- ► February (25)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ▼ March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
More Fall Out From The $50 Attendance Fee That AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham has imposed on the folks planning to attend/participate in the April 30 AZGOP State Convention where delegates for the national convention will be elected. PCs are wondering whether people nominated from the floor at the local county/LD meetings have to pony up for the $50 April 30 State Convention fee before they can be allowed on the county/LD ballots.
Tom Morrissey, Immediate Past Chairman AZ GOP: Amid all the controversy over the $50 charge to attend the upcoming State Convention to elect the delegates to the National Convention comes the question, "What if there isn't a big enough turnout to manifest a quorum?" There is an awful lot of chatter involving protest of the charge of $50. Having experienced the turmoil of the last convention I thought that what happened then could not have been much worse but perhaps I was wrong. Only time will tell.
Yavapai PC R. A. Hennessey To the Yavapai Executive Committee: Since the YAVGOP, and AZGOP is forcing members to shell out $50 to be allowed to be on the ballot I would submit to you that NOBODY nominated from the floor should be allowed to run unless they pay the said $50 and have proof of it prior to the vote.
The $50 is not only Un Constitutional but is straight up extortion. This is just an attempt to fix the National Convention to defeat Trump and I can assure you it will backfire. If the National Convention chooses to deny Trump the nomination if he comes in with the Majority of votes, I will NOT ONLY not vote for the nominee but I will vote for Sanders as at least I will know what I am getting. The Republican Party has gone to Hell in a hand basket and YAVGOP has joined the team. Contact: Hennessey 928-499-9342.
Yavapai County Republican Chairman Mark Sensmeier: There seems to be some confusion (and amusing conspiracy theories) regarding the $50 ticket cost for the State Convention. Facts:
· The $50 represents a cost of attendance for the Convention. This is not a "poll tax" nor an "extortion". Putting on a major event costs a lot of money. The $50 charge will pay less than half of the $25,000 cost of the Mesa Convention Center for this event, not to mention the staff and contractors including the Maricopa County Recorder's office for conducting 10 separate elections, some including hundreds of candidates, throughout the day. The $50 also includes a $10 meal voucher so only $40 goes towards the event.
· Practically every other state has a ticket charge for attending state conventions. Alabama charges $200, California $95, Mississippi $100, Colorado $65, New Mexico $60, Virginia $35, Texas $55, Indiana $80, Illinois $50, and so on. Delegates to the National Convention in Cleveland will pay a minimum of $2,500 to attend.
· The ticket charge only needs to be paid by those elected as Delegates and Alternates. The Yavapai meeting is being held on the last day to meet the 20-day requirement prior to the State Convention. The Yavapai Elections officials will not have our ballots counted until late afternoon on the day of the meeting. So instead of trying to collect money from up to 120 elected delegates/alternates on Saturday night/Sunday morning, we are requiring payment from all candidates prior to the start of the meeting. If you are not elected to either office, we will return your check or request a refund from AZGOP if you paid online.
· Any Delegates or Alternates who do not end up attending the State Convention will be refunded their $50 by AZGOP.
· We have changed the due date for payment of the $50 ticket charge to be at the start of the April 9 meeting (9AM).
LD26 PC And Former Marine Matt Papke has announced that a group of “Patriotic PCs” are seriously considering taking legal action against Robert Graham and the Arizona Republican Party over the $50 fee imposed on delegates for the first time in the 78 year history of the AZGOP. See 3-24-16 Briefs Maricopa County PCs passed a resolution censuring Graham during the January 2015 Maricopa County meeting. Papke can be reached at 480-242-2208 or email@example.com.
Between Now And April 9 those delegates who will be voting at the April 30 AZGOP State Convention will be elected at Arizona County and Legislative meetings. Only PCs elected or appointed by Dec 31, 2015 are qualified to vote on the State Convention delegates. Any registered Republican can be a candidate for State Delegate.
How-To-Become-A-Delegate-To-The-2016-State-Or-National-Conventions Perhaps this will help those of you who are feeling frustration at not know what/how to become a state or national delegate.
160328-1945 - AZRRT Update - Education Bills: Vicki Alger has sent out a lot of material regarding pending education bills. If you have no seen that material, you can do so by going to our Facebook page. Because of the large volume of information, we have chosen to go via a link instead of forwarding a large e-mail. Please check it out at:https://www.facebook.com/AZRRT/posts/488481584677451
Timothy DesLaris Running For Marana School Board … “I am a second generation Arizonan and a native Tucsonan. For most of my life, I have lived in northwest Tucson, and specifically, within the Marana Unified School District.”
The Arizona Game and Fish Department’s 8th annual “Youth Day at the Outdoor Expo” is scheduled Fri., April 1 between 8:30 am-2:30 pm at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in north Phoenix. Free admission/parking. Designed specifically for school-aged groups and students. Register early. An online registration at http://www.azgfd.gov/youthday
RNC Spokeman Michael Short: “Hillary Clinton’s partisan attacks belie her own record of blocking judicial nominees and the fact she was the first Secretary of State in history to have filibustered a Supreme Court Justice. The only reason Hillary Clinton is calling on Republicans to breach decades of bipartisan precedent of not confirming election-year Supreme Court nominees is so she could have a liberal majority on the court to help her carry on President Obama’s legacy of executive overreach if elected.” –
LD20 VC Wes Harris to Sen Sylvia Allen - Regarding Common Core, you and I go back a long, long way to Show Low and our presentation on the evils of Common Core after you left the Senate and taken the elected job as County Supervisor. With the death of Chester, a staunch ally in the fight against Common Core, you ran to fill his position and I was elated because I believed that you shared both Chester's and my feelings about Common Core. What changed? Why are you teaming up with the Governor and the SBE to dilute the Superintendent's responsibilities as outlined in the State Constitution? Is such a bill as you have sponsored really Constitutional? Why does the Governor want to take total charge of Education in our State? Why are you doing his bidding on this? What happened to Principle? I totally support the points laid out in Ms. Christy's letter to you do hope that you will take heed of what she says.
Sen John McCain Is Being Hit with a new television ad by conservative primary challenger, small businessman Alex Meluskey that focuses on McCain’s recent argument for allowing potentially dangerous Syrian Refugees into the United States see here.
Contact: Ryan Hughes at Rhughes@SBPublicAffairs.com or (703) 739-5920.
The LD17 Regular Monthly Meeting And CD5 and CD 9 State Delegation Election will take place at 7pm Tues. March 29 in the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Building (smaller building on south side of parking lot) 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286 Map Here. Proxy verification and credentialing will begin at 6:15 pm. 7 pm mtg. 7:30 pm election. Contact: Chr Dr Shadow Asgar LD17shadow@gmail.com
LD 13 will conduct it state delegate election at 6 pm., Tues., March 29 in the PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Ballroom, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear AZ. Registrations open at 6 pm. Contact: Chairman Wally Campbell.
Fallout-From-Voting-Disaster A law overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2013 would have required a federal review of Maricopa County's huge reduction in polling places for the Arizona primary, according to two attorneys on this weekend's "Sunday Square Off."
Political fallout from Arizona vote More Sunday-Square-Off-Fallout-From-Voting-Disaster
Trump-Is-Right-About-NATO I am “not isolationist, but I am ‘America First,'” Donald Trump told the New York Times last weekend. “I like the expression.” …Of NATO, where the U.S. underwrites three-fourths of the cost of defending Europe, Trump calls this arrangement “unfair, economically, to us,” and adds, “We will not be ripped off anymore.”
US Sen Candidate Clair Van Steenwyk is asking for volunteers to help get petitions signatures for him to get on the ballot. Contact: Ron Gosselin 602-740-4165 or firstname.lastname@example.org
US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward: “As we meet folks all over Arizona, we get plenty of questions about how we’ll undo 30 years of Establishment control and bring bold, fresh, fearless leadership to the Senate. I want to make sure to answer as many as I can! That's why I want to know your burning questions -- send them to questions_for_kelli I’ll be answering them in a video on Facebook in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.”
Volunteers Needed: The Arizona Donald Trump Team is looking for volunteers to work phone banks and distribute campaign material. Anyone interested in volunteering should contact Thayer Verschoor at email@example.com or 602 703 0266.
Seeking Volunteers: Anyone interesting in volunteering for US Senator candidate Dr. Kelli Ward should contact her assistant Carolyn Leff at 928-230-0633 firstname.lastname@example.org www.Facebook.com/KelliWardForArizona
ATTN Club Chairmen/Secretaries: Please include the time and location of your event, as well as a contact name, phone or e-mail when submitting event announcements. Thanks for your cooperation. – Editor Frosty Taylor.
The Colorado River Tea Party meets at 6 pm., weekly at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95 in Yuma. The line-up of scheduled speakers includes:
April 7 – US Senate candidate Alex Meluskey.
April 21 – AZ Corporation Commission candidate Al Melvin.
May 5 – LD4 candidate Richard Hopkins.
May 19 – Former AZ Senate President Russell Pearce.
June 2 – BBQ fundraiser sponsored by Congressman Paul Gosar.
The Arizona Republican Party State Convention is April 30. Tickets here. $50 admission fee. For information on how to get elected as a delegate to represent Republicans from your county or legislative district to go to www.azgop.org . If you wish to run you should read instructions here and be sure to attend the Republican election meeting in your area. The delegates at the Arizona Republican Party State Convention will elect delegates to represent Arizona Republican voters at the Republican National Convention.
ATTN Republicans: Go to the Arizona Secretary of State Website www.azsos.gov/equal to sign candidate petitions for the 2016 ballots and contribute $5 to clean elections candidates. Candidates can get one-half of their signatures and $5 contributions via the website. This saves candidates a lot of time and shoe leather.
ATTN Candidates: Candidate announcements are limited to 300 words. Submissions beyond the word limit will be edited to conform to the policy. - ft
Donald Trump For President Yard Signs are now available for pick up between 10 am-7pm at 605 E. McKellips Rd, Mesa AZ 85203. Volunteers are needed to put together yard signs, phone banking, and other duties, according to coordinator Thayer Verschoor. email@example.com
Ted Cruz For Prexy Yard Signs. Linda Brickman, leadership team for Cruz for President 2016, says, “I have some rally signs at my home. I am checking into getting more as well as ordering yard signs. Will keep you posted. Send folks to me if they ask. Give out my phone number as well 602-330-9422.”
Sign Legislative Candidate Petitions at apps/election/eps/petition/VoterPetnAuth.aspx
The Sun City West Republican Club, will not have a regular meeting in May, as they will be having a May 14th Candidates Forum between 2-5 pm in the Webb Room of the Foundation Bldgs, 14465 R.H. Johnson Blvd. No admission charge. Refreshments will be served. Reservations not required. All Republicans are invited to come and hear the candidates running for office, from the District, County, State and National Offices. Room capacity 200 people. Candidates are asked to reserve a space on the agenda. Contact: Jan Martinson 623-546-3753 or firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line - Candidates Forum, so she doesn’t miss your message.
Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
Here Are You State Delegates Election Mtgs By Dates
· Maricopa LD 13 - March 29 - 6PM - PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Ballroom, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear AZ. Wally Campbell, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 15 - March 29 - 6:30 PM - Arizona Project; 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ 85028. David Henderson, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 17 - March 29 - 7PM - Tri-City Baptist Church; 2211 W Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286. Shadow Asgari, Chairwoman
· Yuma - March 29 - 7 PM - 3097 S. 8th Ave, Yuma, AZ 85364. Jonathon Lines, Chairman
· Greenlee - March 29 - 6PM - Tyler's Taste of Texas; 701 S. Coronado Blvd. Clifton, AZ 85540. Roy Tyler, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 25 - March 30 - 6 PM - Mesa Utilities Building; 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201. Ian Murray, Chairman
· Apache - March 30 - 6 PM - Apache County Board of Supervisors Room; 75 W Cleveland St, St Johns, AZ 85936. Delos Bond, Chairman
· Navajo - March 30 - 7 PM - Silver Creek Senior Center in Snowflake, 1658 S Main St, Snowflake, AZ 85937. Annette Hardman, 2nd Vice Chair
· Maricopa LD 12 - March 31 - 7 PM - Cafeteria of Cooley Middle School; 1100 S. Recker Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85296. Mickie Niland, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 16 - March 31 - 7 PM - Liberty Arts Academy; 3015 S. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Denis Brimhall, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 23 - March 31 – 6 PM - FHUSD Learning Center; 16000 East Palisades Blvd. Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. Jim O'Connor, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 24 - March 31 - 6:30 PM - AZGOP HQ; 3501 N. 24th Street Phoenix, AZ 85016. Timothy Lee, Chairman
· Graham - March 31 - 6 PM - El Charro Restaurant; 601 W Main St, Safford, AZ 85546. J. Duane Rhodes, Chairman
· La Paz - April 1 - 7 PM - Taco Mio Restaurant, 130 East Main Street, Quartzsite, AZ 85346. Russell Sias, Chairman
· Gila - April 2 - 10 AM - Tiny's Family Restaurant; 600 Highway 260, Payson, AZ 85541. Gary Morris, Chairman
· Cochise - April 2 - 10 AM - American Legion Hall; 225 E. Allen St. Tombstone, AZ 85638. Casey Jones, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 4 - April 2 - 9 AM - Starpointe Residence Club of Estrella, 17665 W. Elliot Rd. Goodyear, AZ 85338. LD 4 Chairman, Dick Newcomer
· Maricopa LD 30 - April 2 - 1 PM - First United Methodist Church; 7102 N. 58th Dr. Glendale, AZ 85301. Bud Zomok, Chairman
· Pima LD 2 - April 2 - 10 AM - Quail Creek Madera Clubhouse; 2045 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ 85614. Sergio Arellano, Chairman
· Pima LD 9 - April 2 - 8:30 AM - La Paloma Urgent Care Center; 4001 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson , Arizona 85718. Bradley Johns, Chairman
· Pima LD 14 - April 2 - 9:30 AM - 16461 S Houghton Rd, Corona de Tucson, Az 85641. William Sobeck, Chairman
· Coconino - April 2 - 9 AM - DoubleTree Hotel; 1175 W. Rt 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Joan Harris, Chairwoman
· Pima LD 10 - April 4 - 5:30 PM - Wilmot Public Library; 530 North Wilmot Road, Tucson, AZ 85711. Parralee Schneider, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 18 - April 5 - 6 PM - Quality Inn; 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Mary Fritsche, Chairwoman
· Maricopa LD 26 - April 5 - 6:30 PM - Mesa Utilities Building; 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201. Raymond Jones, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 27 - April 5 - 6 PM - Bethesda Baptist; 906 E. Jones st. Phoenix, AZ 85042. Ron Harders, Chairman
· Maricopa LD 28 - April 6 - 7 PM - Madison School District Headquaters; 5601 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Tom Haney, Chairman
· Yavapai - April 9 - 8 AM - Centennial Center at Antelope Hills; 1989 Clubhouse Dr. Prescott, AZ 86301. Mark Sensmeier, Chairman
· Mohave - April 9 - 1 PM - Vista Del Sol RV Resort, 3249 Felipe Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86442. Michael Ward, Chairman
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward will be Speaking at 8th Anniversary of Celebrating Vietnam Veterans Day at 7 pm., Tues., March 29 at Mohave Community College in Colorado City, AZ RSVP
The Colorado River Tea Party will have a booth, on the north side of theater building, at the Yuma County Fair is scheduled for Tues, March 29 through Sun., April 3. Sally Kizer, Chairman email@example.com 928-210-1219.
Scottsdale City Council candidate Dan Schweiker will be featured at a social between 6-8pm, Tues., March 29 at the Scottsdale Waterfront Condos – Tower 2 Clubroom. Wine and light Italian fare will be served. Hosted by Steve and Cathy McConnell and Armand and Shiree Verdone, this a “get to know’, not a fundraiser.
US Sen John McCain And His Wife Cindy will open Northern Arizona headquarters at 11 am., Tues., March 29 at a yet to be disclosed location in Yavapai County. RSVP to 480-272-5246 by March 28.
Sen. John McCain’s Fix It Tour mobile office hours will be held at 1 pm., Tues., March 29 at Eastern Arizona College, 615 N Stadium Ave., Thatcher.
The Arizona Federation of Republican Women’s “2016 AzFRW Day at the Legislature” is scheduled between 10 am-2:30 pm., Wed, March 30 at the capitol. Participants are asked to wear something red. Meet your legislators and watch them in action. $20 registration includes lunch from Duck and Decanter. To register : Miryam Gutier-Elm Miryam.firstname.lastname@example.org 602-717-3871 or AzFRW Treasurer Susan Marell 602-370-3435.
LD24 PCs David and Vicki Alger are hosting a “Meet US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward, in Old Town Scottsdale at 6:30 pm., March 30. Attendees will enjoy a relaxing meal while Ward discusses her plan to reform Washington DC and return out government to its people,” according to Alger. RSVP: ForDrKelliWard@AlgerFamily.us. Or call 602-697-0878.
Grassroots Tea Party Activists will meet with Secretary of State Michele Reagan at 6 pm., Wed., March 30 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Rd, Phx. Contact: email@example.com
US Senate Candidate Dr Kelli Ward will address the LD24 “Special Delegate Selection Election to AZGOP Convention” meeting at 6:30 pm., Thurs., March 31 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., in Phx. Ward, who was elected to the State Senate in 2012 and was unopposed in the 2014 election, is challenging 33 year Senator John McCain. Her key campaign issues are open borders, an escalating federal budget; 90 million Americans out of work; lost insurance and skyrocketing costs under Obamacare.
