- ► June (26)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ▼ May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com Web Master John Strasser
Veterans’ Memorial Ruined By Vandals! Vandals defaced a memorial to Vietnam war veterans in Venice, California. The memorial was dedicated to service members who were listed as missing in action during the Vietnam War.
More Memorial Day Vandalism – In Kentucky, they mowed down a cross display! Arrest Made For Destruction of Memorial Day Crosses
A Very Moving Memorial Video. Please put aside the day's clutter, take a moment... Absolutely one of the best tributes to our military. Awesome... After you click on Mansions; do not click on anything else. It will start playing by itself. Sound UP! Full Screen! Thank you to all the vets. Mansions!
Vet’s issues? McCain As Complicit As Harry Reid McCain referring to Harry Reid as a “Washington Liberal Elite” playing politics with vets and national security is classic case of pot calling the kettle black
Pinal County Sheriff Warns Visitors To Be Armed …The couple said they don't think Sheriff Paul Babeu is exaggerating or playing politics when he advises visitors in the Western part of Pinal County, to come armed in case they run into illegal activity.
ATTN PCS: An i360 training session is scheduled at AZGOP Headquarters between 9 am and noon June 4. RSVP to Data Director, Will Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
AFA Team: Monday is a day that comes only once a year – Memorial Day. It's a day of remembrance to honor the valor of those who put aside their personal lives, their families, their jobs and businesses, put their own lives at risk to protect a great experiment. America! In their effort, they protected our freedoms, our lives, our homes, our families and our lifestyle. From the first war waged by George Washington against the British with his rag-tag army of men with no uniforms, no food, very little ammunition and often no shoes in the snow, they answered the call. Through the ages since, men and women came forward for us, for America – from the time of the Colonies to the United States of America, they came, they answered the call to victory. Today, tell your children the great story of America. Tell your grandchildren, nieces and nephews, your neighbor's children. You must tell them because our schools won't. They need to know, have a right and duty to know, just what we are observing this weekend.Now it is our time to come to honor these noble men and women. Wherever you are, please visit a Veterans Cemetery to pay your respects to them. What kind of America would we have today but for them. arizonafreedomallianc
All American City Hassles 72-Year Old Patriot By Removing His 24 American Flags For the past 30-years on Memorial Day weekend he has lined the front of his store with 24 small American flags. But earlier this week a city worker informed Ken that his flags had to be removed. When Ken asked why, the worker said the American flags violated the town’s sign ordinance.
Navy-Seal-To-Obama-Take-The-Handcuffs-Off 'We are there to put bullets in bad guys. We are not there to win hearts and minds' …A former Navy SEAL says he is honored to have served with his elite unit but is incredibly frustrated by a military bureaucracy that ties the hands of service members, slapped him with trumped-up charges and tried to sully his reputation after leaving the U.S. Navy.
Trump Rally In Montana: “Although the crowd was huge — estimates ran as high as 12,000 — there wasn’t a single protester. None, nada, zero, zip, zilch.
Floating Around The Internet: All Of A Sudden....Seven Short Years Have Passed. Before Obama, There was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in America.
• All of a Sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are banned in schools.
• All of a Sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic Prayer in schools, airports and Businesses.
• All of a Sudden we must stop serving pork in Prisons.
• All of a Sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.
• All of a Sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have No idea who or what is covered up under Them.
• All of a Sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if They personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.
• All of a Sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute Anyone who engages in "anti-Muslim Speech".
• All of a Sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted In the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared they are NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be Terrorism, but other nebulous terms like 'workplace Violence."
• All of a Sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that were Benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood.
• All of a sudden our troops are Withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to ISIS.
• All of a Sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as Obama's stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves Office continues uninterrupted.
• All of a Sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to Nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to Fund their programs
· All of a Sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror Worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage THEY perpetrate Against our soldiers.
· All of a Sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels Of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force Scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air support fighter. A further draw down of Another 40,000 military personnel is in Progress.
· All of a Sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle East.
· All of a Sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and let Them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states. He demands to close The facility.
· All of a Sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban Commanders for a deserter and Jihad Sympathizer.’
· All of a Sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is Endless money for Obama's "Syrian refugee" resettlement Programs.
· All of sudden There is an ammunition shortage in the USA.
· All of a Sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting By two Jihadists, is disarm American Citizens.
· All Of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady Because of previous (seemingly unimportant) Commitments.
· All of a sudden, I’m sick to my stomach. I’m not sure the majority of Americans Recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress” has Been made by Islam these last 7 years, a very brief time compared to a 75 year lifetime!
· If you agree, be strong enough to at Least forward this to a few Friends.
Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio: On this Memorial Day, we honor those who have paid a high price for all of our freedoms. Sometimes we forget the families of our military, police and fire heroes that pay a very large price too. Please read the message below from the wife of a police officer. It will put into perspective the life of a family member who has a loved one in harms way. Chief Black of the Glendale Police Department read a part of this essay at a prayer breakfast I attended. It is written by Natalie Stahl the wife of a police officer. Please read:
When an officer dies, the question is always, "did you know him?" Like somehow it can diminish the pain of a fallen officer if you had never met them. As a spouse of a police officer, I get that as well -with an added "did you know his wife?" My response? Yes. I know her.
I know that she finds herself alone a lot. I know she spends a lot of time explaining to family members, friends, co-workers why her officer husband is not with her. I know when someone asks what her husband does - she may have an alternative answer like "he works for the city (county or state) or "he's a trash collector," yet someone in the room always clarifies - he's a cop.
I know she probably has an alias on her social media profiles in case a suspect decides to find their arresting officers family. I know she's proud of him and wants to put LE stickers on her car, but won't because she's worried about getting runoff the road or targeted. I know she looks into every police car she pulls up next to. I know when he speaks to her in number code, she answers him in English.
I know she cringes every time she hears the words "officer involved," and hates the words "routine traffic stop." I know she spends a lot of time defending her husbands career choice and sometimes realizes her silence is necessary. I know the justice system frustrates her, yet she relies on it anyway. I know people feel it necessary to tell her of every contact they've had with law enforcement - especially if it was bad, yet never seem to remember to tell her when they saw one doing something nice.
I know she sleeps alone a lot, spends her birthdays, anniversary and her children's birthdays wishing he were there. I know "date nights" on Wednesday are better than a Saturday every single time. And I know when on that date, he will have to sit facing the door.
I know when they do get a chance to go out, she'll let him drive so she does not have to hear about her "escape route" or recite portions of the traffic code. I know that he'll always recognize someone somewhere that he's arrested. I know they probably have a "code word" that means grab the kids and head the other way... Ill meet you at the car.
I know when her children are little they are proud of their super hero. And as they grow into teenagers, they no longer offer what their dad does in dear that it will make them unpopular. I know high schools boys don't want to date cops daughters.
I know she'll find things in her washer that most people don't have in their home - from blue gloves to bullets - and thinks nothing of it. I know she's picked a handcuff key out of the dryer more than once. I know she has learned to ignore the smell of his vest in July and buys febreeze by the gallon. I knew her biggest load of laundry is black (or tan or blue). And they're usually washed separately to make sure that any bio hazard he's come in contact with doesn't end up on the baby's clothes.
I know she wants him to eat better, but knows a "good day" for him means more than one trip to QT. I know she buys Tupperware by the case to store leftovers in hoping he'll eat a "real" meal when he gets home. I know she's watched him age, his hair gray and the sunspots show up on his left arm and neck.
I know she's had a hard time scheduling vacations because shift change is coming. I know that when one of his brothers is hurt - his vacation time will probably get donated to him anyhow. I know when it's his regular day off, he will probably still get called into court - even if he worked all night.
I know that a text message with two words - I'm okay - is like a sonnet or love song to most... Especially when we see "breaking news" flash on our TV.
I know that her favorite sounds are the garage door and the sound of Velcro. He made it home safely. And I know she can tell by the sounds of his boots on the floor whether or not to ask how his day was.
And I know that even though she knew his job had a risk, and officers are dying in the line of duty - she never TRULY believed it would happen to hers.
Do I know her? Yes. Have I met her? No.
But when I do - you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Police Clashed With Protesters outside a Donald Trump rally Friday afternoon in San Diego, with officers at times using batons against demonstrators in their efforts to maintain order. https://twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/736314730449510400 Crowds chanted slogans like "f*** Donald Trump" and "dump Trump" in the streets. In one instance, protesters burned... Read More.
ICE Spends Millions Flying Illegal Kids Across America The Obama administration has assisted the journey of the illegal unaccompanied children flooding into America by flying them across the country to relatives who area already in the U.S. What that cost the American taxpayers has just been revealed. A report provided by Immigration and Customs Enforcement indicates at least $18.5 million has been spent on airfare by the U.S. government, to match up the illegal unaccompanied minors with their families – many of whom are also in the U.S. illegally.
Family of Kate Steinle Files Lawsuit Over Murder By Illegal Alien The killing of Kate Steinle in July 2015 by an illegal alien sparked national outrage and raised awareness of San Francisco’s “sanctuary city” law that protects people who are in the country illegally.
The-Mainstream-Media-Covered-Up-The-True-Story-Of-Helen-Thomas-Self-Destruction … members of the White House press corps already knew what she was, but they overlooked her bigotry because she had mentored many of them, and they felt the obligation to protect one of their own, and of course because she was a liberal. Even after she left the press corps the mainstream media continued to try and protect her bigotry from the public.
Hillary Clinton’s Email Headache is about to get even worse. A scathing inspector general’s report this week was just the first in what is likely to be a series of official actions related to her private server stemming from the FBI, a federal courthouse and Capitol Hill. Clinton’s presidential campaign has failed to quiet the furor over the issue, which has dogged her for more than a year. Read the full story here
Precinct Committeeman Affidavits And Petitions should be turned into the County Recorder’s office no later than June 1. Or mail to Recorder’s office, Elections Dept., 111 S Third Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85003 in time for June 1 delivery. Signature requirements vary by precinct, with the maximum being 10, according to Maricopa County Republican Chairman Tyler Bowyer. Please see the requirements at: http://recorder.maricopa.gov/pdf/REP PC quota Nomination Form and Petition document: elections/precinctcommitteemen.aspx Or contact Bowyer with any additional questions! Tyler@MaricopaCountyGOP.com
Volunteers Wanted As Receptionists for the GOP West Valley office at 10050 W. Bell Rd. Ste. 50 in Sun City (Bell Rd. and 99th Avenue). Shifts are M-F 9am-1 pm and 1-5 pm. Must feel comfortable using the computer. Contact Office Manager Phyllis Lee at 623-583-5987 or email@example.com.
LD13 Senate candidate William Gonzales will be gathering petition signatures in the Basha parking lot (in front of the Ace Hardware) in Wickenburg between 8 am-5 pm, Sunday to get on the ballot for the Aug 30 ballot. Gonzales, 53, of Litchfield Park is a 21 year Army Ranger. Any volunteers wishing to help Gonzales can reach him at 623-521-2418. See Gonzales speaks at Riders USA Rally Gonzales website: http://william4azsenate.wix.com/bill4azsenate
The Yavapai County Republicans to Elect Donald Trump for President Committee has work to do to “Get Out the Vote”, according to Chairman Brenda Dickinson. Volunteers are needed for phone-banks, voter registrations, signing up precinct committeemen and many other activities including:
· 2 pm., June 11 meeting in Sedona hosted by Duckhee and Jack Pierson. RSVP to 928-772-2835 for directions and gate code.
· 9 am, Sat., June 25 walkathon at Tonto Park North in Prescott Valley.
· 7 am., Sat., July 2 Frontier Days Parade, downtown Prescott.
Contact Chairman Brenda Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gramps Takes Kids To The Movies Memorial Day Message.
MCRC Member-at-Large Wes Harris: One of the key volunteers at the MCRC HQ has left because she gave birth to her first child. The other intern volunteers are now working full time on Kelli Ward's campaign save one that returned to their home state. The result is that we have no one on site during the work day at the Tempe Headquarters. Please put out a plea for volunteer workers that can share time during the day to answer the phone and deal with various daily activities. Contact Harris at a 602-432-2871 (c) email@example.com
The Arizona Federation of Republican Women’s Quarterly meeting is scheduled June 17 and 18 in Prescott. Registration is $25 until Fri., May 27. Fees are $35 through June 9 and $50 after June 10. Open to all AFRW members. Register today
ATTN candidates: Pima County’s Barney Brenner has rebar sign stakes in stock for all sizes of campaign signs, precut and ready to go, as well as great tools for installation. Call or text him at 520-240-9900.
The Mesa Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am, Thurs., June 2 at 1900 E. University Drive, Suite 11, Mesa 85213 to hear CD5 candidates. RSVP deadline is Sunday night, May 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 615-0524. MRW meets the first Thursday of each month. Lunch is $10 for members, $12 for visitors/guests. Membership is $25, Jan-Dec and Men & Associate Memberships are $15. Upcoming meetings: July 7th - U.S. Senate candidates & LD 25 State House & Senate. August 4th - candidates for Maricopa County offices. Contact President Sherry Pierce email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., May 31 at the Sabbar Shrine Tempe, 450 S Tucson Blvd., Tucson. $11 lunch. Contact President Mike Ebert at 326-5863. www.PimaGOP.org
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
The Veterans Memorial Dedication Field of Honor is scheduled at 8 am, Mon., May 30 at Veterans Oasis Park in Chandler.
Rider's USA will be holding their 10th Annual Flags for Our Fallen starting at 6 am., Mon., May 30. You can stop by the Southeast corner of Cave Creek Rd and Pinnacle Peak Rdstarting Saturday to sponsor a flag for your Fallen Veteran or go to RidersUSA.net. Contact: Kay Reardon 602-882-6507 cell email@example.com
The Fountain Hills Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7507, American Legion Post 58 and AmVets Post 7 will conduct a commemorative ceremony at 9 am., Mon., May 30 at the Fountain Hills Veterans Memorial (17200 E. El Lago Blvd).
Sen John McCain will speak at the 8 am Phoenix Memorial Day Ceremony at the National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona, 23029 North Cave Creek Road in Phoenix on Mon, May 30.
