- ► July (22)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday – Oct 18, 2015
· How-Conservatives-Can-Cook-The-Republican-Party-Before-The-RNC-Cooks-It by Dan Schultz …The RNC never breathes a word about any of this to conservatives because they fear awakening conservatives into real political party action. The RNC knows the real ball game of politics is played “inside” the Party – and that getting “inside” the Party as a precinct committeeman is easy. They know that if conservatives ever figure this out – and thereby unite and organize for real political action “inside” the Republican Party – the reign of the RINOs at the helm of the Republican Party, at the RNC, will be “cooked.”
· Congrats to Barry Wong who has been appointed as the position of Executive Director for the Governor’s Office of Equal Opportunity by Gov Doug Ducey. Wong is chairman of the Asian American Coalition, a CD7 Executive Committee member at large, and a LD24 precinct committeeman/state committeeman.
· When Maricopa County Republicans Second Vice Chair Aaron Borders let loose on Chairman Tyler Bowyer in the comments section of the Arizona Republic maricopa-county-republican-overrides story his commentary quickly hit today’s “Have You Seen This” circuit. Borders questioned Bowyer’s press releases, his handling of the LD30 recall issue that continued from January through October, how much was actually cleared from the Lincoln Day dinner fundraiser, and revealed that the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent Bowyer a ‘cease and desist’ letter for using the RNC logo without permission. Borders finished off with “And let me tell ya...I have barely scratched the surface.”
This afternoon Barbara Espinosa’s American Freedom’s peppered Bowyer with
See related stories:
· Supervisor Steve Gallardo was among panels identifying “Identity Politics: Impacts and Struggles” at the Power and Policy Conference’s New American Leaders Project in Washington, DC last Friday. Gallardo planned to share insights as a former Arizona State Legislature and current Maricopa County Supervisor.
· PC Wes Harris: Dear Governor, I but wonder who you have vetting the candidates you nominate for the various boards under your jurisdiction. This latest one leaves us wondering if you are really interested in controlling the runaway tuition increases in our publicly funded colleges and universities. Tuition has increased at alarming rates and the current Board of Regents does nothing to stem this growth. What makes you think that only academics are qualified to fill these seats? That's like the preverbal 'Fox in the Chicken Coop'. May I suggest that you reconsider this latest appointment and appoint an Arizona taxpayer that has no link to higher education? You may be surprised at the thoughtfulness that such an appointment will yield. Contact: Harris email@example.com
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club's “Social” will be held at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 27 at Fireside Grill inside the Lexington Hotel, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills.
This is a social event. No speeches, no reservations, no host social. No host drink (and optional food). Dinner or hors d'ouevres available. All Fountain Hills Republican Club "GOP Socials" are open to all interested persons, membership in the FH Republican Club is not required. Contact: Club's secretary Boe James at FHRepublican@gmail.com or http://www.FHRepublicanClub.org.
· Arrowhead Republican Women will be meeting Wed, Nov 11 (Veterans Day) at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. State Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas will address the group. Check-in begins 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservation required. No jeans. No children. $20 per person by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or arrowheadrw/luncheons. ARW is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ . Republican men may join as associate members.
· The Oct 19 Sun City Republican Club meeting will host House candidates Tony Rivero and Kevin Payne, and Corporation Commission candidate Rick Gray at 7 pm., in the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103 Ave., Sun City, AZ. The nominating committee will address nominees for the 2016 Club Board members. There will be a discussion on the Christmas Party location and time. The Oct 19 pot luck will start at 6:30 pm, the club will furnish the main dish and also desert along with utensils. Please bring side dishes for 8 people. All republicans and independents voters are welcome to bring guests. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD22 Needs Food Volunteers For Its 6 pm, Oct 19 potluck/meeting scheduled at . Westbrook Vistas Rec Center, 18825 N Country Club Pkwy, Peoria, AZ. US Senate candidate Clair Van Steenwyk will address the group. Doors open at 5:30 pm., Contact: Food coordinator Heather Morgan 602-410-9817 or email (HLMorgan@cox.net).