US Sen Jeff Flake Will Speak To The SaddleBrooke Republican Club at 4 pm., Thur., March 31 in the Ballroom at the HOA# 2 Mountain View Clubhouse, 38735 S. Mountain View Blvd. SaddleBrooke. AZ 85739. Doors open at 3.30pm. Bring your Republican friends and neighbors. Contact: President Neil Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cobre Valley Republican Club has scheduled a Pie And Coffee Meet And Greet for Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu – a CD1 candidate - between 6-8pm, Sat., April 2 at the Pinal Mountain Elks Hall,1910 E Maple St. Globe Ariz. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions. Legislators T J Shope and Frank Pratt and legislative candidate Reymundo Torres will be in attendance.
US Senate candidate Dr Kelli Ward will appear at the “Back the Badge Rally” between 10:30 am-11 am., Sat., April 2 at the Chandler Police Headquarter, 250 E Chicago St., Chandler. Contact: Carolyn Leff email@example.com 1-928-230-0633
The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am., Sat., April 2 in the Quail Room at the SCW Foundations Bldg., 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West. Doors open at 8 am with coffee/donuts. $2 donation to cover expenses. Maricopa County Treasurer’s candidate Royce Flora will speaker regarding this campaign to replace his boss Charles “Hos” Hoskins – who is retiring. Flora is currently the Chef Deputy for Treasurer Hoskins. Contact: Jean Goncalves 623-214-8010
The Gila County Republican Committee’s Lincoln Day Luncheon Fundraiser featuring Gov Doug Ducey and Congressman Paul Gosar is scheduled at 11:30 am., Mon., April 4 at the Maztzal Casino in Payson. $60 per person includes a prime rib luncheon, door prizes, silent auction and raffles. RSVP to Shirley Dye 928-951-6774 or Gary Morris 928-478-8186. Checks should be made out to the “Gila County Republican Committee” and mailed to Shirley Dye, 1107 S Deer Born Dr., Payson, AZ 85541. Reservations deadline: Tues March 29.
Coconino County Republican Committee Chairman Joan Harris: The Coconino County meeting to elect our delegates to the State Convention will be held at 9 am, Mon., April 4, at the DoubleTree Hotel, 1175 W. Rt. 66, Flagstaff. National delegates will be elected at the State Convention. If you are interested in becoming a Coconino County delegate to the Arizona State Convention, please contact me at telephone 928-226-0502 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lincoln Republican Women will meet at 6 pm., Mon., April 4 at Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ . 5:30 – meet and greet. 6:20 pm – dinner. Dr Donald T Critchlow, Director of the ASU Center for Political Thought and Leadership will address “The Future Right: The Forging of a New Republican Majority” at 7 pm. $35 per person. Reservations required by Thurs., March 31. RSVP: Pat Kaufmann 602-214-2114 or email@example.com
Gov Doug Ducey will be the speaker for the Gila County Republican Committee’s Lincoln Day Luncheon at 11:30 am., Mon., April 4 at the Mazatzal Casino in Payson. Congressman Paul Gosar will also attend. For ticket information call 928-478-8186. Contact Chr Gary Morris 602-803-7366.
Congressman Paul Gosar’s Staff will hold officer hours between 10 am and noon, Mon, April 4 at 155 N. Tegner, Suite A, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. Raise any concern you have about federal and state topics. Receive help from agents from the Social Security Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, Small Business Administration, the Internal Revenue Service and more. Contact: 928-445-1683.
Sheriff Richard Mack will speak to the 6:30 pm., April 5 meeting of the Surprise Tea Party Patriots in the Grand Canyon room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375. Contact: John Madeira firstname.lastname@example.org
Congressman Paul Gosar’s staff will hold office hours from 11 am-1 pm., Tues., April 5 at 220 N 4th St., in Kingman, AZ. Contact: 928-445-1683.
US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey will address the Colorado River Tea Party at 6 pm., Thurs., April 7 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, Yuma. Contact: Chairman Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 email@example.com www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· Fallout-From-Voting-Disaster Federal Law Involved, Sunday Square Off (1)
· Political Fallout From Arizona Vote Sunday Square Off (II)
- RISEN. Video trailer.
- SB1455 Resurrected by Sen. Carlyle Begay. Please Help Get it Scheduled for Another Vote!.
BILL WHITTLE'S FIREWALL/AFTERBURNER
- Be Honest - Obama Is A Muslim And Acts Accordingly -- Parties In Cuba While Brussels Burns
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· All Is Calm In Acapulco Says Federal Police Commissoner 35 Murders In 8 Days
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
· Brussels Attacks 'Suspect' Freed Due To Lack Of Evidence The Toll From The Bombings Also Climbed To 35 Early Monday
· Trump-Is-Right-About-NATO …I Am “Not Isolationist, But I Am ‘America First.”
BILL AND HILLARY
SECRETARY OF STATE