- ► April (22)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Wednesday – Nov 18, 2015
· Gov Doug Ducey On Congressional Efforts Regarding Refugees: "If ever there were a time to put politics aside, it's right now. With reports that even officials within the federal government have previously expressed concerns about the screening of refugees, it remains imperative that this issue be taken seriously and that our government put the security of the American people first. On Monday, I called on national leaders to act with urgency in protecting our homeland, and I am encouraged by efforts in Congress to pause refugee admissions from Syria and Iraq until we have a new standard of verification and assurances to the public.This legislation is a good first step, but it should not be a last step. It’s still important that states have greater oversight and authority in this process. I hope leaders on both sides of the aisle can come together and place the security of our nation before all else."
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) has established a Speakers Bureau of highly qualified members who are available to speak to conservative clubs and community organizations, including Republican Clubs, AFRW Chapters and AzRA Chapters. The current speakers and their topics are:
ü Dr. Vicki Alger - Education Policy; Standards; ESA's; etc E-mail: Vicki@vickialger.com
ü A J LaFaro - Ballot Harvesting; Close the Primary E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ü Phil Mason - K-12 Education Finance E-Mail: Gopphil@aol.com
ü Dan Schultz - PC Recruitment E-Mail: email@example.com
Additional speakers who will address critical issues facing Arizona will be announced soon. If you know a strong conservative who either is already an AzRA member or who believes in AzRA principles who could be a candidate for the Speakers Bureau, please contact Executive Director Phil Mason at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The National Republican Congressional Committee announced that CD1 Candidate Gary Kiehne was named an “On the Radar” candidate – the first tier of the “Young Guns” program that promotes the top GOP candidates for Congress across the country. Today’s rollout of “On the Radar” candidates was the first in the 2016 cycle by the national campaign committee that helps to elect Republicans to the House of Representatives.
Kiehne issued the following comments in response to this announcement: “We have been grateful for the enthusiastic response to our campaign, and it’s an honor to be named to this national list of Republican candidates running in top congressional districts. It is critical that a candidate with a bold vision wins this seat in 2016, and I’m committed to working hard to earn victory in both the primary and general elections. As I’ve traveled the district, I've heard folks express over and over again their desire for fresh leadership from outside of Washington and from those who have real world experience. As an Arizonan who shares our district’s rural values, I have the experience and have demonstrated success as a small business owner and job creator who knows what is needed to get government working for Arizonans again.”
Born in Springerville, Apache County, Kiehne is an Arizona cattleman and small business owner. He owns three hotels in Arizona’s 1st Congressional District and works in the oil and gas industry. Kiehne and his wife Julie have three children, Mendy, Holly and Chance, and four young grandchildren. A roper, Kiehne is a member of the United States Team Roping Association and the World Series of Team Roping. An avid outdoorsman, he is a lifelong member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and belongs to the National Rifle Association. Contact: Kiehne for Congress on Facebook and Twitter.
· Reps David Livingston and Anthony Kern accompanied political consultant Constantin Querard to Secretary of State Michele Reagan’s office Friday morning (Nov13), to officially file Senator Ted Cruz’s paper work as a presidential candidate for the Arizona ballot.
· LD17 will meet with Concerned Veterans for America Arizona State Director Matt Dobson at 7 pm., Nov 24 at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Building, (smaller building on south side of parking lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. LD17 regularly meets on the last Tuesday of the month. Map Here Contact: Dr. Shadow Asgari LD17shadow@gmail.com
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will view ‘Disinformation, The Secret Strategy to Destroy the West” at its 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 movie night at Fire Station #43, 4110 E Chandler Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85044 (Ahwatukee). Enter and park on the west side.
· Forests-Ready-For Christmas-Tree-Cutting-Season Permits no longer available at chain of sporting good stores, must be purchased at forest service ranger stations.
· Senate Candidate Kelli Ward will address the Wickenburg Republicans Club at 7 pm, Mon. Nov 23 at the Lifeline Ambulance, 1155 Tegner. Registered Republicans welcome. Contact: Frosty Taylor email@example.com
· The Sun City West Republican Club will hold its December meeting at 8:30 am,. Sat., Dec 5 at the Sun City West Foundations Building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West Arizona hear an update by Board of Supervisors Clint Hickman. Hickman will also induct the newly elected 2016 officers. The doors open at 8am with coffee and donuts being served. $2 admission to help pay for the cost of the room. Information: call 602-421-8877.
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of the Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) at 6:30 pm., Mon, Nov 23 at 408 N Sacaton St., #2, Casa Grande, AZ (new venue) to hear Arizona Corporation Commission incumbent Susan Bitter-Smith. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
· Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) Chairman Thayer VerSchoor is urging the public to submit their comments by Friday, Nov 20 on K-12 Math and English Standards to https://k12standards.az.gov. Here’s now:
Click on “Comment on Standards” fill out the required info – then click on the “Subject” box and choose the ELA and when it opens, comment “Adopt the Massachusetts Standards” (Do not pick a grade, it is not required) Scroll down and hit the “submit” button.
When you submit, it will return you to their home page. Click again on “Comment on Standards”, fill out the required info, except click on Math in the ”Subject Box” Again, the comment should be "Adopt the Massachusetts Standards " (Do not pick a grade, it is not required) Again, scroll down and hit the “submit” button.
“Putting a lot of the other stuff on the comment might be therapeutic for us, but the reality is they will probably not read it and if they do, they will twist and contort it to get to a Common Core like standards. We know Massachusetts is generally a liberal, progressive area, but Dr. Sandra Stotsky drove the process there and she is the leading national opponent on Common Core and a true conservative when it comes to k-12 standards.Again, The comment should be "Adopt the Massachusetts Standards" for both the Math and ELA subjects. This simple directive on what to use for standards leaves them no wiggle room,’ VerSchoor said.
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas’ “We Heard You Tour” will be at the Catalina Magnet High School Auditorium, 3645 E Pima St, Tucson, AZ 85716 Tucson at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19. The Public may comment on Arizona K-12 Math, Reading/Writing Standards until Nov 20th: https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards
· The Maricopa County Republicans Mandatory meeting is scheduled Jan 16, 2016 at the Church of the Nations. All precinct committeemen are required to attend, either in person or by proxy. Five new members-at-large to the Maricopa County Republican Committee’s Executive Guidance Committee (MCRC EGC) will be elected at that meeting. Proposed bylaws amendments and resolutions will also be voted on that day. Executive Director April Riggins firstname.lastname@example.org and Dan Grimm are co-chairing this event again in 2016.
· The Mandatory AZGOP Meeting for all State Committeemen (in person or by proxy) will be held Jan 23, 2016 at Grace Community Church.
· The Arizona GOP State Convention, where the state delegates to the Republican National Committeemen, are elected is scheduled April 30 at the Mesa Arts Center. Sharon Geise and Bruce Ash are the current RNC delegates.
· The Presidential Preference Election is scheduled for March 22, 2016 when Arizonans can cast their ballots for their preferred presidential candidates.
· US Senator John McCain, Member of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Committee Chairman Senator Ron Johnson will hold an“America’s Heroin Epidemic at the Border: Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement Efforts to Combat Illicit Narcotic Trafficking.” Field Hearing at 9 am., Mon., Nov 23, in the Senate Chamber at the Arizona State Capitol Mon., featuring two panels of testimony from AZ Gov Doug Ducey, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske, Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, Cochise County Sheriff Mark Dannels, Arizona High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Executive Director Dawn Mertz, National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd, and The Salvation Army’s Public Advisory Board/Public Policy Member Jeff Taylor.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally and Senator John McCain today after reports that A-10 Thunderbolt II’s were used to destroy over 100 oil-tanker trucks in Syria as part of stepped-up strikes on ISIS targets. “A-10s are again demonstrating their lethality and irreplaceable role in our military when our country needs it most. If the Administration had its way, we wouldn’t have these one-of-a-kind attack jets available to strike at ISIS targets and carry out the vital missions for which they are uniquely suited. Time and time again recently, we’ve seen the A-10’s number called up to protect us; whether it’s in Europe to deter Russian aggression, along the border with North Korea, or in the fight against ISIS. It just shows again, that when the world turns to us to defend against the dangerous and growing threats we face, we turn to the A-10. We’re proud that the National Defense Authorization Act once again keeps the A-10 flying for the next fiscal year, and we will continue to do everything we can to prevent the Air Force from prematurely retiring this vital aircraft.” McSally spoke on the House floor yesterday about the A-10 strikes in Syria.
· Superintendent Diane Douglas “We Heard You” Tour schedule: 6 pm at:
ü Thurs., Nov 19 - Catalina Magnet High School Auditorium, Tucson.
· Comments Will Be Accepted through Fri, Nov 20 on the current Math and English Language Arts (ELA) Standards that align to Common Core. See comment-standards and feds-admit-u-s-education-department-forced-states-accept-common-core-start Comments can be mailed to State Board of Education, Attn: K12 Standards Public Input, 1700 W. Washington, Executive Tower Suite 300, Phoenix, Arizona 85007.
· Sheron Jones, Chapter President Of The Gold Star Mothers in Tucson is asking for donations to place wreaths on the graves of all veterans on at 10 am, Dec 12 at the Evergreen Cemetery on Oracle Road, 3015 N. Oracle Rd. Wreaths are $15 each. Sen Kelli Ward will be the Ceremony speaker . Contact: email@example.com or 520-390-1704.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will address the San Tan Republican Club at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 at the Mountain Vista Middle School, 33622 N Mountain Vista, Blvd, San Tan, AZ
· The Public is invited to give comments on Arizona K-12 Math, Reading/Writing Standards until Nov 20th: https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards
· Petition To Place a Moratorium on all Refugee Resettlement from the Middle East in the Wake of the Paris Terror Attacks. petitions.whitehouse.gov/
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· San Tan Republicans will meet at 6pm Mountain Vista School, San Tan Heights.
· The Colorado River Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma to hear Mayor Doug Nicholls. Contact: www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 at the Prescott Golf & Country Club in Dewey. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-636-7355.
· Prescott Valley Oathkeepers have moved their monthly meetings to the 3rd Thursdays of the month until further notice. They will meet at 5pm, Thurs., Nov 19 in the back dining room at the Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327 (green building) just south of the Fain Road/PCC intersection. All elected officials, emergency services, police and firefighters are always welcome. RSVP to Frances Emma Barwood email@example.com so they know how many to prepare for. http://oathkeepers.org/
· A “STOP The EPA’s Assault On Coal” Town Hall is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Joseph City High School Auditorium, 4629 East 2nd North, Joseph City with Senator Sylvia Allen, Rep Brenda Barton, Rep Bob Thorpe, Navajo County Supervisor Jason Whiting, Apache County Supervisor Barry Weller, ADEQ, Eric Massey – What is the “EPA Clean Power Plant Plan?” and AG, Keith Miller (invited) – Arizona’s Lawsuit Against EPA.
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will meet at 7 pm., Thur., Nov 19 at the Fire Station #43, 4110 E Chandler Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85044 (west side entrance on Chandler Blvd), to view the move “Disinformation, The Secret Strategy To Destroy The West”. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org www.tukeeteaparty.com Nov and Dec mtgs will be held at the fire station. The Tea Party will resume meeting at the Clarion Hotel in January 2016.
· The Cobre Valley Republican Club will meet at 9:30 am, Sat., Nov 21 in their headquarters in downtown Globe. Arizona Corporation Commission candidate Al Melvin will be the speaker. Contact: email@example.com
· There Will Be A Carson For President organizational meeting at 6:30 pm, Nov 19 at Valley Christian High School, 6900 W. Galveston Street (Ray Rd. and Priest / 56 St.) Chandler, AZ 85226. Volunteers can become involved in the campaign. Contact: AZ Campaign Coordinator Diane Ortiz-Parsons firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD25 - The Republican Party of Mesa District Meeting will be held at 7 pm, Nov 19 at the Mesa Utilities Building , 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ. Speakers: Mesa City Councilman Dave Richins and Arizona State Representative Justin Olson. Contact: Chairman Ian E Murray email@example.com
· The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party is hosting “Four ‘Outlaws’ – One Day – One Location” at 1:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 in the private dining room of the Steak Our Restaurant in Sonoita, AZ. The event features Kelli Ward, who is looking to “unseat” Sen John McCain; Edna San Miguel, who is ‘”gunning” for Raul Grijalva’s US House seat; Shelly Kais, who wants to become a member of the “R” Posse in LD2; and Chris Ackerley, who is ‘hankering’ for a second term in LD2.
· The Western Pinal Republicans will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton firstname.lastname@example.org
· Breakfast with Judge of the Peace Clancy Jayne is scheduled from 8-10 am., Sat., Nov 21 at the Q Bar & Grill, 20818 N 19th, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. Speakers include Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams with Rep. Karen Fann as Master of Ceremonies. $50 per person. RSVP: 623-492-9976
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan will address the 9 am., Sat, Nov 21 Fountain Hills Republican Club meeting. KFYI radio personality Mike Broomhead will be featured at the 9 am. Dec 12 Christmas Party in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montand Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ. Contact: Club Sec. Boe James, at FHRepublican@gmail.com or FHRepublicanClub.org.
· The Pinal Republican Committee will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton email@example.com
· Moral Action Ministry presents “Standing for Life in a Culture of Death” between 9:45 am and 12:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 at Dream City Church North Scottsdale Campus, 28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 featuring two short documentary’s on a early Margaret Sanger interview and Eugencis in this country in the 1920s and 30s, along with three speakers – Dave Everitt, co-found of Crisis Pregnancy Centers; Freedom Fires Shane Krauser on Constitution vs Abortion, and Jayson Walsh, AZ Right to Life. Donations welcome. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-818-8838.
· LD15 (North Phoenix Republicans) will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 24 at Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Avenue and Deer Valley Road. Visitors welcome. Speakers include House Education Chair Paul Boyer addressing “Funding AZ Education Using Land Trust Funds and Aimee Rigler, Director of Communications and Government Relations for Arizona Free Enterprise. Contact Chairman David Henderson email@example.com
· LD 26 Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Nov 24, at the Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Sign in at 6:30 pm. Contact: Matt Nelson, Secretary, LD 26 Republicans.
· The Maricopa Republican Club meets 10am at Villages Community Center, City of Maricopa.
· The Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots will not meet on Nov 27 due to the Thanksgiving weekend. The club normally meets the 2nd and 4th Fridays. Contact: Leader: Bob Stannard, 602-531-0250.
· Republican Women of Pinal County meet at 10am at Saddlebrooke Club House in Tucson.
· U.S. Rubber-Stamps 'More Than 90%' Of 'Refugee' Applications Ex-federal agent: 'There are a bunch of them lying about identities, backgrounds'
· Rush-Limbaugh: Obama- Dangerous - 'Where Do You Think The Terrorist Comes From, Mr. President?'
· Govs: Public Safety Trumps Political Correctness AZ Gov. Doug Ducey Makes Proper Decision Regarding “Refugee” Resettlement
· Sham-Candidates-Aid-McCain Can’t Win Candidates Flood The Field, Assist McCain
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
- Mizzou Students Abandon Opportunity In Support Of Lies
- It’s Not A Lack Of Black Teachers – It’s Disinterested Black Parents
- Hillary Clinton: Embarrassment To Herself – Traitor To America
- Fiorina, Bush, And Kasich – Stupid Foreign Policy
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
PARIS TERRORIST ATTACK
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS