- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ▼ March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
History-Of-Easter Did You Know? Over 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are made each year.
US Sen Jeff Flake Will Speak To The SaddleBrooke Republican Club at 4 pm., Thur., March 31 in the Ballroom at the HOA# 2 Mountain View Clubhouse, 38735 S. Mountain View Blvd. SaddleBrooke. AZ 85739. Doors open at 3.30pm. Bring your Republican friends and neighbors. Contact: President Neil Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports Are Coming From Yavapai County that only about half of the delegates eligible to attend the April 30 State AZGOP Convention have not signed up in protest to the $50 admission fee that AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham has imposed this year. Some are protesting the fee, others think the fee discourages PCs from attending, or that the fee is a way of manipulating who will become delegates to the national convention in July in Cleveland. Presidential candidate Donald Trump won the PPE Election by a large margin in Arizona on March 22, but it’s no secret that the Establishment is determined to prevent Trump from becoming the national nominee. Yavapai PCs are asked to contact Rich Hennessey at 928-499-9342. Editor’s Note: Hennessey’s phone number is 928-499-9342, not 479 as posted yesterday.
LD26 PC And Former Marine Matt Papke has announced that a group of “Patriotic PCs” are seriously considering taking legal action against Robert Graham and the Arizona Republican Party over the $50 fee imposed on delegates for the first time in the 78 year history of the AZGOP. See 3-24-16 Briefs Maricopa County PCs passed a resolution censuring Graham during the January 2015 Maricopa County meeting. Papke can be reached at 480-242-2208 or email@example.com.
Presidential candidate Ted Cruz will appear at 8 am., Sun., March 27 on KSAZ Phx. Click here to find your local air time.
Between now and April 9 those delegates who will be voting at the April 30 AZGOP State Convention will be elected at Arizona County and Legislative meetings. Only PCs elected or appointed by Dec 31, 2015 are qualified to vote on the State Convention delegates. Any registered Republican can be a candidate for State Delegate.
Circulating the Internet: Think About It... A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump if he's the eventual nominee. Let’s put something in perspective.
Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is 79, Breyer is 77, and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.
Think about that... 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are seemed to be lacking in mandate.
Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.
Everyone saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.
If you are a Conservative, a vote for anyone but a GOP nominee, whomever that will be, is a vote for Hillary Clinton.... Think about it, or we're all Scr**ed!
Boaz Witbeck - Policy Analyst Americans for Prosperity-Arizona: “Arizona lawmakers need to hear from you TODAY on school choice. Right now, Arizona has a system of empowerment scholarship accounts, which can be used by families and children to attend the schools of their choice -- schools that best suit their educational needs. This past Wednesday, House Appropriations passed SB1279, which would expand Arizona's empowerment scholarship accounts, making them available to more lower and middle class students. Unfortunately, a few state representatives are holding up this piece of legislation.
Secretary of State Michele Reagan will hold a press conference scheduled at 9:30 am., Mon., March 28 in the SOS office at 1700 W Washington, Phx., to discuss her preliminary review of the 2016 Presidential Preference Election problems that occurred last week.
“13 Hours – The True Story of Benghazi” with Kris “Tanto” Paronto” will be sponsored by the College Republicans at Embry-Riddle and Turning Point USA at 7 pm., Wed., April 13 in the Davis Learning Center at Embry-Riddle University, 3700 Willow Creek Rd., Prescott to announce the Glen Doherty Scholarships – the Embry-=Riddle Alumni and Navy Seal killed in action in Benghazi. Paronto has spoken all over the country telling the insde story of the Americans who were on the ground in Benghazi. His talk is entirely non-political and dedicated to the heroism of his fellow warriors. $10 admission. Students free.
Contact Steven Sensmeier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arizona Federation Of Republican Women’s Biennial Day At The Legislature is scheduled Wed., March 30. Wear red. Clubs earn awards points for attendance. Meet your legislators and watch them in action. $20 registration includes lunch from Duck and Decanter. To register : Miryam Gutier-Elm Miryam.email@example.com 602-717-3871 or AzFRW Treasurer Susan Marell 602-370-3435.
Sheriff Richard Mack will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., Mon.,March 28 in the Lifeline Ambulance Training Building, 1155 N Tegner, Wickenburg. Mack served as the Graham County Sheriff from 1988 to 1996. In 1994 he was recruited by the National Rifle Association as a plaintiff in one of nine lawsuits against the Clinton administration over the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act. He is a former lobbyist for Gun Owners of America (GOA) and a two-time candidate for United States Congress. Mack is also the founder of Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), and established the "County Sheriff Project" movement, both of whom claim the power to refuse to enforce federal laws. Contact: Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Ambassador John Bolton’s Petition Demanding Strong American Action To Defeat And Destroy Radical Islam.
The Arizona Project hosts AZ National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash, who
will explain the possibility of an open convention and what may happen if that should occur, at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
A Coffee Reception For John And Cindy McCain is scheduled at 10:30am., Tues., March 29 at the Hasyampa Inn – Arizona Rm., 122 E Gurley St., Prescott. RSVP by Mon., March 28 to Holly Lane at 480-272-5246.
US Sen McCain And Mike Broomhead, host of the “The Mike Broomhead Show” on Phoenix radio station 550 KFYI, will hold a town hall meeting with Arizona veterans at Phoenix City Hall, 200 W Washington, Phx at 2 pm., Mon., March 28 where McCain will announce his “Care Veterans Deserve” proposals to improve the care of America’s veterans and speak directly with Arizona veterans. His constituent advocate staff members will be on-site to assist veterans encountering problems receiving care from the VA.
US Sen Candidate Clair Van Steenwyk is asking for volunteers to help get petitions signatures for him to get on the ballot. Contact: Ron Gosselin 602-740-4165 or email@example.com
How-To-Become-A-Delegate-To-The-2016-State-Or-National-Conventions Perhaps this will help those of you who are feeling frustration at not know what/how to become a state or national delegate.
Circulating the Net: The People’s Bucket List: Author unknown -
1. Hillary: In Prison!
2. Put "GOD" Back In America !!!
3. Borders: Closed!
4. Congress: On The Same Retirement & Healthcare Plans As Everybody Else .
5. Congress: Obey Its Own Laws NOW!
6. Language: English Only!
7. Culture: Constitution And The Bill Of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening Before & During Welfare !
9. Freebies: None To Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance The Damn Thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop Giving Them Our Money! Charge Them For Our Help! (We Need It Here.)
12. Fix The Tax Code! (And Most Of All)
13. "Respect Our Military And Our Flag!!""We The People" Are Once Again Awake And On The Move!
ATTN Club Chairmen/Secretaries: Please include the time and location of your event, as well as a contact name, phone or e-mail when submitting event announcements. Thanks for your cooperation. – Editor Frosty Taylor.
ATTN Candidates: Plans are underway for the Sun City West Republican Club Spring “Candidates Forum” that will feature national, state, and LD22 candidates running in 2016. Candidates are asked to contact Forum Chairman Jan Martinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-546-3753 for a spot on the agenda. Put “Candidates Forum” on the subject line. The event will be video-taped so you can use it for promotion. No charge for candidate participation. It’s an opportunity for candidates to speak to at least 200 people at one time. For details call Martinson at 623-546-3753.
ATTN Republicans: Go to the Arizona Secretary of State Website www.azsos.gov/equal to sign candidate petitions for the 2016 ballots and contribute $5 to clean elections candidates. Candidates can get one-half of their signatures and $5 contributions via the website. This saves candidates a lot of time and shoe leather.
ATTN Candidates: Candidate announcements are limited to 300 words. Submissions beyond the word limit will be edited to conform to the policy. - ft
NOTE: The following items need special attention:
SB1455 – Student opt-out bill. The motion to reconsider has carried, meaning that a second vote may be taken in the Senate. As of this writing, a vote has not been scheduled yet. We need to contact all senators and request that SB1455 be brought up for a vote, and we also need to request that senators vote yes.
HB2478 – NOW: qualifications, county school superintendents.(A strike-all bill). This is a very simple bill. It simply removes the requirement that a county superintendent has to be a certified teacher. We want the most qualified persons and the most likely to represent the voters to hold those jobs. It does not entail classroom teaching, so the requirement does not make any sense. It just cleared Senate COW and is awaiting 3rd reading vote. Please contact all senators and request a yes vote on HB2478.
HB2402 – Bonds, Disclosure, Notice. A common sense bill that simply requires that the cost of bond issues be disclosed to voters. Who could possibly oppose advising customers of the cost so that they may make a wise purchase? The amendment in the senate did not significantly affect the intent of this bill. It is now awaiting action in the house. Please contact representatives and request they vote yes on HB2402
LOTS OF 2ND AMENDMENT BILLS STILL IN PLAY. If you are not getting the alerts from the AzCDL, request to be put on their contact list at http://www.azcdl.org/
The following table contains legislative bill(s) that are coming up soon for action in our state legislature. Please choose the bills that are most important to you, then contact everyone in the “who to contact” column and ask them to vote yes or no, depending on your wishes.
SHORT TITLE OR WHAT THE BILL DOES
WHO TO CONTACT
PARENTAL OPT-OUT - THIS BILL HAS BEEN AMENDED VIA STRIKE-ALL WITH THE TEXT OF THE OLD HB2056 THAT BOYER KILLED IN THE HOUSE EDUCATION COMMITTEE
NOT SET YET
| || |
NOW: qualifications, county school superintendents
NOT SET YET
bonds; disclosure; notice
TRANSPARENCY IN BOND ELECTIONS
STILL GOOD BILL AFTER AMENDED
NOT SET YET
attorney regulation; assessments; membership dues
LAWYERS RIGHT TO WORK
Footnotes: (1) It is impossible to provide an adequate description in such limited space. For more information on any bill, click the bill number to access the AZLEG page dealing with that bill. If that does not work for you, go to http://azleg.gov/ and enter bill number on the upper right hand corner of the main page.
(2) For a roster of legislators, including committee members and contact info, go to AZLEG-ROSTER =0
(3) When a bill is scheduled to be heard in committee, the location, date, and time are provided. Otherwise the fields are blank
(4) Indicates our recommendation. Y = favor, N = oppose. ? = no consensus or not enough information.
Additionally, if a bill is scheduled to be heard in committee, make sure you submit your comments via the “Request to Speak” ( ALIS / RTS ) program at SignOn?ReturnUrl=%2f
Instructions on how to use the ALIS/RTS program, go to: RTS-Instructions.doc?dl=0
Here Are You State Delegates Election Mtgs By Dates
· Maricopa LD 1 - March 28 – 6 PM - Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85086. Cathy Schwanke, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 19 - March 28 - 6:30 PM - Girdy Hickman's House; 11141 W. Laurelwood Ln. Avondale 85392. George Ortiz, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 20 - March 28 - 6PM - Washington School District Offices; 4650 W Sweetwater Glendale, AZ 85304. Naomi Kruse, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 22 - March 28 - 5:30 PM - Westbrook Vistas Rec Center; 18825 N Country Club Pkwy Peoria, AZ 85382. Eric Morgan, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 29 - March 28 - 6:45 PM - 10035 W Turney Ave, Phoenix AZ 85037. Alan Gaugert, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 13 - March 29 - 6PM - PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Ballroom, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear AZ. Wally Campbell, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 15 - March 29 - 6:30 PM - Arizona Project; 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85028. David Henderson, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 17 - March 29 - 7PM - Tri-City Baptist Church; 2211 W Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286. Shadow Asgari, Chairwoman
· Yuma - March 29 - 7 PM - 3097 S. 8th Ave, Yuma, AZ 85364. Jonathon Lines, Chairman
· Greenlee - March 29 - 6PM - Tyler's Taste of Texas; 701 S. Coronado Bvld. Clifton, AZ 85540. Roy Tyler, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 25 - March 30 - 6 PM - Mesa Utilities Building; 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201. Ian Murray, Chairman
· Apache - March 30 - 6 PM - Apache County Board of Supervisors Room; 75 W Cleveland St, St Johns, AZ 85936. Delos Bond, Chairman
· Navajo - March 30 - 7 PM - Silver Creek Senior Center in Snowflake, 1658 S Main St, Snowflake, AZ 85937. Annette Hardman, 2nd Vice Chair
· Maricopa LD 12 - March 31 - 7 PM - Cafeteria of Cooley Middle School; 1100 S. Recker Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85296. Mickie Niland, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 16 - March 31 - 7 PM - Liberty Arts Academy; 3015 S. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Denis Brimhall, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 23 - March 31 – 6 PM - FHUSD Learning Center; 16000 East Palisades Blvd. Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. Jim O'Connor, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 24 - March 31 - 6:30 PM - AZGOP HQ; 3501 N. 24th Street Phoenix, AZ 85016. Timothy Lee, Chairman
· Graham - March 31 - 6 PM - El Charro Restaurant; 601 W Main St, Safford, AZ 85546. J. Duane Rhodes, Chairman
· La Paz - April 1 - 7 PM - Taco Mio Restaurant, 130 East Main Street, Quartzsite, AZ 85346. Russell Sias, Chairman
· Gila - April 2 - 10 AM - Tiny's Family Restaurant; 600 Highway 260, Payson, AZ 85541. Gary Morris, Chairman
· Cochise - April 2 - 10 AM - American Legion Hall; 225 E. Allen St. Tombstone, AZ 85638. Casey Jones, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 4 - April 2 - 9 AM - Starpointe Residence Club of Estrella, 17665 W. Elliot Rd. Goodyear, AZ 85338. LD 4 Chairman, Dick Newcomer
· Maricopa LD 30 - April 2 - 1 PM - First United Methodist Church; 7102 N. 58th Dr. Glendale, AZ 85301. Bud Zomok, Chairman
· Pima LD 2 - April 2 - 10 AM - Quail Creek Madera Clubhouse; 2045 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ 85614. Sergio Arellano, Chairman
· Pima LD 9 - April 2 - 8:30 AM - La Paloma Urgent Care Center; 4001 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson , Arizona 85718. Bradley Johns, Chairman
· Pima LD 14 - April 2 - 9:30 AM - 16461 S Houghton Rd, Corona de Tucson, Az 85641. William Sobeck, Chairman
· Coconino - April 2 - 9 AM - DoubleTree Hotel; 1175 W. Rt 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Joan Harris, Chairwoman
· Pima LD 10 - April 4 - 5:30 PM - Wilmot Public Library; 530 North Wilmot Road, Tucson, AZ 85711. Parralee Schneider, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 18 - April 5 - 6 PM - Quality Inn; 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Mary Fritsche, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 26 - April 5 - 6:30 PM - Mesa Utilities Building; 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201. Raymond Jones, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 27 - April 5 - 6 PM - Bethesda Baptist; 906 E. Jones st. Phoenix, AZ 85042. Ron Harders, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 28 - April 6 - 7 PM - Madison School District Headquaters; 5601 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Tom Haney, Chairman
· Yavapai - April 9 - 8 AM - Centennial Center at Antelope Hills; 1989 Clubhouse Dr. Prescott, AZ 86301. Mark Sensmeier, Chairman
· Mohave - April 9 - 1 PM - Vista Del Sol RV Resort, 3249 Felipe Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86442. Michael Ward, Chairman
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MARCH 27 - EASTER
The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at the Pyle Adult Recreation Center in Tempe to hear Charles C. Schmidt and Jeff Dewitt square off on Prop 123, the K-12 education funding bill. This is sure to be an informative and interesting meeting. Invite your friends! Contact: Chairman Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545 or email@example.com
The Tucson Republican Women’s 13th Biennial Candidate’s Luncheon will be held at noon., Mon., March 28. 11 am at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway. 11 am – Meet & Greet with candidates for US Senate, congressional districts, AZ Corporation Commission, Pima County Board of Supervisors, State House, State Senate and Justice of the Peace. Silent auction proceeds benefit the TRW Scholarship Fund. $35 per person. Checks payable to TRW-PAC, mail to TRW, PO Box 16185, Tucson, AZ 85732. Contact Chr Parralee Schneider for Reservations/information at 520-250-5073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles C. Schmidt and Jeff DeWit will square off Prop 123, the K-12 education funding bill at the 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 Tempe Republican Women’s meeting scheduled at Pyle Adult Recreation Center, Tempe
LD20s State Delegate Election is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater in Glendale. CD 8 Registrations open at 6 pm. with meeting starting at 6:30 pm. CD6 registration starts at 7 pm. with meeting starting at 7:30 pm. Contact: Chairman Naomi Kruse, email@example.com
Former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., March 28 in the Lifeline Ambulance Training Building, 1155 N Tegner, Wickenburg. Contact: Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
LD22 Has Called For It’s Delegation Election meeting for March 28. The Call Letter and appropriate documents are be viewed/downloaded at LD 22 2016 State Delegate Election Call Letter Nomination Form Certified Proxy State Delegate Form State Alternate Form 03-28-2016 Meeting Agenda Contact Secretary Van DiCarlo email@example.com.
US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward will be Speaking at 8th Anniversary of Celebrating Vietnam Veterans Day at 7 pm., Tues., March 29 at Mohave Community College in Colorado City, AZ RSVP
The Colorado River Tea Party will have a booth, on the north side of theater building, at the Yuma County Fair is scheduled for Tues, March 29 through Sun., April 3. Sally Kizer, Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org 928-210-1219.
Scottsdale City Council candidate Dan Schweiker will be featured at a social between 6-8pm, Tues., March 29 at the Scottsdale Waterfront Condos – Tower 2 Clubroom. Wine and light Italian fare will be served. Hosted by Steve and Cathy McConnell and Armand and Shiree Verdone, this a “get to know’, not a fundraiser.
US Sen John McCain And His Wife Cindy will open Northern Arizona headquarters at 11 am., Tues., March 29 at a yet to be disclosed location in Yavapai County. RSVP to 480-272-5246 by March 28.
The Arizona Federation of Republican Women’s “2016 AzFRW Day at the Legislature” is scheduled between 10 am-2:30 pm., Wed, March 30 at the capitol. Participants are asked to wear something red. Meet your legislators and watch them in action. $20 registration includes lunch from Duck and Decanter. To register : Miryam Gutier-Elm Miryam.email@example.com 602-717-3871 or AzFRW Treasurer Susan Marell 602-370-3435.
LD24 PCs David and Vicki Alger are hosting a “Meet US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward, in Old Town Scottsdale at 6:30 pm., March 30. Attendees will enjoy a relaxing meal while Ward discusses her plan to reform Washington DC and return out government to its people,” according to Alger. RSVP: ForDrKelliWard@AlgerFamily.us. Or call
US Senate Candidate Dr Kelli Ward will address the LD24 “Special Delegate Selection Election to AZGOP Convention” meeting at 6:30 pm., Thurs., March 31 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., in Phx. Ward, who was elected to the State Senate in 2012 and was unopposed in the 2014 election, is challenging 33 year Senator John McCain. Her key campaign issues are open borders, an escalating federal budget; 90 million Americans out of work; lost insurance and skyrocketing costs under Obamacare.
The Arizona Game and Fish Department’s 8th annual “Youth Day at the Outdoor Expo” is scheduled Fri., April 1 between 8:30 am-2:30 pm at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in north Phoenix. Free admission/parking. Designed specifically for school-aged groups and students, this event will provide hands-on educational activities focusing on outdoor recreation and environmental education including:
- Live wildlife demonstrations
- Sportfishing catch and release tank
- Educational talks and demonstrations
- Dozens of exhibitors and educational activities
Register early. An online registration at http://www.azgfd.gov/youthday
The Cobre Valley Republican Club has scheduled a Pie And Coffee Meet And Greet for Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu – a CD1 candidate - between 6-8pm, Sat., April 2 at the Pinal Mountain Elks Hall,1910 E Maple St. Globe Ariz. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions. Legislators T J Shope and Frank Pratt and legislative candidate Reymundo Torres will be in attendance.
US Senate candidate Dr Kelli Ward will appear at the “Back the Badge Rally” between 10:30 am-11 am., Sat., April 2 at the Chandler Police Headquarter, 250 E Chicago St., Chandler. Contact: Carolyn Leff firstname.lastname@example.org 1-928-230-0633
The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am., Sat., April 2 in the Quail Room at the SCW Foundations Bldg., 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West. Doors open at 8 am with coffee/donuts. $2 donation to cover expenses. Maricopa County Treasurer’s candidate Royce Flora will speaker regarding this campaign to replace his boss Charles “Hos” Hoskins – who is retiring. Flora is currently the Chef Deputy for Treasurer Hoskins. Contact: Jean Goncalves 623-214-8010.
· Being-Secretary-Of-State-Isn’t-Easy Ken Bennett
· Scottsdale Gets More Good News Mayor Jim Lane
· Paul Ryan: Ambition Trumps Honor Trust Paul Ryan At Your Own Peril
· 130326-1400 - AZRRT Call To Action
- RISEN. Video trailer. The Most Important Manhunt in History Was Just the Beginning. Roman military tribune Clavius remains set in his ways after serving 25 years in the army. He arrives at a crossroad when he's tasked to investigate the mystery of what happened to Jesus following the Crucifixion. Accompanied by trusted aide Lucius, his quest to disprove rumors of a risen Messiah makes him question his own beliefs and spirituality. As his journey takes him to places never dreamed of, Clavius discovers the truth that he's been seeking.
- SB1455 Resurrected by Sen. Carlyle Begay. Please Help Get it Scheduled for Another Vote!.
- I'm Sorry, Students. When will Arizona parents rise up against this abuse of our children?
BILL WHITTLE'S FIREWALL/AFTERBURNER
- Be Honest - Obama Is A Muslim And Acts Accordingly -- Parties In Cuba While Brussels Burns
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
· Michigan-Pushes-Back-Against-Onslaught-Of-Syrian-Refugees Half Of Obama's 10,000 Syrian Migrants Destined For Great Lakes State
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY