- ► August (15)
- ► July (33)
- ► June (24)
- ► May (26)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ▼ January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
LD 27 Resolution To Endorse Anybody BUT Senator John McCain
We precinct committeemen of Legislative District 27 Republican Committee (“LD 27”) fully support our Party, platform, and candidates in the general elections. In the primary elections we each are free to choose which Republican candidates to endorse and support. Since the MCRC members censured Senator John McCain in January 2014, we have hoped Senator McCain would return to our Party’s values. He has not. With sadness and humility we rise and declare our beliefs:
Whereas, Senator McCain
· as a “Campaign Conservative,” campaigned on securing the border but co-sponsored legislation giving “pathway to citizenship” to millions of illegal aliens; and
RESOLVED that the Legislative District 27 Republican Committee precinct committeemen endorse anybody BUT incumbent Senator John McCain in the 2016 Republican primary election for the United States Senate.
AZGOP Second Vice Chairman Gabriela Saucedo Mercer has announced her candidacy for re-election to her current position during the Jan 23 AZGOP Mandatory meeting in Phoenix.
MCRC Member At Large Candidate Jeff Greenspan Announcement: Thank you for this opportunity to serve you as Member At Large on the Executive Guidance Committee. I grew up in central Phoenix and graduated from Brophy. I went on to graduate with a degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania. I am a life member of both Gun Owners of America and the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AZCDL). I previously served as 2nd Vice Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee from 2007-2010 at which point God called me to work on another important priority - raising children. I am excited to be able to re-engage now to help the county party again. I am a platform Republican and constitutional conservative. I support Prop 13 Arizona and was pleased to see Maricopa County Treasurer candidate, Royce Flora, express his support for Prop 13, limited government and spending in the January 9th Republican Briefs. I am a life long Republican who grew up under Ronald Reagan's presidency and am, therefore, a cold warrior, low tax, small government conservative who loves the constitution as written and will support and defend that which many men fought and died to give us as a legacy. I will work to limit government and support limited government Republican candidates. As Ronald Reagan said, "Government is the problem, not the solution."
MCRC Member At Large Candidate Joshua Askey Announcement: Askey, a Precinct Committeeman in LD17, has always been a strong, lifelong Constitutionalist and he believes that growing the party through increased voter registration must go hand in hand with educating party members on the fundamental principles of which the GOP was founded. As an employee of the State of Arizona, he was, by Arizona Statute, unable to serve as a Precinct Committeeman, but that did not deter him from working on many campaigns and initiatives through the southeast valley for several years. Since he left the Governor’s office in 2014, Askey has been an active, pro-growth Precinct Committeemen, recruiting nearly 60 PC’s. He has worked closely with several Chandler and Gilbert elected officials, and has developed a good reputation amongst our leaders as honest, dependable, trustworthy and committed. He works as a Controller and holds a degree in both Business Management and Accounting. Askey believes in the Grassroots Republican, and he believes that these are the very people that change the course of history. He feels strongly that it is time to set a course to change history once again in our country, and the place to start is right here, right now.
The Conservative Slate Five Member-At-Large Candidate Bios:
· Linda Brickman presently is working as a member of the AZ Leadership Team for Cruz for President, & state campaign offices. She serves as a registered lobbyist for the Arizona Conservative Coalition (ACC) & Arizona Republican Assembly (AZRA), legislative liaison for ACT for America, & served as legislative liaison for the AZ Tea Party Patriots (ATPPA) & Convention of States (COS). She monitors legislation & serves as the liaison between the numerous affiliated organizations, the grassroots advocating their positions & the legislature. She has successfully spearheaded two pieces of legislation recently for ACT for America dealing with National Security issues, both signed into law, & another to be introduced this legislative session. She brings with her knowledge of Islam & State sovereignty issues, as well as regulatory & Constitutional issues. Her diverse background includes business marketing, event planning, training, government relations/consulting for direct sales clients on environmental & regulatory matters at the State & Federal levels, as a certified paralegal. Brickman is an AZRA Executive board member, & past member of the Legislature’s Border Security & Sovereignty Committees & SWAG Team on Border Security. She is continuously fighting as an advocate for pro-Second Amendment rights, Pro-Life advocate, & State Land/sovereignty issues, while fighting against issues such as Medicaid Expansion, Common Core, Agenda 21, & illegal immigration. She is an elected Precinct Committeeman in LD15, an editor/co-author of environmental publications & developed sales/promotion programs for field organization books (Silent Killers, Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer’s Soul, Indoor Air Pollution Resource Guide), & has authored children’s books on family values. She feels that working with the GOP would create a positive atmosphere to fight for our Constitutional rights & stand up for the GOP Platform. She and her husband Robert have been married for 32 years. They have two children & one granddaughter.
· Gene Dufoe is running because he believes that we need dedicated volunteers who will work hard to elect Republicans. Dufoe was elected Precinct Committeeman in 2010 and is now 3rd Vice Chair for LD25. He has financially supported the Republican National Committee since 1976, the National Republican Congressional Committee since 1977 and National Republican Senatorial Committee since 1976. He has been very active in supporting candidates for President, Congress, the AZ State Senate and House and local candidates since 2008. He has also supported pro-Second Amendment, State Land and sovereignty issues and has actively fought against Medicaid Expansion, Common Core, and illegal immigration. Dufoe has gathered signatures for a number of Republicans since 2008. He has been a monthly contributor to Goldwater Institute, Judicial Watch, and Heritage Foundation for a number of years and has been a lifelong Republican, first working for Goldwater for President in 1964. He has monitored the Mesa Public Schools Governing Board for seven years, served on the 2012 MPS Facilities Planning Committee, served on the 2015 MPS Assessment Task Force, served as a volunteer for the Mesa Public Schools (MPS) 5th Grade Flight Center demonstrating how a helicopter flies for the past 15 years, and was awarded the MPS Volunteer of the Month in April 2010. He has served as a member of the Boeing Retirement Advisory Board (RAB) seven years and as Chair since 2011. Gene has been Scholarship Chair for the American Society for Quality for 10 years awarding scholarships to ASU Graduate and undergraduate Engineering Students. Dufoe and his wife Loretta have been married for 56 years. They have two sons and one daughter and two grandsons.
· Tom Morrissey - I hope you remember me from my days as Chairman of the AZ GOP. I'm still around and fully intend to stay around and involved, as long as this country is in its clear and present danger. I remain fully committed to the effort to rid our party of those who claim we should be willing to "compromise" with the other side in order to "get things done". I say, No way! No How! It is time for us to realize that the Establishment in our party is not doing the job we elected them to do. I believe that a good part of the reason this is so, is because they are owned by their donors and lobbyists, who keep them in office. Those whom we elect, work for us! We do not work for them. It is time we stop seeing them as some sort of a celebrity. Look at where they have taken us. While we have the Congress and the Senate, our “leadership” (Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and now Paul Ryan) act like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are in control. This must be changed and that change can only come from the bottom up. That is why I'm running for this position. I know how to bring about change and where change can and will begin. If you believe in the ‘cronyism’ concept of what is going on in national and local politics, then don't waste your vote on me. But, if you believe in returning this party and country of ours to "we the people' I ask for your vote, then together, let us see to it that, that process begins, here and now. It’s not rocket science folks. Use the power that is in your hands. Power to “We the people”!
· Wes Harris is a Block Captain in Moon Valley, State Committeeman and LD20 2nd Vice Chair. He is a former CFO of a Fortune 500 Corporation, founder of Harris Gunworks and Harris Barrelworks in 1986. He was nominated twice in LD 6 as Precinct Committee of the Year; ran GOTV for LD 6 and LD 20; and first to lead the fight in Arizona against Common Core. He has circulated and served a Petition for Redress to Gov. Brewer, et al demanding that the statutes contained in Title 15 be adhered to regarding the State Board of Education's adoption of the Federal System called Common Core; introduced two bills aimed at cleaning up Arizona's Courts; served as Treasurer on Rep. Michelle Ugenti's first run for the State Legislature; and served as Treasurer on Superintendent Diane Douglas's run for State Wide Office. He was a lead Plaintiff in a suit against the Arizona Independent Redistricting Committee...said suit is being reviewed by the United States Supreme Court (Harris et. al. verses the AIRC). Harris organized the first Town Hall, which exposed John Huppenthal's complicity in implementing Common Core...this Town Hall brought together concerned parents from five counties, three County Superintendents and numerous school district Superintendents and served as the volunteer base, which help elect our current Superintendent of Public Instruction. Wes has worked with AFP against City of Phoenix's Prop. 104; occupied key positions in three City of Phoenix Mayoral campaigns and three City Council races. He has served in key positions on three campaigns for Governor and two Congressional ones; served as Vice Chair on the two Phoenix Futures Forums and graduated from the Second City of Phoenix Citizen's Police Academy. He also formed the First Tea Party in Phoenix.
· Mark Spencer has lived in Phoenix since 1975, graduated with honors with a finance degree from NAU in 1985, met his wife Shannon in 1986 with Campus Crusade for Christ in Bangkok and was the top overall recruit from the Phoenix Regional Police Academy in 1987. In 1993 Spencer completed his graduate theology degree from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary. He received the Phoenix PD’s Medal of Merit, the Police Chief’s Unit Award and the Protect & Serve community leadership award from RequireThePrior.org. For 14 years he was an executive board member of the largest police association in Arizona, the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association. As PLEA President from 2007 until 2011, he served 2,300 officers and detectives. In July 2009 the Arizona Republic reported that Spencer, in “his first 2 years as union president…earned…a reputation as a harsh critic of police management and a relentless advocate for Phoenix patrol officers.” Mark has been interviewed by CNN, Fox and local radio/cable news outlets. He’s been quoted in the New York Times, Arizona Republic, Washington Post, Phoenix Magazine, and The Nation. Topics included immigration enforcement, police suicide, border violence, and police management corruption. He partnered with F.A.I.R. and Judicial Watch in reference to front-line police perspectives on illegal immigration and government malfeasance. His clear and consistent conservative voice in police labor garnered him the title as one of “three of the most polarizing figures in Arizona politics” by the Phoenix New Times in 2011. In January 2012 his retirement ended a 25-year police career. Spencer and the PLEA team cultivated community partnerships and bipartisan support for rights of Arizona law enforcement. He’s the founder of Bema Investments, a non-profit corporation which teaches Judeo-Christian leadership principles and facilitates charitable outreach efforts. Since February 2012 he’s been Judicial Watch’s SW Projects Coordinator out of Phoenix.
AZ Senator Sue Donahue, recently appointed to fill former AZ Senator Kelli Ward’s seat, is the immediate past President of the Lake Havasu Republican Women. Congrat to Sue on her new position. Republican women are movers and shakers!
Palo Verde Republican Women will meet January 20 at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 East Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Guest speaker Meir Jolovitz was born in Israel and is a pro-Israel advocate. The topic of his presentation will be Middle East Peace: The Great Deception with emphasis on the ideology and politics of terror in the Middle East. Social 11am, Program/Lunch 11:30am. Luncheon is $26 when paying by cash or check, $27 by credit card. RSVP to Helene Gross, email@example.com.
The Arizona American African Republican Committee will meet at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Jan 28 at GOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85016 with Author Honey Levin who wrote "The Friction Within". Contact: Chairman, Rev. Clyde Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org
The West Valley AZGOP Office will host a Thurs., Jan 14 “debate watching dinner” during both debate tiers, starting at 4 pm MST. Dinner by KSTAR, can be purchased on site, according to office manager Peter Lee. email@example.com
LD22 Will Conduct’s Regular Mon., Jan 18 meeting with special guest Rev. Clyde Bowen
of the Arizona American African Republican Committee speaking about Dr. Martin Luther King and Republicans role in Civil Rights History. It is sure to be a great way to celebrate the life of one of history's most important characters and gain some education that should be very valuable to share, said LD22 Chairman Eric Morgan. Details ld22.arizonagop.net/connect
A Kick Off Campaign Party for Pima County Supervisor Alli Miller is scheduled between 6-8 pm., Thurs., Jan 21 at the Fox and Hound Restaurant, 7725 N LaCholla Blvd. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 520-477-2554 www.allyforsupervisor.com
The Arizona Game and Fish Department’s 8th annual “Youth Day at the Outdoor Expo” is scheduled Fri., April 1 between 8:30 am-2:30 pm at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in north Phoenix. Free admission/parking. Designed specifically for school-aged groups and students, this event will provide hands-on educational activities focusing on outdoor recreation and environmental education including:
- Live wildlife demonstrations
- Sportfishing catch and release tank
- Educational talks and demonstrations
- Dozens of exhibitors and educational activities
Register early. An online registration at http://www.azgfd.gov/youthday.
The “Remembering Our Fallen, ” a memorial exhibit with personal photos of those who have given their lives since 9-11, will be displayed at the Arizona Capitol Jan 13-Feb 6. Open Mon through Fri, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sat, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free admission/parking. www.azlibrary.gov/azcm or 602-926-3620. www.rememberingourfallen.org.
The Republican Jewish Coalition is presenting “Defending Israel from Media Bias” featuring National USA Executive Director of Honest Reporting Gary Kenzer at 7 pm., Sun., Jan 31 at the Congregation Beth Tefillah, 10636 N 71st Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Free to RJC members. $18 for non-members. Kosher refreshments. RSVP is required. RSVP to Abby Schultz at email@example.com or 202-349-9586.
Republican Pollster Frank Luntz said remarks made by President Barack Obama at the State of the Union boasting about the Iranian nuclear deal were "some of the worst responses among Republicans" he saw in the entire speech. "Our group actually let out a howl when Barack Obama said... Read More.
‘I Can’t Do This Again’: King Walks Out of State of the Union Address Due to Obama’s Stance on Abortion Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa stepped out of the House chamber where the State of the Union address was about to take place Tuesday, electing to pray in the members' chapel during the speech due to President Barack Obama's stance on abortion. "When the president announced that... Read More.
Loraine Pellegrino - President, Arizona Federation of Republican Women: As we enter the new year, I am thrilled to report that the Arizona Federation of Republican Women is fully engaged and ready for all that we hope to accomplish throughout the 2016-2017 term.
The Federation is the premier organization for connecting our voices within the Republican Party. Every club is filled with dynamic, powerful, compassionate women who not only know how to get things done - but get them done right the first time.
We are the best team for educating, recruiting, and electing Republicans. We encourage our members to become informed both on the key issues facing our nation and candidate's position on these issues. We accomplish this through our general meetings, newsletters, website, attendance at state meetings and conventions, working on campaigns, and personal research. We strive to cultivate informed, persuasive Republican Women through communication, education, and outreach. And - in addition to political education and participation - our patriotic platform includes supporting our military, community service, and literacy!
One of my personal goals is that each of us finds value, purpose and pride in belonging to an organization that is so rich in history and accomplishments.
We promise you that your membership in your local club will enrich your life with friendships and purpose, and when you discover that your club is the vehicle by which you will make a difference, you will be empowered to act. After all, isn't that why you are here?
A Flyer Is Floating Around that errantly places the Citizens Business League of Arizona’s Sat., Feb. 20 “Candidate Corral” at the North Scottsdale Church. The event is actually scheduled from 10 am-3 pm at the Pioneer Living History Village, 3901 W Pioneer Road, Phoenix, AZ 85086. The event offers free table opportunities to grassroots groups, veterans groups, Republican Clubs and all LD’s 1-30. Bring your pop-up tent, table & 2 chairs. Advertise your group with raffles, hand-out flyers, do a fund raiser and learn about Statewide Candidates, Local Officials & a Presidential Candidate or two… “First-come/First-serve” basis. Reserve space at http://citizenbusinessleague.goldlaw.wpengine.com Contacts: Diane Ortiz-Parsons firstname.lastname@example.org 480-236-2795 or Nina Marlow nmarlowCBL@gmail.com 480-707-9043.
Dan Grimm - Co-Chair MCRC Jan 16 Mandatory Meeting Planning Committee: There was some confusion due to one slide from the training session this past weekend.
The MCRC Bylaws allow for passing off credentials from one person to the next at the meeting.
In previous years, this was erroneously limited to those within the same LD or even the same precinct. However, the bylaws do NOT place such limits. The credentials may be passed on to any member of the body. This process is referred to in the bylaws as a "Verbal" proxy.
We will make this clear at the Credentials tables Saturday! Per the MCRC Bylaws, Article IV, Section 2, Sub-Section C2 (Page 10)
2. After registration at meeting, votes may be cast by registrant or may be passed on by verbal proxy to other voting members of the body using a form pre-printed on their voting credentials that they receive when registering at Credentials and Tally. Proxies thus created at the meeting may not be re-proxied to a third party.
Therefore, once credentialed, any Credentialed attendee may pass off their credentials to ANY OTHER Credentialed attendee at the meeting, one time.
Please accept my apologies for the erroneous explanation at our training on Saturday! email@example.com 480-570-8570
Daniel Grimm Co-Chair MCRC Mandatory Meeting Planning Committee to District Chairman and Precinct Committeemen: In reviewing the Maricopa County Republican Committee bylaws, as pertains to Special Meetings (Article V, Section 4), all elected and appointed PCs may vote in any duly called Special Meeting. Therefore, any PC appointed by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors upon their last meeting held December 9, 2015 is eligible to vote at the upcoming scheduled Special Meeting of the MCRC. The Call to Meeting is attached. A Special table will be set aside for Registration to accommodate those PCs appointed in December. Please locate this table to register and collect your ballot for the Special Meeting. Please note that while the Special Meeting is not scheduled to start earlier than 2:30 PM, Registration opens at 7:30 AM on Saturday, January 16, 2016 at the Church for the Nations, located at 6225 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85012. (Registration will close at 9:00 AM). Please arrive promptly for Registration (7:30 AM) and again at 2:30PM for the start of the Special Meeting.
The Republican Party of Maricopa County Firearms Prize Drawing (aka as a raffle) at the 1/16/16 Mandatory Meeting. The three prizes include:
1st Prize: DPMS Panther, 308 AR15. MSRP: $999.
2nd Prize: Smith & Wesson, M & P, .223 AR15. MSRP: $739.
3rd Prize: Ruger, RS22, .22 semi-automatic pistol, MSRP: $349.
One (1) ticket for a $10 donation or three (3) tickets for a $20 donation. Winner need not be present to win. Drawing will be held at the 1/16/16 MCRC Mandatory Meeting. Credit & Debit Card Payment will be accepted at the Mandatory Meeting. Early tickets are available now by mailing a check payable to the Maricopa County Republican Committee addressed to: Andrew Costanzo, PO Box 28091, Tempe, AZ 85285. Please include a self-address stamped envelope for the return of your ticket stubs. Tickets are 1 of $10 and 3 for $20. Contact Andrew Costanzo, firstname.lastname@example.org 480 677-0697. Firearms supplied by Arizona Firearms in Tempe; they are donating the Ruger, RS22 pistol to the MCRC. All winners must qualify in accordance with Arizona firearm laws. Winners will receive an Arizona Firearms gift card in lieu of the prize won.
Gary Johnson, Chairman of the Jan 16 MCRC Mandatory Meeting Talley Committee, needs at least 40 volunteers to help monitor the 10 election machines that will be receiving and tabulating thousands of ballots for various elections scheduled during the meetings. These monitors play an extremely important role in helping protect the integrity of those elections. There will be two monitors at each machine – checking credentials and two additional monitors watching the ballots being inserted into the voting machines. Contact Johnson at 602-999-4284 (cell) or email@example.com
The AZGOP Mandatory meeting is scheduled between 9am-4 pm., Sat., Jan 23 at the Grace Community Church , 1200 E Southern Ave, Tempe AZ 85282 for all state committeemen - in person or by proxy. AZGOP Robert Graham did not convene the Bylaws and Resolutions Committees, so any proposed bylaws or resolutions proposals must come from the floor. No official word has been received by Briefs from the AZGOP as to whether elections will be held for a new First Vice Chairman, Second Vice Chairman, Third Vice Chairman, Assistant Secretary, Assistant Treasurer, Sergeant-At-Arms, and Assistant Sergeant-At-Arms.
Operation Enduring gratitude – veterans serving veterans (performs extreme home makeovers for veterans in need) will be participating in the Jan 15, 16, and 17 Maricopa County Home & Garden Show at the Arizona State Fairgrounds / Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Contact founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
CD9 candidate Dave Giles is asking for volunteers. Helpers needed:
- Jan 16, 8-11 am or 11am-1 pm, MCRC Mandatory meeting, Church for the Nations, 6225 N Central Ave., Phx.
Contact: 602-499-8600 or Erika@davegilesforcongress.com
Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Young Republicans plan to have a Debate Watch Party January 14 at AZGOP headquarters. Limited space. Details here.
· LD23 will meet at 7 pm, Thurs., Jan 14 at the Via Linda Senior Center, 10440 E Via Linda in Scottsdale. Registration at 6:3 0pm. KKNT 960 The Patriot talk radio host Seth Leibsohn and the Chairman of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy will present opposition to to place the legalization of marijuana for recreational use on the November 2016 ballot. Republican PCs and other registered Republicans are invited to attend. Contact: www.ld23gop.org.
· Pima County Republicans will gather at 6 pm., Thurs., Jan 14 to watch the Presidential Debate at Wilbur's Grill in Viscount Suite Hotel ,4855 E Broadway Tucson 85711. Happy Hour prices 5pm to 7:30pm. $2 draft beers, $3 house wine, $3 Margaritas, ½ price on some of their appetizers, Free chips, salsa and one hot item. Sponsored by Pima GOP, Tucson Republican Women, Pima County Republican Club, Legislative District 2, Legislative District 9, Legislative District 10, Arizona Latino Republican Association, & Eastside Republicans. Contact: Pima County Republican Party (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Dolan Ellis, Arizona’s Balladeer of 50 years, will be performing some new songs at 7 pm, Sat., Jan 16 at the North Mountain Community Center.
· The Yavapai County Republican Committee’s Mandatory meeting is scheduled Jan 16 - same day as the Maricopa County Republican Committee’s Mandatory meeting. Calls letters should go out no later than Jan 6 to precinct committeemen qualified to vote at these meetings.
· The Maricopa County Republican Committee Mandatory Meeting is scheduled am, Sat., Jan 16 at the Church of the Nation’s, 6225 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85012, according to Executive Director April Riggins. Riggins and Dan Grimm are co-chairing the event again this year. A ‘Special’ meeting is called for 2:30 pm, to address the removal of the Chairman, and the First and Second Vice Chairmen.
· The Constitutional Study Group is scheduling classes between 2-3:30 pm., on Saturday, Jan 16 and Feb 13 at three locations in Mesa.
· American Family Education, 4833 E Southern, Mesa
· Board room of SWD Urethane Co., 536 S Drew St., Mesa
· Leisure World Club House, 908 W Power Road., Mesa
Instructors: Nathan Phelps, Veri Farnsworth, Cindy Biggs, Sarah Rowse and Adrienne Weiss. Contact: Farnsworth email@example.com or 480-204-0964.
$5 donation covers Constitution booklet, workbook and all class handouts.
· The Newly Formed Hwy 89 Republican Club will meet for the first time at 5 pm., Mon., Jan 18 at the Bonn Fire Restaurant in Chino Valley with a mystery speaker. The new club is open to all Republicans living in the area North along Hwy 89 from the Prescott Airport to Ash Fork along with Williamson Valley and Seligman. There will also be an election of officers. (To serve as an officer a registered Republican needs to be a Precinct Committeeman and have voted in the last Primary and General elections.) Contact Ron Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-688-0979.
· The Leisure World Republican Club will meet at 7 pm, Mon., Jan 18 in Rec 2 Hopi, 908 S Power Road, Mesa, to hear US Senate candidate Kelli Ward address her campaign to replace US Sen John McCain. A Presidential straw poll will also be taken. In the event you are attending from outside Leisure World please enter through the southern gate at Southern Ave/ and Leisure World Boulevard. It is about half way between Power/Higley Roads. Proceed straight ahead after being cleared at the gate to the large building on your right. Contact: Diane at 480 395-5515.
· The Pro-Life Student Lobby Day is scheduled Jan 19 at the State Capitol. student-pro-life-lobby-day-tickets
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Jan 19 (third Tues) in the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) This month's meeting will feature a discussion about National Popular Vote, the effort to change the way that the Electoral College functions to elect the president. Pro and con positions will be presented, followed by Q & A. Admission is free but donations to help offset expenses are welcome and appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski email@example.com or www.fhteaparty.org
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet January 20 at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 East Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Speaker Meir Jolovitz will address “Middle East Peace: The Great Deception” with emphasis on the ideology and politics of terror in the Middle East. Jolovitz was born in Israel and is a pro-Israel advocate. 11 am social. 11:30 am program/lunch. $26 person (cash/check), $27 per person by credit card. RSVP to Helene Gross, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Iran-Detains-Sailors-Footage-Released While Obama Admin. Was Thanking Iran, Here’s What The Terrorist Sponsor Was Doing To Our Sailors
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
BILL AND HILLARY
SECRETARY OF STATE