- ► February (25)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Monday – Nov 9, 2015
· The Maricopa County Republican Committee Mandatory Meeting is scheduled Sat., Jan 16 at the Church of the Nation’s, 6225 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85012, according to Executive Director April Riggins. Those wishing to obtain tables, display banners, have flyers distributed in the packet, or display ground signs are asked to call Reservations Chairman Liz Alcorn for pricing at Lizalcorn@ymail.com or phone 602-315- 0349. Checks should be made payable to MCRC and mailed to Liz Alcorn, 12040 N. 133rd Way, Scottsdale, AZ. 85259 by Jan 11, 2016. Tables will be assigned when payment is received. No exceptions.
Categories of pricing are:
ü Congressional Candidates: Tables: $200 Banners: $ 200 Flyers in Packet $75
ü State Wide Candidates: $100 $100 $75
ü Party Candidates: $ 50 $ 50 $75
ü Republican Clubs & Associations $ 50 $ 50 $75
ü Table in Hospitality Room (8 prime spots) $50
ü In Ground Signs: 2’ x 2’ $10.00 or 3 for $ 25.00
Call Alcorn for combination Savings at 602-315-0349 More Details to follow.
· Two Heroic Survivors From The Benghazi Annex Team will be addressing “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” at 7 pm., Nov 16 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Marine, American Security Operatives and co-authors Mark “Oz” Geist and John “Tig” Tiegen will share their first-hand experience of the harrowing true account of the men who defended the diplomatic compound and CIA Annex in Benghazi on Sept 11, 2012. The movie, by the same name, will be released in January 2016. A 6 pm VIP and sponsor reception is scheduled prior the men’s presentation. General admission $40 per person, $75 per couple. VIP seating, reception, photo and autographed book - $150. Cash bar. Movie trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MBjAN7jqsQ Tickets available at Prwbenghazi.eventbrite.com Contact: Anna Morrison at 623-234-3717
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party is planning a ‘Honor Our Vets” rally between 1-2 pm., Wed., Nov 11 at the 99th and Bell Road. They will be waving o flags and honor our Vets with signs. Anyone joining to join them should be at the site at 1 pm. Contact 602-339-2802.
· Veterans Day Events throughout the Valley:
ü The Fountain Hills VFW Post 7507 is the lead for a Veterans Day ceremony at 11am at the FH Veterans Memorial in Fountain Park (El Lago and Kiwanis Drives).
ü American Legion Post 44 heads up the Scottsdale, Veterans Day ceremony at the Chaplain Statue at the Civic Center. .
ü The downtown Phoenix Veterans Day Parade commences at 11am, starting at the North Phoenix Baptist Church (Central and Montebello) and ends at the VA Hospital ( 7th St and Indian School Road).
ü The Tempe Veterans Day Parade starts at 10 am, running along Mmill Avenue.
ü and runs along Mill avenue
ü The East Valley Veterans Day Parade in Mesa starts at 11 am at University and Center St.
ü The Anthem Veterans Day ceremony starts at 10 am at the Anthem Veterans Memorial in Anthem Community Park. On this day, the sun will shine through all five pillars of the memorial to shine on the Great Seal of the United States
ü The Surprise Veterans Day Parade starts at 9:30am , running along Bullard Ave.
ü The Glendale, ceremony starts at 10 am in the auditorium of the Main Library
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 17 in the Grand Canyon Room at Sun City W Foundation Plaza, 14465 W RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 to hear Dr. Carl Goldberg address “What Non-Muslims Should Know About Islam. STPP meets the first and third Tuesday of the month. Contact: John Madeira 480-359-1784 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Despite The 13% Growth In Market Values statewide, Prop 117 limited the increase in taxable value to only 2.4% in tax year 2015. As a result, total primary and secondary property taxes rose just 2.1% this year, which is half of last year’s growth. Continue
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham congratulates his counterpart, Arizona Democratic Party Chairwoman Alexis Tameron, on her announcement yesterday of her support of Gov. Doug Ducey’s Education Funding Plan. The measure, Proposition 123, will be on the ballot in May of 2016. If approved by voters it will increase K-12 funding by $3.5 billion over the next 10 years. “Governor Ducey is a true leader, and he’s put together a plan to address one of Arizona's most difficult and controversial issues without putting more pressure on hardworking taxpayers,” said Graham. “Even the Democrat leadership knows a great leader with a great idea when they see one, and we’re happy to see more and more Democrat Party leaders acknowledge the hard work of our Republican legislature and Governor Ducey, and saying publicly they’re voting for it.”