· Gilbert Resident Christine Accurso is planning an announcement at 2 pm., Sat., Nov 14 in The Pavilion behind the Gilbert House at 397 S. Gilbert Road. Snacks and drinks. Contact:
· Young Americans for Liberty are hosting State Senator Kelli Ward at 5 pm., Wed., Oct 28 in the student union at Glendale Community College Student Union, 6000 W. Olive. Ave. Glendale, AZ. Free. Open to the public. Free food and drinks provided.
· Sen Jeff Flake: Congress may have finally got rid of earmarks, but wasteful spending is nowhere near dead. Like $210,000 for a study to determine whether plants are aware when their leaves are being eaten, $60,000 for a Washington, DC play called "Zombie: The American," or even $7.1 million to help export California wine overseas! I don't know what plants would do about it if they find out they're being eaten, but I do know that America's taxpayers are tired of being treated like an endless ATM by Big Government politicians and bureaucrats hooked on wasteful special interest spending. That's why I'm leading the ongoing fight to rein-in out-of-control spending and return our government to a sustainable path.
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) AzRA has taken the lead in researching the various school districts overrides/bond issues on the Nov 3 ballot. AzRA Chairman Thayer Verschoor and First Vice Chairman Phil Mason can be reached at email@example.com to arrange for a presentation on “Truth in (School) Finance” that exposes indiscretions with school district budgets. Check with NWV AzRA Chapter Chairman Lyle Tuttle at firstname.lastname@example.org for an budget presentation specific to the Dysart School District.
· See Complete List Of School District Overrides And Bond Election On Your Nov 3 early ballot at http://education.maricopa.gov/site/Default.aspx?PageID=257
· The Northwest Maricopa County Chapter of AZRA is inviting veterans who wish to ride on the AZRA float in the Nov 11 Surprise Veterans Day Parade to call or email Lyle Tuttle 623-451-6928 or L.email@example.com... first come; first served.
· The Americans for Prosperity Foundation is conducting a six-week certification course, beginning Nov 3 and , that provides attendees with the skills and knowledge to be effective grassroots leaders. Classes free, includes dinner.
ü Sign up HERE for the Tucson class beginning Tues, Nov 3.
ü Sign up HERE for the Phoenix class beginning Wed, Nov 4.
· The Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 19 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85028 to discuss ‘Federal Land Grabs’ with a group of grassroots activists from Sedona who are experiencing an attempt by the federal government to encroach by turning Coconino National Forest and the red rocks of Sedona into a national monument via President Barack Obama’s executive order. This Federal Land Grab aka ‘Keep Sedona Beautiful’ expands 1.3 million acres into the Grand Canyon Watershed National Monument changing forever the land usage we have enjoyed. Under the Obama Administration the use of the Antiquities Act of 1906 the Administration as caused significant restrictions on the use and access on millions of acres in western states since he has come to office, more than any other president in recent history. How will a 1.3 million acre National Monument in our backyard Effect You? Can the Federal encroachment be stopped? Isn't it time to "JUST SAY NO!" Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman at 602-677-1496.
· Veteran’s Organizations, legislative districts, Republican axillaries, political grassroots groups, Tea Party, Young Republican or TAR's have a free table awaiting you at the Feb 20. 2016 Candidate Correl scheduled at Pioneer Village (I-17 just north of Carefree Highway). Presidental candidates have been invited as well as Congressman Trey Gowdy. Contact: Ron Ludders, Arizona Project Chairman at 602-677-1496.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally in response to President Obama’s announced plan to keep 5,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan into 2017, a reversal from his position to remove all U.S. troops by 2017.
“I’m glad to see the President reverse his previous position, which was aimed at meeting a campaign promise, but I have serious concerns that 5,500 troops is dangerously inadequate. Given the turmoil in the country, too small a force will put our troops’ lives and the mission at risk. This decision should not be based on a number or a date but on meeting an objective. We’ve spent a lot of blood and treasure in Afghanistan. Our force level should be determined by what’s required to keep our troops safe and see the mission through.
“Today’s announcement comes at a time of growing instability in the region. The Taliban recently captured their first provincial capital in Afghanistan since they were ousted in 2001. The premature removal of troops from Iraq has led to the growth of ISIS, and the Administration’s lack of a strategy around the Middle East has empowered rogue actors like Iran, Putin, and Assad. At this critical time, the President needs to prioritize our national security. He needs to ensure our forces can meet their objective and remove his reckless veto threat of our national defense funding legislation, which passed Congress with strong bipartisan support. Our defense is too important to use for political games, and the President needs to show that now.”
