- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ▼ December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Web Master John Strasser
Monday – Dec 14, 2015
· A Bridge For Santa A Bit Of Christmas Cheer
· Woman's Shopping Experience Goes Viral Something To Think About During Hectic Holiday Shopping.
· Correction: Yesterday Linda Brickman’s MCRC Member-at-Large candidacy announcement reads that she and John have been married 21 years. My typo. They have been married 32 years. - ft
· Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump will host a campaign rally at noon, Wed., Dec 16 in a private hangar at the Phoenix–Mesa Gateway Airport - International Air Response - 6250 South Taxiway Circle Mesa, AZ 85212 - View Map In order to gain access to the venue please exit San Tan 202 at Power Road, drive south on Power and head east on Pecos. Turn north onto Sossaman and east on Velocity Way to parking. Free public parking across the street from the venue. Trump's rally will be one day after the Republican debate in Las Vegas. Doors open at 10 am. Personal carry-in items limited. Free Tickets Here: donald-j-trump-in-mesa-az-tickets-
· Joe, Glenda, and Brad Hobbs will be attending the Trump event on Wednesday and have space for one person to ride along, leaving from Avondale (McDowell and Rancho Santa Fe area) at about 9:30am. Call 480-381-2380 if you want to ride along.
· Call To Action: The Ahwatukee Tea Party is asking taxpayers to help them protest the renewal of a $1 a year, 15 year lease agreement between the Tempe Union High School District and the City of Tempe for Benedict Park (Kyrene & Guadalupe). Opponents say the tempe-union-high-school-district-is-financially-supporting-the city of tempe. Contact the TUHSD Board Members http://www.tempeunion.org/domain/33 or attend the 7 pm., Dec 16 TUHSD Board meeting. Contact Tea Party at firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD18 PC Peggy McClain: For those who live in or know somebody in the Tempe Union High School District, please contact the school board by 12-16-15 regarding the following issue. (Tempe Union includes Tempe High, McClintock, Marcos de Niza, Corona del Sol, Mt. Pointe, Desert Vista, and Compadre High Schools.) Those of you in Tempe Union, but live in Ahwatukee or Chandler, this may be of special interest to you.
It appears Tempe Union, owners of Benedict Park at the corner of Kyrene and Guadalupe, has been leasing the property to the City of Tempe. It's nice that both entities are working together. However, it's time to renew the lease. Tempe Union, the brilliant finance managers that they are, has been charging the City of Tempe $1/year to lease Benedict Park for 15 years. CityTempe/benedict fields lease This is not a typo, it is $1/year. You know, the City of Tempe has had a lot of expenses what with those new bike lanes and attractive candlesticks they have erected along McClintock Drive. Why not just charge the City of Tempe 50 cents/year and give us Tempe folks a break?
Seriously, we hear constantly that there isn't enough money "for the kids." Why hasn't TUHSD charged the going rate? Think of what that money could have been used for--maybe teachers? Students? Smaller classrooms? Instead, we got swindled into a tax increase 6 weeks ago. Please email the TUHSD Board by December 16, 2015 if you think they should be better stewards of our assets and assess the going rate to lease Benedict Park and charge accordingly. Also, come to the board meeting Wednesday night at 7PM, 500 W. Guadalupe Tempe, at the northwest corner of Guadalupe and Kyrene, just next to the infamous Benedict Park. Contact McClain at email@example.com Contact board members: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Note Of Interest: Protesters have pointed out that Tempe City Councilman David Schapira is a former TUHSD Board member.