· There Is Still Room For Two Or Three Viet Nam Vet’s on the Colorado River Tea Party “Welcome Home Viet Nam Veterans” float scheduled for the Tues., Nov 13 Veterans Day Parade in Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer coloradoriverteaparty.org/
· Senator Sylvia Tenney Allen: Some years ago, a national poll asked people what they thought was the greatest invention of all time. Their overwhelming response was electricity. I agree, even more so now that our health, comfort, and economy are dependent upon this wonderful power which most of us take for granted. The damage caused by Climate Change alarmists includes the demonization and economic penalization of the fossil-fuel industry and the waste of trillions of dollars on economically and environmentally destructive regulations that do nothing to protect human health.
· A “STOP The EPA’s Assault On Coal” Town Hall is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Joseph City High School Auditorium, 4629 East 2nd North, Joseph City with Senator Sylvia Allen, Rep Brenda Barton, Rep Bob Thorpe, Navajo County Supervisor Jason Whiting, Apache County Supervisor Barry Weller, ADEQ, Eric Massey – What is the “EPA Clean Power Plant Plan?” and AG, Keith Miller (invited) – Arizona’s Lawsuit Against EPA.
· The Dramatic Growth In Fire District Levies leading up to the Great Recession was unprecedented. Property values doubled between 2005 and 2009 and most fire districts failed to reduce tax rates to offset the increased values. During that time, tax rates dropped only 5.6%, causing an astounding 80% increase in property taxes. The failure of fire districts to adjust rates downward when values surged was the impetus that led the Legislature to enact levy limits on fire districts and the Legislature should reject any recommendation by the fire districts that exposes taxpayers to massive tax increases in the future. Continue
· The LD12 Republicans of Gilbert and Queen Creek will meet at 7 pm, Thurs., Nov 12 in the cafeteria of Cooley Middle School, 1100 S Recker Road, Gilbert, AZ 85296. Please bring a new or gently used backpack or tote to be donated to a homeless shelter in Phoenix. Contact: Chairman Mickie Niland email@example.com www.azld12.com https://www.facebook.com/azld12gop
· Superintendent Diane Douglas will make her “We Heard You” Tour Stop at 6 pm, Tues., Nov 10 at Westwood High School — Auditorium, 945 West Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa, AZ 85201. Douglas will discuss the initiatives she proposed in her “AZ Kids Can’t Afford to Wait!” plan and will give those in attendance an opportunity to provide feedback on the proposals. The full plan is available at www.azed.gov/weheardyou. Remaining 2015 “We Heard You” Tour Stops at 6 pm.,
ü Tues, Nov 10 - Westwood High School Auditorium, Mesa.
ü Thurs., Nov 12 - Prescott High School, Ruth Street Theater, Prescott.
ü Tues., Nov 17 - Mohave County Board of Supervisors Auditorium, Kingman.
ü Wed., Nov 18 - Canyon del Oro High School, Oro Valley.
ü Thurs., Nov 19 - Catalina Magnet High School Auditorium, Tucson.
· Former Army Intelligence Officer Daniel J Schultz will address The NW Chapter of Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) at 9:15 am, Sat, Nov 14 at the Maricopa County NW Facility, 12975 W Bell Road, Surprise to address “A Strategy for Changing Politics by Changing Out Politicians And How To Do It”. Doors open by 8:45am. Guests are welcome. Schultz, currently a trial lawyer, has recovered in excess of $170 million for insurance policyholders. He is the co-winner of 2014 Conservative HQ’s Liberty Prize for his e-book, Taking Back Your Government: The Neighborhood Precinct Committeeman Strategy . He is also posted at Breitbart.com
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues, Dec 1 in the Grand Canyon Room at Sun City W Foundation Plaza, 14465 W RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 to hear author Dick Morris address “How to win an Election”. STPP meets the first and third Tuesday of the month. Contact: John Madeira 480-359-1784 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Family Health Talk Show will recognizes November as Colon Cancer and Diabetes Awareness Month during its 10 am., Thur., Nov 12 show on KXXT 1010AM Online – www.familyvaluesradio1010.com Call-in phone number: 602.977-1010
· LD23 Rep Jay Lawrence, a USAForce veteran, will join those attending the Veterans Day Salute at the Fountain Hills Veterans Memorial Plaza. All are invited.
· David Pizer of Yavapai County - the newest announced US senate candidate - is looking for a campaign manager or consultant. Pizer can be reached at 602 790-8800.
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Ted Cruz booth at the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts between 10 am and 5 pm, Nov 13, 14, & 15. Contact LD15 PC Jackie Phillips at email@example.com or call 602-218-8855 . She also needs a volunteer to stake out a spot in the political area between 5-7 pm., Thur, Nov 12 for the Cruz Booth.
· Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots has kicked off its annual food drive through Dec 15.. See foothillsfoodbank.com/. Bring donated items to the first and third Tuesday meetings. Meetings are held at 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, Contact: Chr Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman Paul Gosar will conduct a “Have Coffee With The Congressman” Dec 14 in Lake Havasu City. For information call 480-882-2697 or go to www.GOSAR.house.gov Details tba
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns needs of donations by Nov 11 to purchase 2,500 turkeys hams, along with $20 grocery gift cards to provide meals for military families at Thanksgiving, according to founder Kathy Pearce. email@example.com
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is collecting canned goods thru Nov 13 at Wes MEC. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· Common Core Comments Can Be Submitted to https://k12standards.az.gov/ until Nov. 20. feds-admit-u-s-education-department-forced-states-accept-common-core-start Contact: Jennifer Reynolds 480-961-4214 http://arizonansagainstcommoncore.com/
· Activist Jim Ehl: MCRC BRIEFS: “Under The Guidance Of AZGOP Compliance Officer Timothy Lee,the AZGOP Will Conduct Two Mandatory Basic Training Seminars in 2016 for County And Legislative District Chairmen on AZGOP bylaws and Roberts Rules of Orders. The sessions will run from 9 am-12:30 pm, Sat., Feb 20 and Sat. March 12 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. A light Continental breakfast will be offered. Details tba. Contact Lee firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 518-5860 Text/Cell”
Are these meetings designed to whip the party into shape to follow the antiquated, autocratic, bylaws, or are these sessions designed to update the bylaws to reflect the input from ‘we the people? Those to attend, review the old bylaws carefully and be prepared to reflect the will of “we the people”.
Consider the make-up of the Executive Committee (EC). The EC is supposed to ride herd on the action of the party not a sounding board for the Chairman. The EC should have as members only the County Chairmen who have purview over all the Precinct committeemen and meet quarterly during off election years and monthly during election years to advise the chair.
Consider some of the autocratic statements. For statutory meetings the current bylaws state: “Unless otherwise determined by the Chairman, the order of business for statutory organizational meetings shall be:” Suppose someone wanted to add an agenda item to the meeting and the chair objects?? Same for the mandatory meeting.
Executive meetings. The bylaws state; “The state chairman shall chair the executive committee.” That again is autocratic, the fox watching the hen house. How can the Executive Committee advise the Chair when the chair runs the meeting.
Duties the bylaws state, “The state chairman shall be the recognized leader of the state party and, in cooperation with the county chairmen, shall coordinate statewide party activities.’ Previously, only the first part of this statement is being complied with. How about “in cooperation with the county chairmen, shall coordinate statewide party activities.’ When and how is that ever done?
And… For you party members too lazy to be active in the party and leave everything to the chair?? It’s your party; you see where we are now. Example - State Committeemen censured Senator John McCain and what has the party leadership done? Same with the open primary bit, and others.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s schedule this week:
ü Tues., Nov 10, 10:30 am - Tour Flowing Wells High School JROTC, FWHS 725 N. Flowing Wells Rd. Tucson
ü Wed., Nov 11 (Veterans Day), 11 am – Tucson Veterans Day Parade, staging at American Legion Post 7, 330 W. Franklin St, Tucson.
o 1 pm – Speak at Desert Christian High School's Veterans Day Assembly, 7525 E. Speedway Blvd, Tucson.
o 3 pm – Singing at Southern Arizona VA Health Care System Veterans Day Concert, 3601 S. 6th Ave, Tucson
ü Thurs, Nov 12, noon - State of the District Address (Cochise), Windemere Hotel and Conference Center, 2047 AZ-92, Sierra Vista
ü Fri, Nov 13, 10 am., Facebook Veterans Small Business Event, The Westin La Paloma Resort (Canyon Ballroom), 3800 East Sunrise Drive, Tucson
o Noon - State of the District Address (Pima) at Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites, 5151 East Grant Road, Tucson.
