “CQ” – conservative campaign manager and Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz lead Arizona person, on vetting candidates, working or managing a campaign and how to be a candidate. RSVP to Sue Goodchild email@example.com or 636-7355.
· Pioneer Living History Museum Harvest Fest is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm., Oct 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 and Oct 31-Nov1 at 3901 W Pioneer, (Phoenix Exit 225 from I-17 North of Carefree Highway). Free pumpkins while supply lasts. Gun shows, pumpkin patch painting, hayrides, vendors, music, family entertainment, gold panning etc. Tickets pioneerharvestfest.tickets/ $24 At Gate, kids 2 and under free. Police Officers/Firefighters: $1 per paid head (attendance) will be donated to the 100 Club and Firefighters Charities (it will be a split .50 each per paid person). 25% off to firefighters and police officers along with their families (up to 3 guests). This can be combined with coupons.
· Gov Doug Ducey today announced the appointment of former Arizona Speaker of the House Andy Tobin as director of the Arizona Department of Insurance. Since January,. Tobin has served as director of the Arizona Department of Weights and Measures, a department he has been instrumental in consolidating into other areas of state government to cut down on bureaucracy.
· Capitol Times ‘Morning Scoop’ is scheduled at 7:15 am, Tues., Oct 13 at Alexi's Grill, 3550 N. Central Ave., Ste. 120, Phoenix for a panel discussion on health care. Panelist: Sen. Nancy Barto, Chairman, Health Care & Medical Liability Reform, Arizona State Senate; Rep. Randall Friese, Member, Health committee, Arizona House of Representatives; Dean Stuart D. Flynn, MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix; Greg Vigdor, President/CEO, Arizona Hospital & Healthcare Association with Moderator: Jim Small, Arizona News Service Editor. Reservations requested. RSVP HERE Seating limit 100. Complimentary continental breakfast provided. Contact: Tracy Keller at (602) 889-7140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar statement after a federal appeals court issued a nationwide stay blocking the implementation of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Waters of the U.S. (WOTUS) rule resulting from a lawsuit filed by 13 states, including the state of Arizona:“As federal courts around the country continue to limit the Obama Administration’s lawless, overreaching regulations, the bureaucratic minions forcing these policies down our throats should take notice. No president or D.C. bureaucrat is above our Constitution. For the good of our country, I pray that this misguided effort to illegally push an ideologically-driven agenda, will continue to be thwarted by our judicial system. Furthermore, those who are knowingly violating the law to impose job-killing regulations by executive fiat should be held accountable. Today’s decision is another massive blow to an administration that continues to run roughshod over the rule of law and disregard our nation’s system of checks and balances. See full statement EPA’s Lawless Water Grab
· Congresswoman Martha McSally today honored on the House floor former Arizona Governor Raul Castro, who passed away in April, as part of Hispanic Heritage Month. Gov Castro grew up outside of Douglas, Arizona in the second district and served as Arizona's first and only Hispanic governor. Next week, McSally will attend a ceremony renaming the Port of Douglas in his honor. See comments HERE.
· Ted Cruz For President Fans are invited to a Presidential Debate party, with four large screen TVs, from 5-8 pm., Wed., Oct 28 at The Native Gill and Wings, 5030 E Ray Road., Phoenix AZ 85044. View Map . Tickets: presidential-debate-party-for-ted-cruz Contact: Arizona Cruz Grassroots Director Darrell Covert email@example.com
· The Alex Meluskey For Senate Campaign has a new campaign headquarters, located at 10603 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 110. Scottsdale, AZ 85260. There will be a grand opening “Open House” on Nov 7, preceded by a press conference and open interviews with Meluskey. Contact: Comm Dir Joel Andrews Frewa www.Meluskey.com (954) 907-3292
· Congressman Paul Ryan reiterated that he will not run for speaker of the House of Representatives, but some Republicans are still hoping he changes his mind.