· GOP Presidential Candidate Contacts:
Ben Carson www.bencarson.com
Bobby Jindal www.bobbyjindal.com
Carly Forina www.carlyforpresident.com
Chris Christi www.chrischristie.com
Donald Trump www.donaldjtrump.com
George Patake www.georgepataki.com
Jeb Bush www.jeb2016.com
John Kasich www.johnkasich.com
Lindsey Graham www.lindseygraham.com
Marc Rubio www.marcorubio.com
Mike Huckabee www.mikehuckabee
Rand Paul www.randpaul.com
*Rick Perry www.rickperry.org Campaign suspended
Rick Santorum www.ricksantorum.com
Scott Walker www.scottwalker.com Campaign suspended
Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is collecting canned good between Oct 19-Nov 13 at Wes MEC. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· The Oct 19 Sun City Republican Club meeting will host House candidates Tony Rivero and Kevin Payne, and Corporation Commission candidate Rick Gray at 7 pm., in the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave., Sun City, AZ. The nominating committee will address nominees for the 2016 Club Board members. There will be a discussion on the Christmas Party location and time. The Oct 19 pot luck will start at 6:30 pm, the club will furnish the main dish and also desert along with utensils. Please bring side dishes for 8 people. All republicans and independents voters are welcome to bring guests. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· The Center for Arizona Policy is celebrating 20-year anniversary celebration at 7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at the Mesa Arts Center in the Ikeda Theater. 1 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201 Semiformal Attire required. Speakers span the history of CAP, you will also be treated to a concert from Shane & Shane. Tickets: $25 per person. Call CAP office at 602.424.2525.
· The AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance is presenting "A Bold New Pro-Life Strategy" with former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at the Chandler Knights of Columbus Hall, 644 E Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ. Free admission. Refreshments served. RSVP 480-216-7219 or Life@evprolifealliance.org www.evprolifealliance.org
· The Gilbert Chamber of Commerce and the Higley Unified School District will host a roundtable meeting discussion on educational issues 7:30-9 am., Oct 20. Location tba.
· The Prescott Valley Oathkeepers have changed its meetings to the third Tuesday of the month. They will meet at 5 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327 (just south of the Fain Road/PCC intersection.) Meeting in the rear dining room, park in rear of restaurant parking area. RSVP to http://oathkeepers.org/
· LD10 will meet at 6 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at the Wilmot Public Library, 530 North Wilmot Road, Tucson, AZ 85711 to hear a presentation by LD2 Rep Chris Ackerley. Election of a third vice chairman, secretary and treasurer is scheduled. Credentials open at 5:30 pm. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Oct 20 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet the (3rd Tues) at 6:30 pm., Oct 20, in the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) with Mark Spencer, the Southwest Regional Projects Coordinator for Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch is a national organization promoting transparency in government. Its motto is, "because nobody is above the law." Admission is free but donations to help offset expenses are welcome and appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· The 20th Anniversary of the Arizona Center for Policy celebration will feature Christian recording artists Shane & Shane along with special guests spanning CAP’s history at 7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at Mesa Arts Center in the Ikeda Theater, 1 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201 Semiformal Attire. Tickets $25 each. Center for Arizona Policy email@example.com
· Former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas will address the Knights of Columbus and the East Valley Pro-Life Alliance at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 20 at the Chandler Knights of Columbus Hall, 644 E Chandler Blvd., Chandler. Topic: A Bold New Pro-Life Stratgey. Free Admission, Refreshments served. Donations accepted. Contact www.evprolifealliance.org 480-216-7219.