ü Sat., Nov 14 – 10 am, Speaking at Tucson Firefighters Memorial Ceremony, Fire Central, 300 S. Fire Central Place, Tucson
o 2 pm, Brookline College Graduation Address, Santa Rita High School, 3951 S. Pantano Road, Tucson.
o 4:45 pm, Speaking, singing at Hats Off to Heroes, Reid Park Band Shell, Tucson
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov10 to hear Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery discuss ‘Crime and Punishment 2015’ in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. Rep JD Mesnard will provid an update on election news. Contact: Chr Mike Tennant at a480-802-0178.
· Down Tucson Way, Republicans Will Gather at 6 pm., Tues., Nov 10 to watch the Fox Business Presidential Debate Watch at Wilbur's Grill in Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson 85711. Happy hour prices from 5-8 pm. Sponsored by: Pima GOP, Tucson Republican Women, Pima County Republican Club, UofA College Republicans, Southern Arizona Hispanic Republicans, Legislative District 9, Legislative District 10, Arizona Latino Republican Association, Legislative District 2 & Eastside Republicans
· LD 13 will meet at 7 pm, Tues., Nov 10 in the Sahuaro Room at the Wigwam, 300 E Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 with registration starting at 6:30pm. Note change of location for meeting. Guest Speaker: Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Pictures will be taken of each individual LD 13 PC present for your name badge. Contact: Wally Campbell, LD 13 Chairman at 623-451-1100.
· Congressmen Trent Franks, Paul Gosar, Martha McSally, Matt Salmon and David Schweikert are hosting a reception honoring House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy at 4 pm., Tues., Nov 10, followed by a 5 pm round table discussion, a 5:30 pm host committee reception, and general reception at the home or Robert and Penny Sarver, 5710 N Yucca Road, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Requested contribution Round-table - $10,000 per person, $5,000 per person or PAC general reception, $500 per person or PAC. RSVP to Lindsey Seitchik at 480-494-5784 .
· Superstition Mountain Republican Club meets 6:30pm at Road Haven Mobile Park, Apache Junction.
NOV 11 (Veteran’s Day
· Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at Wed, Nov 11 (Veterans Day) at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. State Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas will address the group. Check-in begins 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservation required. No jeans. No children. $20 per person by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through email@example.com or arrowheadrw/luncheons. ARW is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ . Republican men may join as associate members. Contact Lezlee Alexander at 602-354-5224.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club Annual General/Membership meeting is scheduled a t 4 pm., Nov 11 at the Mountain View Ballroom. Doors open at 3.30 pm. 4 pm member vote and acceptance by the membership, of the Board approved new nominations. Speaker: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, who is currently an Arizona State Senator, who is running against incumbent Sen John McCain. The second speaker is Quang Nguyen, who migrated to the US after the communist take-over of the Republic of South Vietnam in April of 1975. Contact: Vice President Neil Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 18 will meet at 7 pm, Wed., Nov 11 at The Clarion Hotel on Elliot Road and 51st Street in Ahwatukee. Speaker: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Registration and mix starting at 6:30pm. Contact: Chairman Mary Fritsche. email@example.com
· Dr. Kelli Ward, Candidate for US Senate in 2016 will speak to the Saddlebrooke Republican Club between 3:45-5 pm, Wed., Nov11 at the Mountain View Country Club at SaddleBrooke Two, 38759 S Mountain View Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85739. To schedule a presentation contact Kelliwardarizona@gmail.com and 928-230-0633.
· Grassroots Tea Party Activists will meet at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 11 (Veteran’s Day) to hear Disabled Marine Corps Veteran Staff Sergeant Jon Ritzheimer, who served in the Marine Corps for 11 years, and was deployed to Iraq twice, once in 2005 and once in 2008. In 2010 he was forced to leave the Marine Corps over a newly developed tattoo policy. Jon is a strong patriot, defending our US Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, the 2nd Amendment Rights, Freedom of speech, and family man. Ritzheimer has twice organized rallies in the Phoenix metropolitan area around 2 Mosques located here in the Valley. Both peaceful rallies. The meeting is scheduled at Denny’s Restaurant Banquet Room, 2717 W Bell Rd, Phx, Az. Doors open at 6 pm. Donations / Contributions are welcome to help continue the cause of the Grassroots Tea Party Activists .
· A Two-Hour Exploratory Hike is scheduled at 9 am., Wed., Nov 11 in the Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 44000 N. Spur Cross Road, Cave Creek, AZ 85331 firstname.lastname@example.org 480-488-6601
· The Pima County Republican Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 12 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The LD23 Republican Committee will meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Nov 12
at the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) featuring a US Senate Candidates' Forum. Clair Van Steenwyck and Alex Meluskey are confirmed. US Sen John McCain and AZ Sen Kelli Ward have declined. Republican PCs and registered Republicans are welcome. Contact: www.ld23gop.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD14 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Nov 13 in the Benson City Council Chambers, 120 W 6th St., Benson. Sign ins opens at 9 am. Speaker Kale Kiyabu will address the "CON" Argument to the Convention of States. Contact LD14 Sec. Maureen Tozzi 520 429.1395
· The Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots meet at 6:30 pm, Nov 13 and Nov 27 at the Deer Valley Airport Restaurant (Except for holiday weekends) Meals served in meeting room if desired. (2nd and 4th Fridays). Leader: Bob Stannard, 602-531-0250.
· The Newly Formed Chicken Soup Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Fri., Nov 13 at the Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative, 350 N Haskell Ave, Willcox, AZ 85643. LDl4 GOP activist and Chicken Soup Founder Peggy Judd says, “This will be a new kind of Tea Party meeting, where we are no longer protesting the actions of an overbearing government, but looking for ways we can be the solution, right here in our own communities and around the world. Prepare to come with your stories and ideas for “making a difference” and share them with the group. We will learn about running for public office and also learn about ways to serve the needy in our community.” She requests each attendee to donate a can of chicken soup that we will deliver to the local food pantry. Contact: Peggy Judd 520 507-1735
· A Kim DeMarco for Pima County Board of Supervisor (District 3) fundraiser will be held from 5-7 pm., Fri., Nov 13 at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge, 3445 N Dodge Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, Contact: Kim@DeMarcoforSupervisor.com 520-644-4444
· The Yavapai County GOP is hosting a Italian Thanksgiving (Cerelia) fundraiser at 6:30 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at La Quinta, 4499 Hwy 69, Prescott featuring chicken parmesan and vegetable lasagna as hear a presentation by Goldwater Institute Senior Attorney Jim Manley. Social hour at 5:30 pm., Dinner at 6:30 pm. Early bird price available until Nov 7 - $65 per person or $120 per couple. Proceeds will be used to run the YAVGOP office full time in Prescott. For tickets contact Exec Asst Sandra Laney at email@example.com or 928-776-4500 or stop by the office – 112 B E. Union St., Prescott.
· LD14 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Nov 14 in the Benson City Council Chambers, 120 W 6th St., Benson. Sign ins opens at 9 am. Speaker Kale Kiyabu will address the "CON" Argument to the Convention of States. Contact LD14 Sec. Maureen Tozzi 520.429.1395
· Senator Sylvia Tenney Allen’s Hamburger BBQ, Auction and Shoot Out is scheduled from 10 am – 2 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at the Tenney Ranch, Hwy, 277 & Gibson Lane(Eight miles east of Heber mile post 312). $25 per couple. $3 per child. $10 entry Pistol Shoot Out Competition between elected officials and citizens. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-536-3566 in advance for food count. Walk-ins will be welcome. Mail in registrations: Checks payable to Committee to Elect Sylvia Allen, Allen Shoot Out, PO Box 952, Snowflake, AZ 85937
· Passion and Purpose for Marriage will be presented by Dr. Allen Hunt between 9am-1:30 pm., Nov 14 at St. Anne Catholic Church, 440 E Elliott Road., Gilbert AZ 85234. $25 per person. Tickets available online here or call 859-980-7900.
