- ► September (21)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ▼ March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Author/Firearms Expert Alan Korwin: “Religions like Christianity and Islam, and books like the Quoran and Das Kapital have been responsible throughout history for more deaths and horror than all the criminal and negligent gun problems America has ever seen. Yet no one would suggest issuing permits for religion or writing. Why then can anyone justify issuing permits for gun ownership, which like religion and the press, is a fundamental right guaranteed by the Constitution? How can it make sense to put that power in government hands, when governments kill more people than any other force on Earth?”
Taliban Splinter Group Claims Responsibility For Pakistan Blast That Killed 63, Christians Targeted 'Members of the Christian community who were celebrating Easter today were our prime target,' the group's spokesman told NBC News.
LD13 PC Scott Powelson - Some ideas about the $50 state convention fee.
1. If it is paid by credit card it can be disputed and re-credited after the fact since it is unconstitutional from what I read in the case site included in the Briefs article.
2. Pay by check at the door with "paid under protest" in the memo box. When the lawsuit is done it should be paid back, hopefully by AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham himself not the party.
3. The web site is showing it as a donation on checkout if you pay on line. If it is mandatory to have the ticket to get in the building to vote it is not a donation.
I hate to see many of our PCs disenfranchised by these weasels plots and schemes to discourage participation at such a critical time in the election process and just when our candidates are generating so much interest in our Republican Party. I think if this can't solved before the convention the first order of business at the convention should be the immediate removal of Graham and all who approved this change to the convention from any and all positions of authority in the Republican Party.
Reports Are Coming From Yavapai County that only about half of the delegates eligible to attend the April 30 State AZGOP Convention have not signed up in protest to the $50 admission fee that AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham has imposed this year. Some are protesting the fee, others think the fee discourages PCs from attending, or that the fee is a way of manipulating who will become delegates to the national convention in July in Cleveland. Presidential candidate Donald Trump won the PPE Election by a large margin in Arizona on March 22, but it’s no secret that the Establishment is determined to prevent Trump from becoming the national nominee. Yavapai PCs are asked to contact Rich Hennessey at 928-499-9342.
LD26 PC And Former Marine Matt Papke has announced that a group of “Patriotic PCs” are seriously considering taking legal action against Robert Graham and the Arizona Republican Party over the $50 fee imposed on delegates for the first time in the 78 year history of the AZGOP. See 3-24-16 Briefs Maricopa County PCs passed a resolution censuring Graham during the January 2015 Maricopa County meeting. Papke can be reached at 480-242-2208 or email@example.com.
Between now and April 9 those delegates who will be voting at the April 30 AZGOP State Convention will be elected at Arizona County and Legislative meetings. Only PCs elected or appointed by Dec 31, 2015 are qualified to vote on the State Convention delegates. Any registered Republican can be a candidate for State Delegate.
Activist Penelope Willkomm – “I am moving. . . Yes, again: I will be leaving my 5th wheel in storage at the park here in Apache Junction and moving to Glendale. I will be moving in with my son, David. Not sure for how long but I am looking forward to it! I will be able to see my other grandsons more often (hopefully) and may even help David with the yard work occasionally! Yes, David, I did say occasionally! Hahaha I really am looking forward to it and besides, he has a pool! The down side is that I will not see my daughter, Suzette, and her husband Rob (who at this point must be dancing a jig) just kidding, Rob is the best son-in-law a mom could ever hope for! I will miss seeing Jessica and Orlando and those crazy, beautiful girls of theirs! I am looking forward to the next little one there! Vivi, I promise it will be okay! Those handsome boys that live in the Smith castle with their queen, Kari will be missed no less! And Justin has promised to come by for dinner once in a while! No, David, I didn't invite him for every night, honest! Just kidding! I am looking forward to this change and hopefully it will be a good move for both of us! Don't be strangers, any of you! Keep in touch and let me know how your individual worlds are doing! I love you all, and want to know how you are! Last of all, please pray for America!” Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lolly Hathhorn: “You are the best at keeping us informed. You are a great Patriot!!!”