· See Complete List Of School District Overrides And Bond Election On Your Nov 3 early ballot at http://education.maricopa.gov/site/Default.aspx?PageID=257 Be informed before you cast your early ballot. Are these additional taxes for you to pay necessary? Arizona Republican Assemblies is making presentations on school issues, override/bond elections, waste of funds, etc. Contact: Chairman Thayer Verschoor or First Vice Chairman Phil Mason firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation. For the Dysart School District contact NWV AzRA Chapter Chair Lyle Tuttle at 623-451-6928 for email@example.com
· Secret-Service-Agents-Hillary-Is-A-Nightmare-To-Work-With … And when it comes to the Clinton family, Chelsea was a “model protectee,” Bill was difficult while president but easygoing after he left office, and Hillary was exposed as an “especially abusive Arctic monster,” said Murdock. - See: secret-service-agents
· Tempe Republican Women need some muscle to help at 5:30 pm, Thurs., Oct 15 at 5:30, Fri, Oct 16 from 7 am-2p, and Oct. Oct 17 7am until noon, to help set and dismantle in conjunction with the garage sale fundraiser. Volunteers should contact Chairman Jessica Merrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-306-2545. Donations can be dropped off at 1264 E Wesleyan in Tempe this weekend. Please call 480-220-9598 prior to drop off.
· Most Violent Religion On Earth: Islam's Seeding Of Western Countries - By Frosty Wooldridge. The United States, Canada and Europe stand in the cross-hairs of the ancient Islamic quest to create Muslim dominance across the globe. It’s called: Hijra. It means to “seed” every country where Islam expects, not hopes, but expects to become the dominant religious, cultural and economic system. It’s pernicious, malignant and eternally on the move...
· AzRA Chairman Thayer Verschoor: Ballot harvesting has become a huge problem. Having strangers harvesting ballots gives no assurance that ballots were secretly voted, properly inserted into envelopes, sealed, properly signed and never tampered with. Three Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) charter members have been working diligently on legislation that would put an end to ballot harvesting before the 2016 elections.
In mid-2012, AzRA member, Lynne Breyer, introduced Senator Michele Reagan to what a problem this is. Reagan subsequently ran S1003 in the 2013 session to stop this practice. That bill got combined with other bills and none of them passed. Reagan, now Secretary of State, still believes this is a problem that must be properly addressed.
This year, AzRA member, Sparky Smith, got involved. Breyer and Smith have been working with the Secretary of State's office to modify existing Title 16 language in order to maintain the integrity of the vote, making sure that all those who request early ballots get them, vote them and can be certain that, if they give them to someone to take to the polls, that the ballot actually gets there, unopened, intact and deposited in the right box. Further, Smith has engaged with some legislators interested in making appropriate changes to legislative language to assure fair and free elections for every registered voter, every time.
Former MCRC Chairman and AzRA National Director, AJ LaFaro, has taken this message to groups across the state of Arizona to be sure people are informed about ballot harvesting and how it has the ability to change the outcome of elections. Reception to LaFaro's presentation has been so robust that he is in high demand. LaFaro’s responsible for many newspaper articles and other media coverage across the state highlighting this problem. Arizona deserves the best election process we can get. AzRA is at the forefront of making this happen.
· Donations for AZ Heroes to Hometown should be send to Kathy Pearce 480-330-1632 or email@example.com so she can purchase food for 2500 food boxes to provide Thanksgiving dinners for military families. Pay-Pal may be used for donations; information can be located at www.azheroestohometowns.org. All donations received with subject: Turkey to Troops will be used for this project. Donations are needed by November 11th, 2015 to allow time for the purchase of grocery gift cards and deliver them to the six Arizona locations to be distributed along with the food boxes.
· A Tempe Union High School District Override Protest is scheduled between 2-3 pm.., Tues. Oct 13 at the TUHSD office, 500 W. Guadalupe Tempe. 85282. (NW corner of Kyrene and Guadalupe). See Say No To The Override In Tempe and The Education Action Network Contact: Peggy McClain firstname.lastname@example.org
· Clinton and the Benghazi Reports Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said all of the government investigations into the terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi concluded that “nobody did anything wrong.” That’s not exactly accurate.
· The Lincoln Republican Women’s Club will meet for dinner at 6:20 pm., Mon., Nov 2 at The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort, Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 North Scottsdale Road. Scottsdale, AZ. 5:30 pm meet and greet, 6 pm meeting. The 7 pm program consists of Melissa Meierdierks of the Veterans Administration and “A Soldier’s Best Friend” – veterans with PTSD using rescue dogs trained as medical service dogs. $35 per person. RSVP by Thurs., Oct 29 to Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E. Sage, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. 480-941-8162 email@example.com
· The Lincoln Republican Women Present “Don your Gay Apparel….For the Holiday Affair” Fundraiser, Fri, Dec 4 at the Laguna San Juan Clubhouse, 5355 79th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (Jackrabbit and Hayden, just before/after Chaparral Rd. )Dinner meeting. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm meet/greet. 6 pm speaker. 6:20 pm dnner, 7 pm silent auction. Speaker: tba. $25 per person. BYOB. Reservations required. RSVP deadline Tues, Dec. 1 to Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E Sage, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 at 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns needs of donations by Nov 11 to purchase 2,500 turkeys hams, along with $20 grocery gift cards to provide meals for military families at Thanksgiving, according to founder Kathy Pearce. email@example.com
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey and Clair Van Steenwyk are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The West Valley GOP Office Debate Party has been cancelled in lieu of CNN’s Democratic Primary Debate in Las Vegas, according to office manager Peter Lee.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS .
· LD9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Oct 10 at the La Paloma urgent care 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson, Arizona. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Paradise Republican Women will hostess Judicial Watch Southwest Coordinator Mark Spencer and Author of "A Moment in Time" at 11 am., Sat., Oct 10 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Golf Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 am social. Judicial Watch fights corruption and has been in front of scandals: Hillary's Emails, IRS Attacks, Fast & Furious Gun Scandal, and Benghazi Attack. Registration due by Thurs, Oct 8. $30 per person. Mail your check and reservation to: PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267. Contact www.prwc.org
· National Arizona Republican Assembly Director A J LaFaro will address ballot harvesting, voter fraud and closing the primary during the 9:15 am, October 10 Northwest Chapter of AzRA at the Northwest Maricopa County Service Facility, 12975 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ. Doors open at 8:45 am. Open to all registered Republicans. LaFaro is the immediate past chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, authored the resolution to close Republican primaries in Arizona and has chaired numerous state and county committees. Contact: Chairman Lyle Tuttle L.firstname.lastname@example.org 623-451-6928
· The Chandler AZ 40 Days For Life Protest Planned Parenthood Rally is scheduled between 9-11 am., Sat., Oct 10 at the Chandler Planned Parenthood office, 610 N. Alma School Road., Chandler, AZ. (in Waterfall Shopping Center). Speakers include St Mary’s Father Daniel Mc Bride, Voices for the Voiceless Jesse Friendman, Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery and St. Anne’s Advocate for Life Eric Araiza. Parking across the street in the stripmall to the south of Si Senors and behind Planned Parenthood along Galveston, N Chippewa Dr., and W Montery Street. See map h.google.com/maps/ Bring water and umbrellas. Rally to encompass three things:
1. Demand that they be defunded - tax dollars should not be spent on the killing of innocent children and the selling of their body parts.
2. Celebrating lives saved through this fall's 40 Days for Life Campaign.
3. Prayers throughout the rally in repentance.
Contact: Anita Usher, Coordinator 40 DFL Chandler email@example.com
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Oct 12, at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6 pm social. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert firstname.lastname@example.org 623-330-3622.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will be updating the Highway 69 Republicans at 6 pm., Mon., Oct 12 at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey Az, 86327. 5 pm social hour. RSVP to June at 899-3150 http://www.highway69republicans.com
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm on Mon, Oct 12, at Siegel Suites Select (formerly Legacy Suites), at 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, located ½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd. Program includes speaker Alex Meluskey, Candidate for US Senate. Meluskey, is a long time business founder and owner in the printing industry. He is a syndicated radio talk show host, a precinct committeeman, a grassroots activist, held appointments on government organizational boards, and is the state director for the Fair Tax in Arizona. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 email@example.com
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Oct 13 with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio because “he is the greatest sheriff in the USA.” The meeting is scheduled at the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes Az 85248. Contact President Michael Tennant firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Huachuca Republican Women will meet at 10:30 am., Tues., Oct 13 at Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Oct 13 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Mingus Mountain Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11 am., Tues., Oct 13 to address the Mingus Mountain Union High School Special Bond Election. Supt Dr Paul Tighe will speak in behalf of the bond passage. Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) First Vice President Phil Mason will present “Truth in School Funding.” 11:15 am luncheon. 1 pm program. Luncheon price $11 per person. No lunch meeting fee $3, soda $1. RSVP to MingusMountain@Hotmail.com or call Niles Haton 928-649-1643. Meeting to be held at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #7400, 705 E Aspen St., Cottonwood, AZ. For AzRA information contact Mason at www.AzRA2016.com
· Congressman Trent Franks is hosting a public Town Hall between 6-7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at the Glendale Adult Center, 5970 W Brown St in Glendale (south of Peoria, just west of 59th Avenue – across the street from and a little north of the Glendale Library.) Contact: Shari Farrington - Field Representative/Finance Manager 623-776-7911.
· LD 13 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Clubhouse – Chianti Room, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ. 85395. Registration opens at 6:30pm. State Treasurer Jeff DeWit is scheduled to speak. Contact Chairman Wallie Campbell email@example.com 623-451-1100.
· LD28 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at the Madison School Board Room, 5601 North 16th Street, Phoenix, to hear a presentation from David Gonzales, the longest serving US Marshall in the country. Gonzales is the former Arizona Department of Public Safety Commander and Chief of Staff. See http://azld28gop.org/
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host House Speaker David Gowan and Majority Leader Steve Montenegro at 4 pm., Oct 14 at the Ballroom of the Mountain View Country Club, 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd, SaddleBrooke, AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:30 pm. Contact: Neil MacDonald. Vice President Communications. SaddleBrooke Republican Club. firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Wed., Oct 14 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will address her work as a state senator. Check-in begins 10:45am. Reservation required . $20 per person - payable by cash or check at the door. Open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members. Reservations and cancellation deadline is 5 pm., Fri, Oct 9. Luncheon reservations http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons. If you do not receive confirmation contact Lezlee at 602-354-5224.
· Congressman Matt Salmon will address the Leisure World Republican Club at 7 pm., Oct 14 in Ballroom 1, 908 S Power Road., Mesa. Please enter at the main gate so you don’t get lost. Contact: Call Diane Andersen @ 480 395-5515.
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Thur., Oct 15 at the Clarion Hotel Desert Meeting Room, 5121 E. La Puente Ave (51st St/Elliot Road), Ahwatukee (Phx). Doors open at 6:30 pm. Speaker: Barbara Medal addressing “Agenda 21 Opponent/Researcher”. Agenda 21 is about control of the individual, elimination of private ownership, control of fishery and farm harvest and control of business by government and promotes "equal rights" for all living things and non-living objects: humans, animals, plants, rocks and rivers. It is a globalist attempt to impose UN environmental regulations aimed at your local city and towns through the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI). Medal, a retired nurse from Tempe, will speak on the implications of Agenda 21. She is Fourth Vice Chaiman of LD26 and Sargent-At-Arms for the Republican Party of Maricopa County. Contact: email@example.com
· An Evening With US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will be hosted by the San Tan Republican Club at 6 pm., on Oct 15 at the San Tan Heights Middle School, 33622 N Mountain Vista Blvd, 85242 [off Hunt Hwy]. RSVP by Oct 10 to Dr. Debra Banksat firstname.lastname@example.org Home-made desserts and refreshments will be served. Contributions of $5 per person (unless a paid member) will be expected.
· Capt. Brian Jeffries, President of the Arizona Professional Firefighters Association, make a presentation Oct 15 on the new Fallen Firefighters Memorial in Wesley Bolin Plaza at the State Capitol during his presentation to LD24 at the AZGOP Headquarters,3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Signs in at 6:30 pm. 7 pm mtg. Jeffries has been in the Fire/EMS service since 1991. He is currently a Captain/Paramedic for the City of Mesa Arizona Fire Department and is the Union President for IAFF Local 2260, representing Fire Fighters in the City of Mesa, the Town of Gilbert, the Apache Junction Fire District and the Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Fort McDowell Indian Communities. He also serves as the Executive Vice President for the Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona. Bryan is a former District 2 Phoenix City Councilman.
· Tempe Republican Women are planning their final garage sale of the year from 7 am-2 pm, Friday, Oct 16 and from 7 am until noon on Oct 17 at the home of Alison Quinn, 1264 E Wesleyan, Tempe, 85282. Please drop off donations in her drive way the first two weekends in October. If you wish to donate, but can’t drop off contact email@example.com or call 480-306-2545. Tempe Republican Women need volunteers to help set up (5:30 pm., Thur., Oct 15 and take down (Sat., Oct 17 and to help run the sale. They also need popup tents and fold out tables.
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fr., Oct 16 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The 50th Anniversary Of The Arizona Burn Center will be celebrated during the 11th Annual Burn Symposium, scheduled Oct 16 at the facility. The symposium is a one-day course designed to present a review of current knowledge, research and innovations in burn care. This year’s symposium focuses on Celebrating The Past, Transforming The Future. The day’s session begins with a continental breakfast followed by a series of presentations by nationally recognized faculty affiliated with the world of burn. Contact: http://www.azburncenter.org/article/burnsymposium
· Dr. Carson in the Headlights
- Minneapolis Muslim Migrant Charged With Brutally Raping 10-Year-Old Girl
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
· Bikers-Escort-Black-Marine Home To His Mother 7 Tours Of Duty
· Difference-Between Putan And Obama You Are Either A Leader Or You Are Not A Leader
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 21