· The Arizona Republican Lawyers Association will host Arizona Senate President Andy Biggs and Rep Eddie Farnsworth to discuss the past year in the Arizona Legislature at its Thurs., Dec 17 luncheon at Polsinelli, 1 E Washington St #1200, Phoenix, AZ 85004. CLE will be provided, and, as a special Holiday gift to our members, admission and lunch is free! RSVP to email@example.com
· US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey and his wife Roberta are hosting a Christmas Open House Fundraiser between 6-9 pm., Sat., Dec 19 at 26100 North 82nd Street, Scottsdale AZ 85255. R S V P Suggested contribution $100. RSVP does not obligate you to contribute. Contributions can be made online or at the party. Please RSVP by Thurs, Dec 17, 2015. Contact: Director of Events Allison Mary firstname.lastname@example.org 480-628-2763
· Congressman David Schweikert’s Holiday Reception is scheduled between 5:30-7 pm, Mon., Dec 21 at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Road, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253. Reception admission $50. Co-host $250. Co-chair $500. Cabinet - $5,000 or Make Check Made Payable To: “Friends Of David Schweikert” P.O. Box 15785 • Phoenix, Az 85060. RSVP—Oliver Schwab’s cell (480) 522-4999 or email@example.com
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will hold its 6:30 pm., Thurs., Dec 17 meeting at the Fire Station #43 at 4110 E Chandler Blvd. They will resume meetings at 6:30 pm., Jan 21 at the Clarion Hotel, 5121 E. La Puente Ave., 51 St. & Elliot Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85044. firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Full Week Of GOP Related Activities can be viewed when you scroll down to the Calendar of Events section. - ft
· Americans for Prosperity are not happy with Sen Jeff Dial’s voting record, so they are mounting a “Jeff Dial - Dial D for Disappointing” campaign that includes going door to door throughout his district to alert voters of his voting record on fiscal policy issues, according to Arizona Director Tom Jenney email@example.com Here are the concerns:
ü Dial voted against Governor Doug Ducey's fiscally conservative balanced budget. His failure to support the budget almost caused the state to spend millions of dollars we can't afford.
ü Dial single-handedly blocked passage of the Truth in Spending budget transparency bill, by not even allowing the bill to be heard in his committee.
ü Dial scored 47 percent on AFP-Arizona's 2016 Legislative Scorecard, earning him the designation of "Friend of Big Government."
ü Dial's cumulative score on the Legislative Scorecard is 51 percent, earning him the designation of "Needs Improvement."
The 2016 legislative session that begins in January will give Senator Dial another chance to get it right and vote for fiscally conservative policies, according to Field Director Leslie White. Tell Senator Dial to stop listening to the teacher unions and the Big Spenders and start listening to the hard-working taxpayers in his district. This Link to contact Dial. To join AFP field teams for door canvassing action in Dial's district (Ahwatukee/Tempe/West Chandler), contact Leslie White at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Activist Stephen Sivigliano: Obummer is trying to import thousands of muslim refugees, but he refuses to bring in Christian refugees. How many idiots still believe he is a Christian? In spite of the fact that Glenn Beck is not very popular with some Americans, he is spending his own time and money to actually go to the Christian refugees, and transport them to a safe haven in Slovakia. At least they have a better chance of keeping their heads, not that it matters to our "messiah." He is proving that it can be done, and by American citizens without guv. interference or expense. I wish we had a president who actually cared about his people.
· Jeff-Flake-Visits-Islamic-Extremist-Who-Chastised-Moderate-Muslims By: Daniel Horowitz - Our country faces its most existential threat ever—a subversive pan-Islamic Jihad that has been allowed to settle within our borders over the past few decades. The mix of mass migration from the Middle East and the intimidation of the Muslim Brotherhood against moderate Muslims have created a ubiquitous threat in every corner of our nation. Yet Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) wants you to know that he is a good person. Yes, he is a good person because he is not concerned with the problem; he is concerned about those of us who chronicle the problem. Seeking the laudatory headlines from the media he’s successfully elicited, Flake went on a solidarity mission to the Islamic Center of the Northeast Valley in Scottsdale, AZ. During his sanctimonious pilgrimage, Flake outrageously asserted that Mohammad was persecuted like leaders of other faiths. “Early persecution drove Mohammed from Mecca to Medina," bellowed Flake. He forgot about the pit stop Mohammed took to slaughter Jews (the “Banu Qurayza”). See full article flake-visits-islamic-extremist
· More Government Overreach: Mohave County received a significant setback in its fight for county water rights this past month, according to Supervisors Buster Johnson. The Arizona Supreme Court ruled in favor of allowing Freeport McMoRan to transfer water from Planet Ranch well fields near Wikieup in Mohave County to mining operations in Bagdad in Yavapai County. “This ruling holds great significance for local government throughout the state,” Johnson said. “The Supreme Court basically ruled that a multi-national corporation can collaborate with state and federal government and ignore local communities when it comes to surface water,” he explained. “Freeport’s transfer of water rights is just one example of the many there is in regards to the federal government allowing local community’s water rights to be taken away,” he continued.
· National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash: While taking a victory lap on his dangerous climate deal in France our feckless president still has a serious problem with the rise of home grown terror. Obama recently took a rare opportunity to speak from The Oval Office to address the San Bernadino attacks. Rather than channeling his inner John F […] See full statement at Home grown terror problem
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar after the Government Accountability Office (GAO) reported that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) violated a federal law, which prohibits lobbying by federal agencies and engaged in covert propaganda in order to promote its Waters of the United States (WOTUS) regulation: “Today’s report by GAO confirms that the EPA, with the help of Administrator Gina McCarthy, has pulled off a hat trick of lawlessness in order to force WOTUS down the throats of the American people. This includes illegally publishing propaganda violating federal law in order to mandate an unconstitutional federal water grab which in turn, Administrator McCarthy committed perjury before Congress and lied about WOTUS to the American public. “Despite this rare feat of deceit, this behavior has become the status quo for an Obama Administration that has blatantly disregarded the rule of law to enact its partisan agenda. The EPA has solidified itself as a rogue wing of Obama’s far-left army of environmental extremists. This dangerous precedent of executive overreach must be stopped by Congress. I call on my colleagues to support my efforts to block all funding for the new WOTUS regulation in the Omnibus spending bill and send a message to the Obama Administration that no one, not even the president, is above the rule of law.” See full report: Non-Partisan Audit Confirms Latest Feat of Deceit by the EPA: Illegal WOTUS Propaganda
· After 25 Years Of Monitoring The US Fish And Wildlife Service has decided not to list the Sonoran Desert Tortoise as endangered. According to officials, the Sonoran population has remained stable over the years. “It baffles me that it took 25 years and a considerable amount of resources before the federal government realized that the Sonoran tortoise is not threatened in Arizona,” Mohave Supervisor Buster Johnson said. Fifteen million acres of land in Arizona would have been designated as critical habitat for the Sonoran tortoise had USFW classified it as endangered. “Listing the species as threatened or endangered would have had a direct impact on economic development in Mohave County,” said Johnson “The agricultural community would have been banned from future development on lands deemed critical to the tortoise, and future housing or mining projects in this area would have never occurred. Any disturbance to the area deemed a critical habitat would have been strictly watched resulting in a delay for the County being able to get federal permits for road repairs and flood control projects,” Johnson said. See official report: Sonoran tortoise
· US Taking 100K Muslim Refugees Per Year …Well, as it turns out, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie revealed last week on Fox that the Obama administration has been bringing in refugees by plane for quite a while. But will these refugees ever make TV news. No way! Middle of the night, landing at rotating small regional airports, they quickly jump on common charter buses. TV cameras will never be there. And just look at the numbers. Everyone is getting all excited about Obama saying he would bring in 10,000 refugees from Syria. In the first 5 years of the Obama presidency, the U.S. gave out green cards to over 680,000 immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, in recent years, 100,000 new Muslim immigrants are brought into the United States each year, and it’s growing at a rate of about 10% per year. So this battle in the press about whether or not to reject the president’s plan to bring in 10,000 more is nothing but a distraction. The truth is that in the last 5 years, we have admitted more Muslims into the U.S. already than the entire Muslim population of Belgium – and that entire country is on lockdown from the Friday the 13th terrorist event in adjoining France. See Chris Christie
· McCain, Flake & Sullivan Host Field Hearing In Gilbert, Arizona On VA Choice Card, Management & Accountability At Phoenix VA The hearing was the third in a series of committee hearings being hosted in cities around the country on the implementation of the Choice Card program, as well as wait-times and quality of care at the VA. Prepared witness testimony here. McCain’s opening statement here.
· US Senators John McCain And Jeff Flake sent a letter to Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Secretary Robert McDonald regarding a report by the VA’s Office of Accountability Review (OAR) determining that a senior manager at the Phoenix VA Health Care System, who was originally due to testify at a Senate Veterans Affairs Committee field hearing in Gilbert, Arizona today, retaliated against a Phoenix VA employee and whistleblower. Despite the report’s findings, the senior VA manager remains in a leadership position and there is no evidence that any disciplinary action has been taken against the individual. In light of this information, the senior VA manager was asked not to testify at today’s field hearing. See Whistleblower Retaliation At Phoenix VA
· Revealed: Secret U.S. Policy on Visa Screening Process Prohibited Officials From Reviewing Social Media Accounts A secret policy in place at least through the fall of 2014 reportedly prohibited U.S. immigration officials from analyzing social media activity as part of the screening process for foreign nationals applying for visas. John Cohen, former acting under-secretary at the Department of Homeland Security for intelligence and... Read More.
· A British Special Air Service Sniper is being hailed a hero after killing three jihadis and two Islamic State guards with just three bullets, potentially saving hundreds of innocent lives. An unnamed military veteran from the United Kingdom was about 2,600 feet away from an Islamic State bomb... READ MORE
· The U.S. Army has decided to refer the case of Sgt. Robert B. Bergdahl to a general court-martial to face charges of 'desertion' and 'endangering the safety' of his unit. charges-against-bergdahl-referred-to-trial-by-court-martial
· German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Sunday that she wanted to “drastically decrease” the number of refugees coming to Germany, indicating she would willing to compromise with critics within her own conservative party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU). These critics have charged that her open-door policy posed security risks to Germany and would expand the government welfare rolls. Read more
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots Have Canceled the Dec 15 meeting, because it conflicts with the Republican Debate on CNN. No more meeting scheduled in 2015 due to anticipated Christmas social commitments of the membership. Contact: John Madeira email@example.com
· The Palo Verde Republican Women’s Annual Christmas Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 pm., Dec.15 at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Speaker: Lin Sue Cooney, anchor of Channel 12 news for 30 years, and a contributor to “Raising Arizona Kids” magazine. She currently works as the Director of Community Engagement at Hospice of the Valley and has published a book, “Off Camera: A Collection of Essays About Children and Families.” Proceeds from her book signing go to Hospice of the Valley. Social 11:00, Program/Lunch 11:30, lunch is $26 cash or check, $27 by credit card. Contact Edith Stock for reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-298-7818.
· The Verde Valley Republican Women's Christmas Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., Wed., Dec 16 at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ. 11 am social. $20 per person. Door Prizes and Music provided by Eric Williams. RSVP: Carol: 928-301-2121 or email@example.com
· The Republican Women of Prescott plan their Holiday Bazaar Luncheon between 10am-2 pm, Tues., Dec 15 at the Prescott Resort Hwy 69 in Prescott. Lunch and Program 11:30 am- 1pm. $20 per person. The Prescott High School Show Choir and the Sweet Adelines will perform. AzFRW President Loraine Pellegrino will be the special guest and will install the 2016. There will be local vendors in the RWOP Mall and a special RWOP Bakery. RSVP: Elsie Tyree, firstname.lastname@example.org, 928-778-0235 or Pam Calhoon, email@example.com, 928 778-7157.