Grassroots Tea Party Activists will meet with Secretary of State Michele Reagan at 6 pm., Wed., March 30 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Rd, Phx. Contact: email@example.com
Franklin Graham Takes No Guff From San Francisco Mayor: The mayor of the City by the Bay is in a huff because this Southern state just kicked San Francisco values to the curb. He's even decided he's going to punish the state for giving "perverts and sexual predators" the boot. Evangelist Franklin Graham is having none of it ... Read more
The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am., Sat., April 2 at the SCW Foundation Building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West. Coffee/donuts served at 8 am. $2 donation requested to help with room rental. Maricopa County Treasurer candidate Royce Flora, the current Chief Deputy for the county treasurer, will address the group on his goal to reduce the tax burden on homes and businesses. Contact: Jean Goncalves 623-214-8010
A.J. LaFaro, former Maricopa County Republican Party chairman, has led efforts to ban independents from the state’s primary elections. He says “independents’ influence on GOP primaries leads to moderate candidates beating more conservative contenders. We have a set of values that we subscribe to and independent voters, in my opinion, do not subscribe to that platform of values. I’ll be very candid: I don’t think that independent voters should be able to adversely affect the outcome of our party’s nominees.” See related story why-does-seem-like-s-getting-harder-vote-arizona arizona-legislative-cuts-set-stage-60-polls
Republican Establishment in Usual Denial About Muslim Terrorist Threat to Homeland. Not Much Different Than Obama! Rep. Mike McCaul Slams Cruz's Call for Muslim Surveillance : Ted Cruz's call for increased surveillance in Muslim communities in the United States may be an inflammatory message that "could have an unintended consequence," as Europe's situation is different than that in the United States, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said Sunday. "In Europe it's very segregated," the Texas Republican told CBS' "Face the Nation" program. "They're being radicalized because they're not assimilated with the culture. I don't think we have that same situation in the United States." Continue Reading.....
Action Alert: Joel Alcott - 2nd Amendment Preservation Arizona: HB2300 would prohibit state cooperation with the enforcement all future federal gun control measures, effectively nullifying them in practice within the state. The Bill passed the House on 02-29 and the Senate Federalism Committee on 03-15. It passed its final committee- Senate Rules- on 03-25. Please take the following actions
- Call The Senate President Andy Biggs. Thank Him for his arguments in favor of HB2300 in the Senate Rules committee. Let him know you support the bill and would like to see it pass the Senate as well. Senate President Andy Biggs - (602) 926-4371
- Call Your Senator. Be strong, but respectful. Urge him/her to vote YES on HB2300. HowToContactMember.asp
- Call Back – Any No Or Undecided – In 1-2 Days. Make sure to follow-up. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
- Spread The Word. Share this information widely. Contact Alcott at firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd-amendment-preservation-arizona
Online Calculator Tells You How Much of Your Paycheck Each Presidential Candidate Will Take As the November elections loom on the horizon, the presidential candidates have all released their tax proposals on the percentage of your income that they will need to take from you every year to maintain themselves. Read more of this post
Trump Aide: Immigration Increases Risk Of Female Genital Mutilation “You want to talk about women’s issues? Here’s something we should be talking about." immigration-increases-risk-of-female-genital
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus and Co-Chair Sharon Day released the following Easter message: “Christians around the world awake this Easter Sunday to a renewed joy in the resurrection of our Savior,” said Chairman Priebus. “I hope all who are celebrating are surrounded by loved ones on this day and filled with God’s peace. I wish you a happy and blessed Easter. It’s my prayer that the joy of this Holy Day and the hope of eternal life remain with us throughout the year. The darkness of Good Friday has been overcome by the good news of Easter: Christ is risen! Today we lift our voices in song, praising God for the gift of everlasting life and rejoicing over His love for us,” said Co-Chair Sharon Day. “And as we celebrate Christ’s triumph over death, we remember the example He set in His life on Earth: love for our neighbors, kindness to the downcast, and forgiveness for all. I wish a very Happy Easter to you and yours!”
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus released the following statement on the results of Saturday’s Democrat caucuses: “Hillary Clinton’s repeated stumbles at this stage of the race are another reminder of her deeply flawed candidacy. Winning only one out of six primaries and caucuses this week is an embarrassing performance for the Democrat front runner. At a time when the public’s concern about terrorism is growing, Hillary Clinton's glaring record of failure on fighting terrorism and her decision to set up a secret email server shows she recklessly jeopardized national security and can’t be trusted in the White House. Americans looking for new leadership will not get it from two candidates promising to rubber stamp more of the extreme Obama agenda. Only a Republican president will offer the course correction our country badly needs.”
The Arizona Federation Of Republican Women’s Biennial Day At The Legislature is scheduled Wed., March 30. Wear red. Clubs earn awards points for attendance. Meet your legislators and watch them in action. $20 registration includes lunch from Duck and Decanter. To register : Miryam Gutier-Elm Miryam.email@example.com 602-717-3871 or AzFRW Treasurer Susan Marell 602-370-3435.
Sheriff Richard Mack will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., Mon.,March 28 in the Lifeline Ambulance Training Building, 1155 N Tegner, Wickenburg. Mack served as the Graham County Sheriff from 1988 to 1996. In 1994 he was recruited by the National Rifle Association as a plaintiff in one of nine lawsuits against the Clinton administration over the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act. He is a former lobbyist for Gun Owners of America (GOA) and a two-time candidate for United States Congress. Mack is also the founder of Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), and established the "County Sheriff Project" movement, both of whom claim the power to refuse to enforce federal laws. Contact: Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Ambassador John Bolton’s Petition Demanding Strong American Action To Defeat And Destroy Radical Islam.
How-To-Become-A-Delegate-To-The-2016-State-Or-National-Conventions Perhaps this will help those of you who are feeling frustration at not know what/how to become a state or national delegate.
Senate-Homeland-Security-Chairman: Leaving-Iraq-Set-Path-For ISIS The Historic Blunder Of President Obama Was Leaving Iraq,” Sen. Ron Johnson said.
Veterans Are Asking “Where The Hell Has He Been All These Years,” as they read the announcement that Sen. John McCain’s staff is kicking off a Fix It Tour around the State of Arizona to provide mobile office hours for Arizona veterans who are encountering problems receiving care or obtaining benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and other constituents who are confronting challenges with federal agencies. The first Fix It Tour mobile office hours will be held at 1 pm., Tues., March 29 at Eastern Arizona College, 615 N Stadium Ave., Thatcher. Future Fix It Tour mobile office hours will be held in cities across the State of Arizona, and dates and locations will be announced in the coming weeks.
ATTN Club Chairmen/Secretaries: Please include the time and location of your event, as well as a contact name, phone or e-mail when submitting event announcements. Thanks for your cooperation. – Editor Frosty Taylor.
US Congressmen Sponsor Art Competition each spring, recognizing young artists within their home congressional districts. Entry deadline is April 8, 2016. Winners art work is displayed for one year in the US Capitol complex in Washington, DC. For entry information go HERE.
The Arizona Republican Party State Convention is April 30. Tickets here. $50 admission fee. For information on how to get elected as a delegate to represent Republicans from your county or legislative district to go to www.azgop.org . If you wish to run you should read instructions here and be sure to attend the Republican election meeting in your area. The delegates at the Arizona Republican Party State Convention will elect delegates to represent Arizona Republican voters at the Republican National Convention.
Here Are You State Delegates Election Mtgs By Dates
· Maricopa LD 1 - March 28 – 6 PM - Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85086. Cathy Schwanke, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 19 - March 28 - 6:30 PM - Girdy Hickman's House; 11141 W. Laurelwood Ln. Avondale 85392. George Ortiz, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 20 - March 28 - 6PM - Washington School District Offices; 4650 W Sweetwater Glendale, AZ 85304. Naomi Kruse, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 22 - March 28 - 5:30 PM - Westbrook Vistas Rec Center; 18825 N Country Club Pkwy Peoria, AZ 85382. Eric Morgan, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 29 - March 28 - 6:45 PM - 10035 W Turney Ave, Phoenix AZ 85037. Alan Gaugert, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 13 - March 29 - 6PM - PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Ballroom, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear AZ. Wally Campbell, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 15 - March 29 - 6:30 PM - Arizona Project; 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85028. David Henderson, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 17 - March 29 - 7PM - Tri-City Baptist Church; 2211 W Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286. Shadow Asgari, Chairwoman
· Yuma - March 29 - 7 PM - 3097 S. 8th Ave, Yuma, AZ 85364. Jonathon Lines, Chairman
· Greenlee - March 29 - 6PM - Tyler's Taste of Texas; 701 S. Coronado Bvld. Clifton, AZ 85540. Roy Tyler, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 25 - March 30 - 6 PM - Mesa Utilities Building; 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201. Ian Murray, Chairman
· Apache - March 30 - 6 PM - Apache County Board of Supervisors Room; 75 W Cleveland St, St Johns, AZ 85936. Delos Bond, Chairman
· Navajo - March 30 - 7 PM - Silver Creek Senior Center in Snowflake, 1658 S Main St, Snowflake, AZ 85937. Annette Hardman, 2nd Vice Chair
· Maricopa LD 12 - March 31 - 7 PM - Cafeteria of Cooley Middle School; 1100 S. Recker Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85296. Mickie Niland, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 16 - March 31 - 7 PM - Liberty Arts Academy; 3015 S. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Denis Brimhall, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 23 - March 31 – 6 PM - FHUSD Learning Center; 16000 East Palisades Blvd. Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. Jim O'Connor, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 24 - March 31 - 6:30 PM - AZGOP HQ; 3501 N. 24th Street Phoenix, AZ 85016. Timothy Lee, Chairman
· Graham - March 31 - 6 PM - El Charro Restaurant; 601 W Main St, Safford, AZ 85546. J. Duane Rhodes, Chairman
· La Paz - April 1 - 7 PM - Taco Mio Restaurant, 130 East Main Street, Quartzsite, AZ 85346. Russell Sias, Chairman
· Gila - April 2 - 10 AM - Tiny's Family Restaurant; 600 Highway 260, Payson, AZ 85541. Gary Morris, Chairman
· Cochise - April 2 - 10 AM - American Legion Hall; 225 E. Allen St. Tombstone, AZ 85638. Casey Jones, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 4 - April 2 - 9 AM - Starpointe Residence Club of Estrella, 17665 W. Elliot Rd. Goodyear, AZ 85338. LD 4 Chairman, Dick Newcomer
· Maricopa LD 30 - April 2 - 1 PM - First United Methodist Church; 7102 N. 58th Dr. Glendale, AZ 85301. Bud Zomok, Chairman
· Pima LD 2 - April 2 - 10 AM - Quail Creek Madera Clubhouse; 2045 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ 85614. Sergio Arellano, Chairman
· Pima LD 9 - April 2 - 8:30 AM - La Paloma Urgent Care Center; 4001 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson , Arizona 85718. Bradley Johns, Chairman
· Pima LD 14 - April 2 - 9:30 AM - 16461 S Houghton Rd, Corona de Tucson, Az 85641. William Sobeck, Chairman
· Coconino - April 2 - 9 AM - DoubleTree Hotel; 1175 W. Rt 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Joan Harris, Chairwoman
· Pima LD 10 - April 4 - 5:30 PM - Wilmot Public Library; 530 North Wilmot Road, Tucson, AZ 85711. Parralee Schneider, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 18 - April 5 - 6 PM - Quality Inn; 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Mary Fritsche, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 26 - April 5 - 6:30 PM - Mesa Utilities Building; 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201. Raymond Jones, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 27 - April 5 - 6 PM - Bethesda Baptist; 906 E. Jones st. Phoenix, AZ 85042. Ron Harders, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 28 - April 6 - 7 PM - Madison School District Headquaters; 5601 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Tom Haney, Chairman
· Yavapai - April 9 - 8 AM - Centennial Center at Antelope Hills; 1989 Clubhouse Dr. Prescott, AZ 86301. Mark Sensmeier, Chairman
· Mohave - April 9 - 1 PM - Vista Del Sol RV Resort, 3249 Felipe Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86442. Michael Ward, Chairman.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Secretary of State Michele Reagan will hold a press conference scheduled at 9:30 am., Mon., March 28 in the SOS office at 1700 W Washington, Phx., to discuss her preliminary review of the 2016 Presidential Preference Election problems that occurred last week.
The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at the Pyle Adult Recreation Center in Tempe to hear Charles C. Schmidt and Jeff Dewitt square off on Prop 123, the K-12 education funding bill. This is sure to be an informative and interesting meeting. Invite your friends! Contact: Chairman Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545 or email@example.com
The Tucson Republican Women’s 13th Biennial Candidate’s Luncheon will be held at noon., Mon., March 28. 11 am at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway. 11 am – Meet & Greet with candidates for US Senate, congressional districts, AZ Corporation Commission, Pima County Board of Supervisors, State House, State Senate and Justice of the Peace. Silent auction proceeds benefit the TRW Scholarship Fund. $35 per person. Checks payable to TRW-PAC, mail to TRW, PO Box 16185, Tucson, AZ 85732. Contact Chr Parralee Schneider for Reservations/information at 520-250-5073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tempe Republican Women will host Charles C. Schmidt and Jeff DeWit as they square off Prop 123, the K-12 education funding bill at the 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at Pyle Adult Recreation Center, Tempe.
The Arizona Project hosts AZ National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash, who
will explain the possibility of an open convention and what may happen if that should occur, at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
A Coffee Reception For John And Cindy McCain is scheduled at 10:30am., Tues., March 29 at the Hasyampa Inn – Arizona Rm., 122 E Gurley St., Prescott. RSVP by Mon., March 28 to Holly Lane at 480-272-5246.
US Sen McCain And Mike Broomhead, host of the “The Mike Broomhead Show” on Phoenix radio station 550 KFYI, will hold a town hall meeting with Arizona veterans at Phoenix City Hall, 200 W Washington, Phx at 2 pm., Mon., March 28.
LD20s State Delegate Election is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 28 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater in Glendale. CD 8 Registrations open at 6 pm. with meeting starting at 6:30 pm. CD6 registration starts at 7 pm. with meeting starting at 7:30 pm. Contact: Chairman Naomi Kruse, email@example.com
Former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack will address the Wickenburg Republican Club at 7 pm., March 28 in the Lifeline Ambulance Training Building, 1155 N Tegner, Wickenburg. Contact: Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
LD22 Has Called For It’s Delegation Election meeting for March 28. The Call Letter and appropriate documents are be viewed/downloaded at LD 22 2016 State Delegate Election Call Letter Nomination Form Certified Proxy State Delegate Form State Alternate Form 03-28-2016 Meeting Agenda Contact Secretary Van DiCarlo email@example.com.
US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward will be Speaking at 8th Anniversary of Celebrating Vietnam Veterans Day at 7 pm., Tues., March 29 at Mohave Community College in Colorado City, AZ RSVP
The Colorado River Tea Party will have a booth, on the north side of theater building, at the Yuma County Fair is scheduled for Tues, March 29 through Sun., April 3. Sally Kizer, Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org 928-210-1219.
Scottsdale City Council candidate Dan Schweiker will be featured at a social between 6-8pm, Tues., March 29 at the Scottsdale Waterfront Condos – Tower 2 Clubroom. Wine and light Italian fare will be served. Hosted by Steve and Cathy McConnell and Armand and Shiree Verdone, this a “get to know’, not a fundraiser.
US Sen John McCain And His Wife Cindy will open Northern Arizona headquarters at 11 am., Tues., March 29 at a yet to be disclosed location in Yavapai County. RSVP to 480-272-5246 by March 28.
The Arizona Federation of Republican Women’s “2016 AzFRW Day at the Legislature” is scheduled between 10 am-2:30 pm., Wed, March 30 at the capitol. Participants are asked to wear something red. Meet your legislators and watch them in action. $20 registration includes lunch from Duck and Decanter. To register : Miryam Gutier-Elm Miryam.email@example.com 602-717-3871 or AzFRW Treasurer Susan Marell 602-370-3435.
LD24 PCs David and Vicki Alger are hosting a “Meet US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward, in Old Town Scottsdale at 6:30 pm., March 30. Attendees will enjoy a relaxing meal while Ward discusses her plan to reform Washington DC and return out government to its people,” according to Alger. RSVP: ForDrKelliWard@AlgerFamily.us. Or call 602-697-0878.
US Senate Candidate Dr Kelli Ward will address the LD24 “Special Delegate Selection Election to AZGOP Convention” meeting at 6:30 pm., Thurs., March 31 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., in Phx. Ward, who was elected to the State Senate in 2012 and was unopposed in the 2014 election, is challenging 33 year Senator John McCain. Her key campaign issues are open borders, an escalating federal budget; 90 million Americans out of work; lost insurance and skyrocketing costs under Obamacare.
US Sen Jeff Flake Will Speak To The SaddleBrooke Republican Club at 4 pm., Thur., March 31 in the Ballroom at the HOA# 2 Mountain View Clubhouse, 38735 S. Mountain View Blvd. SaddleBrooke. AZ 85739. Doors open at 3.30pm. Bring your Republican friends and neighbors. Contact: President Neil Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arizona Game and Fish Department’s 8th annual “Youth Day at the Outdoor Expo” is scheduled Fri., April 1 between 8:30 am-2:30 pm at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in north Phoenix. Free admission/parking. Designed specifically for school-aged groups and students, this event will provide hands-on educational activities focusing on outdoor recreation and environmental education including:
- Live wildlife demonstrations
- Sportfishing catch and release tank
- Educational talks and demonstrations
- Dozens of exhibitors and educational activities
Register early. An online registration at http://www.azgfd.gov/youthday
The Cobre Valley Republican Club has scheduled a Pie And Coffee Meet And Greet for Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu – a CD1 candidate - between 6-8pm, Sat., April 2 at the Pinal Mountain Elks Hall,1910 E Maple St. Globe Ariz. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions. Legislators T J Shope and Frank Pratt and legislative candidate Reymundo Torres will be in attendance.
US Senate candidate Dr Kelli Ward will appear at the “Back the Badge Rally” between 10:30 am-11 am., Sat., April 2 at the Chandler Police Headquarter, 250 E Chicago St., Chandler. Contact: Carolyn Leff email@example.com 1-928-230-0633
The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am., Sat., April 2 in the Quail Room at the SCW Foundations Bldg., 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West. Doors open at 8 am with coffee/donuts. $2 donation to cover expenses. Maricopa County Treasurer’s candidate Royce Flora will speaker regarding this campaign to replace his boss Charles “Hos” Hoskins – who is retiring. Flora is currently the Chef Deputy for Treasurer Hoskins. Contact: Jean Goncalves 623-214-8010
The Gila County Republican Committee’s Lincoln Day Luncheon Fundraiser featuring Gov Doug Ducey and Congressman Paul Gosar is scheduled at 11:30 am., Mon., April 4 at the Maztzal Casino in Payson. $60 per person includes a prime rib luncheon, door prizes, silent auction and raffles. RSVP to Shirley Dye 928-951-6774 or Gary Morris 928-478-8186. Checks should be made out to the “Gila County Republican Committee” and mailed to Shirley Dye, 1107 S Deer Born Dr., Payson, AZ 85541. Reservations deadline: Tues March 29.
The Lincoln Republican Women will meet at 6 pm., Mon., April 4 at Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ . 5:30 – meet and greet. 6:20 pm – dinner. Dr Donald T Critchlow, Director of the ASU Center for Political Thought and Leadership will address “The Future Right: The Forging of a New Republican Majority” at 7 pm. $35 per person. Reservations required by Thurs., March 31. RSVP: Pat Kaufmann 602-214-2114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gov Doug Ducey will be the speaker for the Gila County Republican Committee’s Lincoln Day Luncheon at 11:30 am., Mon., April 4 at the Mazatzal Casino in Payson. Congressman Paul Gosar will also attend. For ticket information call 928-478-8186. Contact Chr Gary Morris 602-803-7366.
Congressman Paul Gosar’s Staff will hold officer hours between 10 am and noon, Mon, April 4 at 155 N. Tegner, Suite A, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. Raise any concern you have about federal and state topics. Receive help from agents from the Social Security Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, Small Business Administration, the Internal Revenue Service and more. Contact: 928-445-1683.
Coconino County Republican Committee Chairman Joan Harris: The Coconino County meeting to elect our delegates to the State Convention will be held at 9 am, Mon., April 4, at the DoubleTree Hotel, 1175 W. Rt. 66, Flagstaff. National delegates will be elected at the State Convention. If you are interested in becoming a Coconino County delegate to the Arizona State Convention, please contact me at telephone 928-226-0502 or e-mail email@example.com.
ARIZONA ELECTED OFFICIAL SPEAK OUT
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy. If statements exceeds the limit, it will be edited.
Scottsdale City Council incumbent Virgina Korte: Your opinion matters to me. I believe that citizen input is a vital part of the decision-making process of the City Council. Your ideas help guide us not only in day-to-day decisions, but particularly our long-range planning. Citizen engagement is one of the elements that makes Scottsdale special and contributes to our quality of life. There is no more important issue facing our community than our transportation needs. Transportation plays a critical role in keeping our economy growing and sustaining our Scottsdale way of life. Two important meetings will be happening soon that will address our 20-year Master Transportation Plan developed by the Transportation Department and approved by the citizens’ Transportation Commission. The Council will be meeting at 4p.m. Tuesday, April 12th in the Kiva to discuss the master plan. We will not be voting on the plan that evening. On Tuesday, May 3rd at 5p.m. in the Kiva, the Council will vote on it. I urge you to attend these meetings or watch their live broadcast on our Scottsdale Video Network, City Cable 11. Meanwhile, I would appreciate your opinion on transportation issues that you feel impact you, your family and neighbors. This is an opportunity for you to have a voice in creating the plan that will help shape Scottsdale for the next 20 years. I look forward to hearing from you.
· For Many Americans This Year, Easter Offers A Time For Faith And Reflection Amidst A Sea Of Troubles. Read More
· Lunacy Reigns Supreme: Obama Welcomes More “Refugees” Worldwide Carnage Doesn’t Dissuade Obama From Bringing More Fanatical Islamists Into US
· Paul Ryan: Ambition Trumps Honor Trust Paul Ryan At Your Own Peril
· 130326-1400 - AZRRT Call To Action
- RISEN. Video trailer.
- SB1455 Resurrected by Sen. Carlyle Begay. Please Help Get it Scheduled for Another Vote!.
BILL WHITTLE'S FIREWALL/AFTERBURNER
- Be Honest - Obama Is A Muslim And Acts Accordingly -- Parties In Cuba While Brussels Burns
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· All Is Calm In Acapulco Says Federal Police Commissoner 35 Murders In 8 Days
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
· ‘If We Die, We Want To Look Pretty’: Fearless Kurdish Soldier Women Mow Down Isis Fighters…But Not Before Doing This
WAR ON WOMEN/CHILDREN
· At Least 60 Dead In Bombing At Pakistan Park More Than 100 Were Hurt In An Explosion In Lahore That A Police Official Attributed To A Suicide Bomber.
BILL AND HILLARY
SECRETARY OF STATE