· The Paradise Republican Women’s November luncheon is scheduled at 11 am., Sat., Nov 14 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 10:30 am social. Global economist Charles James will address "Can Conservatism Withstand the Progressive Coalition? 2016 and Beyond" at 11 am. James, currently an adjunct professor in the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law teaching Anti-trust, is a retired Executive Vice-President of Chevron Corp. and served as Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Anti-trust Division at the US Dept. of Justice in the administrations of President George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. $30 per person. Tickets at: prwcnovember.eventbrite.com Or mail your payment to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267. See details at www.prwc.org Contact: Chairman Lori Urban at 480-221-9633 email@example.com
· LD11 will meet at 10 am., Sat., Nov 14 at the Golder Ranch Fire Dept – Linda Vista Fire Station Rm 377, 3535 E Linda Vista Blvd, Oro Valley to discuss the final resolution in support of closed Republican Primaries in Arizona and federal land transfers. Contact LD11 Secretary John D Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Arrowhead Republican Women’s ‘Surprise Super Swap Meet’ scheduled between 8a m-1 pm, Sat., Nov 14 at Surprise Aquatic Center Parking Lot, 15831 N. Bullard Ave., Surprise, AZ. ARW will be selling jewelry at their public relations booth at the event. Volunteers should Contact ARW 1st Vice President Jan Martinson at Jlmart15102@aol.com or 623-546-3753.
· Gold Canyon Republican Club meets 9am at Mountain Brook Village Center, 5782 S. Mountain Brook Drive, Gold Canyon.
· Christine Accurso Of Gilbert plans to make an announcement at 2 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at the The Pavilion behind the Gilbert House at 397 S. Gilbert Road. Drinks/snacks to be provided. Contact Accurso at (480) 857-2425.
· A Cottonwood Wash Walk is scheduled at 9 am., Sat., Nov 14 at Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 44000 N. Spur Cross Road, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. . Long pants and sturdy shoes are recommended. No dogs on this hike please. email@example.com Ph: 480-488-6601
· The Paradise Republican Women invite you to learn more about the “13 Hours in Benghazi: The Inside Account of What Really Happened” with speakers Mark “OZ” Geist and John “Tig” Tiegen at 7 pm Mon., Nov 16 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 6pm VIP and Sponsors Reception. Geist and Tiegen are Marines , American security operatives and co-authors who share their first -hand knowledge of the harrowing true account from the brave men on the ground who fought back during the Battle of Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012. Tickets $40 per person, $75 per couple. Limited tickets available at Prwbenghazi.eventbrite.com VIP Seating / Reception / Photo / Autographed Book $150 . Contact: Anna Morrison 623-234-3717. Sponsor Packages Available. Cash Bar. Movie to be released Jan. 2016.
· Cathi Herrod, President Of The Center For Arizona Policy, will be making a presentation on protecting preborn babies and their mothers, the Planned Parenthood videos and related issues at 7pm, Mon., Nov 16 at the Lakeview Community Church, 1699 W Acoma Blvd., Lake Havasu City, AZ. Contact: Richard Hawkins 298-230-9183 or firstname.lastname@example.org | www.azpolicy.org 602.424.2525, Ext 230 | C: 480.296.3772
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Nov 16 in the Sundial Center 14801 N 103rd. Ave. Sun City AZ. Speakers: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, a two term Arizona legislator and incumbent Arizona Senate candidate Debbie Lesko. Social house at 6:30 pm. Club Contact: email@example.com
· The Heritage Foundation is scheduled to be in Scottsdale on Mon., Nov. 16 as part of its nationwide tour to ‘Reclaim America.’ Register here
· There Are A Few Spots Remaining for the Mon, Nov 16 rally in Scottsdale to Reclaim America. The Heritage Foundation is leading an unprecedented fight to reverse America's course and this briefing kicks off the conservative counterstrike against the liberal agenda. RSVP here: https://reclaim.heritage.org/events/arizona/
· The Paradise Republican Women invite you to learn more about the 13 Hours in Benghazi: The Inside Account of What Really Happened at 7 pm., Mon., Nov 16 at the Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258 with Marine Security Operatives and co-authors Mark “Oz” Geist and John “Tig” Tiegen. Share their first-hand knowledge of the harrowing true account from the brave men on the ground who fought back during the Battle of Benghazi on Sept. 11th 2012. Movie release Jan. 2016. Sponsor packages available. Cash bar. 6 pm VIP and sponsors reception. Tickets $40 per person or $75 per couple. Limited Tickets. VIP Seating / Reception / Photo / Autographed Book $150. Contact: Anna Morrison 623-234-3717.
· Obamas-Illegal-Amnesty-Heads-To-Supreme-Court Larry Klayman Explains Appeal On Behalf Of Sheriff Joe
· Sham Candidates Aid McCain Can’t Win Candidates Flood The Field, Assist Mccain
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- I couldn't have said it better myself....
- Turnout will be low today...just like it's supposed to be
- Five Lessons
- Here's All You Need to Know About Print Media in One Picture
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS