- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday – Oct 25, 2015
· County-GOP-Boss-Defends-No-Vote-On-School-Ballots Maricopa County Republican Party Chairman Tyler Bowyer defends his party’s formal opposition to all 28 school funding requests on the November ballot. “Sunday Square Off” moderator Brahm Resnik asks Bowyer whether he understands the reality of school fund.
· Watch-Definitive-Dismantling-Of-Benghazi-Lies Megyn Kelly covered the Benghazi hearings, and laid out a timeline, with video clips, that illustrate how dishonest Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have been with regard to the attacks and the infamous YouTube video. Fox has provided a long clip, including Kelly’s interview with Mark Thiessen.
· The State Board of Education’s Standards Development Committee will seek public input on Arizona’s Mathematics and English Language Arts Standards at 6 pm., Thurs., Oct 29 at Pima County College, Downtown Campus, 1255 N Stone Ave, Bldg CC – Rm 180, Tucson, AZ. For information on Arizona’s K-12 Mathematics and English Language Arts Standards, please visit: https://k12standards.az.gov/ Sybmit feedback online to https://k12standards comments Contact: Debbie D’Amore (520) 724-8451
· The State Board of Education (SBE) extended the deadline to give comments on the current Math and English Language Arts (ELA) Standards that align to Common Core. Comments will be accepted through Fri, Nov 20. See https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards and feds-admit-u-s-education-department-forced-states-accept-common-core-start Comments can be mailed to State Board of Education, Attn: K12 Standards Public Input, 1700 W. Washington, Executive Tower Suite 300, Phoenix, Arizona 85007.
· US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., Mon., Oct 26 at the Lifeline Ambulance Training Center, 1155 N. Tegner, Wickenburg. Open to registered Republicans. Contact: Chr Frosty Taylor, email@example.com
· The Arizona Project will meet with LD23 Rep and radio talk show host Jay Lawrence at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 26 to chat about serving as a freshman legislator and his radio career. Gathering at the AP office, 3375 E Shea Blvd #2, Phx. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602.677.1496
· The Arizona Project will host the third in a series of GOP debates – on three big screens and light refreshments - starting with the Undercard Debates (Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum and Bobby Jindal) at 4 pm., Wed., Oct 28 at 3375 E Shea Blvd #2, Phoenix, AZ. (Lindsey Graham, George Pataki and Jim Gilmore did not get the 1% polling required to participate ) The main event starts 6 pm and with candidates Donald Trump, Dr. Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Chris Christie. A discussion, limited to two hours, will follow the debates. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602.677.1496
· Us Sen Candidate Alex Melusky’s campaign headquarters open house and meet &greet is scheduled at noon., Sat., Nov 7 at 10603 N Hayden Road, #110, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Refreshments to be served. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham is now at home and on the mend from his recent surgery, according to Rev Clyde Bowen.
· The Payson Tea Party meeting will meet at 6 pm., Oct 29 at Tiny's Family Restaurant, 600 E. Hwy 260, Payson AZ to hear US senate candidate Alexander Meluskey address his run for the Arizona senate seat.
· LD14 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Nov 13 in the Benson City Council Chambers, 120 W 6th St., Benson. Sign ins opens at 9 am. Speaker Kale Kiyabu will address the "CON" Argument to the Convention of States. Contact LD14 Sec. Maureen Tozzi 520 429.1395
· In Honor Of Veteran’s Day, Lincoln Republican Women will be collecting zip-lock gallon bags filled with Full sized shampoo, deodorant, tooth brushes and tooth paste, razors and shaving cream, bar soap or body wash, combs, hand lotion, chap stick, feminine hygiene items at their 6 pm., Nov 2 meeting scheduled at The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort - Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ. Contact: Patricia Kaufman email@example.com
· Compact For America Is Planning BBQ In Willcox, AZ on Dec 5, following the conclusion of the ALEC States and Nation Summit in Scottsdale. Speakers: Grover Norquist and Larry Reed who will address the national debt and protecting the Republic. RSVP to Click here to RSVP or to learn more: compactforamerica.org/#!a-republic-we-will-keep/c213c Contact: Nick Dranias, Exec Dir at Nick.Dranias@CompactforAmerica.org 602-228-2582 or seewww.CompactforAmerica.org
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club's monthly "GOP Social" will be at 6 pm, Tues, Oct 27 at the Fireside Grill inside the Lexington Hotel, 11865 N. Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills. Contact: Boe James, at FHRepublican@gmail.com or FHRepublicanClub.org.
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan will address the 9 am., Sat, Nov 21 Fountain Hills Republican Club. meeting KFYI radio personality Mike Broomhead will be featured at the 9 am. Dec 12 Christmas Party in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montand Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ. Contact: Club Sec. Boe James, at FHRepublican@gmail.com or FHRepublicanClub.org.
· Rep Bob Thorpe will be discussing "Civil Asset Forfeiture” At 7 pm., Tues., Nov 3 at the Arizona Liberty Caucus meeting scheduled at the American Legion Post 44, 7145 E 2nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 8525. Contact: Matthew Papke firstname.lastname@example.org 480 -242- 2208.
· The Arizona Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity supports the broad outlines of Gov Doug Ducey's emerging State Land Trust proposal, which aims to put more money in K-12 classrooms without increasing taxes, according to Boaz Witbeck, Arizona Policy Analyst for Americans for Prosperity email@example.com But we want to be careful to explain what we do not support. We do not support simply throwing more money at the current dysfunctional K-12 school district system... Take action HERE
· Don't Cry For Me
Argentina ... America This short history lesson happened in Argentina, and it’s now happening in the U.S.“Don’t Cry For Me, Argentina” or should say in “America”
· The Prescott Valley Police Department has scheduled a crime prevention seminar for 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 27 at the Prescott Valley Library Auditorium.
· Former LD20 Chairman Ray Malnar, who is running for Councilman in the Nov 3 Glendale City Race is asking for volunteers to help out on Sat, Oct 31 to walk his nine precincts from 9 am until noon. Contact Malnar at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 623-869-1160.
· Lincoln Republican Women’s Club will have dinner at 6:20 pm., Mon., Nov 2 at The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort, Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ. 5:30pm- meet and greet. 6 pm meeting, and 7 pm program. Spouses invited. Melissa Meierdierks, Coordinator, Veterans Administration Community Resource & Referral Center for homeless Vets will address veterans with PRST using rescue dogs trained as medical service dogs. Vets and dogs will be in attendance. $35 per person. Reservations required by Oct 29. Mail checks made out to “LRWC” to Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E. Sage, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 or cash at the door. Contact Eisenhower at 480-941-8162 or email@example.com
· Breakfast with Judge of the Peace Clancy Jayne is scheduled from 8-10 am., Sat., Nov 21 at the Q Bar & Grill, 20818 N 19th, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. Speakers include Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams with Rep. Karen Fann as Master of Ceremonies. $50 per person. RSVP: 623-492-9976
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will meet Nov. 5 at the Hilton Phoenix Suites, 10 E Thomas. The guest speaker will be Trevor Laky, the Southwest Regional Coordinator of the Heritage Action Alliance. Social at 5:30 pm. , dinner at 6:15. $30 per dinner. RSVP: Tina Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-934-9730. A reservation made is a reservation paid. Contact info: email@example.com (602) 252-6300.)
· The Tempe Republican Women are hosting another packing party from 10:30 am-12:30 pm., Nov 7 to prepare care packages for troops at 1201 S 7th Ave # 50, Phoenix, AZ 85007. RSVP Here!
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) has taken the lead in researching the various school districts overrides/bond issues on the Nov 3 ballot. AzRA Chairman Thayer Verschoor and First Vice Chairman Phil Mason can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a presentation on “Truth in (School) Finance” that exposes indiscretions with school district budgets. Check with NWV AzRA Chapter Chairman Lyle Tuttle at email@example.com for an budget presentation specific to the Dysart School District.
· See Complete List Of School District Overrides And Bond Election On Your Nov 3 early ballot at http://education.maricopa.gov/site/Default.aspx?PageID=257
· The Northwest Maricopa County Chapter of AZRA is inviting veterans who wish to ride on the AZRA float in the Nov 11 Surprise Veterans Day Parade to call or email Lyle Tuttle 623-451-6928 or L.firstname.lastname@example.org... first come; first served.
· The Arizona Project is planning a Feb 20 "Candidate Corral" at the Pioneer Village on I-17 and Carefree Highway. Details tba. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602.677.1496
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., Mon., Oct 26 at the Lifeline Ambulance Training Center, 1155 N. Tegner, Wickenburg. Contact: Chr Frosty Taylor, email@example.com
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 PM on Mon, Oct 26 at Siegel Suites Select (formerly Legacy Suites), at 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, located ½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd. Program includes speaker Ken Bennett, Candidate for US Congress (AZ CD1). Please be sure to bring a friend. Contact: Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org
· District 1 Maricopa County Board of Supervisor Denny Barney will address the Tempe Republican Women at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 26 at the Pyle Rec Center, 655 E Southern Ave., Tempe. Contact: Chairman Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545.
· LD9 Is Hosting An Open House featuring CD9 candidate Dave Giles and Republicans of Maricopa County Executive Director April Riggins between 5-7 pm., Mon., Oct 26 in the Garden Office Complex, 3030 W Rural Rd. #111/112, Tempe, AZ 85282. ( across the courtyard to the of the East Valley County Republican office). Pizza and refreshments. RSVP Erika@davegilesforcongress.com or 602-499-8600.
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party meeting will meet at 6 pm., Oct 27 in West Valley GOP Office, 10050 W. Bell Road #50, Sun City to hear senate candidate Alexander Meluskey address his run for the Arizona senate seat. Contact Dennis Zinke 623-977-8114.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club's “Social” will be held at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 27 at Fireside Grill inside the Lexington Hotel, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills. This is a social event. No speeches, no reservations, no host social. No host drink (and optional food). Dinner or hors d'ouevres available. All Fountain Hills Republican Club "GOP Socials" are open to all interested persons, membership in the FH Republican Club is not required. Contact: Club's secretary Boe James at FHRepublican@gmail.com or http://www.FHRepublicanClub.org.
· LD17 Is Holding A Holiday Food Drive, open mic night and serving pie at its 7 pm, Tues., Oct 27 meeting at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Building (smaller building on south side of parking lot), 2211 W. Germann Road Chandler, AZ 85286. They regularly meet on the last Tuesday of the month. See Map Here Holiday food drive needs include frozen turkeys, and all the trimmings. Contact: Chr Dr Shadow Asgar LD17shadow@gmail.com
· A Republican Debate Watching Party BBQ will be held at 5 pm., Wed., Oct 28 at the Arizona State Republican West Valley office, 10050 W Bell Rd, Sun City, AZ 85351
The undercard debate starts at 3 pm. Primetime debate at 6 pm. RSVP for attendance and food selection. Contact: Ted Farmer email@example.com or 360-271-6974.
Moderators: Carl Quintanilla, Becky Quick, and John Harwood Candidates: Candidates with at least 3% polling average appear in primetime, the rest at 6pm debate .More info 2016-republican-primary-debate-schedule
· Young Americans for Liberty are hosting State Senator Kelli Ward at 5 pm., Wed., Oct 28 in the student union at Glendale Community College Student Union, 6000 W. Olive. Ave. Glendale, AZ. Free. Open to the publc. Free food and drinks provided.
· Ted Cruz For President Fans are invited to a Presidential Debate party, with four large screen TVs, from 5-8 pm., Wed., Oct 28 at The Native Gill and Wings, 5030 E Ray Road., Phoenix AZ 85044. View Map . Tickets: presidential-debate-party-for-ted-cruz Contact: Arizona Cruz Grassroots Director Darrell Covert firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Two-Mile ‘Full-Moon’ Hike will begin at Usery Park, 3939 N Usery Pass Road, Mesa at 7 pm, Oct 28. The park ranger requests that participants bring a flashlight, water and wear closed-toe shows. No pets, please. Contact: 480- 984-0032 email@example.com
· Tom Jenney of Americans for Prosperity will address Freedom Fires at 6:30pm., Wed., Oct 28 at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210.
· The Payson Tea Party meeting will meet at 6 pm., Oct 29 at Tiny's Family Restaurant, 600 E. Hwy 260, Payson AZ to hear senate candidate Alexander Meluskey address his run for the Arizona senate seat.
· Do You Know Why Saguaros Grow Arms? Take a walk with the Usery Mountain Regional Park Ranger at 9 am., Oct 30 and find out. Bring water and wear closed-toe shoes. The park is at 3939 N Usery Pass Road, Mesa. Ph: (480) 984-0032 firstname.lastname@example.org
· A One-Hour Session On Desert Survival will be presented at noon, Oct 31 at Usery Park, 3030 N. Usrey Pass Road, Mesa. Ph: (480) 984-0032 email@example.com
· A One-Hour Presentation Of Gila Monsters will be presented by the park ranger at noon, Oct 31 in Usery Mountain Regional Park, 3939 N Usery Pass Road, Mesa 85207. Ph: (480) 984-0032 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pioneer Living History Museum Harvest Fest is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm., Oct 17-18, 24-25 and Oct 31-Nov 1 at 3901 W Pioneer, (Phoenix Exit 225 from I-17 North of Carefree Highway). Free pumpkins while supply lasts. Gun shows, pumpkin patch painting, hayrides, vendors, music, family entertainment, gold panning etc. Tickets pioneerharvestfest.tickets/ $24 At Gate, kids 2 and under free. Police Officers/Firefighters: $1 per paid head (attendance) will be donated to the 100 Club and Firefighters Charities (it will be a split .50 each per paid person). 25% off to firefighters and police officers along with their families (up to 3 guests). This can be combined with coupons.
· Obama Unworthy Of Being Commander-In-Chief The Enemy Within Enables The Enemy Without
· New Presidential Shock Poll Political Outsiders Carson And Trump Carry Iowa
- Brahm-Resnik-Interviews-Maricopa-County GOP Chair
- Donald-Trump-Full-Speech-At Jacksonville
- Glamour-Magazine-Awarded-Woman-Of-Year To A Man
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
BILL AND HILLARY