· The Pima GOP Presidential Debate Watch Party is scheduled at 7 pm, Tues., Dec 15 at Hot Rods - 10500 E Old Vail Road, Tucson. Contact: (520) firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Annual Christmas Potluck dinner is scheduled between 6-8:30 pm., Dec 15 at the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. A side room will be set aside for those wishing to watch the Presidential Debate. Bring your favorite dish. The rest will be furnished. RSVP with what you are bringing to Shirley at: email@example.com or Vera at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please bring prepacked food goods for the Foothills Food Bank to help families in need. Contact: 602-821-4675
· The Pima County Republican Club meets at 11:30 am., Tues., Dec 15 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716.
· The Dave Giles for Congress Campaign Holiday-Christmas Appreciation Shindig scheduled from 5-7 pm., Dec 16 at the Keg Steakhouse, 3065 W Chandler Ave., Chandler, AZ 85226. RSVP to Bea Rocklin at email@example.com or 602-499-8600.
· The East Valley and Red Mountain Tea Party Reunion Potluck Christmas Party is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Wed., Dec 16 at Burke Basic school, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa, Az 85210. Families with last name starting A-O should bring an entrée or appetizer. Last names starting P-Z should bring a dessert.
· Grassroots Tea Party activists will meet at 6:30 pm., Wed, Dec 16 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Road, Phx with Dr. Lance Hurley to discuss “The Bill of Right.” Order from the menu at 6 pm.
· A Fundraising Reception in honor of Sen Adam Driggs, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee , and Rep Sonny Borrelli, chairman of the House Public Safety and Military Affairs Committee, is scheduled at 4:30 pm., Wed., Dec 16 at the University Club, 39 E Monte Vista Road, Phx. Contributions to Friends of Adam Driggs, 4231 E Clarendon, Phoenix, Az 85018 and Borrelli Senate Committee, 2650 Diablo Drive, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406.
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party: Thurs., Dec 17 meeting at the Fire Station #43 at 4110 E Chandler Blvd. Meetings will resume at the Clarion Hotel in January 2016. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arizona Republican Lawyers Association will meet Dec 17 for a legislative year review with Senate President Andy Biggs. RSVP: email@example.com Details tba.
· The Colorado River Tea Party Christmas Party Potluck is scheduled at 6 pm., Thurs., Dec 17 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 (last bldg behind church) in Yuma, AZ. The group meets the first and third Thursdays of the month. Contact : wwwthe.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· Chino Valley Republicans will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Dec 17 at Randall’s Restaurant at the Prescott Golf & Country Club to hear Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas. Socal 5 pm. RSVP: Sue Goodyear at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-636-7355.
· LD25, The Republican Party of Mesa, will hold it Christmas meeting and potluck at 7 pm., Thurs., Dec 17 at the Charles K Luster Building (Mesa Utility Building), 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ. Former LD-25 Chairman Paul Whetten will make a presentation on the history of the American Flag with actual flags. Any candidate for office that attend will be given 5 minutes to speak. Contact: Chairman Ian Murray Ian@DesignedForLife.com (602)524-7786.
· A Cookie Exchange And “Cookies For Davis Monthan Airmen”: 10 am - noon, Sat., Dec 19 in the Wilmot Library Community Room, 530 N Wilmot. Partipants are asked either bring home-made cookies for the airmen, or for both the exchange and for the airmen. Parralee Schneider says the first year people donated enough cookies for one squadron. Last year they had enough for two squadrons. This year’s goal is three squadrons. The event is sponsored by the LD10, Tucson Republican Women & Eastside Republicans. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 OR email@example.com
· A book signing is scheduled for “The Life And Death Of Former Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever – Accident Or Murder”, the recently released “tell-all” on the life of well-liked Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever. co-authors William Daniel and Larry Dempster, The Hastings Bookstore in Sierra Vista will conduct a book signing between 13 pm, Dec 19. The book is a “…record of the events that shaped Sheriff Dever’s extraordinary life… and pushed him into the national stage.” Contact: 529-586-7700.
· LD 3 & LD4: 9 am., Sat., Dec 19 at the Golden Coral Resturant. 6383 S Midvale Park Road. Tucson, Arizona.
