- ► June (24)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Thursday – Nov 19, 2015
· Gov Doug Ducey On Border Apprehensions: "This latest incident only reinforces the need to take our national security seriously on all fronts. News like this is very troubling, especially in light of new threats on the United States from ISIS in a video released in just the last 24 hours. Our state is grateful to the law enforcement officials and agents on the ground who made these apprehensions, but more vigilance is needed at all levels. I’ve been consistent in saying we want to partner with the federal government, as we have been through our border strike force efforts. This Monday, members of the U.S. Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee are coming to Arizona, and I will personally be making the case for enhanced security along our border to build on the efforts already underway. It's clear, our nation needs to up its game and improve border resources if we are going to protect our homeland." syrian-refugees-at-us-mexico-border
· Congressman Paul Gosar was scheduled to speak to the San Tan Republicans this evening, but he didn’t get back to Arizona in time due to the House Vote On H.R. 4038. house-passes-bill-bar-syrian-refugees-u-s-without-more-vetting The House passed the bill with a 289-137 vote including about 50 Democrats Bill heads to the Senate now where Democrats under Harry Reid vow to stop it and Obama says he will veto. Contact your senators at http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
· CD1 Candidate Ken Bennett has been named to the National Republican Congressional Committee’s Young Guns program as “On the Radar.” CD1 Candidate Gary Kiehne has also been placed along the Young Guns “On the Radar.”
· “Hillary Clinton can’t walk away from President Obama’s failing ISIS strategy because she helped craft it and even praised it," Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short said in a statement. "The fact Hillary Clinton said President Obama was ‘making the right moves’ combating ISIS while it was making gains across the Middle East shows she’s the wrong person to take on and defeat this growing terrorist threat.” hillary-clinton-to detail-plan-for combatting-'radical-jihadism'
· Former LD13 Chairman Robert Branch: You are a coward Obama! You stand on foreign solid and call 60% of the governors of the United States cowards when all they want to do is protect their citizens; this makes you the biggest coward I have ever seen. You hate America and Americans. You have never worn a uniform and carried a gun to protect our country; I have and millions like me that think you are the biggest joke ever played on America. You stand on that stage and say that your strategy is working even when it is apparent to the entire world that you do not have a clue to what you are doing. While everyone in this world is trying to figure out how to stop ISIS, you decide to wage war on 60% of the states, and their citizens, within the United States. You are a disgrace, a coward, and a joke.
· PCs Don and Patti Woolley: As you probably heard, 8 Syrians have been taken into custody on the Texas border with Mexico... We hope the Republicans keep fighting this issue!
· PC Jane Schutte: Thanks for your website information on commenting against Common Core. I had a response back to Basics, etc. ready and then saw the Arizona Republican Assembly idea of adopt the Massachusetts Standards. I went with that. I hope many, many others do too. You provide a great service Frosty of getting information to all of us. Thanks
· CD1 candidate Ken Bennett: Just wanted to shoot you a quick campaign update. Today I got news that I am being placed on the National Republican Congressional Committee’s Young Guns program as “On the Radar”! You can watch the video at Bennett update. Basically, this means that a lot of people are watching our campaign and people are taking notice. I think that I have impressed them with how quickly we are building our campaign team and how we have made waves in the district already.
· Arizona Project Chairman Ron Ludders: Our President has called the horror filled Paris massacre a "Setback". The question is a setback for who? ISIS? the French? the world? the USA or Obama's personal agenda. Russia's Putin is now clearly the leader of the world's nations. Obama has given it up by default. Obama's insistence on relocating 100,000 Syrian refugees into the several states (against the wishes of a majority of the Country's Governors) begs the question - "what kind of fools support a "leader?" (Obama) who puts its citizens in unnecessary jeopardy while helping an enemy invade its country?"
· Alex Meluskey, Candidate for U.S. Senate - Arizona, will speak at the Yavapai Chapter of the Arizona Republican Assembly Nov 21, at 11am at Augie’s Restaurant, 1721 E State Hwy 69, Prescott, AZ 86301. Contact: Comm Dir Joel Andres Frewa (954) 907-3292 www.Meluskey.com
· LD14 Passes Convention of States Resolution
Convention Of States / Article V / U S Constitution
A Resolution to Determine the Sense of LD14
In Accordance with LD 14 Bylaws
Submitted by Bruce M Piepho, PC, Sierra Vista #27
Generally expressed opinions of the American public include, but are not limited to:
§ Whereas; Washington, DC has become the ultimate rule maker in violation of their limited and enumerated limits under the Constitution.
§ Whereas; The Founders of the Constitution retained both the power and the duty of the several States to guard against abuse of power by the federal government.
