- ► July (22)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Friday – Oct 30, 2015
· "This Court-Ordered Email Release is another reminder of why Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted in the White House," Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement. "The hundreds of additional emails found to contain classified information and ongoing FBI investigation illustrate just how badly Hillary Clinton jeopardized national security and misled the American people." See full story no-plans-to-release-obama-clinton-emails-until-2017
· On Tuesday, the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre scolded Obama and his liberal minions exposing the truth behind their gun control schemes… nra-sent-obama-a-brutal-warning-that-he-will-never-forget
· The Red Mountain Tea Party will hold Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward at 7 pm., Mon., Nov 2 at 7420 E. Main St, Mesa, AZ 85207. Doors open at 6pm. Admission $2.50 per person. Contact: Mike Peek 480-519-3843 firstname.lastname@example.org.
· David Pizer Has Announced His Candidacy For The US Senate. Pizer has a 50 year business background in Arizona, and is known for his TV commercials for Fitwell Seat Covers with his Great Dane "Little Woofy." Pizer is looking for volunteers to gather signatures for his nomination petition, fundraisers and campaign management. Pizer’s family moved to Phoenix in 1943, where he attended grade school, later attending Glendale Community College and Arizona State University. In 1958 he joined his father in family business - Fitwell Seat Covers – which grew into nine retail stores in Phoenix. He also owned The Talwiwi Lodge in Alpine Arizona, a real estate firm, a water company, and a radio and television training school. He was a member of the South Phoenix Optimist Club, the Lions, Big Brothers, volunteered at St. Joseph’s Hospital Barrow Neurological ward, was a member of the Yavapai County Search and Rescue Posse chaired the Arizona Great Dane Club and was vice president of the world's largest cryonics organization - The Alcor Life Extension Foundation, in Scottsdale. In 2002, he and his wife Trudy of 56 years, contracted Tom Thurman and built the 15 cabin Creekside Lodge in Mayer where they have lived ever since. For his platform and other information go to www.pizerforsenate.org or e-mail Pizer@PizerforSenate.org
· Governor Doug Ducey Signed the newly-passed K-12 Education Funding Plan at 1 pm., today in from of legislative education leaders at the State Capitol. The package, approved with bipartisan support, will result in the infusion of $3.5 billion in K-12 education over the next 10 years. “With the infusion of dollars into our schools, educators will finally have the resources they have been asking for, and our students will have greater opportunities to succeed,” said Ducey.
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Nov 16 in the Sundial Center 14801 N 103rd. Ave. Sun City AZ. Speakers: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, a two term Arizona legislator and incumbent Arizona Senate candidate Debbie Lesko. Social house at 6:30 pm. Club Contact: email@example.com
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s Executive Board has revised its position on allowing non-seated political candidates time to speak at their regular monthly meetings. Candidates are welcome to speak for two minutes IF time is available on the agenda and they have permission of the presiding President. The ladies are planning a Candidates Forum in June. Tba. Wise gals, some of these wannabees can talk a dog off a meat wagon and not say anything. – Editor Frosty Taylor
· The State Department Releases 7,000 Pages of Hillary Clinton’s emails—the agency’s largest release to date—as the White House decides not to release emails between President Obama and the former secretary of state, a senior administration official confirmed to Fox News. See no-plans-to-release-obama-clinton-emails-until-2017
· The Arrowhead Republican Women will meet Wed., Nov 11 at Briarwood Country Club, 135th Ave/Meeker Blvd, Sun City West to hear Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas address the state’s educational issues. Adults only (no children), no jeans. $20 per lunch. Reservation deadline – noon Fri., Nov 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lezlee Alexander at 602-354-5224.
· This Afternoon AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham congratulated Governor Doug Ducey and legislative Republicans for their work during today’s special session to pass legislation to increase school funding by tapping into revenue generated by state trust lands. And Graham chided the state’s Democratic Party for failing to nominate a single candidate for the office of State Treasurer, which has oversight over state trust land. “This is Republican leadership at its best, being innovative and solving problems without raising taxes.” said Graham. “And it’s just ironic that the Democrats, who try to appear so education-friendly, wouldn’t jump at the chance to spend more money to help Arizona children? Now some in their party claim that they can’t support this plan because they want to protect the land trust. If those funds were so important to Democrats you have to wonder why they couldn’t even field a single candidate in this state to run for state treasurer."
· Jan Martinson, First Vice President - Arrowhead Republican Women: Where the Cuts Should Be Made - You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my friends, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
The Cato Institute released an updated 2014 study showing that welfare benefits pay more than a minimum wage job in 33 states and the District of Columbia. Even worse, welfare pays more than $15.00 per hour in 13 states. According to the study, welfare benefits increased faster than minimum wage. It’s now more profitable to sit at home and watch TV than it is to earn an honest day’s pay.
Here Is A Partial List of the states where the pre-tax equivalent “salary” that welfare recipients receive, per year, is higher than having a job!
ü Hawaii: $60,590
ü DC: $50,820
ü Massachusetts: $50,540
ü Conn: $44,370
ü New York: $43,700
ü New Jersey: $43,450
ü California: $37,160
ü Nevada: $29,820
Note that California is $18.50 an hour (to stay home) and NO workie! Nancy Pelosi will retire, as Speaker of the House, at $223,500 per year for LIFE. I think I have found where the cuts should be made! Borrowed from the Arrowhead Republican Women newsletter
· Vets2work Founder Lance Whitford will be featured on the Chips N Salsa Show at ….. Sat., Oct 31 with co-host Alice Lara. Contact: Lance Whitford email@example.com 928-499-8391
· LD14 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Nov 14 at the Benson City Council Chambers, 120 W. 6th Street, Benson, AZ. Sign in opens at 9 am. Speaker Kale Kiyabu will address the "CON" Argument to the Convention of States. Contact: Maureen Tozzi, LD-14 Secretary 520 429.1395 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Former LD20 Chairman Ray Malnar, who is running for Councilman in the Nov 3 Glendale City Race is asking for volunteers to help out on Sat, Oct 31 to walk his nine precincts from 9 am until noon. Contact Malnar at email@example.com, or call 623-869-1160.
· The newly formed Chicken Soup Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Fri., Nov 13 at the Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative, 350 N Haskell Ave, Willcox, AZ 85643. LDl4 GOP activist and Chicken Soup Founder Peggy Judd says, “This will be a new kind of TEA Party meeting, where we are no longer protesting the actions of an overbearing government, but looking for ways we can be the solution, right here in our own communities and around the world. Prepare to come with your stories and ideas for “making a difference” and share them with the group. We will learn about running for public office and also learn about ways to serve the needy in our community.” She requests each attendee to donate a can of chicken soup that we will deliver to the local food pantry. Contact: Peggy Judd 520 507-1735
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 3 in the Grand Canyon Rm of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375 to hear author Patrick Wood address “Trilaterals Over Washington, Volumes l and II.”
· Common Core Comments Can Be Submitted to https://k12standards.az.gov/ until Nov. 20. feds-admit-u-s-education-department-forced-states-accept-common-core-start Contact: Jennifer Reynolds 480-961-4214 http://arizonansagainstcommoncore.com/
· National Association For Gun Rights Chairman Dudley Brown, is urging Arizonans to call Sens John McCain at 202-224-2235 and Jeff Flake at 602-840-1891.
and urge them to OPPOSE any “deal” on guns. In a plea today Brown writes: “Have Republican leaders in the U.S. Senate have lost their minds? I’m afraid they're pushing two very dangerous ideas that could have drastic consequences for your right to bear arms. Unfortunately, your U.S. Senator, John McCain, may once again be making things worse.”
· See Complete List Of School District Overrides And Bond Election On Your Nov 3 early ballot at http://education.maricopa.gov/site/Default.aspx?PageID=257
· Vets2work Founder Lance Whitford is looking for unemployed veterans to hire to work for his Nov 6-10 “Operation Serving Our Community projects.” The Veterans will be paid $15 an hour to assist doing community projects. We will have human resources people to counsel/coach them to help them become better candidates. Whitford is also in contact with other companies interested in hiring veterans immediately. He can always use extra volunteers too. Contact: Lance Whitford firstname.lastname@example.org 928-499-8391
· Fri., Nov 13 is the deadline for public feedback to the Standards Development Committee at https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards. Public comments on the existing Mathematics Standards and English Language Arts Standards (ELA) may be submitted online through Nov 20 -- Or attend one of the 6 pm., public hearings scheduled across the state: Schedule:
ü Nov 2 – Maricopa County, Chandler Center for the Arts.
ü Nov 2 – Pinal County, San Tan Valley, WalkerButte K-8 School.
ü Nov 3 - Apache/Navajo County, Show Low, Whipple Ranch Ele School Multipurpose Rm.
ü Nov 4 - Coconino County , Flagstaff, Flagstaff High School.
ü Nov 5 – Cochise County, Sierra Vista, Rothery Educational Services Center.
ü Nov 9 - Mohave County, Kingman, Mohave County Admin Bldg.
ü Nov 9 - Maricopa County , Peoria, Peoria High School
ü Nov 10 - La Paz County , Parker High School.
ü Nov 10 - Graham/Greenlee County, Safford Graham County General Services Bldg.
ü Nov 10 - Yuma County, Yuma School District One
ü Nov 12 - Santa Cruz County , Nogales, Santa Cruz County Complex
ü Nov 17 - Maricopa County , Phoenix, Madison Elementary School District
ü Nov 18 – Gila County, Globe, Gila County Board of Supervisors Room
· November 18 Is The Deadline for submitting public comments on the nine Arizona Supreme Court judge candidates. Anonymous comments cannot be considered. See applications at http://azcourts.gov/jnc. Send written comments to to 1501 W. Washington, Suite 221, Phoenix, AZ 85007 or by e-mail to email@example.com The Commission will meet at 8 am, Nov 20 a.m. to hear public comment and interview the candidates. Three nominees will be forwarded to Gov Doug Ducey for appointment to fill the opening created by retiring Justice Rebecca White Berch. The candidates are:
ü Clint D. Bolick, Vice President for Litigation at the Goldwater Institute
ü Michael J. Brown, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Kent E. Cattani, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Daisy J. Flores, of Flores & Clark, LLC
ü Andrew W. Gould, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Maurice Portley, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Timothy J. Thomason, a Maricopa County Superior Court Judge
ü Samuel A. Thumma, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Lawrence F. Winthrop, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is collecting canned goods thru Nov 13 at Wes MEC. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· There Is Still Room For Two Or Three Viet Nam Vet’s on the Colorado River Tea Party “Welcome Home Viet Nam Veterans” float scheduled for the Tues., Nov 13 Veterans Day Parade in Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer coloradoriverteaparty.org/
· The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is looking for volunteers interested in becoming Adoption Ambassadors to foster care dog for several weeks prior to adoption. Contact: Animal Care Center at (602) 506-PETS (7387) or http://www.maricopa.gov/pets/
· The Alex Meluskey For Senate Campaign has a new campaign headquarters, at 10603 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 110. Scottsdale, AZ 85260. There will be a grand opening “Open House” on Nov 7, preceded by a press conference and open interviews with Meluskey. Contact: Comm Dir Joel Andrews Frewa www.Meluskey.com JoelFrewa (954) 907-3292
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns needs of donations by Nov 11 to purchase 2,500 turkeys hams, along with $20 grocery gift cards to provide meals for military families at Thanksgiving, according to founder Kathy Pearce. firstname.lastname@example.org
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey and Clair Van Steenwyk are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or email@example.com
Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
OCT 31 HALLOWEEN
· A One-Hour Session On Desert Survival will be presented at noon, Oct 31 at Usery Park, 3030 N. Usrey Pass Road, Mesa. Ph: (480) 984-0032 firstname.lastname@example.org
· A One-Hour Presentation Of Gila Monsters will be presented by the park ranger at noon, Oct 31 in Usery Mountain Regional Park, 3939 N Usery Pass Road, Mesa 85207. Ph: (480) 984-0032 email@example.com
· Pioneer Living History Museum Harvest Fest is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm., Oct 17-18, 24-25 and Oct 31-Nov 1 at 3901 W Pioneer, (Phoenix Exit 225 from I-17 North of Carefree Highway). Free pumpkins while supply lasts. Gun shows, pumpkin patch painting, hayrides, vendors, music, family entertainment, gold panning etc. Tickets pioneerharvestfest.tickets/ $24 At Gate, kids 2 and under free. Police Officers/Firefighters: $1 per paid head (attendance) will be donated to the 100 Club and Firefighters Charities (it will be a split .50 each per paid person). 25% off to firefighters and police officers along with their families (up to 3 guests). This can be combined with coupons.
· A National Day of Remembrance Candlelight Vigil is scheduled at 5 pm., Sun., Nov 1 at Wesley Bolin Park – by the ‘Fallen Officers’ Memorial’ in Phoenix to remember victims of illegal aliens. The event is hosted by a coalition consisting of United for a Sovereign America, BAN Amnesty Now, Arizonan’s for Immigration Reform, The Tea Party Immigration Coalition, American Freedom Riders, Arizona Rebel Alliance, ACU, The Remembrance Project, Riders USA, and Remember 1986. Contact: Publicity Coordinator Barbra Heller, 602-505-8760, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Lincoln Republican Women’s Club will have dinner at 6:20 pm., Mon., Nov 2 at The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort, Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ. 5:30pm- meet and greet. 6 pm meeting, and 7 pm program. Spouses invited. Melissa Meierdierks, Coordinator, Veterans Administration Community Resource & Referral Center for homeless Vets will address veterans with PRST using rescue dogs trained as medical service dogs. Vets and dogs will be in attendance. $35 per person. Reservations required by Oct 29. Contact:Chr Patricia Kaufman email@example.com
· In Honor Of Veteran’s Day, Lincoln Republican Women will be collecting zip-lock gallon bags filled with Full sized shampoo, deodorant, tooth brushes and tooth paste, razors and shaving cream, bar soap or body wash, combs, hand lotion, chap stick, feminine hygiene items at their 6 pm., Nov 2 meeting scheduled at The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort - Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ. Contact: Chr Patricia Kaufman firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will hold its November and December meetings at the Fire Station #43 at 4110 E Chandler Blvd, on the 3rd Thursday. Meetings will resume at the Clarion Hotel in January 2016. Contact: email@example.com
· Arizona Project Chairman Ron Ludders has announced the smoke damage has all been cleaned up from the recent fire at AP headquarters, 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028. The group will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Nov 2 to discuss school funding programs with LD15 Rep John Allan. Contact Chr Ron Ludders 602.677.1496.
· The Arizona Liberty Caucus will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Nov 3 at the American Legion Post 44, 7145 E 2nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 85251 to discuss due process. Contact: Matthew Papke firstname.lastname@example.org 480 - 242 – 2208.
· Liberty On Tap will meet Sat., Nov 3 at the American Legion Post 44 in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale to address ‘civil asset forfeiture’ with Rep Bob Thorpe. RSVP: ArizonaLibertyR3VOLUTION/
· America’s Mighty Warriors will benefit from the Nov 3 fundraiser at the Lakeside Bar & Grill, 9980 W Happy Valley Parkway #1101, Peoria, AZ. Proceeds will be to support families of fall warriors. Doors open at 6 pm., special menu available. 7 pm show time with Elvis imitator Roy LeBlanc. Tickets $20 person. Must be booked at 623-537-5322 or www.americasmightywarriors.org
· The Americans for Prosperity Foundation is conducting a six-week certification course, beginning Nov 3 and , that provides attendees with the skills and knowledge to be effective grassroots leaders. Classes free, includes dinner. Sign up HERE for the Tucson class beginning Tues, Nov 3. Sign up HERE for the Phoenix class beginning Wed, Nov 4.
· Rep Bob Thorpe will be discussing "Civil Asset Forfeiture” At 7 pm., Tues., Nov 3 at the Arizona Liberty Caucus meeting scheduled at the American Legion Post 44, 7145 E 2nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 8525. Contact: Matthew Papke email@example.com 480 -242- 2208.
· An Election Night Returns Party for Steve Didio, Ryan Hartung, Shir LaMonna, and Pat Stranney is scheduled from 7-10 pm., Tues., Nov 3 at El Molinito, 10180 N Oracle Drive in Oro Valley.
· The Arizona Dept of Transportation will conduct group discussions in November and December on highway congestion, tolling and highway project funding with drivers who live, work, or attend school in at least one of the following counties – Maricopa, Pima Pinal and Yavapai. To qualify fill out the questionnaire at .surveyentrance.com/ by midnight, Nov 3. Those who qualify/participate will receive a $75 check at the conclusion the group activity. For information go to Partners In Brainstorms at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602)368-0005.
· ACT! For America Tucson/Marana Chapter will meet at 6 pm., Wed., Nov 4 at the Nanini Branch Library, 7300 N. Shannon Road, Tucson, AZ 85741 (520-594-5365). Speaker Col Jon Gold, US Army Retired, will discuss “The Refugee Crisis: Phase 6 - Islamic Invasion.” Goodies to be provided. RSVP: Lyle at ActTucson@aol.com or cell at (520) 820-8258! See website at www.ActTucson.com & ACT national at www.actforamerica.org.
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will meet Nov. 5 at the Hilton Phoenix Suites, 10 E Thomas. Speaker: Trevor Laky, Southwest Regional Coordinator of the Heritage Action Alliance., will give an update what is happening in Congress. Social at 5:30 pm. , dinner at 6:15. $30 per dinner. RSVP: Tina Shaw email@example.com or 623-934-9730. A reservation made is a reservation paid.. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 252-6300.)
· The City of Scottsdale Transportation Commission and Transportation Department are developing a new Transportation Master Plan. During these conversations, it was suggested to reduce Scottsdale Road in downtown Scottsdale from TWO LANES-per-direction to ONE LANE-per-direction. A draft Transportation Master Plan will be prepared at the Nov 5, Nov 19, Dec 3 and Dec 19 Transportation Commission meetings.. Contact: Paul Basha, Scottsdale Transportation Director at (480) 312-7645 or email@example.com.
· An 8 Am., Nov 5 Three-Mile Moderate-Paced Hike is planned through Usery Mountain Regional Park, 3939 N Usery Pass Road, Mesa, 85207. Bring water and wear close toes shoes. Ph: (480) 984-0032 firstname.lastname@example.org
· "Just For Kids" - Story Time In The Desert - Usery Park Is scheduled at 11 am., Nov 5. Bring picnic lunch to enjoy after the session. Bring water and closed-toe shoes. Suggested ages 3-5 (accompanied by parent or caregiver. Ph: (480) 984-0032 email@example.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party will not meet Nov 5 in lieu of Supt of Public Education Diane Douglas’ meeting at 6 pm., at the Arizona Western College, Schoening Center, 2020 S Ave 8 E. Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer coloradoriverteaparty.org/
· Mesa Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Thurs, Nov 5 at 1900 E. University Drive, Suite 11, Mesa 85213. Our "Honoring our Veterans" meeting will include speaker Dan Caldwell, Legislative and Political Director for Concerned Veterans for America (CVA). Also speaking briefly will be WWII Veteran Robert Sternecker and a special guest attending this month is WWII Veteran Victor "Vic" Giles who turned 90 last summer. RSVP deadline is Sun., Nov. 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 615-0524. Lunch is $10 for members, $12 for visitors/guests. For Veterans this month only, lunch is $8. Membership is $25, Jan-Dec and Men Associate Memberships $15. The club meets the first Thursday of each month. The Dec 3rd meeting is their annual Christmas Party and Membership Drive. $5 for lunch in December with paid 2016 renewals and new memberships. Contact: President Sherry Pierce at the above phone or email address.
· Grande Valley Women’s R. C. meets at Tommy’s Bistro Garden 913 8th Street . Casa
Grande at 5:30pm
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am., Sat., Nov 7 to elect new officers and hear presentations by State Treasurer Jeff DeWit on his duties and the condition of the state’s finances and former Sen Russell Pearce, author of SB1070 that addressed illegal immigration. Doors open at 8 am with coffee and donuts. $2 admission fee to cover rental expenses. The meeting is scheduled in the Quail Room of the Sun City West Foundations Building , 14465 R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West Arizona. Contact: John Neal email@example.com
· The Tempe Republican Women are hosting another packing party from 10:30 am-12:30 pm., Nov 7 to prepare care packages for troops at 1201 S 7th Ave # 50, Phoenix, AZ 85007. RSVP Here!
· The 11th Annual Daisy Mountain Veterans Parade, honoring Korean War Veterans, will begin at 10 am., Nov 7 in Anthem, sponsored by the Daisy Mountain Veterans -- an alliance of members of the America Legion Post 128, and Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 12031 www.daisymtnvets.org Parade route begins at Gavilan Peak Parkway and ends at the Community Center. "On the 65th anniversary of the Korean War, we honor the services and sacrifices of Korean War veterans. Please join us at this year's parade," said Lance Sherwood, parade co-chair. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information email email@example.com.
· The Alex Meluskey For Senate Campaign has a new campaign headquarters, at 10603 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 110. Scottsdale, AZ 85260. There will be a grand opening “Open House” on Nov 7, preceded by a press conference and open interviews with Meluskey. Contact: Comm Dir Joel Andrews Frewa www.Meluskey.com JoelFrewa (954) 907-3292.
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy
· US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey: I really want you to get to know me. I want to Earn your support. I want you to know where I stand on some of the most important issues facing America. I also would be honored to host you at our Campaign HQ Open house.
ü Veterans - Our representatives and the Veteran’s Administration have failed our brave veterans. My number one priority in the U.S. Senate will be to FIGHT for those who have fought for the freedom of us all.
ü LIFE - I am staunchly pro-life, and will FIGHT to see the human traffickers at Planned Parenthood prosecuted.
ü Taxation – As the FAIRtax State director in Arizona I will FIGHT to abolish this unjust system of confiscatory taxation and replace it with a system that is fair, flat and which taxes consumption, not labor to capture the revenue of the underground economy.
ü Border Security and Immigration - Border security IS National security, but focusing on the border alone leaves us vulnerable. We must secure ALL points of entry into the United States. Amnesty of any form is unacceptable.
ü Israel - There is only one true ally to the United States. Israel is that ally, and we must stand ALWAYS with the Jewish state. Our leaders MUST take an active role in preparing the damage done to our relationship by the Obama administration.
ü Limited Government- The federal government is a product of the Constitution, not the other way around. As such, the government’s power is LIMITED to those enumerated. We must FIGHT to make sure the constitution is respected and followed.
· US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward: Fellow conservative, you probably didn’t know it while it was happening - because it was done under cover of darkness, at 3am - but by now you’ve likely heard that Congress has passed a budget “deal” which is now set to be signed by President Obama. This agreement was created behind closed doors, increases federal spending by $85 billion, raises our national debt ceiling another $1.5 trillion, and continues to send taxpayer money to fund the barbaric practices of Planned Parenthood. Both John McCain and Representative Ann Kirkpatrick, the likely Democrat Party nominee for U.S. Senate next year, voted for it.
To stop this type of reckless and unprincipled conduct in Washington, I need your help. Rep Kirkpatrick’s vote is no surprise. She is a big-government liberal Democrat. Sadly, it’s getting harder and harder to be surprised by John McCain’s actions, either. It has become clear that John McCain believes the esteem of his Beltway insider friends is more important than the values of the voters who put him into office, and prizes political power over principle. Well, here is what I believe:
ü I believe the people’s business should be done in the open, NOT behind closed doors and in the dead of night.
ü I believe we must STOP mortgaging our country’s future by spending money we don’t have.
ü I believe every penny of taxpayer money that goes to fund Planned Parenthood is a national disgrace!
Together, we can send a message that we’ve had ENOUGH of the politics-as-usual culture of backroom deals and compromised principles in Washington. Website: https://kelliward.com/
· Former-Congressman: I’m-Quitting-The GOP By Tom Tancredo
· Why The Confusing Message From AZ GOP? Robert Graham’s Slippery Mailers Irritate, Alienate Voters
· GOP Leadership Collude With Obama, Dems On Budget This Is Why “Political Outsiders” Donald Trump And Ben Carson Are Surging
- Donald Trumpreince-A Jump-Ahead-Of Halloween
- Arizona-Democrats-Trying-To-Get-Kids A Better Deal
- Arizona-Kids-Deserve Better Than 'Ducey Deal'
- Arizona-Education-Funding: This-Isn’t-Over
- Sunday-Show-Wrap-Up-On Benghazi
- Time-To-Shine-Light-On-Dark-Money-In Arizona
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
· Thousands-Of-Muslim-Migrants-Disappear-From-Camps But UN Agenda 2030 Has A Fix: Step Right Up For Your 'Universal ID'
Czech Republic Using "Worse Than Prison" Approach To Keep Refugees Out
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
· Advisors-To-Be-Sent-To-Syria Report: Obama Admin Sending Special Ops To Syria, Still Won't Call It Combat
· Rubio-Shuts-Down-Bush Likens Him To John McCain
BILL AND HILLARY
· Advisors-To-Be-Sent-To-Syria Report: Obama Admin Sending Special Ops To Syria, Still Won't Call It Combat