· Receptions In Support Of The Arizona Republican Party, featuring Gov Doug Ducey and AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham, is scheduled at 7 pm, Tues, Oct 20 at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington, DC. Suggested contribution: Host - $5,000, PAC or $1,000 Individual, Attendee: $1,000 PAC or $500 Individual. Co-hosts Senators Jeff Flake and John McCain, Congressmen Trent Franks, Paul Gosar, Martha McSally, Matt Salmon, David Schweikert and honorary host include former congressmen Jim Kolbe, Jon Kyl and John Shadegg. RSVP Michelle Hyde at (602) 633-2777, firstname.lastname@example.org or Corinne Lovas at (623) 218-6616, email@example.com
· Young Republican Professionals will meet at 7 pm, Oct 20 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx with 960AM The Patriot Seth Leibsohn of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy to discuss the debate to legalize marijuana and its place in the 2016 elections. RSVP on Facebook here facebook.com/events
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Oct 20 in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 for updates on several current issues. See agenda surpriseteapartypatriots.meeting/
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet Oct 21 at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Speaker Seth Leibsohn will discuss terrorism and unrest in the Middle East. Leibsohn is the host of The Patriot nightly radio show and co-author with Bill Bennett book: "The Fight of Our Lives: Knowing the Enemy, Speaking the Truth and Choosing to Win the War Against Radical Islam". Tarra Matyas, will also give a brief message on this years, Wreath's Across America, a project honoring our deceased veterans, wreath laying is Dec.12th at Arlington, wreaths are $15. Social begins at 1l am. Lunch/Program 11:30 am. Luncheon $27 by credit card, cash or check $26. RSVP to Edith Stock firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-298-7818.
· Sen David Farnsworth will address Freedom Fires at 6:30pm., Wed., Oct 21 at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210.
· The Western Pinal County Republicans meet at 5:30 pm, Wed., Oct 21 at Eva’s Fine Mexican Restaurant in Casa Grande. Contact: pinal.county
· The Maricopa Republican Club meets at 10am, Thurs, Oct 22 at Villages Community Center City of Maricopa. Contact: pinal.county
· The 2015 Arizona Grassroots Coalition Conference will open at 10 am., Fri., Oct 23 and ending at 6 pm., Sat., Oct 24 at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center, 7700 E McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale. All Presidential candidates have been invited to speak. Awaiting confirmations. General admission - $15 per person for both days. Preferred Admission Tickets - $40 for both days with preferred center stage seating, and one free raffle entry. Admission to both days, including VIP main stage table seating, plus two free raffle $90 per person. Ticket sales: Debra at phone # 480-659-2433 or Tickets@libertypromotional.event.com Also see libertypromotionalevents.com/ or http://www.libertypromotionalevents.com/
· The Payson Christian School Fall Festival will be held from 4-6 pm, Fri, Oct 23 from 4-6 pm at the school, 1000 E. Frontier St., Payson, AZ 85541. Admission $10. Contact Julia Callahan email@example.com
· The Lincoln Republican Women’s Self Defense Seminar is scheduled at 10 am., Sat., Oct 24 at the New McCormick Resort, 7401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, featuring marshall arts demonstrations, pepper spray and tazer use and how to use a gun for proper self-defense. $25 per person. Reservations required. RSVP to Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pioneer Living History Museum Harvest Fest is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm., Oct 24-25 and Oct 31-Nov 1 at 3901 W Pioneer, (Phoenix Exit 225 from I-17 North of Carefree Highway). Free pumpkins while supply lasts. Gun shows, pumpkin patch painting, hayrides, vendors, music, family entertainment, gold panning etc. Tickets pioneerharvestfest.tickets/ $24 At Gate, kids 2 and under free. Police Officers/Firefighters: $1 per paid head (attendance) will be donated to the 100 Club and Firefighters Charities (it will be a split .50 each per paid person). 25% off to firefighters and police officers along with their families (up to 3 guests). This can be combined with coupons.
· Politics on the Rocks sponsoring the 2 pm., “Reunion” of The Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower on Sat, Oct 24 at Westworld of Scottsdale's Polo Field, 16601 N. Pima Rd. (101 & Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.), Scottsdale, AZ 85260. tickets click here. Contact: National Committee member email@example.com
· Opinion: RINOs Are Running Maricopa County's GOP
· Hillary Calls For Government Gun Confiscation Liberal Hypocrites Aim To Disarm Us
· Muslim in the White House … So close, she has dinner upstairs in the private quarters, goes...
- Republican-Party-Of-Maricopa-County Negative View On School Ballot Measures
- Donald-Trump-Tynesborough-Campaign Rally
- The-Un-Armed-Forces-Medley-Trump-For President
- No Permission Slip Needed; States Have Inherent Authority To Enforce Immigration Laws... Enough Of The Lies
- Pearce Responds To Montini
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 21