§ Whereas; The federal government has created a crushing national debt through improper and imprudent spending.
§ Whereas; The federal government has invaded the legitimate and constitutional role of the States.
§ Whereas; The federal government has ceased to abide by a proper interpretation of the Constitution of the United States as originally intended by the Founders.
§ Article V of the Constitution gives the States both the right and the method to call a Convention of States to discuss solutions to the above listed grievances and to propose amendments to the Constitution, for ratification by the States, in order to clarify and place clear restraints on the above and related abuses of power,
By vote in accordance with current LD14 bylaws, the Precinct Committeemen here present in our meeting, the fourteenth of November, 2015, do so vote our Precinct Committeemen opinion as to our sense of the appropriateness and the timing of a Convention of States, in accordance with Article V, US Constitution. See full story at LD14 Convention of States Support Resolution
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 8 pm, Tues., Dec 1 in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 hear political consultant Dick Morris on "How to Win an Election" via Skype. Contact: John Madeira firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sabino High School Young Republicans will meet Fri., Nov 20 at 5000 N Bowes Road., Tucson, AZ 85749. Contact: PCRP 321-1492 email@example.com
· Volunteers Are Needed for the Congressman Martha McSally petition walk is scheduled at 2 pm., Sat., Nov 21 starting at the corner of Speedway and Harris, 9495 E Speedway Blvd., Tucson AZ 85710. RSVP to McSally at 321-1492.
· Today, The Senate Committee On Energy And Natural Resources passed the Grand Canyon Bison Management Act, a bill introduced by US Sens John McCain and Jeff Flake that would establish a management plan to reduce the population of hybrid bison overrunning Grand Canyon National Park. The plan would include lethal culling by skilled public volunteers in a program coordinated with the Arizona Game and Fish Department. The bill would also allow authorized volunteers who cull bison from inside Grand Canyon National Park to take home the full animal carcass. “We are grateful that the Committee has passed our bill with bipartisan support, bringing us one step closer to addressing the Grand Canyon’s unmanageable bison problem,” said McCain and Flake. “Today, there are roughly 600 cross-breeds of cattle and bison that have wandered inside Grand Canyon National Park and are now destroying the park’s vegetation and threatening public safety. Our bill would direct the National Park Service to allow authorized hunters to cull a limited number of these cattle-bison and take home the full animal carcass under carefully controlled conditions. While current regulations require the park to spend taxpayer dollars to contract-out culling services to sharpshooters, our bill would tap volunteer hunters who are eager to help maintain the environmental health of Grand Canyon National Park at no expense to the taxpayer. We look forward to working with our colleagues to include this bill in the larger Sportsmen’s legislation as it advances through Congress,” they said. Last month, the House Committee on Natural Resources included a companion amendment sponsored by Congressman Paul Gosar in the House-passed Sportsmen’s Heritage and Recreational Enhancement Act.
· LDs 3 and 4 will meet at 9 am., Sat., Nov 21 at Golden Coral Restaurant, 6383 S Midvale Park Road. Tucson, Arizona. Contact: PCRP 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Queen Creek Republican Club will meet at 9 am., Sat., Nov 21 in the Madera Clubhouse Ballroom #3. 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ. Contact: PCRP 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Nov 23 with Archie Dickison regarding Arizona’s Enabling Act. Phoenix Police officer Butch Titus will address the relationships of police and the community. AP meets at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85208. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
· The National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame announced today that Arizona Governor Doug Ducey and Arizona Cardinals President Michael Bidwill have been named co-inductees into the NFF Leadership Hall of Fame. They will be honored together Jan. 7 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix during an affair that will serve as a kickoff event leading up to the College Football Playoff (CFP) National Championship, which will take place Jan. 11 at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
· American’s For Prosperity’s (AFP) National Day of Action activities are scheduled for Nov 21 at:
ü 2-6 pm., Dewey phone bank from Sue Goodchild’s home, 1056 N. Swiss St., Dewey, AZ 86327. Contact: Karen MacKean - AFP Northern Arizona Field Director firstname.lastname@example.org (480) 220 – 9450
ü 10 am-4 pm, Phoenix phone bank/neighborhood walks, AFP Phoenix Field Office, 3835 North 32nd St., Suite #7, Phoenix, AZ 85018. Contact: Chalon Hutson - AFP Phoenix Director email@example.com (480) 215 – 4064 or Jason Lloyd - AFP Phoenix Director firstname.lastname@example.org (480) 589 – 7564
ü 11 am-5 pm, Tucson Phone Bank, AFP Tucson Field Office, 181 South Tucson Blvd, Suite #103, Tucson, AZ 85716. Contact: Jaimie Kleshock - AFP Tucson Field Director email@example.com 520-392-0260
· The Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Nov 30 with Black Conservative activist Ted Hayes who will address Racial Healing. Hayes is a breath of fresh air in the red hot topic of racial tension and division being fostered by the Obama Administration, according to AP Chairman Ron Ludders. Hayes is making this trip from Calfornia to Arizona to address two sides to the racial conflicts in America. Contact: Ludders 602.677.1496
· National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash will address the Pima County Republican Club at 11:30 am.,Tues., Nov 24 at 450 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716. Contact: PCRP 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita will meet at 9 am., Fri., Nov 27 at 301 W Camino Casa Verde Green Valley, AZ 85614. Contact: PCRP 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) has established a Speakers Bureau of highly qualified members who are available to speak to conservative clubs and community organizations, including Republican Clubs, AFRW Chapters and AzRA Chapters. The current speakers and their topics are:
ü Dr. Vicki Alger - Education Policy; Standards; ESA's; etc E-mail: Vicki@vickialger.com
ü A J LaFaro - Ballot Harvesting; Close the Primary E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ü Phil Mason - K-12 Education Finance E-Mail: Gopphil@aol.com
ü Dan Schultz - PC Recruitment E-Mail: email@example.com
Additional speakers who will address critical issues facing Arizona will be announced soon. If you know a strong conservative who either is already an AzRA member or who believes in AzRA principles who could be a candidate for the Speakers Bureau, please contact Executive Director Phil Mason at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Arizona Project Will Host A Ted Hayes Workshop entitled "Heal America: Take Back the 14th Amendment & Moral High Ground" at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Dec 3 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028. The 14th Amendment gives birthright citizenship to those who were Slaves during that sad part of American history. Today it is being used by illegal aliens to foster the "anchor baby" conflict. Hayes suggests you attend the Nov 30 discussion before attending the workshop so you will be able to hit the ground running. Arizona Project plans to video tape the Nov 30 meeting. . Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· Arizona Project is planning a 6 pm., Dec 7 Christmas Party/potluck at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028. Santa will arrive at 6:30 pm. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· The Strategic Team that brought down Congressman Eric Cantor will present “How to Bag a RINO” to the Arizona Project at 6:30 pm., Mon., Dec 14. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· LD17 will meet with Concerned Veterans for America Arizona State Director Matt Dobson at 7 pm., Nov 24 at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Building, (smaller building on south side of parking lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. LD17 regularly meets on the last Tuesday of the month. Map Here Contact: Dr. Shadow Asgari LD17shadow@gmail.com
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will view ‘Disinformation, The Secret Strategy to Destroy the West” at its 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 movie night at Fire Station #43, 4110 E Chandler Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85044 (Ahwatukee). Enter and park on the west side.
· Forests-Ready-For Christmas-Tree-Cutting-Season Permits no longer available at chain of sporting good stores, must be purchased at forest service ranger stations.
· Senate Candidate Kelli Ward will address the Wickenburg Republicans Club at 7 pm, Mon. Nov 23 at the Lifeline Ambulance, 1155 Tegner. Registered Republicans welcome. Contact: Frosty Taylor email@example.com
· The Sun City West Republican Club will hold its December meeting at 8:30 am,. Sat., Dec 5 at the Sun City West Foundations Building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West Arizona hear an update by Board of Supervisors Clint Hickman. Hickman will also induct the newly elected 2016 officers. The doors open at 8am with coffee and donuts being served. $2 admission to help pay for the cost of the room. Information: call 602-421-8877.
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of the Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) at 6:30 pm., Mon, Nov 23 at 408 N Sacaton St., #2, Casa Grande, AZ (new venue) to hear Arizona Corporation Commission incumbent Susan Bitter-Smith. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
· Incumbents LD11 Sen. Steve Smith, Rep Mark Finchem, and Rep Vince Leach are asking their constituents to sign their 2016 election petitions on line at https://apps.azsos.gov/apps/election/eps/petition/VoterPetnAuth.aspx
· LD13 House Candidate Ray Kouns needs help gathering petition signatures to get on the ballot. You can sign on line at the www.azsos.gov Contact Kouns at 928-685-3284 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Phil Cobbin Of Rimrock is forming an LD6 Study Committee “to get enough LD6 PC’s organized to muscle past the county chairs who have generally been useless.” Interested persons can contact him at 928-525-4393.
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan has announced that filing paperwork for candidates who have filed for the Presidential Preference Election, scheduled for March 22, 2016, is available online, and will be updated regularly as candidates file: azsos.gov/elections/voting-election/
Candidates for the PPE have until December 14 to file. In order to file as a presidential candidate, the candidate must have 500 valid signatures from qualified electors or qualified for the ballot in two other states with primary elections. Contact: Kim Crawford, Communications Manager 602-542-2228 email@example.com
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey, Clair Van Steenwyk and David Pizer are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ü Pizer: Contact 602 790-8800 email@example.com
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· San Tan Republicans will meet at NOV 21.
· The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party is hosting “Four ‘Outlaws’ – One Day – One Location” at 1:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 in the private dining room of the Steak Our Restaurant in Sonoita, AZ. The event features Kelli Ward, who is looking to “unseat” Sen John McCain; Edna San Miguel, who is ‘”gunning” for Raul Grijalva’s US House seat; Shelly Kais, who wants to become a member of the “R” Posse in LD2; and Chris Ackerley, who is ‘hankering’ for a second term in LD2.
· The Western Pinal Republicans will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton firstname.lastname@example.org
· Breakfast with Judge of the Peace Clancy Jayne is scheduled from 8-10 am., Sat., Nov 21 at the Q Bar & Grill, 20818 N 19th, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. Speakers include Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams with Rep. Karen Fann as Master of Ceremonies. $50 per person. RSVP: 623-492-9976
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan will address the 9 am., Sat, Nov 21 Fountain Hills Republican Club meeting. KFYI radio personality Mike Broomhead will be featured at the 9 am. Dec 12 Christmas Party in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montand Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ. Contact: Club Sec. Boe James, at FHRepublican@gmail.com or FHRepublicanClub.org.
· The Pinal Republican Committee will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton email@example.com
· LDs 3 and 4 will meet at 9 am., Sat., Nov 21 at Golden Coral Restaurant, 6383 S Midvale Park Road. Tucson, Arizona. Contact: PCRP 623-321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Queen Creek Republican Club will meet at 9 am., Sat., Nov 21 in the Madera Clubhouse Ballroom #3. 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ. Contact: PCRP 623-321-1492 email@example.com
· Moral Action Ministry presents “Standing for Life in a Culture of Death” between 9:45 am and 12:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 at Dream City Church North Scottsdale Campus, 28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 featuring two short documentary’s on a early Margaret Sanger interview and Eugencis in this country in the 1920s and 30s, along with three speakers – Dave Everitt, co-found of Crisis Pregnancy Centers; Freedom Fires Shane Krauser on Constitution vs Abortion, and Jayson Walsh, AZ Right to Life. Donations welcome. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-818-8838.
· LD15 (North Phoenix Republicans) will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 24 at Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Avenue and Deer Valley Road. Visitors welcome. Speakers include House Education Chair Paul Boyer addressing “Funding AZ Education Using Land Trust Funds and Aimee Rigler, Director of Communications and Government Relations for Arizona Free Enterprise. Contact Chairman David Henderson email@example.com
· LD 26 Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Nov 24, at the Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Sign in at 6:30 pm. Contact: Matt Nelson, Secretary, LD 26 Republicans.
· The Maricopa Republican Club meets 10am at Villages Community Center, City of Maricopa.
· The Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots will not meet on Nov 27 due to the Thanksgiving weekend. The club normally meets the 2nd and 4th Fridays. Contact: Leader: Bob Stannard, 602-531-0250.
· Republican Women of Pinal County meet at 10am at Saddlebrooke Club House in Tucson.
· Big-List: All-These-Terror-Attacks-In-US-Covered-Up-By-Feds Dozens Committed By Muslim Immigrants In Last 2 Years
· Big List: All These Terror Attacks In U.S. Covered Up By Feds Dozens Committed By Muslim Immigrants In Last 2 Years
· Idaho Governors-Wife-Undermines-His-Plan-To-Stop-Refugees 'People Need Reassurance And A Paper Bag To Breathe Into'
· Global Jihad Resistance Class 101 By Alan Korwin
· AZ Republic: Hypocrites In Face Of ISIS Jihadist Attacks Newspaper Lobs Misplaced Brickbats At Conservative Republicans
· Govs: Public Safety Trumps Political Correctness AZ Gov. Doug Ducey Makes Proper Decision Regarding “Refugee” Resettlement
· Sham-Candidates-Aid-McCain Can’t Win Candidates Flood The Field, Assist McCain
· Illegal-Aliens-Can-Stay-In-USA-But-Not Tamales
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
- Mizzou Students Abandon Opportunity In Support Of Lies
- It’s Not A Lack Of Black Teachers – It’s Disinterested Black Parents
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
PARIS TERRORIST ATTACK
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
· Parents-Irate-After-Students-Told-To-Sing-Muslim-Tune 'This Is Their Fight Song.
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
· Kerrys-Bogus-Comparison Charlie Hebdo And The Recent Terrorism In Paris More Alike Than Different