· The (Tuscon) Eastside Republicans:10 am., Sat., Dec 19 at 530 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, Arizona 85710.
· The Yuma Territorial Gun Show is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm., Sat and Sun, Dec 19 and 20 at the Yuma Civic Center.
· The First United Methodist Church of Gilbert and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are hosting “Handel’s Messiah, community sing-along with orchestra, at 6 pm., Sun., Dec 20 at Gilbert Stapley Stake Center, 1100 N Cooper Road., Gilbert AZ
· Former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas will address “Article III: Reign in the Liberal Judges” at 7 pm., Mon, Dec 21 to the Leisure World Republican Club, 908 S Power Road. Enter at the main gate.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Pima County Republican Club:1:30 am., Tues., Dec 22 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716.
· Mrs. Santa Claus will be at the Fountain Hills Branch Library Reading Lounge from 10-11 am., Tues., Dec 22, followed by face painting by Joan Langdon and holiday treats from Chef Chrys.
· Senate-Panel-Hearing-- Phoenix-VA 'Not Much Has Changed’, Doctor Testifies
· Hudbay Ceo David Garofalo Resigns Leaving Company Mired In Debt And Stock Hovering Near Five-Year Lows
· McCain, Flake & Sullivan Host Field Hearing In Gilbert, AZ On VA Choice Card, Management & Accountability At Phoenix Va
· Judge-Orders-US-Landlord-To-Learn-Islam 'This Is A Constitutional Outrage'
· Evangelical Pastor On Trial For Branding Islam 'Satanic' Government Prosecutors Claim Message 'Grossly Offensive'
· 6-Missouri-Walmarts-Now-Report-Bulk-Cell-Phone-Purchases-By-Middle-Eastern-Men; Dozens-Of-Propane-Tanks-Stolen-In-KC
· Paul Ryan: Intent On Funding Muslim “Refugees“ The Time Has Come To Act In The Best Interests Of Americans And Ditch The PC Blather
· Romney: McCain Senate “Lion” — Did He Mean Lyin‘? Scenes From McCain’s Pathetically Low Turnout 2016 Campaign Kickoff
· Donald-Trumpted-Cruz-To-Keynote-SC Tea Party Convention
· “Obama Evidencing His Delusional, Dangerous Attitude Towards Dealing With Isis”
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
SAN BERNARDINO MASSACRE
· Report: Terror Cells In America: 100 Disposable Cell Phones Purchased In Missouri: “These People Were Foreign Speaking”
· Twin-Cities-Terror-Hub-10th-Man-Faces-ISIS-Charges 'Abdirizak Warsame Conspired With Others To Travel To Syria'
PARIS TERRORIST ATTACK
WAR ON WOMEN
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
· SAS Sniper Becomes Legend After Taking Out Five Terrorists With Just Three Bullets Moments Before Their Suicide Mission: Report
· U.S. Army Makes Big Decision About Ban On Sikh Soldier’s Beard And Turban — But Is The Battle Really Over?
· Al Sharpton Is Getting Fired For This Ironic Reason Sharpton Has Been No Stranger To Accusing Other People Of Racial Discrimination, But Is Rarely On The Receiving End Of The Accusations. After Years Of …
DEPT OF JUSTICE
· Loretta Lynch Might Have Accidentally Revealed Obama's Secret Agenda Liberals Have Wasted No Time Politicizing This Tragedy...
· Sen Sessions Urges Lawmakers To Rescind TPA, Vote To TPP In Full Light Of Day, Minus McConnell, Ryan Trickery
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
· Trump To Saudi Prince: Your Days Of Buying Off American Politicians Will Be Over If I Am Elected President
BILL AND HILLARY
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
· President Obama Tells Americans To “Reject Bigotry,” Promises Muslims Will Reject “Twisted” Views Of Islam
· Black-Leader-Accuses-Obama-Of-Siding-With-Muslims Peterson: 'Do You Need More Proof' Of Which Side Of The Fence He's On?