Congresswoman Martha McSally will speak at Mon., May 30 Memorial Day events at:
- 8:45 am., at the Evergreen Cemetery Memorial Day Ceremony, 3015 N Oracle Road., Tucson.
- 10 am., at the SAVAHCS Facility’s Memorial Day Ceremony, SAVAHCS, R.E. Lindsey Jr. Auditorium, Building 4; 3601 S. 6th Ave., Tucson.
- 1 pm., at the Arizona State Veterans Home, 555 E Ajo Way., Tucson.
Sen John McCain will speak at the opening of his Southern AZ campaign headquarters at noon., Tues., May 31 at 4534 East Broadway Boulevard Tucson, AZ 85711.
The Grassroots Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6 pm., Wed., June 1 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Road in Phoenix to hear Trevor Lakey of the Alex Meluskey for US Senate campaign. They will also view Part V of “My War” DVD series from the testimony of Bradlee Dean as it pertains to society today and Memorial Day. Meluskey will appear before the group on Wed., June 15. See www.grassrootsteapartyactivists.com firstname.lastname@example.org
A First Amendment Forum at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University is scheduled June 3 in Phoenix in recognition of the 40th anniversary of the assassination of Arizona Republic reporter Don Bolles Bolles was fatally injured on June 2, 1976, when a remote-controlled dynamite bomb exploded under his car. To commemorate his legacy of investigative and watchdog journalism, The Republic will host a special Arizona Storytellers Project show Friday, June 3. Doors at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. at 555 N. Central Ave. Phoenix. Free with registration. Parking is free at Republic Media garage at 2nd and Taylor streets. Details: tickets.azcentral.com. Suggested $12 donation, all of which will go to Investigative Reporters & Editors, based in Columbia, MO. IRE is a journalism leadership and training organization founded as a direct result of Bolles’ death. The event will be emceed by Republic columnist Ed Montini and Storytellers Project founder Megan Finnerty. Story tellers ill include former Republic journalist Earl Zarbin, who worked with Bolles; former Republic community affairs director Bill Shover, who visited Bolles daily in the hospital after the bombing; as well as current Republic investigative reporters Yvonne Wingett Sanchez and Dennis Wagner.
The Sun City West Republican Club will meet with Maricopa Superior Court Clerk Michael Jeanes on Sat, June 4 in the Quail Room of the Sun City West Foundation Bldg, 14465 R.H. Johnson, Sun City West. Doors open at 8am for coffee/donuts. Meeting starts at 8:30 am. $2 donation requested to help pay for room rent. Jeanes is the official record keeper and fiduciary agent for Superior Court and is responsible for leading an organization of more than 650 employees, supporting 157 judges and commissioners, serving a constituency of over 4 million, and operating an Office that serves one of the fastest growing and largest counties in the nation. There will be no July or August meetings. Resume on Sat., Sep 3. Contact: Jean Goncalves, Publicity Chairlady, 623-214-8010.
A Constitution Study Group is offering five lessons between 2-3:30 pm., Saturdays, June 4, 11, 18, 25 and July 9 at American Family Education, 4833 E Southern with instructors Verl Farnsworth, Sarah Rowse, Adrienne Weiss, Bonnie Rodge. RSVP: To Study guide Verl Farnsworth (480) 204-0964 or email@example.com One Time $5 donation covers: Constitution Booklet and Workbook. Repeat classes free of charge.
- MCSO: Several Area Lakes Closed After Capacities Are Reached
- Health-Alert: State-Lab-Confirms-8-Additional-Measles-Cases-In-Pinal-County
- John Bolton 'Un-Parses' Obama's 'Apology Tour' Speech
- Liberal Lawyer Says “Black Lives Matter Is Endangering The Fairness Of Our Legal System”
- The Sacrifices We Remember On Memorial Day
- Memorial Day: Honoring America’s Fallen
- Honoring The Other Veterans: Arizona Group Chafes Confederate Flag Limits
- TUSD Reeling From Discipline, Chaos Revelations
- Arizona ROC Issues Notice Of Fraudulent Company
- How A Huge Landslide Shaped Zion National Park
- CAIR Goes After US Company For Firing Muslims For Taking Too Many Prayer Breaks
· Vet’s Issues? McCain As Complicit As Harry Reid McCain referring to Harry Reid as a “Washington Liberal Elite” playing politics with vets and national security is classic case of pot calling the kettle black
· Obama Exhibits Abysmal Lack Of Historical Awareness Leftist Ideology Permeates Obama’s Moral Equivalency Speech On Apology Tour
· Why Trump Rises Dozens of career, corrupt politicians created the downfall of America—men like John McCain…
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· San-Diego-Cops-Open-Can-Whup-Ass-Anti-Trump-Thugs Rent A Crowd Anti Trump Protestors Throws Bottles At Police
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT